有钱的亚历克塞巴斯蒂安做丈夫
To capture the rich Alexander Sebastian for a husband?
别瞎想 她根本不知道我在这儿
Don’t be absurd. She didn’t even know I was here.
今天晚上我们得好好的谈谈
Well,we’ll discuss it more fully tonight.
今天晚上我们不谈了
We’ll not discuss it tonight.
所有这些这些问题都出自你的妒忌
All these carping questions are the expression of your jealousy.
就是你妒忌我过去中意的那些女人一样
You’ve always been jealous of any woman I’ve ever shown any interest in.
所以这件事没什么好谈的了
In this case,there is nothing more to discuss.
那么你的意思就是要结婚了
You mean you’re going ahead with this marriage?
我的意思 下星期就结婚
I mean that the wedding will be next week.
不请外人
It will be private.
如果你愿意光临 我无限荣幸
We shall both be pleased to have you present,if you wish.
-晚上好 先生 -晚上好
– Good evening,sir. – Good evening.
-太太 -晚上好 约瑟夫
– Madam! – Good evening,Joseph.
哇 这好像冷冰冰的
It doesn’t look very cheerful here.
老太太认定了你今天晚上不会回来
I’m sorry,Madame Sebastian wasn’t certain you would be back tonight.
为什么 我打过电报
Why not? I telegraphed her.
是老太太吩咐我们休息的
Madame Sebastian said we were all to retire,sir.
老太太呢
Where is my mother?
老太太很早就睡觉了
Madame Sebastian went to bed very early,sir.
对不起 亲爱的 没想到约你回家会这么冷清
I’m sorry,dear,I’m afraid this isn’t a very bright homecoming.
-没关系 亲爱的 -我们做什么
– That’s all right,Alex. – What shall we do?
是不是叫约瑟夫给我们准备点吃的
Shall we have Joseph arrange a little food for us?
你想吃我陪你 不过我有点累
Not unless you want to. I’m rather tired myself.
那我们上去吧
We’ll go right up,then.
-明天见 -明天见
– Goodnight,Joseph. – Goodnight,Madam.
把我所有的衣服都放在床上
I’d like to have all my dresses put out on the beds here.
一件也别挂 我喜欢自己收拾
Don’t hang anything up. I like to know where everything goes.
约瑟夫 有壁橱吗
Joseph,would you’ve the closets aired?
有 夫人
Yes,Madame.
哦 这壁橱不够大 不够放
Oh,this isn’t very large. I’ll need more room.
-这边锁着呢 -当储藏室用的 夫人
– This door is locked. – That’s used for a storeroom,Madame.
-把钥匙给我 -我没有钥匙 夫人
– Oh,may I have the key? – I do not have the keys,Madame.
钥匙呢
Where are they?
所有的钥匙都由老太太管 夫人
Madame Sebastian has charge of all the house keys.
塞巴斯蒂安先生在哪
Do you know where Mr. Sebastian is?
他大概在楼下跟股东们一起谈生意
I think he’s having a business meeting in the study,Madame.
伊米尔·虎泊克可惜呀 第一流的冶金专家
I miss Hupka. He was a first-class metallurgist.
格拉金也不错
Klieten is just as good.
这是你的看法
Such is your opinion.
-我不想多加批评 -那你想要什么
– But I don’t want to criticise. – What were you asking?
你要做个报告 书面报告
Oh,you want a report,a written report.
对了 朋友们 工作还是顺利的嘛
Well,my friends,my work is done.
你们成功了
You’ve been successful?
是的
Yes.
-噢 实在对不起 我 -进来吧
– Oh,I’m very sorry. – Oh,no,come on in.
不 打扰你们了 你们正忙着
I’m sorry to interrupt you. I didn’t know you were busy.
壁橱锁着呢 打开给我好吗
Some of the closets are locked. Could you give me the keys?
噢 对不起 这事我忘了
I’m sorry. I’d forgotten about the keys.
我立刻给你拿钥匙
Of course,I’ll get them for you at once.
我马上把钥匙交给你 亲爱的
I’ll bring the keys to you right away,my dear.
妈妈 妈妈
Mother,Mother!
好的 都在这儿
Well,there they are.
我上午恐怕很忙 亲爱的
I’m afraid I’m going to be busy for the rest of the morning.
-午饭时见 -谢谢
– See you at lunch. – Thank you,dear.
这把钥匙是归塞巴斯蒂安先生管的
Mr. Sebastian has the keys for this,Madame.
这是酒窖
It’s the wine cellar.
为什么不去 酒窖你应该去看看
Then,the wince cellar’s the obvious place to look.
-钥匙在亚历克斯那里 -去跟他要
– Alex has the key to that. – Then get it from him.
要 怎么要
Get it. Yes,how?
你们还分彼此
Don’t you leave near him?
拿到了钥匙我该做什么
What do I look for if I get the key?
有没有把哪个家伙惹急了的那种酒
You look for a bottle of wine,like the one that rattled that fellow.
就凭这些酒瓶 我看都一样 我没那本事
All the bottles look alike to me. I’m no mastermind.
你干的不错
You’re doing all right.
真不好受的
It’s no fun,Dev.
