You shut the fuck up! – I don’t give a shit! – Shut the fuck up! – Candy-ass motherfucker!
闭嘴,伙计,闭嘴
Shut the fuck up, man! – Shut the fuck up! – Hey, hey, hey!
每个人都他妈闭嘴
Hey! Everybody, shut the fuck up!
每个人都闭嘴
Now, everybody, shut the fuck up!
尤其是你,闭嘴
Especially you. Shut the fuck up.
你不是喜欢女士饼干吗? 来呀,来呀
You like Girl Scout cookies? Come here. Come here.
你想吃饼干吗? 我这有
You want cookie? Here’s a cookie.
好,现在往后退,你们这两个蠢货,后退
Now back the fuck up like I done told you two dumb-ass mother–
后退,后退
Back up, back up.
上车,Nick 看看你们这个熊样
Get in the car, Nick! Look at you now.
这下栽了
That’s good.
再见,牛仔们
Bye, cowboys!
Nick,为什么你刚才去惹那个家伙?
Nick, why the hell you start up with that guy, man?
你射中我了 对不起
You shot me. – I’m sorry.
你打中我了 对不起
You shot me. – I’m sorry.
用枪打伤了别人时我们不说对不起
You don’t say you’re sorry when you shoot someone.
我们只有踩了别人的脚
You say you’re sorry when you step on someone’s toe…
或打碎了别人的眼镜时才说对不起
or you accidentally break their glasses…
或者在别人吃饭时放屁我们才说对不起
or you, you fart while they’re eating.
在射伤了别人时,我们不说对不起
You– You don’t say you’re sorry when you shoot someone!
妈的
Shit.
噢,上帝,我的手快麻了,我的手快麻了
Oh, my God. It’s going numb. It’s going numb. It’s going numb.
什么?
What?
见鬼
Shit.
噢,上帝
Oh, my God!
Nick,那是我见过的最严重的伤口了
Nick, that’s the most hideous thing I ever seen.
嘿,如果你把你的胳膊放在冰块里…
Hey, yo, man, you know, maybe if you wrap your arm in ice…
兴许医生们能把它再接上
they can reattach it.
真有意思,伙计
That’s funny, man.
那只是一点擦伤 闭嘴
That’s a baby gash. – Shut up.
只是一点擦伤 后果有可能非常严重
But it’s a baby gash. – It could’ve been a lot worse. It could’ve been a lot worse!
可实际不严重 你在想什么呢,竟然开枪?
It could’ve been, but it wasn’t. I’m gonna– – What are you thinking, shooting?
别激动,好吗?
Look, just calm down, all right?
那样对伤口不好
You’re gonna upset your wound.
你们是要搭便车吗?
Y eah. Do you folks want a lift somewhere?
你从哪来的? 伦敦
Where you from? – London.
我也是 真的?
Me too! – Really?
是啊 那太好了
Yeah! – That’s terrific.
上车,快点,上来,我们走
Hop in me car. Let’s go then. Come on. Jump in. Let’s go.
噢,太好了 嘿,你能给我腾一点地方吗?
Oh, this is great. – Hey, would you scoot over a smidgen?
真对不起了 你不走运,兄弟
Sorry about that. Cheers, mate.
Nick Beam 我们去哪?
Nick Beam. – Where we headed?
洛杉矶
L.A.
天使之城
City of Angels.
你今天晚上准备睡哪?
So where you plan on stayin’ tonight?
就睡车里 好啊
I’ll just sleep in the car. – Y eah, right.
你可以睡我家里去,兄弟
You can stay at my place, brother.
谢谢,我只睡一个晚上
Thanks. Well, just for the night.
什么?你以为我想你搬到我家来?
What? Did you think I was asking you to move in?
不,我是说… 求你了,Beam先生
No, I was just sayin’– – Please, Mr Beam.
请永远跟我在一起吧 闭嘴
Stay with me forever. – Just shut up.
Beam先生 闭嘴
Mr Beam. – Shut up.
Beam先生,Beam先生… 你不能把嘴闭上吗?
Mr Beam, Mr Beam, Mr Beam. – You know how to shut up?
Beam先生 你不知道闭嘴的意思吗?
Mr Beam. – Is it in your vocabulary?
和我永远在一起吧,Beam先生 你能不能够把嘴闭上
Stay with me forever, Mr Beam. – Is it possible? Do you ever shut up?
你愿意和我永远在一起吗,Beam先生?
Will you stay with me forever, Mr Beam?
听着,待会你见到我老婆…
Look here. When you meet my wife…
她并不知道我的第二职业
she don’t know nothin’ about my sideline gig.
你的意思是她不知道你是个贼? 嘿,我不是贼,明白吗?
You mean she doesn’t know you’re a thief? – Hey, I’m not a thief, okay?
我只是做做二手货生意
I just dabble in future used goods.
她以为你整天都在做什么? 找工作
Well, what does she think you do all day? – Look for work, man.
如果你真的找工作,也许就用不着去偷东西了
Maybe if you did look for work, you wouldn’t have to steal.
别评判我
Don’t judge me.
你穿我的鞋
You stepped on my shoe.
我通常不这么晚回来的
See, I don’t usually get in this late.
宝贝,见到你真高兴
Baby, am I glad to see you.
不,现在跟我谈谈,跟我解释这一切
No, no, no. No, talk to me. Explain this to me now.
我被人抢了
I got mugged.
