所以你根本就没放下她
So not over her, in fact.
-有什么事吗 -是的 我是…
– Can I help you? – Yeah, I’m, um…
我找安娜·斯科特
I’m looking for Anna Scott.
她知道你要来吗
Does she know you’re coming?
不不不 她不知道
No. No, uh, she doesn’t.
那我恐怕不能让你过去了 先生
I’m afraid I can’t let you through, sir.
好吧
Right.
我是她的朋友 我不是疯子 但是…
I mean, I am actually a friend. I’m not a lunatic, but…
不 你基本上
No, you basically, er…
不能让你过去 先生
Can’t let you through, sir.
这可…
Well, this is, uh…
我昨天才知道你来这里了
I only found out you were here yesterday.
-我本来想打电♥话♥给你的 但是… -安娜
– I was going to call, but I… – Uh, Anna.
好的
Yes.
事情进展得不是很顺利
Things aren’t going very well,
今天是我们拍摄的最后一天
and it’s our last day.
当然 你肯定很忙
Absolutely, yeah. You’re clearly very busy.
但是如果你能等的话
But if… if you could wait,
我有话想和你说
there are… things to say.
好的
Okay.
喝茶吧 这里有很多茶
Drink tea. There’s lots of tea.
过来瞧瞧吧
Come and have a look.
你是亨利·詹姆斯的粉丝吗
Are you a fan of Henry James?
-这是亨利·詹姆斯的电影吗 -是的
– This is a Henry James film? – Yeah.
这位是哈利
This is, uh, Harry.
他会给你一副耳机 这样你就能听到念台词
He’ll give you a pair of headphones so you can hear the dialogue.
-非常感谢 -不客气
– Thank you very much. – No problem.
你好
Hi.
你好 给
Hi. Here we go.
-音量键在旁边 坐吧 -谢谢
– Volume’s on the side. Have a seat. – Thank you.
简直是太混乱了
We are living in cloud cuckoo land.
今天肯定拍不完了
We’ll never get this done today.
我们今天必须得拍完 我周四要去纽约
We’ve got to. I have to be in New York on Thursday.
别臭显摆了
Oh, stop showing off.
天 那屁♥股♥可真大
God, that’s an enormous ass.
我不听
I’m not listening.
但说真的 太不公平了
But seriously, it’s not fair.
那么多患有厌食症的悲惨青少年
So many tragic young teenagers with anorexia…
而那个女孩的屁♥股♥完全可以
and that girl has an ass she could perfectly well share around…
分给至少十个女人
with at least ten other women
分完依然是个大屁♥股♥
and still be big-bottomed.
我觉得 看着这么美的东西
I would think, looking at something nice like that,
你 以及你对于屁♥股♥的胡乱评论
you and your… bony little excuse for an arse…
应该闭嘴保持安静
would be well advised to keep quiet.
现在说正事 这场戏结束之后
Now down to business. The end of the scene.
我问你什么时候告诉所有人 你说
I ask you when you’re telling everyone, and you say…
明天就可以
tomorrow will be soon enough.
然后我就… 好吧
And then I … Right. Okay.
刚刚那个羞怯的家伙是谁
Say, who was that rather diffident chap
就是我之前看到跟你说话的那个
I saw you talking to round the back?
谁也不是
No one.
就是过去认识的一个人
Just some guy from the past. I…
挺尴尬的
It’s a bit of an awkward situation, really.
我也不知道他跑来这里干什么
I don’t know what he’s doing here.
当然了
‘Course.
谢谢 我得走了
Thanks. I’ve got to, um…
不用客气
Any time.
女士们先生们 今天的第一场戏准备好了吗
Ladies and gentlemen, can we have you on your first marks please?
今天的第一场戏
On your first marks!
我也不想打扰你做假账
I-I do hate to disturb you whilst you’re cooking the books,
但是外面有你的包裹要收
but, uh, there’s a delivery for you.
