可今天请你来主要不是为了这个
But that isn’t the main reason why I asked you to come up here.
-不是这个 -我是想告诉你
– No? – No,I wanted to tell you…
不出一星期 你的联♥系♥人要换了
that I’m going to change your contact in about a week.
德弗林先生要调到西班牙去
Mr. Devlin’s been transferred to Spain.
调西班牙
To Spain?
-他自己知道吗 -知道 他自己要求调的
– Does Mr. Devlin know that? – Oh yes,he asked for the transfer.
为什么
Why?
或许他以为在这儿太无聊了
I guess he thought he was going to stale here.
他想离开这儿
Oh,he wants to leave Rio.
或许他觉得 西班牙更有意义
He thought he’d find Spain more interesting.
是呀 我看也是这样
Yes,I imagine it would be. There really isn’t very much…
对德弗林先生这样聪明的人来说 这儿实在没可能有可乘之机
for a brainy fellow like Mr. Devlin to do in Rio any more.
对了 这儿现在没什么要紧事了
Well,of course,it is more or less routine now.
那么 眼前 我还是向德弗林先生报告吗
In the meantime I’m to report to Mr. Devlin as usual.
对 新任没到之前他还在这儿
Yes,he’ll be here until the new man arrives.
谢谢 布莱斯特上校 我会留心观察的
Thank you,Captain Prescott,I’ll keep my ears wide open.
-再见 -再见
– Good bye. – Good bye.
太阳别晒太多了
Oh,and… go easy on that sun,eh?
亲爱的 怎么了
Darling,what is it?
不知道
I don’t know.
-不舒服 -我 我头晕
– Are you in pain? – Yes,I’m so dizzy.
她怎么了
What happened to her?
我们在散步她突然不舒服
We were walking and she was stricken suddenly.
我没事 进屋去吧
I’ll be all right. Let’s go inside.
对不起 我来晚了
I’m sorry I couldn’t make it on time.
整天坐在长凳上 真有点冷清
Well,it gets a bit Ionely squatting on a bench all day.
是呀 这本来是无聊的事
Yes,Rio can be a very dull town.
有新情况吗
What’s new?
没有 你有新情况吗
Nothing. What’s new of you?
没有
Nothing.
那天我走了以后 你们吵了没有
Any domestic troubles about the other night?
没有
No.
矿沙的事有线索吗
Any footprints in that sand yet?
没有 还没有
No,nothing yet.
今天就为打个照面
Just a social visit,huh?
换换空气也好
A little fresh air helps.
你气色不太好啊
You don’t look so hot.
-是吗 -病了
– Well – Sick?
不 喝醉了
No. Hangover.
真是新闻 又喝起来了
That’s news. Back to the bottle again,huh?
可不 借酒消愁嘛
Sort of lightens my chores.
-大请客呀 -家里人聚聚
– Big party? – Just the family circle.
不错啊
Sounds quite jolly.
只不过太无聊了
it helps life in a dull town.
你这样使劲喝可不行啊
You ought to take it easy on that liquor.
你不是觉得这 太没劲了吗
Don’t you find Rio a little hard to take,too?
这儿挺好的
Not a bad town.
瞧你困的 晚上一定过得挺美
You look all mashed up: must have been quite an evening.
是的 挺美
Yes,it was.
好吧 你愿意这么过就这么过吧
Well,if you want to play it that way,go on have fun.
谁也拦不住你
No reason why you shouldn’t.
说得对 德弗林 这一样东西是你的
That’s right,Dev. Here’s something that belongs to you.
我早该还给你了
I should have given it to you sooner.
-什么 -你在迈阿密借给我的围巾
– What is it? – The scarf you lent me once in Miami.
清洁时发现的
Cleaning house,huh?
是啊
Yeah…
噢 再见 德弗林
Well,goodbye,Dev.
你什么意思 再见
What do you mean,goodbye?
再见就是再见
Nothing,just goodbye.
新鲜空气并不像我想像的那样新鲜
Fresh air isn’t as good for a hangover as I thought.
坐下 你酒还没醒呢
Sit down,you’re still tight.
我不想坐了
I don’t want to.
你上哪儿
Where are you going?
回家去
Back home.
你太不注意身体了 艾丽茜娅
You’re not taking care of yourself,Alicia.
我好多了
Oh,I feel much better.
你的气色可太不好了
You look like something awful.
你眼圈都黑了
Circles under the eyes…
孩子 你应该找个医生看看
My dear child,you must have a doctor find out…
到底是什么病
what is the matter with you.
