好好的照料她
We’ll take the best care of her.
约瑟夫 把电♥话♥拆了
Joseph,disconnect the telephone.
夫人需要绝对的安静
Madame must have absolute quiet.
把电♥话♥拿走
Take it out of the room,Joseph.
五天 是吧
Five days,eh?
昨天 她这次真的往死里喝
Say,that must be quite a binge she’s on.
我不这么想
I don’t think so.
你说上星期她喝醉了 你亲眼看见了 是呀
You said she was drinking last week,drunk when you saw her.
-后来我又想了想 -怎么了
– But I’ve had time to think it over. – Think what over.
她说她喝醉了 可我不信
That drinking of hers. I don’t believe it.
她干嘛要对你撒谎
Why should she lie to you about that?
不知道
I don’t know.
她不是喝醉了 她像是病了
But she wasn’t drunk,she was sick.
或许这就是她为什么没有现身
Maybe that’s why she hasn’t shown up.
她好像有点精神萎靡
She looked like the ragged end of nowhere.
-这么说我还是觉得她喝醉了 -我去找她一次
– It still sounds like a hangover to me. – Well,I’m going to pay her a call.
别把事搅挥了
Wait a minute! I don’t want you to mess things up.
没几天这案子就可以破了
We hope to close this case down in a few days.
我不会搅挥的
I won’t mess anything up.
上门去看看 我是他们家的老朋友了
Just a social call. I’m a friend of the family.
你要去就去吧 可是 你别大意
All right,go ahead if you want to. But don’t take any chances.
还有 回来给我打个电♥话♥
And call me up when you get back!
我会打的
I’ll do that!
晚上好 先生
Good evening,sir.
晚上好 都在家吗
Good evening. Family home tonight?
都在
Yes,sir.
请你告诉塞巴斯蒂安先生 就说我来了
Would you mind telling Mr. Sebastian that Mr. Devlin is here?
-怎么了 约瑟夫 -先生 因为
– What is it,Joseph? – I’m sorry,sir,but…
塞巴斯蒂安先生说过 不要去打搅他 我看这
since Mr. Sebastian asked me not to disturb him…
睡了
Asleep?
不是的 他和几个股东在书房♥里商量事
No sir,he’s in the study with some business associates.
-多久才散 -这我不知道
– How long will he be tied up? – I don’t know,sir.
-夫人在家吗 -在家
– Is Mrs. Sebastian home? – Yes,sir.
-请你通知她 -恐怕今儿不行呀 先生
– Would you mind telling her? – I’m afraid I can’t,sir.
为什么
Why not?
塞巴斯蒂安夫人病得很厉害 躺在床上
Mrs. Sebastian is very ill and confined to her bed.
那真不幸
I’m sorry to hear that.
-病了多久了 -一星期
– How long has she been ill? – A week.
-找过大夫了 -太太找过
– Has she had a doctor? – I think so,sir.
我们都替她着急
We’re all very concerned about her.
你不妨等一等 德弗林先生 我去通知塞巴斯蒂安先生
If you’ll wait here,Mr. Devlin,I’ll tell Mr. Sebastian.
好
Right.
-对不起 -什么事 约瑟夫
– Excuse me,sir? – What is it,Joseph?
德弗林先生要见你
Mr. Devlin to see you,sir.
告诉他我一会儿就来
Tell him I’ll be with him in a minute,will you?
好的
Yes,sir.
往下说 安德森 我看情况很严重
Go on,professor. This sounds serious to me.
我看也是
To me,also.
-星期一怎么样了 -老样子
– What happened Monday? – Same thing.
我一出银行就有个人跟着我
When I left the bank a man was following me.
今天早晨我去买♥♥火车票
This morning when I went to the ticket office…
那个人又跟着我 站在我身边
the same man came inside and stood beside me.
艾丽茜娅
Alicia!
艾丽茜娅
Alicia!
德弗林
Dev!
艾丽茜娅 你怎么了
Alicia,what’s wrong with you?
你来了真好
I’m so glad you came.
我得来呀 我再也忍♥不住了
I had to. I couldn’t stand any more.
再也不能这样惦着你
Waiting and worrying about you.
那天你不是喝醉了
It wasn’t a hangover you had that day.
你是病了 什么病
You were sick then. What is it?
你到底来了
Yes,I was sick then.
什么病
What’s wrong with you,Alicia?
