这样做太疯狂了
This is crazy behavior.
我们就不能一笑了之吗
Can’t we just laugh about all this?
说真的 现在这世上有那么多大事
Seriously. In the huge sweep of things,
这根本不算事
this stuff doesn’t matter.
他接下来要说苏丹人♥民♥还在遭受饥荒
What he’s gonna say next is there’s people starving in the Sudan.
确实是这样啊 但我们不必扯那么远
Well, there are, and we don’t have to go anywhere near that far.
我最好的朋友从楼上摔下来 伤了脊椎
My best friend slipped down stairs, cracked her back…
她下半生都得坐轮椅过活
and she’s in a wheelchair for the rest of her life.
我只希望你眼光不能太局限
All I’m asking for is a normal amount of perspective.
你说得对 你说得太对了
You’re right. Of course, you’re right.
只是我未来十年都要背负骂名
It’s just that I’ve dealt with this garbage for ten years.
而你只用承受十分钟
You’ve had it for ten minutes.
我们的眼光完全不同
Our perspectives are very different.
今天的报纸明天就成了废纸
Today’s newspapers will be lining tomorrow’s wastepaper bin.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你知道的 也就一天的事
You know. It’s just one day.
明天 人们会把今天的事抛之脑后
Tomorrow, today’s papers will all have been thrown out.
你真的没搞懂状况
You really don’t get it.
这件事会被记录下来
This story will be filed.
以后每当有人写关于我的报道
Every time anyone writes anything about me,
都会重新翻出这些照片
they’ll dig up these photos.
报纸会永远流传
Newspapers last forever.
我会永远后悔这件事
I’ll regret this forever.
好吧
Right.
好吧
Right.
我的感觉正好相反
I will feel the opposite,
如果你不介意
if that’s okay by you, and,
我永远庆幸 你曾经来住过
always be glad that you… came to stay.
但是 或许你说得对
But, um, you’re probably right.
你还是离开比较好
You better go.
是你干的吗
Was it you?
我或许跟酒吧里的几个人提过
I may have told a few people down at the pub.
好吧
Right.
♪她走后的日子 黯淡无光♪
♪Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone♪
♪她离开 带走了温暖♪
♪It’s not warm when she’s away♪
♪她走后的日子 黯淡无光♪
♪Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone♪
♪她总是与我久别♪
♪And she’s always gone too long♪
♪每每别离皆如此♪
♪Any time she goes away♪
♪她走后的日子 黯淡无光♪
♪Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone♪
♪她离开 带走了温暖♪
♪It’s not warm when she’s away♪
♪她走后的日子 黯淡无光♪
♪Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone♪
♪她总是与我久别♪
♪And she’s always gone too long♪
♪每每别离皆如此♪
♪Any time she goes away♪
♪想知此次她去向何方♪
♪Wonder this time where she’s gone♪
♪想知她是否驻留别处♪
♪Wonder if she’s gone to stay♪
♪她走后的日子 黯淡无光♪
♪Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone♪
♪何以为家 只剩一堆砖瓦♪
♪And this house just ain’t no home♪
♪每每别离皆如此♪
♪Any time she goes away♪
♪她走后的日子 黯淡无光♪
♪Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone♪
♪何以为家 只剩一堆砖瓦♪
♪And this house just ain’t no home♪
♪每每别离皆如此♪
♪Any time she goes away♪
♪每每别离皆如此♪
♪Any time she goes away♪
♪每每别离皆如此♪
♪Any time she goes away♪
♪每每别离皆如此♪
♪Any time she goes away♪
我有东西要给你
Have I got something for you.
你一定会因此而爱死我的
Something which will make you love me so much,
以至于每天都想给我个拥抱
you will want to hug me every day for the rest of my life.
天啊 是什么东西
Blimey. What is it?
安娜·斯科特伦敦经纪人的电♥话♥
Phone number of Anna Scott’s agent in London…
还有纽约经纪人的电♥话♥
and her agent in New York.
你一直在想她 现在你可以打电♥话♥给她了
Listen, you think about her all the time. Now you can ring her.
是啊 太棒了 谢谢
Yeah. Brilliant. Thanks.
晚上见
I’ll see you tonight.
你好啊 马丁 哟 开衫真性感
Hey, Marty. Ooh! Sexy cardi.
各位 我有话要说
Hello! I have a little speech to make.
