我还是再喝一杯
I think I’ll have another drink.
我料到你变不了
I thought you’d get around to it!
来个双份
Make it a double!
-好吧 咱们俩都来个双份 -好的
– Whisky and soda,double. – Yes,sir.
你干嘛不信任我 德弗林
Why won’t you believe in me,Devlin?
哪怕一点点
Just a little.
干嘛不信人
Why won’t you?
我知道你为什么不信人
I know why you won’t,Dev: you’re sore.
那是因为你在迈阿密逼我的时候 你火了 看到我有点醉了
You’re sore because you’ve fallen for a little drunk you tailed in Miami.
你不喜欢这个 打心眼里不喜欢这个
And you don’t like it,it makes you sick all over,doesn’t it?
怕人家会笑话你这个情场老手
People will laugh at you. The invincible Devlin in love…
居然会爱上一个不值一提的女人
with someone who isn’t worth even wasting the words on.
可怜的德弗林 爱上这么个女人有多糟
Poor Devlin,in love with a no-good gal. It must be awful,I’m sorry.
各位 我肯定 艾丽茜娅是能胜任的
I assure you she’s the perfect type for the job.
我担心的不是她 那个德国科学家
It’s not the girl,it’s this German scientist I’m worried about.
我倒想问问 为什么我们不把他们这些人抓起来
I simply question why we don’t find some way of taking them into custody.
那没用 就是把塞巴斯蒂安抓起来
It’ do no good,even if we arrested their leader,Alex Sebastian…
他很快就派另外一个人去代替他的位置
tomorrow another foreign man takes his place and the work goes on.
说的对
Yes,you’re right.
保尔布莱斯特上校 我看还是你的办法好
I see,Captain Prescott,your method is the best way.
是呀 她擅长跟男人交际啊
Well,she’s good at making friends with gentlemen…
而我们想派个人打进去取得对方信任
and we want somebody inside his house in his confidence.
-你对这个行动是否有把握 -有 只要能派个人
– You’ve faith in this procedure? – Yes,with somebody on the side…
-你跟那小姐商量过吗 -不 还没有
– Have you consulted the young lady? – No,not yet.
事实上 我手下的德弗林前不久 刚把她带到这儿来
Our man Devlin just brought her down here the other day.
正在等待塞巴斯蒂安回来
Now we’re waiting for Sebastian to come back to Rio.
德弗林跟那位小姐谈过工作性质吗
Has your man Devlin told her the nature of the work?
还没有 我们还没有服德弗林谈呢
No,we haven’t discussed it with him at all.
那个女的你们尽管放心
I can set your mind at rest about her.
政♥治♥方面可靠吗
You’re sure of her political side?
可靠
Oh,yes.
那么 照你的办法进行吧 看上去我们是万无一失的
Well,there is nothing to be lost if we proceed as you advise.
那好吧 我马上就给德弗林指示
That’s fine. I’ll give Devlin his instructions right away.
这儿多好啊
it’s nice out here!
别出去吃了 就在这儿
Let’s not go out for dinner. Let’s stay here.
那就做点吃的
We have to eat.
就在这儿吃 我做饭
We can eat here. I’ll cook.
你不是不爱做饭的吗
I thought you didn’t like to cook.
我不爱做饭
No,I don’t like to cook.
冰箱里有只鸡 我们烤来吃
But I have a chicken in the ice-box and you’re eating it.
吃完了还得洗半天
What about all the washing up afterwards?
我们就用手吃
We’ll eat it with our fingers.
连盘子也不用
Don’t we need any plates?
用 你一个 我一个
Yes,one for you and one for me.
那我就留下吃饭吧
Do you mind if have dinner with you tonight?
你赏光了
I’d be delighted.
-你去哪儿 -如果我们决定在这
– Where are you going? – If we’re going to stay in…
先打个电♥话♥问问旅馆有没有人给我留话
I’ve to telephone the hotel to see if there are any messages.
-非得打吗 -非得打
– You have to? – I have to.
-这种爱情太古怪了 -为什么
– This is a very strange love affair. – Why?
因为实际上你并不爱我
Maybe the fact that you don’t love me.

Hello?
皇宫旅馆
Paris Hotel?
你是卡米代
Reception desk?
我是德弗林 有人给我留话吗
This is T.R. Devlin. Are there any messages for me?
要是不爱你 我会说的
I don’t love you. How do you know?
你等于没说
You haven’t said anything.
行动比空话强
Actions speak louder than words.
有呀 好 念给我听吧
There is? Good,read it to me,please.
谢谢
Thanks.
保尔布来斯特要我马上去
Prescott wants me over right away.
-他说什么事了 -没说
– Did he say what about? – No.
-是谈我们的工作 -有可能
– Maybe it’s our assignment. – Probably.
要我带点什么东西回来吗
Do you want me to bring anything back?
好啊 带瓶好酒回来 庆祝一下
Yes,what about a nice bottle of wine to celebrate?
