– 50 ?你为什么不告诉我?
– 50? Why didn’t you tell me?
-你没必要停下来。
– You don’t have to stop.
– 什么? 好吧
– What?Right.
把枪拿出来打爆他的前胎。
Let’s get out the guns and blow out his front tires.
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy?
我当然会停下来。他是一个警♥察♥。
Of course I’m gonna stop. He’s a policeman.
-你在说什么,伙计?
– What are you talking about, dude?
这是个地方警♥察♥,伙计。
This is a provincial cop, man.
有了这辆车,你可以轻易摆脱他。
With this car, you could easily get away from him.
我们看看能不能上90。
Let’s see if we could do 90.
-你在开玩笑吗?这宝贝能做130。
– Are you kidding? This baby’ll do 130.
-那就开始吧!——好。我们走吧。
– Oh, so let’s do it! – Good. Let’s go.
走了。去,克里斯。
Go. Go, Chris.
索恩,看在上帝的份上,快走。
Thorne, for Christ’s sake, go.
去,男人。
Go, man.
你这个胆小鬼,快走!
You wimp chicken, let’s go!
开始! 推!
Hit it! Push it!
这是个该死的小村庄。
This is a little goddamn hamlet.
——克里斯,走吧!
– Chris, go!
-开始了。
– Here we go.
——推!-我不知道。
– Push it! – I don’t know about this.
我不知道。
I don’t know.
——走吧,克里斯。快点,克里斯,快走。
– Go, Chris. Come on, Chris, go.
不要害怕。推动它!
Don’t be scared. Push it!
——我们赢了!
– We’re winning!
-你有辆宝马车。就像它。
– You have a BMW. Act like it.
快!——嗯。
Faster! – Uh.
现在我觉得你可能触犯了法律。
Now I think you may be breaking the law.
-哦,别管法律了!-哦,但它很光滑,不是吗?
– Oh, forget about the law! – Oh, but it is smooth, isn’t it?
天啊,他也有辆快车。
Jeez, he’s got a fast car too.
——哦,嘘。
– Oh, shh.
-克里斯,克里斯,快走
– Chris, Chris, move it.
看在上帝的份上,快走,克里斯。
For Christ’s sakes, move it, Chris.
-也许我们最好停下来。
– Uh, maybe we better stop.
——没有。
– No.
不,我觉得我可以甩掉他。
No, I think I can lose him.
-请把你的车停在路边。
– Pull your vehicle over now please.
靠边了。
Pull over now.
-那是什么鬼东西?
– What the hell is that?
——哦!
– Oh!
——绕道!
– Detour!
-克里斯,小心!-好了,我们开始吧!
– Chris, watch out! – Well, here we go!
哇!
Whoa!
他还和我们在一起吗?——哦。
He still with us? – Uh-oh.
-使劲,克里斯!-我们到底在哪里?
– Push it, Chris! – Where the hell are we?
-去左边!到左边去!
– Go to the left! Go to the left!
——过去。
– Get over. Get over.
——哦,嘘!
– Oh, shh!
小心这边!
Be careful on this side!
——哇!
– Whoa!
-我来开车,好吗?
– I’ll do the driving, all right?
-快点,过来!
– Just come on, get over!
-你能不能安静点,福斯托?让我来开,好吗?
– Will you be quiet, Fausto? Just let me drive, all right?
-先生,这是一条交通繁忙的工业大动脉。
– Sir, this is a heavily-traveled industrial artery.
这些卡车拥有这条路。
These trucks own this road.
——哦,男人。我只想去大西洋城。
– Oh, man. I just wanna get to Atlantic city.
-长官,这种速度不能通过这里。
– Sir, these speeds are not advisable through here.
——哦,天哪!
– Oh, no!
——每个人都放松。
– Everybody relax.
他们所能做的就是找我,给我一堆票。
All they can do is cite me and hand me a bunch of tickets.
我会付钱给他们,然后我们就可以回收费公路了。
I’ll pay ’em, and we’ll be on our way back to the turnpike.
哦,我明白了。现在都是我的错。
Oh, I see. It’s all my fault now.
朋友们,这是安迪·格里菲斯。
Folks, meet Andy Griffith.
,下午好。
– Good afternoon.
司机,请下车。
Driver, step outside the car please.
-我超速了吗?
– Was I speeding?
抱歉,我不确定你是不是真的警♥察♥,拜托,我是说恭维你。
Sorry, wasn’t sure you were a real cop, and, uh, please, I mean that in a complimentary sense.
——没关系。
– That’s okay.
没有法律禁止有幽默感。
There’s no law against having a sense of humor.
现在转过去,请把手放在车顶上,先生。
Now turn around, put your hands on the roof of the car please, sir.
给你,先生,散开。
There you go, sir. Spread ’em.