我从来没找医生
I never go near doctors.
他们老是想把我送到医院去
They always want to cart you off to a hospital.
也许 你是该到医院去
Maybe you belong in a hospital.
告诉我 你是什么时候得病的
Tell me when did you first feel sick?
我 我不记得 可当初那次 请客
I don’t remember,maybe the party,I think.
我看你还是到海上旅行一次
I still think a sea trip…
比什么医生 医院要好
would be much better for you darling nor doctors or hospitals.
去旅行一下 去一趟西班牙
A little cruise somewhere. Maybe Spain?
健康就会恢复了
Put the roses back in your cheeks,my sweet.
我看不见得 我不喜欢坐船
I don’t think so. I don’t care much for boats.
我陪你去 亲爱的
We could go together,my dear.
如果你舍得离开亚历克斯一个星期
If you could bear to leave Alex behind for a few weeks.
我真要晕船 我希望亚历克斯陪着我
I think I prefer Alex to a case of seasickness.
我一坐船就会晕
I always get seasick.
要么你去爬爬山
Then you might like the mountains.
山上的空气新鲜
The air’s fresh and pure and…
-我过几天走 -噢 你要走了
– I’m gong next week. – Oh,you’re leaving?
我会想念你
I’m sorry,I’ll miss you.
我的工作已经耽误了很久啦
Yes,I’m delaying my work too long.
你跟我去吧 爬山是不会晕的
If you’ll come with me,the mountains won’t make you seasick.
艾尔瑞新群山真美呀 到处都是鲜花
And the Aimress mountains are beautiful,covered with flowers…
艾丽茜娅需要休息 不需要爬山
What Alicia needs is rest,not mountain climbing.
艾尔瑞斯山我听说过
I’ve heard about the Aimress.
真的 听说过
Did you? Really?
是呀 还有那些美丽的乡镇
Yes,about the beautiful little native towns.
你是不是去利奥波迪纳
Are you going to Leopoldina?
-不 我是到圣马 -喝点白兰地
– No,no,I’m going to Santa Ma… – Care for some more brandy,Otto?
不 谢谢
No,thanks.
我一杯就够 要说一杯也喝不了
I never drink more than one brandy and even this is sometimes too much.
我喝完这杯咖啡吧 安德森博士
I’ll just finish my coffee.
-那杯不是你的 -那是艾丽
– No,that is not your… – That’s Alicia’s…
对不起
I’m sorry,
也许亚历克斯是对的 孩子
Yeah,perhaps Alex is right,my dear child.
你还年轻 休息是最好的治疗
When you are young,rest is the best doctor.
你要是好好的睡几天
if you lie still for a few days…
看看书 休息休息 什么也别想
reading,relaxing,forgetting all your troubles…
这可比什么药跟治疗都好
it might be as well as a medicinal ocean air.
等我回来 你一定好了
And when I come back you will be all well…
我们大家又会高高兴兴的了
making us all very happy once more.
对不起 我 我要睡觉 我觉得
Excuse me,I want to go to bed,I feel…
哪儿不舒服
Pain again,darling?
对不起
Sorry to complain again.
我送你回房♥间休息
Shall I take you up to your room?
要我帮忙吗 也许要点热水 对吗
May I help you,my dear? Some hot water,maybe?
不
No,no,please don’t bother.
我没事
I’ll be all right.
要是她早上还这样 我帮你叫医生来
If she’s no better in the morning,I insist you call a doctor.
我看她神色不对 亚历克斯
I don’t like the way she looks.
我很担心她 我怕她病得太厉害
I’m worried about her.
艾丽茜娅 怎么了
Alicia! Joseph!
约瑟夫 帮帮忙 怎么了 快帮他送上去
Joseph! Help me with her,will you?
-把她送到屋里 -对
– You must take her up to bed. – Yes,up to her room.
走吧 亲爱的
Come on,my dear.
瞧 我说她是病了
I told you she was sick.
别太紧张了 醒醒
Now,come on,don’t excite yourself. Be quiet.
不 走开 不 不
No,no,go away! No! No!
她歇会儿就好了
The attack’s come so suddenly! I’m sure is not serious.
我看得找个医生来 这孩子病得不轻呀
We must get a doctor. The poor child is suffering so much.
我打个电♥话♥给医生 我自己跟医生说
I’ll call the hospital. I’ll get Doctor Lisard.
别麻烦了 我们会找医生 找个好医生
Don’t worry,dear Otto. We’ll get a doctor,a good one.