-德弗林 -哪儿不舒服
– Oh,Dev. – What is it dear? What’s wrong?
他们下毒药了 他们不让我走
They’re poisoning me. I couldn’t get away from them.
我想走 可是没力气
I tried,but it was too weak.
有多久了
How long?
从那次请客以后
Since the party.
亚历克斯和他的母亲发现了
Alex and his mother found out.
来 坐起来
You want to try to sit up.
坐起来 我要把你带走
Sit up. I’ve got to get you out of here.
我以为你走了
I thought you had gone.
不 我至少还得见你一次
No,I had to see you once to speak my piece.
我要调走是因为我爱你
I was getting out because I love you.
你跟他在一起我不能忍♥受
I couldn’t bear seeing you and him together.
亲爱的 你为什么不早说呢
Oh,you love me! Why didn’t you tell me before?
是呀 都怪我过去晕了头了
I know,but I couldn’t see straight or think straight.
我是那个诉苦无门的大混♥蛋♥ 没有你 我的心都撕裂了
I was a fat-headed guy full of pain. It tore me up not having you.
哦 你爱我 哦 你爱我
Oh,you love me! You love me!
认识你那天就爱上你了
Long ago. All the time since the beginning.
穿上这个
Here,put on your robe.
-来吧 -好
– Come on. – Yes.
你坐好了
Try to stand up.
德弗林 恐怕我坐不起来了 他们喂我吃了那药就想睡
Dev,I’m afraid,I can’t make it because they gave me pills to sleep.
你醒醒 你说话呀
Keep away. Keep talking.
-大衣呢 -在壁橱里
– Have you got a coat? – In the closet.
我的事他还瞒着别人
They didn’t want the others to know about me.
说呀
Keep talking.
后来呢 说呀 怎么啦
Come on. What happened?
-亚历克斯发觉了 -别人没发觉
– Alex found out. – And the others haven’t?
发觉了他就没命了 他们杀了伊米尔
They’d kill him if they knew. They killed Emil.
哪儿不舒服
Are you in pain?
吃了药不觉得
I don’t know,the pills…
站起来
Give me your feet…
你说话呀 要不我要睡着了
Say it again. It keeps me awake.
我爱你
I love you.
站起来
Stand up! Stand up!
醒醒 说话呀
Come on,wake up! Talk!
-安德森 博士说 -什么
– Dr. Anderson… – Go on,go on.
接着说
Walk! Talk!
沙从艾尔瑞斯山脉来的
The sand comes from the Aimress mountains.
他跑不了的
We’ll find it.
那地方叫什么圣马 什么
From a town,Santa Ma… something.
你行的 我们会守着他的
Good girl. We’ll take care of it later.
-别睡着 接着走哇 -不行 恐怕不行
– Come on,keep walking! – I’m afraid,Dev.
他们都在家 我们走不了
They’re all in the house. We can’t make it.
再也别离开我了
Don’t ever leave me.
你想甩也甩不掉我了
You’ll never get rid of me again.
我再也不了
I’ll never try to.
打起精神 他来了
Brace up. Here he comes.
你干什么 怎么回事 德弗林先生
What are you doing,Alicia? What is this,Mr. Devlin?
我要把她送到医院去 她中毒了
I’m taking her to the hospital to get the poison out of her.
中毒
Poison?
你要让楼下的朋友们知道吗 告诉他们吧
Would you like your friends downstairs to know?
我把她送回屋里去
I’m taking her back to her room.
你试试看 我可不是好惹的
No,I’ll raise quite a rumpus if you try.
亚历克斯
Alex!
-他知道了 -是的
– He knows? – Yes.
怎么回事 亚历克斯
What is happening,Alex?
是艾丽茜娅
Alicia!
-她病重了 -是的
– She’s worse? – Yes.
好了 亲爱的 我们走
All right,dear,we’re going.
他们怎么对待伊米尔的 你没忘吧 塞巴斯蒂安先生
You haven’t forgotten what they did to Emil,have you Sebastian?
帮帮他 亚历克斯
Help him,Alex.
还是你有头脑 老太太
I’m glad you have a head on you,Madame.
我并不怕死
I’m not afraid to die.
你想死 现在就是机会
You’ve got your chance,here and now.
告诉他们她是谁
Tell them who she is.
要帮忙吗 亚历克斯
Need any help,Alex?
-不用 我们行 -送她到哪儿
– No,we can handle her. – Where are you taking her?