你先到花♥园♥里去 到屋的后面等我
You’d better go out into the garden and wait around the back of the house.
我领你到酒窖去
I’ll show you the wine cellar door.
-宴会你满意吗 -非常满意
– Nice party,isn’t it? – It’s a wonderful party.
你今晚的表现太好了
I think you’ve done it wonderfully well.
我很得意 德弗林先生麻烦你了
I’m very proud. Mr. Devlin bothering you much?
不 亲爱的 他借酒消愁呢
No,darling. He’s trying to drown his sorrows.
对不起 我去叫乐队奏一点巴西乐曲
Excuse me,think I’ll ask the orchestra to play some Brazilian music.
他们一直在奏华尔兹舞曲
They’ve played waltzes all evening.
好吧
All right,dear.
-快进来 -好的
– That’s the door. – Right.
我把去花♥园♥的门开着 有情况我告诉你
I’ll keep the garden door open and I’ll tell you if anything happens.
怎么啦
What’s happened?
陈酒是沙子
Look,Vintage sand.
得把东西按原样搁好
We’ve got to leave things as we found them.
找一个同样牌子的酒瓶来
Help me find a bottle of wine with the same label as these others.
-但这不像是沙子 对吗 -大概是一种矿物
– It isn’t really sand,is it? – I think it’s some kind of metal ore.
-这里头有鬼 -我怕极了
– This is a bit weird. – I’m terrified.
就当你是狩猎吧 狩猎时不会害怕的
Just pretend you’re a janitor. Janitors are never terrified.
真觉得我们太慢了
I have a feeling we’re very slow.
我们在按计划来 放轻松点儿
We’re on schedule. Take it easy.
好像有人来了
I can hear someone coming.
哦 没关系
Oh,that’ll be nice.
他跟约瑟夫一块来了
Think if he comes down with Joseph.
真倒霉 走吧
Unfortunate.
有人来了
Someone is coming.
亚历克斯来了
It’s Alex. He’s seen us.
等等 那我只有亲你
Wait a minute. I’m going to kiss you.
-不 他会以为我们 -就是要让他这样想
– No,he’ll only think… – That’s what I want him to think.
你上楼去 恐怕上面忙不过来
You better stay upstairs,they may need you.
好的 先生
Yes,sir.
德弗林
Oh,Dev,Dev!
把我推开
Push me away!
对不起 打扰你们的雅兴了
I’m sorry to intrude on this tender scene.
一点也没有办法 他喝多了
I couldn’t help what happened: he’s been drinking.
哦 就抱着你到这儿了
So,he carried you down here.
别这样 亚历克斯
Please,Alex!
-你爱他 -我不爱他 你走吧
– You love him. – No,of course not. Please go.
你妻子说的真话胜过我对你的道歉
For what it’s worth,as an apology,your wife is telling the truth.
我比你先认识她 先爱上她
I knew her before you,I loved here before you…
你比我运气好
but I wasn’t as lucky as you.
对不起 艾丽茜娅
Sorry,Alicia.
-你走吧 -再见
– Please,go. – Goodnight.
亚历克斯 别瞎想了 我
Alex,don’t be foolish. I came down here…
我来这是因为我要不单独跟他见面 他就会吵起来
because he threatened to make a scene unless I’d see him alone.
他吻你了
He kissed you.
我拗不过他 我想
I couldn’t stop him.
我们回头再谈吧 客人在楼上
We’ll talk about it later. Your guests are upstairs.
请去照应一下
Will you please go to them?
德弗林先生 你这就要走了
Mr. Devlin,are you going so soon?
是的 我明天早上还得起早呢
Yes,I’m afraid I have to be up early in the morning.
再见
Thank you and goodnight.
-约瑟夫 -是的
– Joseph? – Yes,sir.
-现在下去拿酒吧 -是的
– We can go down for the wine now. – Yes,sir.
我说约瑟夫 我看用不着拿那么多的香槟了
Joseph,I don’t think we need to give them any more champagne.
-楼上不是还有一点吗 -是的
– We still have some upstairs. – Yes,sir.
-可是还有威士忌和红酒吗 -有的
– There’s whisky and the wine. – Yes,sir.
就拿这个招待吧
Well,I think we’ll give them that.
刚才的事真对不起你
I’m sorry about what happened,Alex.
噢 亲爱的 我永远不能原谅 我刚才那种幼稚的行动
My dear,I shall never forgive myself for behaving like a schoolboy.
-你相信我了 -当然
– Then you believe me? – Of course.
-那件事不要再提了 -谢谢
– It isn’t worth mentioning again. – Thank you.
-你不上楼 -等等再说
– Are you coming up? – Not for a little while.
安德森博士在书房♥里等我
Dr. Anderson’s waiting for me in the study.
先去睡吧
Sleep well.
