——没有。-我喝了几杯
– No. – I had a couple.
那又怎样?我很好。
So what? I’m fine.
-恐怕你得吹了。
– I’m afraid you’ll have to blow.
——吹你?
– Blow you?
为了逃掉罚单?算了吧,汤姆。
To get out of a ticket? Forget it, Tom.
-一点都不好笑。
– That’s not funny.
我是说你得用酒精测试仪。
I meant you’ll have to use a breathalyzer.
-我给他吹♥箫♥。
– I’ll blow him.
-也许晚些时候,下个世纪。
– Maybe later, next century.
我们走吧,儿子。——哦。
Let’s go, son. – Ooh.
-别这样,警官,我们-
– Oh, come on, officer, we were-
-你在村子里喝得酩酊大醉
– You blew double drunk within the village limits.
你和我一起去。
You’re going with me.
——当然。随你怎么说,警官。
– Sure. Whatever you say, officer.
说晚安吧,警♥察♥。
Say good night, copper.
——请。请,不。
– Please. Please, no.
不要杀了我。
Don’t kill me.
-队长,伙计,我只是在开玩笑。
– Chiefy, pal, I was only kiddin’.
——好的。
– Okay.
——不!——我的神!
– No! – My God!
你能看看他的脸吗?
And will you look at his face?
鼻子是橡胶的吗?
Is that nose rubber?
-嘿,我不要你。我要找韦普纳法官。
– Hey, I don’t want you. I want Judge Wapner.
-我必须请求第五维度。
– I have to plead the 5th dimension.
——好的。好吧。
– Okay. Okay.
让我们看看,我们得到了什么。
Well, let’s see here, what we got.
这里有你的快克和冰可♥卡♥因♥。
We got your, uh, crack and ice cocaine here.
你带着你的药丸,可♥卡♥因♥,鼻烟壶,烟斗,磨刀,还有你的枪,还有弹簧刀。
You got your pills and your vials of coke, snorters, and pipes, and grinders, and, got your gun here, and you got your switchblade knives.
既然你们都在某个兴奋的约会中度过了一段美好的时光,我相信我们可以相对简单地结束这一切,让你们继续前进,
Well, since you’re all havin’ a whirl of a time on some some kind of a hopped-up date, I believe that we can get this all over relatively simply and have you people on your way,
所以请走到长凳上。
so step forward to the bench please.
-看到了吗?谢谢你的理解,法官大人。
– Hey, see that? Thanks for understandin’, Judge.
你知道我在说什么吗?
You know what I’m saying?
-你来处理我要出去抽根烟。
– You take care of this. I’m gonna go out for a smoke.
-去抽根烟?
– Go for a smoke?
丹尼斯,他们有枪,有毒品。
Dennis, they’ve got guns, drugs.
其中一个想杀了你。我要留下来看。
One of them tried to kill ya. I’m staying to watch.
好吧,我在此认定所有当事人在这些问题上都有责任,因此选择对这些违规行为处以最高罚款,并因此认为你将被转移到一个完全,哦,可怕的处决地点,在那里你将被处死。
– Okay, I hereby find all parties culpable in these matters as charged, and so choose to inveigh the maximum levy for these violations, and do therefore deem that you be conveyed to a wholly, oh, awful place of execution, wherein you shall be put to death.
-怎么回事?
– What’s going on?
——是的。
– Yes.
-这到底是怎么回事?
– What the hell’s goin’ on here, huh?
-我跟你说
– I’ll tell you what, there.
你从另一头出来的时候,我就把你所有的可乐、你的磨粉机、你的勺子、你的锅、你的枪和你的刀都还给你。
I’ll give you all your coke and your grinders and spoons and pot, guns and knives, and all that back to you, when you come out the other end.
♪往下走♪
♪ Goin’ down ♪
♪Bonestripper♪
♪ Bonestripper ♪
♪你不知道你得到了什么,直到你转向♪
♪ Ya don’t know what ya got until you turn to Mra ♪
♪往下走♪
♪ Goin’ down ♪
♬脱衣舞男♬
♪ Mr. Bonestripper ♪
-听着,我相信他们都是理性的人。
– Look, I’m sure these are reasonable people.
他们得考虑一个提议。
They’ll have to entertain some kind of an offer.
他们来了
– They’re coming.
——好了 伙计们
– Okay, folks.
快上来吃晚饭。
Get up here for supper.
——看到了吗?理性的人,晚饭。
– See? Reasonable people, supper.
——晚餐。
– Supper.
-一点白葡萄酒,阿鲁加拉沙拉,也许再来点意大利面。
– A little white wine, arugala salad, maybe some pasta.
-欢迎来吃晚饭。
– Welcome to supper.
来杯夏威夷潘趣酒怎么样?
How ’bout a nice Hawaiian Punch?
-谢谢你,法官。
– Thank you, Judge.
在漫长的一天的旅途结束后,没有什么比一杯温暖可口的夏威夷潘趣酒更好的了。
You know, there’s nothing better at the end of a long day on the road, than a nice, warm glass of Hawaiian Punch.
为好朋友干杯。
Here’s to good friends.
-他对所有交通违规者都这么客气吗?
– Does he treat all traffic violators this graciously?
-只有他特别感兴趣的人,比如银行家。
– Only the ones he takes special interest in, like bankers.
木头上的蚂蚁,女士?
Ants on a Log, ma’am?
——嗯。——嗯。
– Uh. – Mm-hmm.
-是的,我想要一个。
– Yeah, I’d love one.
-表哥?——哦,蚂蚁。哦,是的,当然。
– Cousin? – Oh, ants. Oh, yeah, sure.
