What the fuck?
不,你不会是那种荒野杀手吧,你是吗?
No, you ain’t one of them desert slashers, are you?
把人碎尸万块然后丢在荒野里,嗯?
Cut a person body up and leave it out in the desert in little tiny pieces and shit, huh?
噢,见鬼 我们现在就在该死的荒野上
Oh, shit! We are in the fucking desert.
我跟荒野杀手在同一辆车上,真♥他♥妈♥的
I’m in the car with a psycho, freaky, Jason hack-killer motherfucker.
请别杀我,荒野杀手
Hey, please don’t kill me, freaky Jason.
请别杀我,荒野杀手
I said, please don’t kill me, freaky Jason.
我他妈的昏了头了,竟然找了个这么变♥态♥的白小子
I done fucked around and caught a ride with the wrong white boy!
下车 正巴不得呢
Get out. – With pleasure.
再-你♥妈♥的♥-见,朋友
“Sayo-fuckin’-nara,” pal.
我的屁♥股♥都麻了
I can’t feel my ass.
我屁♥股♥一点知觉也没有了
My ass just fell asleep.
我甚至不知道我还有没有屁♥股♥
I didn’t even know an ass could fall asleep!
它已经全都麻了
It’s all tingly and shit!
快来,伙计,你不能把我一个人留在外面
Come on, man. You can’t leave me out here.
你,你不能把我一个人留在外面
Yo, man! You can’t just leave me out here.
好吧,我们来做个交易
Okay, I’ll make a deal with you.
你送我回家,我就不再追究你对我他妈的绑♥架♥
You drive me home, I’ll forget about this whole kidnapping shit.
噢,你没搞错吧
Oh, come on.
喂,是你想要抢劫我
Hello. You tried to rob me.
你用枪指着我的头
You had a gun to my head.
我告诉过你,枪里面没有子弹
Look, I told you the gun wasn’t loaded.
你这是自找的
You got yourself into this.
你知道你是什么吗?你是个坏蛋,你是个持枪抢劫犯
You know what you are? You’re a bad person. You’re an armed robber.
别指望我会可怜你
Don’t expect me to feel sorry for you.
请原谅,这是不是出了点麻烦?
Excuse me. Is there a problem here?
是的 是不是这个人骚扰你?
Yes. – Is this man botherin’ you?
是的,就是他 你这是种族偏见吧
Yes, he is. – Oh, so you’re just gonna come right at the brother.
为什么你不问问是不是他在骚扰我?
Why don’t you ask if he’s bothering me?
就你所知,我可能是大名鼎鼎的Denzel Washington
Lady, for all you know, I could be Denzel Washington.
睁大眼睛看仔细了
Take a good look.
而他可能是个公子哥
He could be some celebrity stalker.
你最好还是现在就把咖啡钱付清…
I’m gonna have to ask you to pay for this coffee now…
因为我以前见过这种事会发展成什么样子
’cause I’ve seen these things escalate before.
没问题,我的钱包
No problem. My wallet.
哇,看来这位公子哥没有带钱包
Wow! Looks like the celebrity stalker don’t have a wallet.
好的,谢谢,我这就给你找钱,先生
Oh, well, thank you. I will get your change, sir.
什么?你想让我谢你? 就算我欠你5块钱
What? You want me to thank you? So I owe you a buck.
那你用什么买♥♥汽油呢?你没钱,也没信♥用♥卡♥
How was you goin’ to get gas? You don’t have no money, no credit cards.
没身份证
No l.D.
你栽了,伙计
Shit, man.
好吧
Okay. All right.
你给我钱买♥♥汽油,我载你回家
You give me money for gas and I’ll take you back.
我很潇洒,我,我很正直…
I’m cool. I’m– I’m straight.
实际上,我挺喜欢这片荒野的
As a matter of fact, l– you know, I like it out here in the desert.
你看,你浑身都冒臭汗
You know, you get all sweaty and shit.