后悔来不及了
Too late for that now,isn’t it?
我说 为什么不叫你丈夫来个大请客
Look,why don’t you persuade your husband to throw a large shindig…
让你跟这个社交界见见面 就在下星期行吗
so he can introduce his bride to Rio society say sometime next week?
为什么
Why?
当然也得请我
Consider me invited.
那酒窖的玩意儿叫我去看看
I’ll try to find out about that wine cellar business.
我看我的丈夫现在还没这份心思请客
I don’t think my husband is interested in entertaining just yet.
还陶醉在蜜月里 是吗
The honeymoon isn’t over,eh?
别小看你的魅力 塞巴斯蒂安夫人 你能办到
Don’t underestimate your charms,Mrs. Sebastian,you can handle it.
请你来恐怕不好吧 他认为你爱我
It’s not going to be so easy about you. He thinks you’re in love with me.
跟他说 请我到你们家来 让我看看你们的婚姻是多么美满
Tell him if you invited me to the house and saw how happily married you were…
这样我对你的狂热就从此打消
the horrid passion I have for you might be torn out of me.
真是合情合理
That sounds very logical.
好呀 下星期把钥匙弄到手
Good,next week then. And get the key.
我就要去柏林 会赶回来的
I have to fly up to Bel Air. But I’ll be back in time.
好吧 我就等着再见吧
All right,I’ll be looking forward to seeing you.
跟你见面欢快之至 夫人
It’s always a pleasure meeting you,Madame.
德弗林先生今天你来我感到很意外
I’m surprised Mr. Devlin coming tonight.
有人爱上你并不奇怪 亲爱的
I don’t blame anyone for being in love with you,darling.
我只希望邀请他不会发生误会
I just hope that nothing will happen to give him any false impression.
我一会儿就出来
I’ll be with you in a minute.
亲爱的
Darling.
不是我不信任你 到我这岁数
It’s not that I don’t trust you,but when you’re in love at my age…
有人看你一眼 就我都是威胁
every man that looks at your woman is a menace.
噢 我这么说说都觉得对不起你
Will you forgive me for even talking aboutit?
我太多心了
I’m very contrite.
我想我们现在可以进去了
I think we might join the rest of the party now.
客人♥大♥概到齐了
I think all our guests are here.
我来晚了 塞巴斯蒂安夫人呢
Where can I find Madame Sebastian?
-在大厅 -谢谢
– Try the door,sir. – Thanks.
-你好 德弗林 -你好
– Hello,Dev. – Good evening.
-你头一次来我家吧 -你们这房♥子真不错
– You haven’t seen the house? – No,it’s quite a jolly little cottage.
-我领你到处看看 -他在盯着我
– Let me show you around the place. – Later. His nibs is on the trail.
-你好 -你好
– Devlin,glad to see you. – Good night.
欢迎 谢谢你记得邀请了我
It was kind of your bride to invite me.
是我们两个人邀请你的 德弗林先生
We both invite you,Mr. Devlin.
亲爱的 你好好招呼一下客人 我说
Will you see our guest is fed,my dear? And amused…
噢 对不起
Oh,excuse me.
塞巴斯蒂安夫人 我真高兴
Madame Esterich,I’m so glad to see you.
-看来不太好下手啊 -怎么
– It’s not going to be easy. – Why?
他很注意 像头鹰一样盯着我们
He’s quite sensitive about you. He’s going to watch us like a hawk.
不 他这人很妒忌
Yes,he’s rather jealous of anyone.
从他钥匙链里拿的钥匙
Where did you get the key? Off his chain?
是的
Yes.
但愿酒够吃的 要不然 塞巴斯蒂安要去酒窖拿酒
Let’s hope the liquor doesn’t run out and start him down the cellar for more.
-这我没想到 -这很重要
– I hadn’t thought about that. – Quite a point.
谢谢
Thank you.
德弗林先生 还记得我吗
Mr. Devlin,how nice! You remember me?
爱尔迪夫人
Senora Ortiz.
真你还记得 年轻人总是记性差的
How sweet,young men usually have short memories.
我就是爱喝香槟酒
Here’s something I adore: champagne.
唉 对不起
Oh,may I?
-约瑟夫 -夫人
– Joseph? – Madame?
你看今晚这些香槟酒够不够喝呢
Do you think you have enough champagne for the rest of the evening?
很难说 夫人 应该能够
I don’t know,Madame. I hope so.
-还愉快吗 德弗林先生 -很愉快 谢谢
– Enjoying yourself,Mr. Devlin? – Very much,thank you.
我想跟你打听美国的消息
There are so many things I’d like to ask about the States.
我好久没听到那边的情况了
I haven’t heard anything for a long time.
只要我知道的 请原谅 夫人
I’ll be glad to tell you. Will you excuse me,Senora Ortiz?
没关系
I don’t mind,certainly!
-得快点了 -不急
– We’d better hurry. – Lots of time.
不 约瑟夫说要跟亚历克斯拿酒
No,Joseph might have to ask Alex for more wine.
酒恐怕喝得差不多了
He’s running out faster than he thought.
这就很糟糕了
I’m sorry to hear that.
-他在盯着我们 -是的
– Is he watching? – Yes.