-露西,我回来了!
– Lucy, I’m home!
-哦,是的。很老了,很老了。
– Oh, yeah. It’s old, it’s old.
这边走,伙计们。
Right this way, folks.
——等。我有权打一个电♥话♥。
– Wait. I’m entitled to one phone call.
-当然,如果我们有电♥话♥的话,非常欢迎你打一个。
– Surely, and you’re more than welcome to make one, if we had a phone.
-我车里有一个-车被扣押了。
– There’s one in my car. – Car’s been impounded.
——已经被扣押了?
– Impounded? Already?
-走到栏杆那儿。请。
– Step up to the railing. Please.
请把你们的身份证给我好吗?
May I have your IDs, everyone please?
我已经有你的了,索恩先生。
I already have yours, Mr. Thorne.
谢谢你!谢谢你!
Thank you. Thank you.
这些试验通常只持续几分钟。
These trials usually last only a couple minutes.
瓦尔肯瓦尼亚村和郡的巡回地区法♥院♥现在已经开始了!
Revolving District Court for the village and shire of Valkenvania is now in order!
尊敬的里夫·阿尔文·瓦尔肯海塞尔主持。
The Honorable Reeve Alvin Valkenheiser presides.
-好的,丹尼斯,把他们的驾照,身份证,通行卡,成绩单,老师的笔记给我。
– Okay, Dennis, gimme their licenses, ID, toll tickets, report cards, notes from the teacher.
-给你,法官。
– There you go, Judge.
交通违章。违反村规23。
Traffic violation. Contravention of village bylaw 23.
未能在标示的地方完成全程停车。
Failing in the execution of a full stop at a place so marked.
我建议罚款,债券,并释放。
I recommend fine, bond, and release.
-你还想给他们做什么,给他们烤个派吗?
– What else you wanna do for ’em, bake ’em a pie?
好吧。
Okay here.
克里斯托弗·劳伦斯·索恩是谁?
Who’s Christopher Lawrence Thorne?
-是我,法官大人
– That’s me, Your Honor.
纽约沃特街索恩金融出版公♥司♥。
Thorne Financial Publishing, Water Street, New York.
——好的。
– Okay.
银行家?——不,不。不,银行家,不。
Banker? – No, no. No, banker, no.
金融出版社出版。
Financial publishing.
索恩周刊?——好的。银行家。
Thorne’s Weekly? – Okay. Banker.
哦,在这里。
Oh, here.
看看这个。护照。
Well, look at this. Passports.
-我告诉你,我和我哥哥福斯托在这个国家享有外交豁免权。
– I will have you know that my brother Fausto and I enjoy diplomatic immunity in this country.
-哦,好吧,你是福斯托和雷纳尔达松鼠?
– Oh, yay, well, uh, and you are the Fausto and Renalda Squirrriinii?
Squiriniz?
Siz, Siz, Sizwi. Sizwi?
新娘的朋友。
Friends of the bride.
-是的,没错。我们都想结婚。
– Yeah, that’s right. We all wanna get married.
-没有,先生,没有婚礼
– No, sir. No wedding.
违反交通规则,没有停车
Moving violation. Failure to stop.
-我们安静点,让他做他的小事,然后我们就可以走了。
– Let’s just be quiet and let him do his little thing, and we’ll be on our way.
-哦,我会让你走的,而且,啊,当你走的时候,猫的眼睛会旋转!
– Oh, I will let you be on your way, and, ah, when you go, the cat’s eyes’ll spin!
现在,听!
Now, listen!
——好的。我们会听。
– Okay. We’ll listen.
-嘿,嘿,嗬,哈,嗬!
– A-hey, hey, ho, ha, ho!
呼啦,呼啦,呼啦,啵啦,啵啦,啵啦!
Hula, hula, hula, the boola, boola, boola!
看看谁坐上了墨西哥帽舞的前排座位。
Look who’s got the front seats of the Mexican hat dance now.
就像生日蛋糕里的一群蜘蛛。
Just like a bunch of spiders in a birthday cake.
你可能会有兴趣知道,你不在任何旧的捕鱼许可证发放者和盖章骑师的管辖范围内!
You might be interested to know that you are not under the jurisdiction of just any old fishing license dispenser and stamp-pad jockey!
我们总是准备一劳永逸地对付那些犯事的人,他们一出现,就像10岁的鹅身上的油脂一样快。
We’ve always been set to deal with the offenders, once and for all, at their first appearance, quick as sump grease through a 10-year-old goose.
——恭喜你。
– Congratulations.
很高兴知道你一切都很顺利。
I’m glad to know things are running smoothly for you.
-把火灭了!
– Put out that dog rocket!
-哦,先生,对不起。
– Oh, sir, sorry.
– 1796年,我的祖先根据旧郡宪♥章♥的原则建立了这个地方。
– In 1796, my forefathers established this seat, after the tenets of the old shire charter.
——夏尔宪♥章♥?
– Shire charter?
抱歉,先生,那是大宪♥章♥之前的事。
Excuse me, sir, that’s pre-Magna Carta.
我是说农奴制和封地之类的。
I mean, serfdom and fiefdom stuff.
-很好,小姐。
– Very good, young lady.
你知道吗,我们应该多花点时间在一起。
You know, you and I ought to spend a little more time together.
-好吧,我很乐意。
– Well, I’d, I’d like that.
——你愿意?
– Would ya?
好吧,那我就多讲讲他们是如何打发我去俄亥俄州格雷斯菲尔德的农民机械大学攻读工程学位的。
Well, then, more on how they packed me off to Farmers’ Mechanics’ University, in Gracefield, Ohio, for my engineering degree.
以及我后来在第一次世界大战中如何与德国人作战。
And how I fought the Germans in World War I later.
