让我怎么说呢?
Where do I start?
这不是你的问题
It’s not you.
嗯,事实上,这是你的问题
Well, actually, it is you.
听着,我只是觉得–
Look, I’m just not–
你不再像过去那样吸引我了.
I’m not attracted to you any more.
我需要空间
I need space.
你似乎–
You kinda–
你似乎让我感到恶心
You kinda gross me out.
刚开始的时候,那是不一样的 你那个时候挺好的.
In the beginning, it was different. In the beginning, you were better.
但后来我越了解你
But then I got to know you real well, and…
我– 我越觉得你真是…
I– I came to realize…
又肥又蠢
that you’re a fat idiot.
怎么样,怎么样,你服了我吧 好吧,好吧
I got ya. I got ya. I got ya. I got ya. -Okay. Okay.
够了,够了,让我试试 你得正经一点
Okay, okay, okay. Let me try it. – You gotta be straight.
好的 不许笑 好的,好的 好了
Okay. – Straight face. – Okay, okay. – All right.
我想跟你离婚 为什么?
I want a divorce. – Why?
因为,生理上的一些原因
It’s a physical thing.
生理上的? 最近我正在尝试其他的男人
Physical? – I’ve been experimenting with other men lately.
很多其他的男人和女人
A lot of other men and women.
我不知道…我的意思是…Antonio的舌头功夫很不错
I don’t know. I mean, Antonio can do this thing with his tongue…
William的耐力无人能比
and William’s stamina is amazing.
至于手上功夫的话 嗯,你老爸…
And as far as hands go, well, your father’s hands are–
你配不上我 我是所向无敌的
You are no match. I have no equal.
下来吧
Get down here.
再 无 可 失
Brickman,Brickman动力艇
B-B-B-Brickman’s! B-B-Brickman’s Powerboats!
明白吗?Brickman出♥售♥动力艇
Get it? Brickman’s sells powerboats.
我们就用动力艇来作公♥司♥的吉祥物,你认为怎么样?
We make the company mascot a powerboat. What do you think?
我喜欢,干得好,Alan
I like it. Good work, Alan. – Yes!
Zachary,该你了 好的,我要给你们看…
Zachary, you’re up. – All right. I just wanna show you–
女士们先生们,Zachary 是的,先生,不…
Ladies and gentlemen, Zachary! – Yes, sir. No–
我还没就此跟询问调查小组的人交换过意见 我还在不断完善中
I haven’t taken these to the focus group yet. I’m still working on that part.
我只想告诉大家这还只是初步构想
But I just wanted to let you know these are just preliminary sketches.
Zach
Zach.
女士们先生们,现在介绍Hidy Ho饼干公♥司♥的新吉祥物…
Ladies and gentlemen, introducing the new mascot for Hidy Ho Cookies–
Zippy
Zippy!
什么,这是什么?
What– What is it?
Zippy Zippy是什么?
Zippy. – What is Zippy?
他是一个饼干人 饼干人?
He’s a cookie man. – He’s a cookie man?
他身后的是什么东西?
What is that, uh, on the ground behind him?
噢,那是一连串的巧克力块 看,不管Zippy走到哪…
Oh, that’s a trail of chocolate chips. See, wherever Zippy goes…
他身后总是给小孩子们留下这一连串神奇的巧克力块
he leaves this magical trail of chocolate for all the boys and girls–
神奇的?这,这看起来就象小孩子的屎粑粑 象一长串的屎粑粑
Magical? This– This looks like poop. It looks like piles of poop.
看起来就象Zippy到处随地大便一样 停
It looks like Zippy’s walking around, ju– just crapping all over the place. – Stop.
这看起来象… 不,不,这些只是巧克力块
It looks like– – No, no. Those are chocolate chips.
Emma,这看起来象什么? 确实象大便
Emma, what do you think it looks like? – Excrement.