宴会办得还不错
It was a very successful party.
-回头见 -晚安
– Goodnight,then. – Goodnight.
你待我太好了
Thanks for being so nice.
妈妈
Mother!
妈妈
Mother!
你这么早就起来了
Why are you up so early?
你帮帮我
I need your help.
出什么事了
Something is wrong?
出大事了 艾丽茜娅
A great deal,Alicia.
我早就预料到了
I have expected it.
料到了
I knew,I knew!
什么事 那个德弗林
What is it? Mr. Devlin?
不
No.
我娶了个美国特工人员了
I’m married to an American agent.
对 现在事情都清楚了
Yes,it’s easy to see now.
怎么当时没看出来呢
I knew but I didn’t see.
是靠她父亲关系派她来的
They picked her because of her father.
我一定是疯了
I must have been insane,mad. Behaved like an idiot.
她的温柔体贴让我像傻子一样相信她
To believe in her with her clinging kisses!
别想你的良辰美景了
Stop wallowing in your foul memories.
那我怎么办哪
Well,what do I do?
一点办法都没有 完了
There’s nothing to do. I’m done,finished.
-他们会发现的 -他们发现不了的
– They’ll find out. – They won’t find out.
他们会发现他的
They’ll find out what I’m married to.
看他们怎么干掉伊米尔的 伊米尔没做什么
Look what they did to Emil Hupka. Emil,who did nothing.
我背叛了他们 捅了漏子 罪有应得
And I betrayed them. I bungled and there’s no excuse.
要是有人背叛了我 我一定把他杀了
I’d do the same myself: kill the fool that betrayed them.
-不让他们发现就是了 -马西斯这人很精
– There’s no need for them to find out. – Mathis is very sharp.
而且不喜欢你 对你才能的评价还不至于想到
He dislikes you,but his criticism of your talents wouldn’t
你会娶个美国特工女人
go that far to image that you’re married to an American agent.
因为你们暂时还不会被人发觉
We are protected by the enormity of you stupidity for a time.
-艾丽茜娅我要亲自对付她 -不 不能那样
– Listen,I’ll take care of her myself. – No,not in that way.
站在她床边看她睡觉 我真想
I stood looking at her while she was asleep and I could have…
冷静点 亚历克斯
Quiet,Alex!
你就像你要结婚的时候那么任性
You’re almost as impetuous I as before your wedding.
你根本不听我的话 这次让我来安排好了
You barred me from that episode. Let me arrange this one.
你听我说 不让一个人知道她是谁
Listen to me. No-one must know what she is.
不能让任何人怀疑她 你还有我
There must be no suspicion of her,of you,of me.
要让她自♥由♥行动
She must be allowed to move about freely.
可是要暗地监视
But she will be on a leash.
不能让她得到任何东西去报告
She will learn nothing further to inform.
你一定要干掉她 可是这得慢慢来
She must go,but it must happen slowly.
她可以生个病嘛 病那么一段时候 直到
If she could become ill,and remain ill for a time,until…
把它给喝了 亲爱的 快点
Drink you coffee,darling,it’s getting cold.
今天上午你出去吗 亚历克斯
Are you going out this afternoon,Alex?
不 亲爱的 我要写几封信 你想干什么
No,my dear,I’ve some letters to write. What are you going to do?
出去买♥♥点东西
Oh,I just have a little shopping.
到百货公♥司♥去看看
I’d like to go to the imperial. Maybe I’ll go to Cosmo’s…
或者到书店看看有什么纽约的新书
and see if they’ve any new books in from New York.
去那儿是不是顺便看看
If you’re going down there,will you go into Sisacruz for me…
我订的雪茄烟到了没有
and see if my cigars have arrived?
大约一千支左右
Should be about a thousand.
要是到了 请他们替我保存好
If they’ve,ask them to keep them in the humidor for me.
不舒服吗
Anything wrong?
不 我有点怕光
No,the light bothers me.
好像觉得有点头痛 可以吗
I have a bit of a headache,would you mind…
-当然 我把它放下来 -谢谢
– yes,I think we can fix that. – Thank you.
有的人在这儿太阳晒得太厉害了 得留点神
Some people get too much sun down here,you must be careful.
你一定会感到很自豪吧 塞巴斯蒂安夫人
I think you can be very proud of yourself.
德弗林送来的矿沙是铀矿沙
That sand that Devlin brought in shows uranium ore.
我们现在有了头绪了
So now we know what we’re driving at.
你今后的任务是 设法弄清这矿沙是从哪来的
Your job from now on will be to help us find out where that sand comes from.
铀矿的所有地点关系极为重大
The location of the uranium deposit is of vast importance and…
我们已经派很多人去查了
we’re putting quite a few people on it.
我觉得你 也要出把力
But I think you’ll be of great help.
哦
All right.