-但是现在 后来?
– But for now. – Later?
等等,嚯,嚯!不,后来?
Wait, ho, ho, ho! No, later?
嘘,嘘!-等一下。
– Shh, shh! – Wait a minute.
这是什么鬼东西?
What is this shit?
-先生,法庭上不准骂人!
– Sir, no cussing in court!
-我们不想听你的故事。
– We don’t wanna hear the story of your life.
我们只是想付了罚单,然后离开这里!
We just wanna pay the ticket and get the hell out of here!
-对不起,法官。-看看他!
– I’m sorry, Judge. – Well, look at him!
他说个不停!
He’s going on and on!
-本法庭要求你再次出庭,明天下午4点开庭。
– This court herewith binds you over for a further appearance, to be held at 4:00 tomorrow afternoon.
为了公众和公共利益,我们将你囚禁于此。
We so deem for the public and common good that you be confined herein.
所以现在。
So for now.
——不,法官!-你开什么玩笑?
– No, Judge! – What are you kidding me?
-晚安,艾琳!
– Good night, Irene!
-这有什么意义?
– What’s the point in that?
它们是干净的。
They’re clean.
没有毒品,没有枪♥支♥,什么都没有。
No drugs, no guns, nothing.
-啊,只是又一批热气♥枪♥,百合水城市鸡要从阿尔文爷爷的魔术屋里跑出来?
– Ah, just another batch of hot-pistol, lily-water city chickens to run through Grandpa Alvin’s trick house?
等我走了,你就当管家,你想怎么管就怎么管。
When I’m gone, you’ll be reeve, and you can run things any way you want.
-在那之前,你做好你的工作。
– Until then, you just do your job.
帮我个忙,丹尼斯,我会把你从遗嘱里剔除。
So help me, Dennis, I’ll cut you out of the will.
你不会得到那么多的,就像小马弗洛西
You won’t get so much as Flossie the nag.
-我一直在做我的工作,你知道的。
– I always do my job, and you know it.
但我不介意告诉你我的职责到此为止了。
But I don’t mind letting you know my duties end right here at this bench.
哦,很好。去吸虫子吧。
– Oh, fine. Go suck a bug.
-你还好吗?
– Are you okay?
-我们该怎么办?
– What are we going to do?
哦,Fausto。-那是为了什么?
Oh, Fausto. – What was that for?!
-你怎么能这么麻木不仁?
– How could you be so insensitive?
-什么意思?你在说什么?
– What do you mean? What are you talking about?
-福斯托,你最好想办法。
– Fausto, you better do something about this.
-妮娜,你在拉我的外套。冷静点
– Nina, you’re pulling on my coat. Now, cool it!
-我把我们弄出去了!
– I had us out of here!
然后你就得张开你的大嘴。
Then you had to go and open your big mouth.
-你把我们弄出去了?
– You had us out of here?
我们还得在这待上两个小时,听Valkenburger农场的历史,或者不管我们在哪!
We would’ve been here another two hours, listening to the history of the Valkenburger farm, or wherever the hell we are!
-我知道我不能依靠你。
– I knew that I couldn’t depend on you.
-听着,我不需要这个!
– Listen, I don’t need this!
我只是想开车送我们去大西洋城,为了你!
I was just trying to drive us to Atlantic City, for you!
-是吗?——是的!
– Oh, is that right? – Yeah!
-你不再是我们的财务顾问了!你被解雇了!
– You’re no longer our financial advisor! You’re fired!
– – – – – -闭嘴!- – – – – -闭嘴!
– Shut up! – Shut up!
-迈阿密,宝贝,我们来了。
– Miami, baby, here we come.
是的,你可以把钱都花在我身上。-给,拿着这个。
– Yeah, you can spend all your money on me. – Here, take this.
-宝贝我要花-这地方有按♥摩♥浴缸吗
– Oh, baby, I’ll spend- – Have they got a Jacuzzi in this place, huh?
怪异而神秘
♪ Funky and mysterious ♪
♬有些人生活在小槽里
♪ Some people live in little grooves ♪
但是罗密欧需要更多的空间来移♥动♥
♪ But Romeo needs more room to move ♪
-我们有客人。
– We got company.
——想要这个吗?——不。
– Want this? – Nah.
妈的! 传回去
Oh, shit. Oh, shit! Pass it back.
给我这个!-哦,上帝。
Gimme this! – Oh, God.
把瓶子处理掉。——给我 !
Get rid of the bottles. – Gimmee that!
-给,你拿着瓶子 把瓶子扔了。
– Here, you take the bottle. – Get rid of the bottle.
-嘿,阿蒂,别再给你真正的驾照了,好吗?
– Hey, Arty, don’t give your real license again, huh?
——别担心。我会处理好的。
– Don’t worry. I’ll take care of it.
-大♥麻♥在哪儿?-你能闭嘴吗?
– Where’s the pot? – Would you shut up?
-不,我要你把它递给我。
– No, I want you to pass it to me.
——不!-我们停下来了吗?
– No! – Did we stop?
-在座位下面。
– It’s under the seat.
-瓶子在哪儿?——闭嘴。
– Where’s the bottles? – Shut up.
——嘘!嘘!,晚上好。
– Shh! Shh! – Good evening.
司机,请下车。
Driver, step out of the car please.
——好的。
– Okay.
晚上好,警官。
Good evening, officer.
队长
Chief.
——嘘!嘘!
– Shh! Shh!
-请出示驾照、注册证、保险和健康证明。
– Driver’s license, registration, insurance, and fitness certificate please.
亚瑟,你今晚喝酒了吗,孩子?
Okay, Arthur, have you been drinking tonight, son?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!