好像要尿裤子了 就像…怎么啦?
Just bubbling off your ass. Just– What?
我记起来了
I just remembered.
我还有张备用的信♥用♥卡♥放在车里呢
I have a spare credit card in the side compartment.
扁你
Uh-huh, right here!
你怎么了?
What’s up?
怎么啦,白小子? 怎么啦?
What’s up, white boy? W-W-What’s up, huh?
上啊,上啊 看看你有什么本事
Come on, come on. What ya got?
看看你,你敢他妈的动我一下,我就揍扁你
Huh? Look at you. You done fucked around and got dropped.
你♥他♥妈♥的从这滚远点
Get the fuck outta here.
什么? 你打人就象个老姑娘,伙计
What? – You hit like a ole girl, man.
从这他妈的滚远点,伙计,干♥你♥该干的事吧
Get the fuck on out of here, man. Go about your business.
狗♥娘♥养♥的…
Motherf–
这他妈的是怎么回事,你的旋转木马吗?
What the hell is this, your merry-go-round move?
我明白了
Yo, I understand.
啊哈
Aha!
谢谢
Thank you.
噢,妈的
Hey. Oh, shit.
我不知道这张信♥用♥卡♥过期了 我从没用过这张卡
I didn’t know it was expired. I never use it.
问题是你为什么到这个鬼地方来?
So why are you out here?
这关你什么事? 我只是好奇
What do you care? – I’m curious.
我在研究人性
I’m a student of human nature.
你还是一个变♥态♥狂吧
You’re a freak of human nature.
算了,我不跟你计较
That’s all right. I forgive you.
很明显你跟女人惹上麻烦了
It’s clear you have woman problems.
你太自作聪明了
You’re way off base.
我是吗? 是的,自作聪明
I’m off base? – Yeah. Way off base.
她有外遇了吗? 听着
She mess around on you? – Look.
即使我想谈,我也不会跟你谈
Even if I wanted to talk about it– which I don’t– it wouldn’t be with you.
你让她吃苦头了吗?我知道你会让她吃足苦头的
You give her some nastiness? I know you gave her some serious nastiness.
别说了 你把那男的怎么样了?你揍了他吗?
Just forget it. – What about him? Did you fuck him up?
你有没有踢他的屁♥股♥? 我打赌你肯定把那个狗♥娘♥养♥的给痛扁了一顿,没有吗?
Did you whoop his ass? I bet you hit that motherfucker with a bat, didn’t ya?
把他揍趴下了,是不是?
Kling! Pow! Fucked his ass up, didn’t ya?
等等,你毙了他 你开枪毙了那个狗♥娘♥养♥的,是不是?
No, wait a minute. You capped him. You capped that motherfucker, didn’t you?
所以你逃到了这个鬼地方来,是不是?
That’s why you out here in the desert, ain’t ya?
听着,我没有开枪射他,我什么也没对我的妻子说 我只是离开了
Look. I didn’t shoot him. I didn’t say anything to my wife. I just left.
你说什么,你只是离开了? 只是离开了,我…
What do you mean, you just left? – Just left. I–
我看见了他们在干那事,你知道的…
I saw them doing you know…
所以我就走开了
and I walked away.
真是个孬种
What a pussy.
难怪你的女人要背着你去偷人,伙计
No wonder your woman is sneaking behind your back, man.
知道你哪出了问题吗?你没有得到女人的尊重,伙计
Know what your problem is? You don’t have the respect of your woman, man.
就是这样 我就不成问题
That’s what it is. Me, I got all that.
我回到家,就吃现成的
I go home, my dinner’s on the table.
我老婆屁都不敢放一个
Bam! I don’t wanna hear shit, woman.
如果我想要她,我随时都可以满足 满嘴胡言 如果你是我,你会怎么干?
And if I want lovin’– if I’m in the mood– I get that too. – You’re so full of shit. What would you have done?
