Wow, a license, “Virginia Horse and Trappings, 1♥8♥9♥6.”
-“全州范围内的飞车党搜查正在进行中。”
– “Statewide search for outlaw biker gang underway.”
“满载克里希纳的巴士消失了”
“Busloads of Hare Krishnas disappears.”
“前纳粹火箭科学家失踪,49年。”
– “Ex-Nazi rocket scientist vanishes, ’49.”
-所有这些身份证件都和剪报上的相符。
– All these IDs match the, the news clippings.
看看这个。
Look at this.
“吉米·霍法失踪了”这是他的身份证。
“Jimmy Hoffa still missing” and here’s his ID.
-你在开玩笑吗?
– Are you kidding?
哦,哇。
Oh, wow.
我觉得他们从十九世纪九十年代就开始这么做了,我看不出他们有什么理由在我们面前止步。
You know, I think they’ve been doing this around here since the 1♥8♥9♥0s, and I don’t see any reason why they’re gonna stop at us.
我是说,看看这个。
I mean, look at this.
他们都是罪犯和变♥态♥。
They’re all criminals and creeps.
——银行家。
– Bankers.
——没错。
– Exactly.
——不。
– Nah.
-发生了什么事?
– What happened?
——哦。真希望我们也在那列火车上。
– Oh. I wish we were on that train.
——我也是。
– Me too.
-祝你好运,滑头。
– Good luck, slick.
-嘿,看这个,这是滑梯。
– Hey, look at this, it’s a slide.
-是的,但这里不是游乐场。
– Yeah, but this is no playground.
下面可能有一堆尖刺。
Could be a bed of spikes down there.
——走吧。
– Let’s go.
来吧。——走吧。你走。慢点
Come on. – Go. You go. Take it slow.
哦,狗屎!
Oh, shit!
哇!
Whoa!
黛安娜!哦。
Diane! Uh-oh.
哦。黛安娜!
Uh-oh. Diane!
在哪里,为什么,什么,什么,什么时候?
Where, why, what, what, when?
哦,不!
Oh, no!
哦。什么?
Oh. What the?
——克里斯?
– Chris?
克里斯?
Chris?
来吧。
Come on.
克里斯!克里斯,你马上给我下来!
Chris! Chris, you get down here right now!
来吧。
Come on.
♪哦,你好♪
♪ Oh, howdy-do-de-ba ♪
♬巴-巴-巴,巴-范
♪ Ba-ba-ba, ba-bum ♪
♪Ba-ba-boom-bia♪
♪ Ba-ba-boom-bia ♪
-哦,是的。是啊,一直都是帅哥。
– Oh, yeah. Yes, always was a good-looking fella.
Beemer。
The Beemer.
Beemer。
– The Beemer.
哦。
Uh-oh.
哦!
Oh!
太棒了。
Fantastic.
-这里是Cell-net One。
– This is Cell-net One.
您订阅的系统与我们的服务没有任何协议。——什么?
The system to which you subscribe has no agreement with our service. – What?
让你做-
For you to make-
-天啊,我们必须为Alvin爷爷完成这个工作,好吗?
– Gee, we have to finish this work for Grandpa Alvin, okay?
-我们一直在为他工作。
– We’re always working for him.
他把我们当成他的狗,而不是他的孙子。
He treats us like we’re his dogs, not his grandsons.
我们没有人♥权♥。
We got no human rights.
他只是很生气我们都长得那么胖,连高中都上不了。
He’s just mad that we both got so fat, we couldn’t finish high school.
-你是胖的那个,因为你总是吃太多麦片。
– You’re the fat one, because you always eat too much cereal.
-你才是胖的那个
– You’re the one who’s fat.
-没你胖。
– Not as fat as you.
-你是胖的那个。-不,我没有。
– You’re the fat one. – No, I’m not.
-快拿锤子。
– Look, just get the hammer.
-我知道了。
– I got it.
-你不能把它拿直吗?
– Can’t you hold that straight?
-嗨。你才是锻造的人。
– Hey. You’re the one who’s forging.
你看不出来吗?
Can’t you even see?
-我知道你是最蠢的!
– I can see you’re stupidest!
-哦,对了!
– Oh, that’s it!
我再也不会在铸造厂为你工作了。
I am never working for you in this foundry again.
再不!
Never!
-给我。去拿个圆头锤。
– Give me that. Go get a ball-peen hammer.
