你来回答 塞巴斯蒂安
You answer that one,Sebastian.
到医院去
To the hospital.
亚历克斯 你快回答呀
Alex,talk to them,quick!
早该去了
I’m glad she’s going.
已经耽误得太久了
You should not have waited so long,Alex.
你要我怎么样 开枪吗
What am I going to do,start shooting?
挺住 亲爱的 离大门不远啦
Hold on,darling,you’ve only got about twenty yards to go.
怎么啦
What happened,Alex?
她 晕过去了
Oh,she collapsed.
德弗林先生在等我的时候听到一声叫
Mr. Devlin heard her scream when he was waiting for me.
挺住 阿丽茜娅
Come on,Alicia.
我一见她那样就打电♥话♥给医院了
Yes,I telephoned the hospital as soon as I saw how she was.
-德弗林先生 你有车吗 -在门口
– You have a car,Mr. Devlin? – In front.
快走 亚历克斯
Your hat,Alex.
你也跟着去
You’re going with them,Anna?
不 亚历克斯会给我打电♥话♥的
No,Alex will call me up. I’ll wait here.
我在这儿等着
The sooner the doctor sees her…
慢点 可怜的孩子
Poor child!
-觉得怎么样了 -头挺晕的
– How do you feel? – Bit dizzy.
-做做深呼吸 -快 快
– Take some deep breaths. – Hurry,hurry.
-等一等 让我也上车 -没你坐的地方
– Just a minute,I must sit with her. – No room,Sebastian.
-把我带上 他们盯着我呢 -你自己看着办吧
– You must take me,they’re watching! – That’s your headache.
求求你
Please take me! Please,please!
卧室里没有电♥话♥ 怎么可能打到医院里呢
There is no telephone in her room to call the hospital.
亚历克斯 请你进来一下 我想跟你谈谈
Alex,will you come in,please? I wish to talk to you.