我不会站起来 因为我也站不起来
I won’t stand up because I can’t… be bothered.
刚好一年前的今天
Exactly a year ago today,
这位男士在伦敦开了一家最棒的餐厅
this man here started the finest restaurant in London.
-是啊 没错 -谢谢
– Hear, hear. – Thank you very much.
遗憾的是 没人来餐厅吃饭
Unfortunately, no one ever came to eat here.
这是个小问题
It’s a tiny hiccup.
所以我们必须面对现实 从下周起
And so we have to face the fact that from next week,
我们得另找个地方聚餐
we must find somewhere new to eat.
我只想告诉托尼 别放在心上
I just want to say to Tony… don’t take it personally.
我思考得越多
The more I think about things,
越发现生活没有规律和道理可言
the more I see no rhyme or reason in life.
没有人知道为什么有些事能成功而有些事不能
No one knows why some things work out and some things don’t.
为什么有些人很幸运
Why some of us get lucky…
而有些人…
and some of us…
被开除
Get fired.
-什么 -不会吧
– What? – No!
是真的 他们打算把整个公♥司♥
Yeah, well, it seems they’re shifting the whole outfit…
都转向新兴市场
much more towards the emerging markets.
当然 我呢 就是个废物 所以
And, of course, well, I was total crap, so…
敬伯尼 世界上最失败的股票经纪人
A toast to Bernie… the worst stockbroker in the whole world.
谢谢 也敬托尼 最失败的餐厅老板
I thank you. And Tony, the worst restauranteur.
敬托尼和伯尼 都是废物
Tony and Bernie. Both crap…
糟糕的两个人
The terrible two.
以他们自己独特的方式
In their own special ways.
既然这是一个宣布事情的夜晚
Since it’s an evening of announcements,
那我也要宣布一下
uh, I’ve also got one.
我决定要订婚了
Um, I’ve decided to get engaged.
我找到了一个很好的 长得略微古怪的家伙
I’ve found myself a nice, slightly odd-looking bloke…
但我知道这个人会让我的余生幸福快乐
who I know is gonna make me happy for the rest of my life.
等一下 我…
Wait a sec. I mean, I…
我是你哥哥 我都不知道这件事 他…
I’m your brother. I don’t know anything about this. Is he…
我不知道 他经济独♥立♥吗
I don’t know. Is he financially viable?
他是个前景一片光明的艺术家
He’s an artist… with brilliant prospects.
这是你一直瞒着我的秘密
This is a secret you’ve been keeping from me.
没有 我发誓
No, I swear!
顺便说下 我说的是你
By the way, it’s you.
我吗
Me?
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
很好
Well, yeah.
棒极了
Groovy.
不好意思 还有其他人有事要宣布吗
Excuse me. Are there any more announcements?
有 我有
Well, actually, yes.
我觉得我需要向大家道歉
I feel I should apologize to everyone…
为我过去半年里的所做作为
for my behavior over the last six months.
我一直都打不起精神来 垂头丧气的
I have, as you know, been somewhat down in the mouth.
这话说得太轻了 死人都比你状态好
There’s an understatement. There are dead people on better form.
我想说的是 我已经熬过来了
But I just wish to make it clear that I’ve turned a corner,
今后我打算过得开心 幸福
and, um, henceforward intend to be impressively happy.
♪没有心爱之人♪
♪Without a love of my own♪
♪蓝色月亮♪
♪Blue moon♪
♪你知道我为何出现在那儿♪
♪You knew just what I was there for♪
天呐 我喝得太醉了
Oh, God. I’m horribly drunk.
♪你听见我在祈祷♪
♪You heard me saying a prayer for♪
过来
Come here.
♪为我很在乎的一个人♪
♪Someone I really could care for♪
所以你彻底放下了吗
So you’ve laid the ghost?
我想是的
I believe I have.
不再在乎那个女明星了吗
Don’t give a damn about the famous girl?
不了
No.
不 我觉得我不在乎了
No, I don’t think I do.
那也就意味着你不会因为
Which means you won’t be distracted
她回到了伦敦而困扰
by the fact that she’s back in London…
带着她的奥斯卡
grasping her Oscar…
目前这几天正在汉普斯特德荒野公园拍摄新片
and currently to be found filming, most days, on Hampstead Heath.
天呐 不要啊
Oh, God, no.