Yep.
你们真是一群乐师,千真万确。
You sure are a gaggle of musicians, sure enough.
现在,处理你的案子。
And now, the disposition of your case.
往那边靠近一点。
Uh, gather in a little closer there.
没错,就是这里
That’s right. Right there. Yeah.
鉴于你对公共利益的贡献,我在此免除所有罚款,缓刑。
In light of your contribution to the common good, I hereby waive all fines, suspend all sentence.
你可以走了。
You’re free to go.
等等
Uh, huh, hey, hold the harvest.
今晚在郡法♥院♥还有一件事,你们也许能帮上忙。
There is another matter before the shire court this evening, and, uh, well, youse all might be able to help.
——黛安娜在哪儿?-她回家了
– Where’s Diane? – Oh, she went home.
听着,我有更好的东西给你。
Listen, I got something better for you.
首先,我觉得你应该知道一些事。
First, I think you oughta know something.
在这里的许多情况下,我确实经常选择要求最高税收。
In many cases here, I do often choose to inveigh the maximum levy.
不受欢迎的人常常被处死。
Frequently, undesirables are put to death.
-当然,我能理解,法官,但是,处死就因为闯了一个停车标志?
– Oh, sure, I can understand that, Judge, but come on, death for running a stop sign?
-你是个银行家。就是两次处死
– And for being a banker. That’s the double death.
不过,我愿意抛开所有调查结果,无视你银行家的血统,让你在这里作为我孙女的丈夫,她孩子的父亲和我的继承人度过余生。
However, I’d be willing to cast aside all findings, be blind to your banker’s blood, let you live out your days here as husband to my granddaughter, father to her child and heir to my seat.
——什么? 你在说什么?
– Wha? What are you saying?
是死亡还是爱尔多娜?
It’s death or Eldona?
来吧,小伙子,抓住她的手。
– Oh, come on, lad. Take her hand.
温暖我疲惫苍老的心。
Warm my tired old heart.
我知道女人。她爱你。
I know women. She loves you.
自从她见到你,她就像春风里的乳草一样飘来飘去。
Ever since she saw you, she’s been floating around like milkweed in a spring breeze.
——嗯。
– Mm-hmm.
-让她开心。
– Make her happy.
满足她的需求,你就能继承阿里巴巴梦寐以求的财富。
Take care of her needs, and you’ll inherit a fortune Ali Baba would crave.
– – – – – -听着,法官。
– Listen, Judge.
呃。
Uh.
我和她单独相处过一段时间,她是个了不起的女人。
You know,I’ve spent some time alone with her, and she’s a spectacular woman.
她很安静,只是有点害羞,有点害羞。
She’s quiet but, uh, just shy, just shy.
——沉默。——啊。
– Mute. – Ah.
但是,法官大人,就她的需求而言,我永远无法满足她的需求。
But, Judge, as far as her needs are concerned, I could never presume to be able to fill them.
哦,你可以穿上布丁项圈。
– Oh, you can slip on a pud collar.
现在,让我帮你解开这些手铐和锁链,还有所有的东西,我会让你们结婚,我们会用一个通宵的reel欢迎你来到这个家庭。
Now, let me get you out of these cuffs and chains, and everything, I’ll get you all married up, and we’ll welcome you to this family with an all-night reel.
没有手铐?-没有手铐
– No cuffs, huh? – No cuffs.
布丁领
– Pud collar.
我得说,这听起来太诱人了。
Well, I must say, it sounds awfully tempting.
——开始!——哟。
– Hit it! – Yo.
放下,J。
Drop it, J.
就是这样。开始。
That’s it. Begin.
哟。
Yo.
它是什么?它是什么?
What it be? What it be?
我们要结婚了
♪ We’ll tie the knot ♪
♬系上,打好结
♪ Tie, tie the knot ♪
-从她自己的角度来说,她有点特别,不是吗?
– In her own way, she’s kind of special, isn’t she?
-你的车永远不会出故障。
– You’ll never have car trouble.
♪Da-Da-da-da♪
♪ Da-Da-da-da ♪
♬踢吧♬♬哒哒哒哒,哒哒哒哒,♬
♪ Kick it y’ll ♪ ♪ Da-da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da ♪
对,♪
♪ Ah, yeah ♪
——好的。
– Okay.
特区和联邦政♥府♥,在此正式认可一男一女的意愿和愿望,进入神圣的,终身结合的婚姻状态,
The district and commonwealth, hereby duly recognizing the will and wish of a man and woman, to enter the holy and life-binding state of matrimony,
特此确认,你,埃尔多娜·玛乔丽·瓦尔肯海塞尔,嫁给了克里斯托弗·劳伦斯·索恩。
herewith confirm that you, Eldona Marjorie Valkenheiser, do take to husband, one Christopher Lawrence Thorne.
——嗯。
– Hmm.
嗯!
Mmm!
-而你,克里斯托弗·劳伦斯·索恩,确认你要娶她为妻
– And you, Christopher Lawrence Thorne, confirm that you do take to wife
一个叫Eldona Marjorie Valkenheiser的?
one Eldona Marjorie Valkenheiser?
——嗯。
– Hmm.
——原谅?
– Pardon?
什么?大声点!
What? Speak up!
——我愿意
– I do. I do.
