I left that leg in France.
现在,我要捅死你!
And now, I’m gonna stick you!
-你疯了!-我要在你身上挖很多新洞,你看起来会像个盐瓶!
– You’re crazy! – I’m gonna dig so many new holes in you, you’re gonna look like a salt shaker!
把你的意大利皮鞋从我便盆里拿出来!
Get your Italian loafers out of my bedpan!
-你疯了!疯了!
– You crazy! Crazy!
-我要让你哭了,孩子。
– I’m gonna make you cry now, boy.
-好好咀嚼,你这个臭老古董!
– Chew on this, you stinking relic!
——我的臭鼬!
– My skunk!
你知道吗,你比一周的黄色风暴还糟糕。
You know, you are worse than a week of yellow shit storms.
首先,我发现你在翻我的私事。
First, I find you rooting around in my private things.
现在你又在勾引我的小孙女。
Now you’re making advances against my little granddaughter.
-我只是想离开你。
– I was just trying to get away from you.
我碰到她了,好吗?
I ran into her, okay?
-现在她身上有你的污点了
– Well, she’s got your taint on her now.
——污点
– Taint.
-除了房♥子政策别无选择。
– No choice but house policy.
——好。房♥子政策。
– Fine. House policy.
房♥子政策是什么?
What’s house policy?
-不管哪个男人碰了她,她就留着他。
– Well, whatever man touches her is the one she keeps.
——什么?
– What?
你在说什么?
What are you talking?
哦,不。等一下。
Oh, no. Wait a minute.
哦,不。等一下!
Oh, no. Wait a minute!
等一下!
Wait a minute!
我刚闯了个停车标志。
I just went through a goddamn stop sign.
我只想去大西洋城。请法官。
I just wanna get to Atlantic City. Please, judge.
-她知道该拿他怎么办。
– She’ll know what to do with him.
-那是什么鬼东西?
– What the hell is that?
-好吧,出什么事了?男孩!
– Okay, what’s goin’ on? Boy!
噢,12点半,不是吗?
Oh, 12:30, isn’t it?
有点晚了。
It’s kind of late.
我梦到了那里,我回到了法国休假。
I was dreaming there, I was back in France on furlough.
上前一步,警官。这里的指控是什么
Step forward, Constable. What are the charges here?
——超速
– Speedin’.
车速75,限速50。在一辆灵车。
75 in a 50. In a hearse.
-如果是救护车,你还有机会。
– If it’s an ambulance, you got a chance.
如果是在灵车里,肯定更糟。
If it’s in a hearse, gotta be worse.
好吧。
Okay.
这是工会卡,对吧?
Oh, this is a union card, huh?
你们是矿工吗?
What are you, mine workers?
——不,男人。我们是音乐家。
– Nah, man. We’re musicians.
我们是嘻哈乐队。
We’re a hip-hop band.
明白我的意思了吗?
See what I’m sayin’?
——嘻哈?音乐家吗?
– Hip-hop? Musicians?
你们都是音乐家,是吧?
So youse, uh, youse all musicians, huh?
-是的。主持人。
– Yeah. Deejays.
-警官,你搜查过车了吗?
– Constable, you search the vehicle?
-是的,先生,我查了
– Oh, yes, sir, I did.
它包含了音乐元素
It contains musical items.
-好吧,我,我最好去看看他们。
– Well, I, uh, well, I’d better see ’em.
把他们都带进来。准备好
Bring ’em all in. Set ’em up.
让我看看。
Let me see ’em.
——好的。我们走吧。
– All right. Let’s go.
大女孩不会哭
♪ Big girls don’t cry ♪
♬大女孩♬
♪ Big girls ♪
♪别哭♪
♪ Don’t cry ♪
♬他们不会哭
♪ They don’t cry ♪
♬大女孩♬
♪ Big girls ♪
♬我的天哪
♪ Oh my ♪
♪谁说自己不会哭♪
♪ Who said they don’t cry ♪
♬我的女孩♬
♪ My girl ♪
♪说再见♪
♪ Said goodbye ♪
我的,哦,我的
♪ My, oh, my ♪
♬我的女孩♬
♪ My girl ♪
-埃尔多纳,你知道他不该在这个特别的日子见到你。
– Eldona, you know he’s not supposed to see you on this special day.
——特殊的日子?
– Special day?
今天是什么,万圣节?
What is it, Halloween?
♪告诉我的女孩我们必须分手♪
♪ Told my girl we had to break up ♪
-这边请,东山再起先生。
– Right this way, Mr. Snappy Comeback.
♪会叫我虚张声势♪♪傻男孩♪
♪ Would call my bluff ♪ ♪ Silly boy ♪
当她说让我惊讶的是
♪ When she said to my surprise ♪
大女孩不会哭
♪ Big girls don’t cry ♪
-嘿,在这之后,你可以看我们的摔跤表演,好吗?