马丁 你就不能自己收吗
Martin, really. Can’t you just do it yourself?
但是这个不是寄给书店的 是寄给你的
But you see, this is not for the shop. This is for you.
好吧 行吧
Right. Okay.
告诉我 要是我雇一个废物
Tell me, if I employ a wet rag,
也得付给他跟你一样多的工资吗
would I have to pay it as much as I pay you?
你好
Hi.
你好
Hello.
你昨天突然就消失了
You disappeared.
是的 没错
Yeah. Yeah.
我不得不离开 我不想打扰你
I had to leave. I didn’t want to disturb.
你怎么样
How have you been?
挺好的 一切都是老样子
Fine, fine. Everything much the same.
一旦他们改变了法律
When they change the law,
斯派克和我就会马上结婚
Spike and I will marry immediately.
倒是你 真让我惊讶
Whereas you, I’ve watched in wonder.
-得奖 至高的荣誉 -不 那…
– Awards, glory. – Oh, no. It’s…
都是没意义的东西 相信我
It’s all nonsense, believe me.
我也不知道那有多么没意义 但是
I’d no idea how much nonsense it was, but…
反正就是没意义
nonsense it all is.
好吧
Well, um…
昨天是我们拍摄的最后一天 所以
Yesterday was our last day of filming, so…
我要走了
I’m leaving.
但是
But…
我从家带了这个给你
I brought this for you from home,
所以我想把它送给你
so I thought I’d give it to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
那我…
Shall I…
不 现在不要打开 我会尴尬
Oh, no, don’t open it now. I’ll be embarrassed.
谢谢 虽然不知道你为何要送我礼物
Well, thank you. I don’t know what it’s for,
但还是谢谢
but thanks anyway.
其实 这东西本来放在我的公♥寓♥里
Actually, I had it in my apartment,
我想着你会…
and I thought you’d…
但真要送你时 我又不知道该怎么鼓起勇气联♥系♥你
But when it came to it, I didn’t know how to call,
我之前的行为太差劲了
having behaved so badly.
两次
Twice.
所以就一直搁置在我的酒店里
So it’s just been sitting in the hotel.
然后你去找我了 我想着…
Then you came and… I figured…
就是…
The thing is…
就是…
The thing is…
什么 什么事
What? What is the thing?
想都不要想 请离开
Don’t even think about it. Go away immediately.
-马上离开 -好的
– Go away. – Right.
抱歉
Sorry.
你刚刚想说什么来着
You were saying?
是的
Yes.
我今天得走了 但我…
I have to go away today, but I…
想知道如果我不走…
wondered if I didn’t…
你会不会愿意让我见上一面
whether you might let me see you a little,
或者 长久相见
or… a lot, maybe.
看你能不能重新喜欢我
See if you could like me again.
但昨天那个男演员问你我是谁
But yesterday that actor asked you who I was,
你完全跟我撇清关系了
and you just dismissed me out of hand.
我听见了
I heard.
你们佩戴着麦克风 我戴着耳机
You had a microphone. I had headphones.
难道你指望我将我的真实私生活
You expect me to tell the truth about my life…
透露给全英国口风最不严的人吗
to the most indiscreet man in England?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你母亲打电♥话♥来了
It’s your mother on the phone.
你能告诉她我待会儿回她电♥话♥吗
Will you tell her I’ll ring her back?
我已经说了
I’ve actually tried that tack,
但她说你之前就这么说了
but she said you’ve said that once before,
现在已经过了24小时了
and it’s now been about 24 hours…
她的脚之前是紫色的
and the foot that was purple
现在已经有些发黑了
is now sort of blackish in color and…
好吧 好吧 真会挑时候 一如既往
Right, right. Yeah. Perfect timing, as ever.
马丁 帮我招呼一下
Martin, hold the fort a second.
好的 好吧
Uh, yes. All right.
我能否说一句…
Could I just say…
我觉得《人鬼情未了》是最精彩的电影
I thought Ghost was the most wonderful film.