那我几点回来
What time shall I come back?
七点
Seven o’clock.
-再见 -再见
– Goodbye. – Goodbye.
-怎么了 德弗林 你这是怎么了 -不知道她干不干
– What is it,Devlin,what’s the matter? – I don’t know if she’ll do it.
你怎么知道她不肯干 你没有跟她谈过吗
What do you mean? You haven’t discussed it with her,have you?
没有 我现在才知道让她干什么
No,I didn’t know what the job was until this moment.
-那你怎么知道她不肯干呢 -我猜她不是那种女人
– What do you mean she wouldn’t do it? – She’s not that type of woman.
我不明白你的态度
I don’t understand your attitude.
-为什么你以为她不肯干 -她没有这种经验
– Why do you think she won’t do it? – Well,she’s had no experience.
得了 依你看 她还缺少什么经验
Come on,what experience does she lack,do you think?
她没受过训练 会被人家识破的
She’s never been trained for that… They’ll see through her.
我们不仅是因为她父亲的背景
Alicia Huberman was chosen…
而且还因为塞巴斯蒂安跟她很熟
not only because her father gives her an ideal background…
所以才挑选她
but because Sebastian knows her.
对了
Yes.
塞巴斯蒂安还爱过她
He was once in love with her.
哦 这我倒不知道
Oh,I didn’t know that.
我不知道为什么要争论这样的小事
I don’t know why we’re arguing about petty things like this.
我们有重要工作要做
We’ve got important work to do.
塞巴斯蒂安家是个神秘地方 不管法宾集团在这干些什么
Sebastian’s house is a cover-up. whatever Fabien group up to here.
我们得把休伯曼小姐派进去
– We’ve got to get Miss Huberman inside and find out
-看看里面搞什么鬼 -对 没错
what’s going on there. – yeah that’s right
我看你还是回去跟 休伯曼小姐讲一讲要她干些什么
I’ think you’d better go back to Miss Huberman and explain it to her.
-我 -怎么了
– I… – What is it?
没什么
Nothing,sir.
噢 你好像要说什么
I thought you were going to say something.
怎么让他们俩见面
How is the meeting to be arranged?
我们讨论过了 我看那个骑马俱乐部最合适了
We’ve discussed that. The riding club would be the best place.
塞巴斯蒂安早上经常在那里骑马
Sebastian usually rides there in the mornings.
德弗林 你和休伯曼小姐看着办吧
The rest is up to you and Miss Huberman.
-好 德弗林 就这些 -好吧
– Okay,Devlin,that’s all. – All right.
-德弗林 是你吗 -嗯
– Dev,is that you? – Huh?
幸亏你来晚了
I’m glad you’re late.
没想到这鸡烤这么久
This chicken took longer than I expected.
他们怎么说
What did they say?
这鸡恐怕烤过头了 还差点烤糊了
I hope it isn’t done too much. It caught fire once.
我看我还是先尝一尝
I think it’s better if I cut it up out here.
你要是不想用手撕着吃
Unless you want a half of one for yourself.
那我看还是一本正经的吃一顿
We’re going to have knives and forks after all.
我已经把刀叉摆好了
I’ve decided we’re going to eat in style.
结婚一定挺有意思的 每天都要忙乎这些事
Marriage must be wonderful with this sort of thing going on everyday.
外边是不是太凉了
I wonder if it’s too cold out here.
进去吧
Maybe we should eat inside.
像这样 你过去有过吗
Hasn’t something like this happened before?
怎么回事
What’s the matter?
别绷着脸 出事了
Don’t look so tense. Troubles?
美男子 跟妈妈说怎么回事
Well,I think you’d better tell Mamma what’s going on.
这样呆着连吃一顿吃都吃不好
All this secrecy’s going to ruin my little dinner.
好了 先生 干嘛愁眉苦脸的
Come on,Mr. D.,what is darkening your brow?
-吃完了再说 -不 说
– After dinner. – No,now.
你就别为难了
I’ll make it easy for you.
是不是到了你该告诉我
The time has come when you must tell me…
你家里有老婆孩子的时候了
you have a wife and two adorable children.
我们只不过是一时冲动 瞎胡闹
And this madness between us can’t go on any longer.
这种话你常听说
I bet you’ve heard that line often enough.
你老是对我这样
Right below the belt every time.
太不公平了
That isn’t fair,Dev.
不谈这个
Skip it.
我们还有别的事要谈 你有个任务
We’ve other things to talk about. We’ve got a job.
到底有任务了
Oh,so,there’s a job.
你 认识一个叫塞巴斯蒂安的吗
You remember a man named Sebastian?
-亚历克塞巴斯蒂安 -是的
– Alex Sebastian? – Yes.
是我父亲的一个朋友
One of my father’s friends,yes.
他过去爱过你
He had quite a crush on you.
我对他不怎么样
I wasn’t very responsive.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!