——不!
– No!
-你知道的,就是末端是圆的那个。
– You know, the one that’s round on the end.
-我知道圆头锤是圆的。
– I know the ball-peen hammer’s round.
他以为我是他的孩子!
He thinks I’m his child!
哦!非法侵入者!
Oh! Trespasser!
抓住她!
Get her! Get her!
哦!
Oh!
-停下,非法侵入者,停下!
– Stop, trespasser, stop!
——嗯。嗨。
– Uh. Hi.
-埃尔多纳抓住她了。
– Eldona’s got her.
——这很好。-是的,很好。
– That’s good. – Yes, that’s good.
Eldona抓住她。
Eldona’s got her.
-那可不好。-不行,这样不行。
– That’s not good. – No, that’s no good.
——不!你在干什么?
– No! What are you doing?
-不,埃尔多纳,不!——请停止!
– No, Eldona, no! – Please stop!
哦!不,不,不!
Oh! No, no, no!
——不!不要这样做!——不!你在干什么?
– No! Don’t do it! – No! What are you doing?
-不不不!
– No, no, no!
-请不要把她扔进矿井的通风口!
– Don’t throw her in the mine fire vent please!
-我们只是想和她玩。
– We just wanna play with her.
哦,谢谢你。
Ooh, thank you.
谢谢你!——谢谢。
Thank you. – Thank you.
-是的,是的,是的。我知道,我知道。
– Yes, yes, yes. I know, I know.
我们不会弄丢她
We won’t lose her.
嗨。我是波波。
Hi. I’m Bobo.
那是L’il Debbull
That’s L’il Debbull.
-嗨。我们不允许进这所房♥子。
– Hi. We’re not allowed in the house.
——哦。她还好吗?
– Oh. Is she okay?
– – – Valkenheiser法官。
– Judge Valkenheiser.
法官!——什么?
Judge! – What?
-我有超速者!我要把他们带进来。
– I got some speeders! I’m bringin’ them in.
我们法庭上见。
I’ll meet you in the courtroom.
-是的,是的,是的。
– Yeah, yeah, yeah.
把你所有的脂肪放在一个地方。
Keep all your fat parts in one place.
我马上下来。
I’ll be right down.
哦,宝贝,你像打雷一样击中了我
♪ Oh, baby, you hit me like thunder ♪
♪过去,上去,进去♪
♪ Get over, get onto, get into ♪
♪爱你永远是一种罪过
♪ To love you is always a sin to ♪
♪起来或者过去,到下面去
♪ Get up or get over, get under ♪
噢,宝贝,你像打雷一样击中了我
♪ Oh, baby, you hit me like thunder ♪
♪过去,进入,进入♪-好了,就这样,伙计们。
♪ Get over, get onto, get into ♪ – Alright, that’s it, fellas.
就在楼上,就在那儿
Right up the stairs. Right up there.
我们到了,先生们。
Here we are, gentlemen.
来吧,加入我们的聚会
Come along. Join the party.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
来吧。每个人都来了。
Come on. Everybody comes.
-伙计,你看看这地方?
– Man, would you look at this place?
就像《极度恐怖》一样。
It’s like extremely Draculated.
-白人的天堂。
– White man’s heaven.
-一次一个。我们到了。
– One at a time. Here we are.
我们到了。 走吧。
We’re home. Let’s go.
一,二,三,快点
One, two, three. Lickety-split.
-她是个丑八怪,红脖,乡巴佬,警♥察♥婊♥子♥。
– She is one ugly, cross-burnin’, redneck, peckerwood police bitch, man.
-好了,走吧
– All right, move.
好人的工作永远做不完。
– A good man’s work is never done.
整天坐着,听着那些故事。
Sat around all day, listening to all those stories.
为什么,我想放松一下。
Why, I wanna relax and just.
“铸造厂爆♥炸♥中村民受伤。”
– “Village Reeve Hurt in Foundry Blast.”
这就是那个可怜又老又丑的混♥蛋♥的下场。
So that’s what happened to the poor, old, ugly pus-bag.
-我以为我去年就解决了害虫问题!
– I thought I took care of my vermin problem last year!
——不!
– No!
-还好我忘了带手♥枪♥。
– I’m glad I forgot my pistol.
-错了,玉米片。
– Bad call, corn flake.
我把那条腿忘在法国了。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!