What the fuck are you doin’? – Put the gun down!
把枪放下 你这头蠢猪
Put that gun down, you stupid pig!
等等,快来 快来,伙计
Wait! Come on! – Come on, man!
是他们
It’s them.
哦,亚利桑那州的那帮家伙会很高兴看见你们的
Well, some folks in Arizona are gonna be mighty happy to see you boys.
等等,警官 还有两个…
Wait, wait, wait! Officer! Officer! Officer, two other guys–
“我结婚了”,砰-砰 你太棒了
“I’m married.” Ka-blam! You’re too much.
钱都在这吗? 似乎是的
Is the money all there? – Looks like it.
太好了,我们还有足够的时间把它送回去
Great. We have just enough time to get it back.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
我们必须把钱送回去
We have to bring the money back.
不,不
No, no.
也许你对抢劫的目的有些困惑
Maybe you’re a little bit confused about the purpose of a robbery.
哦,我没告诉你,我在饭店给我妻子打过电♥话♥了
Oh, T., I didn’t tell you. When we were at the hotel, I called my wife.
一切都很好,那不是她
Everything’s all right. You see, it wasn’t her.
她甚至不在那儿,那不是太好了吗?
She wasn’t even there. Isn’t that great?
是她妹妹和她妹妹的未婚夫
It was her sister and her sister’s fiance.
我才不管他妈的是阿猫还是阿狗呢
I don’t give a damn if it was her Uncle Fester and Gumby.
我反正不能让你把钱拿走,伙计
You ain’t takin’ this money anywhere, man.
我什么都不想听
I don’t wanna hear all that.
放手,放手 给我袋子,你快放手
Let go. Let go. – Gimme the bag. You let go.
放开袋子,你… 这不是你的钱
Let go of the bag. You let– – It’s not your money.
这不是你的钱
It’s not your money. – It’s not your money!
这也不是你的钱,有一半是我的 放手
It’s not yours. It’s half mine. – Let go!
放手,放手
You let go! – Let go! – You let go!
放手
Let go!
我从后面出去
Get back here!
你没事吧 是,我没事
You okay? – Yeah, I’m okay.
你呢? 我还活着
And you? – I’ll live.
我不让你把钱拿走,Nick
Can’t let you take the money, Nick.
T…我的幸福就在那个袋子里
T., my life is in that bag.
Nick,即使你想把钱送回去,也不可能了
Nick, even if you wanted to take the money back, you can’t.
你的脸被拍下来了,伙计 只有丢了东西,他们才查看录像带
Your face is on the video, man. – They only review the tapes if something’s missing.
我会早点去上班,把钱放回去,没人知道的
I can go into work early and bring it back. No one’ll know.
T…
T.
我可以回到我过去的生活
I can get my life back.
你忘了一件事,Nick,我还得去过我原来的日子
You forget one thing, Nick. I get my life back too.
噢,我的上帝
Oh, my God! – That’s my idea of free

Ow. Ouch.
你出了什么事了?
What happened to you?
说来话长
It’s a long story.
我被枪打伤了 什么?
I got shot. – What?
我,我可能在亚历桑那被通缉了
And l– I think I’m wanted in Arizona.
我的鞋子着了火
Plus, my shoes caught on fire.
你卖♥♥给我时说那时最好的 数码的才是最好的
You told me you were selling me the top of the line. The top of the line is digital.
你卖♥♥给我的是数码的吗? 不,不是
Did you sell me a digital? No, you did not.
那我就把它们退回去 你得全部退款
So, I’m bringing it back, and I expect a full refund.
如果你不全部退款,你就别再…
And if you do not give me a full refund, you will not…
和我或我们公♥司♥做生意了
be doing business with myself or my company.
谢谢
Thank you.
这么说,你听说了吗? 什么?
So, did you hear? – What?
周末有野蛮人闯进了进来
Some, uh, vandals broke in over the weekend.
什么? 没丢什么,他们,他们只是砍掉了…
What? – Well, nothing was stolen. They– They cut the–
Phillip的雕像的…
the thingy…
那个玩意
off P B.’s statue.
嗯,他们正在检查录像带
Um, they’re reviewing the videotape.
嗨,大家都好吗,进行的怎么样了? 现在别,Nick
Hi, everybody. How’s it going? – Not now, Nick.
有谁看了昨晚的比赛吗? 比赛?什么比赛?
Did anybody see that game last night? – Game? What game?
哦,那场比赛,加时的那场 请你闭嘴,好吗
Oh, that game. Overtime. – Will you please shut up!
别碰雕像,别碰它 噢,你这头猪,噢,你这头猪
Don’t touch it. Don’t touch it. Oh, you pig. Oh, you pig.
好,就这样 都过去了,听着
Well, that’s it. What’s done is done. Listen.
关于那个新的McGinty饼干吉祥物,我有个很棒的点子
I’ve got this great idea for the new McGinty Cracker mascot.
走开,走开,走开,谢谢 这个吉祥物…
Move! Move! Move! Move! Move! Thank you. – This mascot–
这个… Nick!闭嘴
This– – Nick! Shut up!
怎么回事?
What’s happening?
这是什么?见鬼这到底是什么?
Well, what is this? What the hell is this?
我不知道 你就象蜘蛛一样疯狂
I don’t know. – You goin’ crazy as a spider!
有人把录像带重录了
Somebody must’ve recorded over the tape.
谁到过这? 哦,上午有个电工来过
Who had access? – Uh, there was an electrician in here this morning.
什么电工?我没有叫过电工
What electrician? I did not order an electrician!