Zach,让我们这么说吧 你正要咬一口香甜可口的巧克力饼干
Zach, let’s just say you’re about to take a big bite of a juicy chocolate chip cookie?
那么你最不希望出现在你脑海里的东西是什么?
What’s the last image you want floating through your head?
大便? 是的,大便
Excrement? – Excrement. Right.
我不妨直说吧 我们在对这项产品以及相关产品进行设计时
Listen, I wanna go out on a limb here. I’m gonna say maybe we should avoid…
应该尽量避免这种联想
all bowel-related items with this particular product.
只是一个预感,你知道吗? 我会再设计一个不一样的
Just a hunch, you know? – I’ll work up something different.
好的,多谢了 Nick Beam办公室
All right. Thanks. – Nick Beam’s office.
噢,嗨,Ann 是你妻子
Oh, hi, Ann. – Ooh, aah– – It’s your wife.
大家都出去 有重要生意要谈
Everybody out. Big business deal.
喂 别忘了我们今晚的安排,你可是放了我两次鸽子了
Hello. – Now we’re still on for tonight. You stood me up twice, you know?
放心吧,纽约爱乐交响乐团,在这的最后一个晚上
It’s a done deal. New York Philharmonic. Last night in town.
我会带着全世界最性感的女人一同出席
I’ll be escorting the sexiest woman in the world.
我怎么办? 我会带上你的
What about me? – We’ll bring ya.
你猜怎么着?我妹妹在录音电♥话♥机上留了口信
Oh, guess what? My sister left a message on the machine.
她和她的未婚夫下星期五要过来我们这
And she’s coming in with her fiance next Friday.
不,哇 对
No. Oh, wow. – Yeah!
我终于能见到我们那位神秘的和平志愿队的女王了
I finally get to meet the mysterious queen of the Peace Corps.
是的,你可以去机场接他们吗?
Yes, you do. Hey, can you pick ’em up?
行,没问题,他们什么时候到?
Y eah, sure. When is it?
一周后的今天
A week from today.
我想大概是10点半,不过不能肯定,我要确认一下
I think it’ll be around 10:30. I’m not sure. I’ll have to check.
PB. 要你尽快去见他
PB. wants to see you A.S.A.P.
对不起,宝贝,我得走了,Philip要我去一趟
Sorry, honey, I gotta go. There’s an onslaught of initials coming at me.
好的,代我向他问好 我会的
Okay. Tell him hello. – I will.
我恨你 我也是,再见
I hate you. – Me too. Bye.
Philip Nick
Philip. – Nick.
噢,星期天去跳蹦极
Oh, oh! Bungee jumping. Sunday.
Nick!
Nick!
我不去,Philip 叫我P B.
No thanks, Phillip. – P B.
我不去,P B.
No thanks, P B.
Nick? P B.?
Nick? – P B.?
好吧,不提它了
Okay, okay. Okay, forget it.
这是个新玩意 对,你怎么看?
This guy is new. – Y eah. What do you think?
嗯,我想它喜欢我
Uh, I think he likes me.
Niroog,生殖之神
Niroog, the fertility god.
我喜欢看着它 旧石器时代的手工作品
Boy, I like looking at this. Handmade in the Paleolithic period.
我是用古罗马的金币把它换来的
Had to sacrifice my ldes of March gold aureus in trade.
真可惜,不过,我认为是值得的
Pity. But, uh, I think worth it.
那么你叫我来有什么事?
So, which one of you wanted to see me?
Charles McGinty下午5点要来 Charles McGinty?
Charles McGinty is coming in at 5:00. – The Charles McGinty?
McGinty饼干公♥司♥的Charles McGinty? 一个名字 很奇怪吧
“McGinty Crackers” Charles McGinty? – The very same. – Fantastic.
我本打算跟他共进晚餐的 现在,我希望你能代表我去
Anyway, I was supposed to have dinner with McGinty tonight. I’d love for you to stand in for me.