——伙计们
– Oh,folks.
我想介绍一下我的孙女,爱尔多娜。
I’d like to introduce my granddaughter, Eldona.
她单身,是五个州最好的A级机械师。
She’s single and the best Class A mechanic in five states.
-她很可爱,法官。
– She’s adorable, Judge.
-她也是个理想的妻子。
– She’d make an ideal wife too.
真正的工薪族。
Genuine wage-earner.
一出生就被霹雳击得哑口无言。
Struck dumb at birth by a thunderclap.
-我喜欢的那种
– My kinda woman.
我觉得你们俩是天造地设的一对。
– I think the two of you’d make a perfect couple.
-你今晚真漂亮,妹妹。
– You look pretty this evening, sister.
做些不一样的头发?
Doing something different with your hair?
——嗯。
– Hmm.
– Eldona,你能准备一下饭吗?
– Eldona, would you please prepare the meal?
——嗯。-谢谢,亲爱的。
– Mm-hmm. – Thank you, dear.
-想看看酒单吗?——年轻人!
– Wanna see the wine list? – Young man!
与整桌人分享你的谈话是人类最基本的礼貌。
It is basic human politeness to share your conversation with the whole table.
你脑子里在想什么?
So what’s on your brain?
-艾尔文,我在想,你这里有足够的老式钢材来制♥造♥几千辆丰田车。
– Alvin, I was just thinking, you’ve got enough, uh, vintage steel around here to make a few thousand Toyotas.
想过把这里卖♥♥给日本人吗?
Ever think of selling the whole place to the Japanese?
-就这样!教皇戴帽子吗?
– There you go! Does the Pope wear a hat?
约克中士的母亲是天使吗?
Was Sergeant York’s mother an angel?
银行家会摸钱吗?
And will a banker grope for money?
-我不是银行家,我是金融出版人。
– I’m not a banker, I’m a financial publisher.
-是的,我只知道,在1917年,在他们把我送去打仗之后,有一天,一个纽约的金融家来到这里,把我祖父的矿挖出来,
– Yeah, well, all I know, is in ’17, after they shipped me off to fight, some New York financier rolled in here one day and hoglowsered and tubwangled my grandfather into mining the whole place out,
以换取联合可乐公♥司♥的股份
in exchange for shares in something called the United Coke Company.
你知道那些股票今天值多少钱吗?
Do you know what those stock certificates are worth today?
这是你见过的最好的户外壁纸!
Just about the finest outhouse wallpaper you’ve ever seen!
我们被迫成为你们今天开车经过的地方,一个烧尽的煤田,俄亥俄州铸工带东部最大的冰柜墓地。
We were forced to become what you drove through today, a burnt-out coal field, and the biggest icebox graveyard east of the Ohio foundry belt.
这就是为什么我从不放过银行家。
And that’s why I never let a banker go.
-你爷爷做了笔很糟糕的交易。这是我们的问题吗?
– So your grandpa made a lousy deal. Is that our problem?
-法官,这是一个非常悲惨的故事。
– Judge, that’s a very tragic, tragic story.
-我想是的。
– I believe it is.
-你应该写本书。
– You should do a book.
-你们喜欢你们的狗吗?
– How do you like your dog, folks?
-他们供应狗肉?
– They’re serving dog?
-不不不热狗
– No, no, no, hot dogs.
荷兰赫里福德郡的获奖者。
Dutch Country Herefords, prize-winners.
——热狗。
– Hot dog.
-法兰克体育场,你知道,就像他们带来夜场比赛之前一样。
– Stadium franks, you know, like they had before they brought in night games.
——嗯?
– Hmm?
好吧。让我们吃。
Okay. Let’s eat.
♬来自大西洋
♪ From the great Atlantic Ocean ♪
♬走向宽广的太平洋海岸♬
♪ To the wide Pacific shore ♪
♬从绿色的烟雾山
♪ From the green ol’ Smoky mountains ♪
♪向南陆地上的岸♪
♪ To the south lands on the shore ♪
♬她很高
♪ She’s mighty tall ♪
这是我喜欢的,我建议你也吃一样的。
– Here’s how I like ’em, and I suggest you have ’em the same way.
来吧,伙计们。
Go ahead, there, folks.
给自己弄几条狗
Fix yourself up a couple of dogs.
听那叮当声,那轰隆声,那轰鸣声
♪ Listen to the jingle, the rumble, and the roar ♪
♬当她沿着树林滑行时♬
♪ As she glides along the woodland ♪
♬在山丘上,在岸边
♪ O’er the hills and by the shore ♪
♪听到引擎的轰鸣声♪
♪ Hear the mighty rush of the engine ♪
听到孤独的流浪汉的呼唤
♪ Hear the lonesome hoboes call ♪
♬在全国各地的那个沃巴什炮弹♬
♪ Across the country on that Wabash Cannonball ♪
——什么?
– Wha?
那是什么?
Whatt was that?
-只是矿井大火,自1926年以来一直在燃烧。
– Just the mine fire, burnin’ since 1926.
没有什么能让我们中断用餐。
Nothing that’ll cause us to interrupt our meal.
——他希望。
– He hopes.
-来吧,现在,像我一样搅拌调料!
– Come on, now, mix up them condiments the way I do!
听那叮当声,那轰隆声,那轰鸣声
♪ Listen to the jingle, the rumble, and the roar ♪
♬当她沿着树林滑行时♬
♪ As she glides along the woodland ♪
♬在山丘上,在岸边
♪ O’er the hills and by the shore ♪