-别这样,真的吗?
– Ah, come on, now, really?
– – – – – -来吧。撒出来-撒出来?
– Come on. Spread ’em. – Spread ’em?
哦!很好,谢谢。
Oh! Yeah, that’s nice, thanks.
请下背部。
The lower back please.
谢谢你!是的。
Thank you. Yeah.
检查前列腺。这很好。
Check the prostate. That’s nice.
哦!好吧。
Oh! All right.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
我在上面痒痒的。
I got an itch right up in there.
这很好。谢谢你!
That’s good. Thank you.
-今天不行,先生。
– Not today, sir.
转身。
Turn around.
我可以看一下你的驾照、车牌号♥和保险吗?
May I see your license, registration, and insurance please?
-罪名是什么?
– What’s the charge?
-你超速了,但那不是我开始跟踪你的原因,先生。
– You were speeding, but that’s not why I began to follow you, sir.
在村子里,你没能在十字路口完全停车。
Back there in the village, you failed to make a full stop at the intersection.
——哦,真的吗?哦,我都没注意到。
– Oh, really? Oh, I didn’t even notice.
-正如我所说,这就是我跟踪你的最初原因,也是你被捕的原因。
– Well, as I say, that’s the initial reason why I followed you, and why you’re under arrest now.
超速和鲁莽的逃避将被忽视,如果你现在配合,安静地上车,跟着我。
The speeding and reckless evasion will be overlooked, if you cooperate now and quietly get in your car and follow me.
清楚了吗?-不,先生,先生
Clear? – Uh, no, sir. Sir.
等一下,等一下,等一下。
Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute.
这里可能是瓦尔肯瓦尼亚,但这里还是美国,我们在大西洋城有个约会,所以我们得走了。
This may be Valkenvania, but it is still America, and we have an appointment at Atlantic City, so we’d just like to get going.
你能不能在这里开张罚单,或者我们可以用别的办法解决?
Wouldn’t mind, will you just write a ticket here, or we could settle it some other way, perhaps?
-请收起
– Step back please.
我明白,先生,但是,你看,这不是这里的规矩。
I understand, sir, but, you see, that’s not the way things work around here.
你得跟我走一段路,然后就看他怎么走了。
You’re gonna have to follow me a ways to the reeve, then it’s up to him how we proceed.
– Reeve?
-地方治安法官。
– The local justice of the peace.
现在,我不打算对他提起超速的事,所以我建议你立刻安静地过来,除非你想要更多的麻烦,而不是你已经在漱口。
Now, I’m planning not to mention the speeding to him, so I suggest you come quietly and immediately, unless you want more trouble than you’re already gargling.
——Ai。那个哔哔声是什么?
– Ai. What’s that beeping?
-这意味着我们在这个墨盒上消失了。
– It means we’re off the map on this cartridge.
桑兹什么时候开始炒作?
What time does Suntz start the hype?
六点钟。现在是三点半。
Six o’clock. It’s 3:30 now.
如果你让我来谈,我们还能赶上。
We can still make it if you just let me do the talking.
-看这个金属雕塑。
– Look at this metal sculpture.
他们一定很喜欢民间艺术。
– They must be into folk art.
——民间传说
– Folk ’em.
那是什么,音乐吗?
What is that, music?
他们在用笛子吹音乐。
They’re piping in music.
“过得愉快。”
“Enjoy your stay.”
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
我的上帝。
My God.
那就是他们埋Flipper的地方。
So that’s where they buried Flipper.
Flipper 死了?
– Flipper’s dead?
——“J.P.村”
– “Village J.P.”
– “Shire Reeve.”
就像罗宾汉。“有礼貌”。
It’s like Robin Hood. “Be polite.”
-哦,不许骂人。
– Oh, and no cussing.
——该死
– Shit.
哇!看看这些烤面包机。
Wow! Look at all these toasters.
这个地方有一种消极的情绪
– There is a negativity about this place.
——“Valkenheiser打捞。”“擅自闯入者将被枪毙。”
– “Valkenheiser Salvage.” “Trespassers will be shot.”
哦,来吧。
Oh, come on.
-这是有因果报应的,伙计。
– There’s a funky karma here, man.
-这是在开玩笑吗?-艾,艾,艾,我希望如此,因为我觉得我一点也不喜欢这里。
– Is this a joke? – Ai, ai, ai, I hope so, because I don’t think I like it here at all.
-我们到底在哪里?
– Where the hell are we?
-听着,我们一定要在这里下车吗?
– Listen, do we have to get out here?
——瓦尔肯瓦尼亚法♥院♥和学校,1♥8♥9♥8年
– “Valkenvania Courts and Schools, 1♥8♥9♥8.”
– Valkenvania.
– Ai.
——到了。重新组装。
– File in. Reassemble.