-本办公室承认并证明你们的结合,并宣布你们结为合法夫妻。
– This office so recognizes and certifies this union and declares that you are now wedded man and wife.
你可以吻新娘了。
You may kiss the bride.
——是的!
– Yeah!
-好吧,法官大人,蜜月的时候会有很多时间的。
– Well, Judge, they’ll be plenty of time for that on the honeymoon.
-你可以吻新娘了。
– You may kiss the bride.
-不,不是在这么多人面前,法官阁下
– No, not in front of all these people, Your Honor.
——现在!
– Now!
-干得好,伙计!
– Yo, way to go, homeboy!
-好吧,趁老头子还没改变主意,我们赶紧走,好吗?
– All right, so let’s get out of here before the old man changes his mind, all right?
——嗯,好吧。,等等,等等!帮帮我!
– Yeah, okay. – Wait, wait! Help me!
-我们要走了——等等!帮帮我!
– We’re out of here. – Wait! Help me!
-这些人很危险。-别这样,伙计。
– These are dangerous people. – Come on, man.
不会有事的。——不!
It’ll be all right. – No!
-没事的。——没有!
– It’ll be all right. – No please!
-我在婚礼上也很紧张。
– I was nervous at my wedding too.
——不!不请!-别管他了。
– No! No please! – Never mind him.
他只是新婚之夜有点紧张。
He’s just got the wedding night jitters.
没事的,顺着你来的路走就行了。- – – – – -他们是疯子!
It’s okay, just go on out the way you came. – They’re maniacs!
我会打开门,为你翻转桥。
I’ll open the gate and flip the bridge for you.
-你冷静点,伙计。
– You be cool, man.
-好吧,再见。你这个胆小鬼!
– Hey, well, bye. You weak-livered puffball!
该死的城市工作,雅皮士钱包!
Damn city-workin’, yuppity well wallet!
看你把我孙女弄得多疼!
Look how you hurt my granddaughter!
反正你也不是当家人的料。
Ah, you ain’t family material anyway.
——不,法官。拜托,法官。
– No, Judge. Aw, come on, Judge.
不,我告诉你,我没有。
No, I tell ya, I wasn’t.
不,法官!为什么?
No, judge! Why?
啊,法官,啊!
Ah, Judge, ah!
等等!哇,耐莉!
Wait! Whoa, Nelly!
拜托,法官!不!
Aw, come on, Judge! No!
-再见,查理!
– So long, Charlie!
-来吧,好吗?这又是怎么回事?
– Come on, all right? What the hell is this now?
哦,不!哦,不!
Oh, no! Oh, no!
噢,上帝!
Oh please, god!
-我保证你会享受这次旅程的!
– Guaranteed you’re gonna enjoy this ride!
-哦,上帝!哦!
– Oh, god! Oh!
-我是那种认为一个人生命的最后30秒应该充满活力的人。
– I’m of the school that believes the last 30 seconds of a person’s life ought to have a little zip in ’em.
——哦,法官!嘿,听着,对不起我打给你了!
– Oh, Judge! Hey, listen, I’m sorry I called!
♪向下♪向下♪
♪ Goin’ down ♪ ♪ Down ♪
♬脱衣舞♥女♥♬♬你还什么都没看到♬
♪ Bonestripper ♪ ♪ You ain’t seen nothin’ yet ♪
——哦,请!哦,求你了,上帝,不要!
– Oh please! Oh please, God, no!
♬你要完蛋了♬
♪ You’re goin’ down ♪
♬老先生♬♬剥骨者♬
♪ Mister ♪ ♪ Bonestripper ♪
-法官,对不起,求你了!
– Judge, I’m sorry, please!
哦,不,我爱爱埃尔多纳!
Oh, no,I love Eldona!
我爱你的孙女!
I love your granddaughter!
她是美丽的!哦!
She’s beautiful! Oh!
哦,不!我,嘿!
Oh, no! My, hey!
上帝,救我!
Please, God, help!
上帝,请停止!
Please, God, stop!
哦,不!请上帝!
Oh, no! Please, God!
哦,拜托!
Oh please!
哦,上帝。
Oh, God.
哦,求求你,亲爱的上帝!
Oh please, dear lord!
请。
Please.
请上帝,我。
Please, God, I.
谢谢你,上帝。
Thank you, lord.
——哦。-这该死的东西爆了。
– Oh. – Damn thing blew a belt.
-叫埃尔多纳去修好它。
– Tell Eldona to go and fix it.
-对她客气点,爷爷。她很伤心。
– Easy on her, Grandpa. She’s mighty broke up.
——是的。-我去抓他。
– Oh yeah. – I’ll get him.
-别让他跑了!
– Don’t let him get away!
把那个女孩带到格林丁酒吧去。
Bring that girl out to the Gradertine.
——黛安娜?黛安娜?
– Diane? Diane?
我是说,我是说
♪ I mean, I mean, I mean ♪
♪我是说我爱你♪
♪ I mean I love you ♪
♪我梦想,我梦想,我梦想♪
♪ I dream, I dream, I dream ♪
♪我整晚都在梦见你♪
♪ I dream all night of you ♪
♪哦,亲一下,哦,亲一下,哦,亲一下,亲一下
♪ Oh, kiss, oh, kiss, oh, kissity kiss ♪
——加油!Eldona !
– Come on! Eldona!
——好吧!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!