好吧,我没被人抢 我被抢了…
Okay, I didn’t get mugged. – I got–
我被人抢了,他被人揍了 谢谢
I got mugged. He got beat up. – Thank–
记得我告诉过你有人要给我一份工作吗?
Remember how I was tellin’ you I had a job interview?
宝贝,就是他 他就在这
Baby, that’s him. He right there.
这活是他给我的
That’s the player right there.
我叫Nick,Nick Beam 很高兴认识你
My name’s Nick. Nick Beam. Nice to meet you.
你什么时候才能不再惹麻烦,Terrance?
When are you gonna stop gettin’ into trouble, Terrance?
Terrance? T…
Terrance? – “T.”
好吧,我的朋友叫我”T” 至于你,就随便吧
Okay? My friends call me “T.” You can kiss my ass. Boo!
好吧,Terrance 噢,妈妈
Okay, Terrance. – Oh, Mama.
请回去睡觉吧
Please go on back to bed, Mama.
什么样的人才整夜在外面混…
What kind of man stays out till 2:30 in the morning…
回家时被人打成烂茄子似的
then comes back lookin’ like a bruised turd?
妈妈,我不是… 别跟我顶嘴
Mama, I ain’t– – Don’t you talk back.
别跟你妈妈顶嘴
Don’t talk back to your mother.
我,我做什么啦?
W– What– What’d I do?
你也该打,因为你跟他在一起
You got that slap ’cause you with him.
他干的坏事你肯定也有份 妈妈,够了
And I know you’re part of whatever badness he’s into. – Mama, enough.
明天一早你要跟我说清楚
You got some explainin’ to do in the morning, Mr Gentleman.
现在你给我好好想想
Now you think on that.
为什么你总是打我,妈妈?
Why do you keep on smackin’ me, Mama?
好吧
Okay.
没事,贴吧,贴吧
Shh. – No, go ahead. Go ahead.
好了
Okay. – Oh.
好了,现在你过来 过来
Okay, now you come here. Come here.
妈妈用不着连打我三次
Mama didn’t have to smack me three times.
我们不能再住在这了 我知道
We gotta move out of here. – I know.
我知道 我听到了枪声
I know. – I heard gunshots.
嘿,过来,小子,这么晚了还在干什么呢?
Hey, there, boy. Hey, what you doing up this late, pal?
怎么啦?这么晚了你还在干什么?
Huh? What’s up? What are you doing up this late?
噢,宝贝,我们吵醒你了
Oh, honey, we woke you.
别担心,亲爸爸一下,来
Now look, don’t worry. Give Daddy a kiss. Come on.
别担心,什么事都不会有的,你们知道的,嗯?
Don’t worry. I ain’t gonna let nothin’ happen to y’all. You know that, right?
你的脸怎么啦? 没,没什么,小家伙
What happened to your face? – No, I’m cool, little man.
嘿,你的家庭作业做完了吗?
Hey, you do your homework?
是的,长官 真的吗?
Yes, sir. – I said, did you do your homework?
嗯?嗯? 是,是的,长官
Hmm? Hmm? – Y– Yes, sir.
那你的作业做了吗,小姐? 我没有家庭作业
What about you, little miss? Did you do all your homework? – I don’t have any homework.
你没有家庭作业?好吧 该睡觉了,咱们走吧
You don’t have no homework? All right, time to go back to bed. Let’s go.
一,二,三,四,向右转,齐步走
Hut-two-three-four Make a right at the right door
你长大要成功就要做选择
Make your choice ’cause you got to grow up to be successful
我希望这没有使你们感到不方便 一点也没有
I hope this isn’t an inconvenience for you. – Not at all.
你看起来象个好人 Terrance在生活中需要遇到一些好人
You seem like a nice man. Terrance can use a few of those in his life.
晚安 晚安
Good night. – Good night.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿
Hey.
我以前从没注意过,你的眼睛真的很漂亮
You know, I never noticed before, but you got really nice eyes.
闭嘴 的确漂亮
Shut up! – But you do.
咱们还是专心干活吧 我不能相信,我会为了两个手电筒而持枪抢劫
Let’s get this over with. I can’t believe it. I’m committing armed robbery for two flashlights.
别担心 我们走吧
Hey, don’t worry about it. Let’s go.
别动,狗♥娘♥养♥的
Freeze, motherfucker!
你敢动一下,我就崩了你
You move your ass so much as an inch, I’ll blow it off!
你听见了没有,狗♥杂♥种♥? 你听到我说的话吗?什么?
You hear me, motherfucker? – Hey. – You hear me? What?
别说的那么下流 嘿,听着,伙计,现在没功夫跟你争
Why you acting so mean? – Hey, look, man. Now ain’t the fuckin’ time, all right?
你说得凶一点,这样他们才能镇住他们 对,但是你有枪啊
You say scary shit, it scares ’em. – Yeah, but you have a gun.
你这是老掉牙的抢匪模样
Plus, what you’re doing is a stereotypical robber thing.
我的意思是,拿枪的人越冷静,越有理性 自控能力越强就显的越可怕
I mean, it’s a lot scarier if someone with a gun is calm and cool and collected, man.
胡说八道,伙计,别… 过来
That’s bullshit, man. Don’t– – Here.
请原谅,先生,过来
Excuse me, sir. Come here.
过来,过来
Come here. Come here.
现在,听着,Henry…
Now, look, Henry…
我们得从这拿点东西走…
we’re gonna take some things outta here…
你就站在那