我叫了,荧光灯总是闪个不停
I did. The flickers on the– Fluorescent lights were flickering.
真的很遗憾,先生 这太糟了,Phil
I’m really sorry, sir. – This is terrible, Phil.
我想一个人静静 我走了 你走吧
I would really like to be alone now. – I’ll go now. – You should go.
我想一个人静静 你们都走吧 我自己留下来,你们都走吧
I would be really like to be alone. – You should go. – I’ll leave now. – You should go too.
我要一个人待一会 我们马上就走
I would like to be extremely alone for a minute. – I’m gonna leave you alone.
谢谢,Nick
Thank you very much. Thank you, Nick.
现在好了,把那切下来 你要吃吗?你要吃吗?
All right now. Cut that out. Y’all wanna eat? You wanna eat?
是的,我们要吃 我想你要吃,你要吃吗?好的
Y eah, we wanna eat. – I thought you wanna eat. You wanna eat? All right.
别把肉烤焦了 我从来不会把肉给烤焦了
Just don’t burn the meat. – I don’t never burn the meat.
那上次烤焦的是谁? 嘿,爸爸是不会把肉烤焦的
Uh-huh. What happened the last time? – Hey, Dad don’t burn the meat.
我要放点po-po酱,你们都喜欢的
I’m gonna put some more po-po sauce on it. Y’all like that. – Joey. Tonya.
哦,那个… 过去吧,听你妈妈的话
Y eah, that’s– – Go see your mama, boy. You know.
这是我特制的芥末
Now this is my very special mustard.
别让人碰它 好的,妈妈
Don’t let nobody touch that. – Okay, Mama.
好的
All right. – Yeah.
电工的工作做的怎么样了?
So, how’s the electrician business?
嘿,不错,忙的四脚朝天
Hey. Not bad. The hours are a bitch.
我要谢谢你
I wanna thank you.
我不知道为什么… 我只想说我对你做的一切感激不尽
I don’t know why– I just wanna say I appreciate what you did.
别客气 你怎么知道我在哪?
Well, don’t mention it. How’s that? How did you know where I was anyway?
一个朋友给了我一点暗示
A friend gave me a tip.
一个朋友,嗯?
A friend, huh?
你饿吗? 是的,很高兴你能参加我们的野餐会
You hungry? – Yes, we would love for you to join us.
是不是,妈妈?
Wouldn’t we, Mama?
今天完事后我跟我老板谈了谈
I talked to my boss today after things settled down.
说服他相信我们需要一个新的保安系统,听明白了吗?
Convinced him we need a new security system. Got any ideas?
当然,我能帮你们公♥司♥选一套
Sure. I can help you pick one out.
你想接这活吗? 公♥司♥需要值得信赖的人
You wanna run it? We need someone trustworthy.
我跟他说我认识一个合适的人
I told him I know just the guy.
这我得好好想想,Nick
Well, I’m gonna have to think about this, Nick.
现在,我正在考虑几个赚钱的买♥♥卖♥♥ 我的意思是很多买♥♥卖♥♥
Right now, I’m weighing out several lucrative offers. I mean, they rollin’ in.
现在很多人想请我为他们工作
A lot of people want me to work for them right now.
现在,这就是我喜欢的了
Now, that’s just the way I like it.
我现在缺的就是妈妈特制的芥末了
All I need now is some of Mama’s special mustard.
住手
Stop.
我♥干♥了什么啦?
What’d I do?
快跑,快跑 站住,Nick,给我站住
Run, run! – Stay down, Nick. Get on outta here.
♪If the shoe fits♪
♪I want you to wear it and wear it good♪
♪Sulkin’ about them times when I was by myself♪
♪I was always lookin’ for somebody else♪
♪But as time went on I had a talk with my mind♪
♪Friends like you and you I gotta leave behind♪
♪And I’m sayin’ call me a fool ‘Cause you only rub it in♪
♪And I’ll never see you if I had known – I’ll never see them again♪

♪’Cause, well I know the difference Just stay in my own business♪
♪And I’ll never, ever depend on you♪
♪Friends and enemies around me every day♪
♪I can’t believe the things they say♪
♪Takin’ me for granted Give me no credit at all♪
♪I’ll just keep bouncin’ like a bouncin’ ball♪
♪I don’t wanna step on nobody’s foot but♪
♪You call me a fool but you only rub it in♪
♪And I’ll never see you if I had known♪
♪I’ll never see that again♪
♪’Cause, well I know the difference Just stay in my own business♪
♪And I’ll never, ever depend on you♪
♪Jump, jump, jump, jump, jump, jump, jump, jump, jump, jump♪
♪I say fight, You’re outta the corner a day late, a dollar short♪
♪Friday mornings most people don’t get♪
♪You change your life from left to right You get your wit tracks tight♪
♪Must be testing the master♪
♪The under hood the underworld’s under man♪
♪Never mind being understood Long as we understand♪
♪You can’t twist transistor mixing friends♪
♪Soldiers over here don’t snitch They bitch and bit♪
♪All hours while the crowds peepin’ in♪
♪If you ever plan♪
♪To motor West♪
♪Travel my way Take the highway♪
♪That’s the best♪
♪Come on Get your kicks♪
♪On Route Sixty–♪
♪Six♪
♪Well, it winds from Chicago♪
♪To L.A.♪
♪More than 2,000 miles♪
♪I hear a voice♪
♪I said Come on, little prisoner♪
♪I got something to say♪
♪I’m a scat man♪
♪No, no. Now don’t go crazy.♪
♪Yeah, you go, boy. – I’m a scat man♪
♪I’m a scat man♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!