噢,不,Phillip 我答应了Ann,我得…
Oh, no, uh, s– Phillip, l-I promised Ann I-I would–
Nick,噢,Nick 你一定要帮我这个忙
Nick. Oh, Nick. You gotta help me out here.
我不是每天都能有这么好运气的
I don’t get this lucky every day.
听着,如果这是关于一个女人… 的确如此,我得走了
Look, if this is about a woman– – You’re a pal. I gotta go.
这好像需要… 猜猜是谁的电♥话♥?
It just needs to be– – Guess who just called?
Ann的离婚律师? McGinty的秘书,今天的晚餐改期了
Ann’s divorce lawyer? -McGinty’s secretary. He’s rescheduling.
是吗,太棒了 要我给Ann打电♥话♥吗?
All right! Yes! – Want me to get Ann on the line?
不,我要尽快回家 我要给她一个惊喜
No, I’m gonna try to beat her home. I wanna surprise her.
这太棒了,嗯?
This is great, huh?
又是给妻子的? 不,这个迷人的女郎是我刚在电梯里遇到的
The wife again? – No, actually I just met this incredible brunette on the elevator.
我真有点嫉妒你的妻子 我怎样做才能每天都能收到鲜花呢?
Well, I’m jealous. What would l have to do to get flowers all the time?
你没有每天都收到鲜花吗? 没有
You don’t get flowers all the time? – Nope.
真是罪过
That’s a crime.
抓住它,抓住它
Grab it! Grab it!
好的,好的
That’s right. That’s right.
Phillip
Phillip.
嘿,混♥蛋♥,别挡路
Hey, asshole, get outta the road!
欢迎来到地狱,婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Welcome to hell, bitch.
汽车,钥匙,钱包,快点儿
Car, keys, wallet. Now!
你听见没有?
D’you hear what I said?
好吧,听着,听好了
Okay. Now you listen, and you listen good.
这是把枪,嗯?别以为这不是一把枪,白小子
This is a gun. Okay? Don’t be fuckin’ around with no gun, white boy.
你聋了吗,我在跟你说话
Helen Keller, I’m talkin’ to you.
我知道你♥他♥妈♥的听得见我说的话
I know you hear what the fuck I’m sayin’ to you.
小子,你今天可没找对时间也没找对人
Boy, did you pick the wrong guy on the wrong day.
噢
Oh!
噢,妈的
Oh, shit.
噢,你想把我锁在车里… 开门
Oh, you’re trying to lock me– U-U-Unlock the door.
停,操♥你♥妈♥的 停车,停车
Stop, motherfucker! Stop the car! Stop the car!
你把车开到人行道上去了 那儿有人
You’re driving on the sidewalk, man! People got to walk there!
刹车,白小子,我说刹车
Pull over, man! White boy, I said pull over!
嘿,那儿有辆卡车
Y o, man, there’s a truck.
听到没有,那有卡车
I said, yo, man, there’s a truck.
前面有辆卡车,停车
Yo, man, there’s a truck right there. Stop!
我的钱包怎么样? 你不是想抢劫我吗?
What about my wallet? You wanted to rob me, didn’t you?
我清楚的记得你想抢劫我
Yes. I distinctly remember you wanting to rob me.
这是我的钱包,想要吗?
Here’s my wallet. You want it?
给你,这,这,就在这
Here it is. Here. Here. Right out there.
你在干什么?那是钱呀 噢,抱歉,我还有别的东西要给你呢
What you doin’, man? That was money. – Oh, I’m sorry. I got something else for you.
我瞎了,我他妈的什么也看不到了
I’m blind! I can’t see shit.
小妞们就喜欢我的眼睛 她们就爱我的眼睛呀
The honeys dug my eyes. The honeys loved my eyes.
好吧,你赢了,伙计,好吗? 这就是你想听的吗?你赢了
All right, you win, man. All right? Is that what you wanna hear? You win.
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么啦?