– Hey, after this, you can see us do our tag team wrestling show, okay?
三 好的。
– Three. – Okay.
——走吧。——好的。
– Let’s go. – Okay.
——2
– Two.
我赢了。我的交易。-不不不不
I win. My deal. – No, no, no, no.
波波赢了,因为波波的手在上面。
Bobo wins, because Bobo’s hand was on top.
-是的。我的手在上面。
– Yeah. My hand’s on top.
我赢了。我的交易。
I win. My deal.
-不,我赢了。我的交易。
– No, I won. My deal.
-我的手在上面。
– My hand’s on top.
我的交易。我赢了。
My deal. I win.
-没错,L’il Debbull。
– That’s right, L’il Debbull.
这是波波的交易,因为波波的手在上面。
It’s Bobo’s deal, because Bobo’s hand was on top.
——啊。-是的,我的手在上面。
– Ah. – Yeah, my hand was on top.
我赢了。我的交易。——好的。
I win. My deal. – Okay.
——好的。-如果我再赢一次,我就
– Okay. – If I win again, I get
再来一碗麦片。
another bowl of cereal.
-如果我赢了,我就能得到戴安
– And if I win, I get Diane.
-不,L’il Debbull
– No, L’il Debbull.
——我的交易。
– My deal.
——好的,波波。成交
– Okay, Bobo. Deal ’em.
-别拍了,J。
– Drop the beat, J.
♪♪曾经环游世界♪
♪ Been all around the world ♪
♪♪曾经环游世界♪
♪ Been all around the world ♪
♪♪一直都在♪♪一直都在♪
♪ Been all around the world ♪ ♪ All around the world ♪
♬同一首歌♥♬
♪ Same song ♪
♪全世界,同一首歌♥♪
♪ All around the world, same song ♪
我是来参加派对的
♪ I came for the party ♪
想要淘气,就把我的石头放在♪身上
♪ To get naughty, get my rocks on ♪
♬吃爆米花,看你动身体♬
♪ Eat popcorn, watch you move your body ♪
♪听我唱的流行歌♥曲♪
♪ To the pop song that I’m singin’ ♪
♬叮-a-lingin’,funky beat’s ringin
♪ Ding-a-lingin’, funky beat’s ringin’ ♪
♪每个人都在那里摇摆♪
♪ Everybody swingin’ in the place ♪
♪我踢的是J-A-Z-Z-Y
♪ As I kick the J-A-Z-Z-Y style ♪
混合了嘻哈摇摆节拍的R&b
♪ R&b mixin’ it with the hip-hop swing beat ♪
♪我手里拿着香槟酒,不会长久♪
♪ Champagne in my hand, it won’t be long ♪
♪直到我离开♪
♪ ‘Til I’m gone ♪
还是那首老歌♥
♪ It’s just the same old song ♪
这只是一种自♥由♥式
♪ It’s just a free style ♪
♪与此同时,我们会继续演奏♪
♪ Meanwhile we’ll keep the beat kickin’ ♪
♪汗水滴落♪
♪ Sweat drippin’ ♪
♬女孩们在豪华轿车里吃鸡肉♬
♪ Girlies in the limo eating chicken ♪
喔,别把油渍弄到你的裤♥袜♥上
♪ Oops, don’t get the grease on your panty hose ♪
我爱你,rover,让开,我要擤鼻涕
♪ I love you, rover, move over, I gotta blow my nose ♪
♪打喷嚏了,但我还是在取悦那些黏糊糊的♪
♪ Sneezin’, but still I’m pleasin’ all the slimmies ♪
♬拿出我的吉米
♪ Pull out my Jimmy ♪
♪该和珍妮一起忙了♪
♪ Time to get busy with a Jenny ♪
♪如果是好是多,你不知道♪吗
♪ If it’s good and plenty, don’t you know ♪
♬我走了,我走了,我走了♬
♪ There I go, there I go, there I go ♪
♬但是我不戴运动帽是不会去任何地方的
♪ But I don’t go nowhere without my gym hat ♪
♪当我说唱的时候,就像她在拍手一样,然后我就跟着♪
♪ When I’m rappin’, as if she’s clappin’, then I’m strappin’ ♪
因为我比你聪明
♪ ‘Cause I’m smarter than that ♪
然后,女孩,也许我们可以好好相处
♪ And then, girlie, maybe we can get along ♪
♪一个接一个可爱♪
♪ Cutie after cutie ♪
还是那首老歌♥
♪ It’s just the same old song ♪
♪全世界,同一首歌♥♪
♪ All around the world, same song ♪
♪全世界,同一首歌♥♪
♪ All around the world, same song ♪
——是的。
– Yes.
是的。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!