如果我是你,我回到家里就一脚踢开门
Man, I would have went back to that house and I’d have pulled a Terminator on the front door.
冲她嚷,”臭婆娘,你♥他♥妈♥的跟谁在玩?”
Boom, boom, boom! Who the fuck do you think you’re playin’ with, woman?
“你把我当什么了,软柿子吗? 我不是软柿子”
Who do you think I am, some fruity pie? I ain’t no fruity pie.
“我是,我是Nick Beam”
I’m– I’m Nick Beam.
这就是我要对她说的 我是Nick Beam
That’s what I told her. I’m Nick Beam.
Nick Beam可不是好欺负的
And Nick Beam ain’t puttin’ up with that bullshit.
她会哭着求你,”噢,Nick,噢,Nick,求求你了”
She’d have been crying, you know? “Oh, Nick, oh, Nick, please take me back.
“求求你了,Nick,只有这一次”
Please, please, Nick. It was only one time.”
一次也不行,Nick Beam是他命运的主宰
I’m gonna “one time” your ass. Nick Beam is the master of his fate…
是他王国的统治者
the ruler of his destiny.
所以如果你想哭,为什么不找你的那个大鸡♥巴♥去?
So if you wanna cry on somebody’s shoulder, why don’t you cry on Superdick?
至于Nick Beam 我很好…
As for Nick Beam, I’m fit, lit…
我他妈的肯定不会再要你这个贱♥货♥了
and I damn sure ain’t takin’ no shit.
现在你♥他♥妈♥的给我从这滚出去
So you can get the fuck out.
这就是我要告诉那个贱♥货♥的
That’s what I woulda told the bitch.
我就是要告诉她这些
That’s what l told the bitch.
怎么啦… 嘿,住手,住手
What the– – Hey, hold it. Hold it.
别打了,别打了 这发生什么了?
Break it up. Break it up. What’s goin’ on here?
要我付现金吗?还是用你的信♥用♥卡♥?
Should I pay cash, or do you wanna use your credit card?
见鬼
Ah, fu– Oh– Ah– Oh, shit.
把钱放到袋子里 快把钱他妈的放到袋子里 好的
Put the money in the bag. Put the money in the fuckin’ bag! – Okay.
混♥蛋♥ 快点,他妈的把钱放到袋子里
Shit. – Let’s go! Put the money in the fuckin’ bag.
混♥蛋♥
Shit.
你不会把我丢下不管的,是吧?
You weren’t gonna leave without me, were you?
看你都干了些什么? 就算他们大酬♥宾♥了
What do you think you’re doing? – There’s a special they got goin’ on.
你免费的得到了一大笔钱,挺有运气的,嗯?
You get a free stack of cash with every fill-up. Some luck, huh?
你这个蠢货
How stupid can you be?
我们最好快走 你把钱还回去
We better get out of here. – You take that money back.
真的,伙计,咱们最好快走 你不把钱还回去我们就不走
I’m serious, man. We better get goin’. – We’ll get goin’ as soon you bring back that money.
我不是在胡说,快走 你不还回去我就不走…
I’m not bullshittin’! Move out! – I’m not going anywhere until you return–
我们走
Here we go.
为什么?为什么?为什么? 我也一分钱都没有,伙计
Why? Why? Why? – I didn’t have any money, man.
你有钱 不,不,我只有5块钱,都给女招待了
Oh, you had money. – No. No. That five dollars I gave the waitress was it.
怎么啦… 噢,太棒了,Buford来追杀我们了
What the– – Oh, great. Buford’s come to kill us.
操♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥乡巴佬 他有权这么做
Persistent hillbilly motherfucker. – He has every right to be.
你用枪抢了他 你这杂碎
You robbed him at gunpoint. You dick!
嘿,你♥他♥妈♥把钱包从车窗扔出去
Hey, hey, you’re the one who threw the wallet out the fuckin’ window.
你真聪明
Smart.
爽呆了
Great!
噢,见鬼

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!