-很早很早,对你来说太早了。
– Very, very early, much too early for you.
中午在停车场怎么样?
How about, uh, noon in the parking garage?
中午比较好。我们爱它!
– Noon is better. We love it!
——太棒了!——太棒了。
– Fantastic! – Great.
对此我很抱歉。
I’m sorry about that.
这是Fausto和Renalda Squirinizsu。
That’s Fausto and Renalda Squirinizsu.
我有时会给他们提供投资咨♥询♥。
I give them investment counseling sometimes.
他们是巴西富翁
They’re Brazillionaires.
他们大约在下午两点吃早餐。
They have breakfast around 2:00 in the afternoon.
我们再也见不到他们了。
We’ll never see them again.
——好。所以我们中午在车♥库♥见。
– Good. So I’ll see you in the, uh, garage at noon.
——好的。-不要迟到。
– Okay. – Don’t be late.
-我不会迟到的。——好。
– I won’t be late. – Good.
-早上好索恩先生
– Morning, Mr. Thorne.
——早上,迈克。-有趣的夜晚,是吧?
– Morning, Mike. – Fun night, huh?
-天啊,我做不到。
– Oh, God, I can’t do this.
-听着,帮我个忙好吗?——是的,先生。
– Listen, do me a favor, will you? – Yes, sir.
-你认识戴安·莱特森吗?她刚搬进来。
– You know Diane Lightson? She just moved in.
-是,长官,23-B?
– Yes, sir. 23-B?
-是的。她几分钟后就下来了。
– Yeah. She’ll be down in a couple of minutes.
告诉她,告诉她我太累了,我病了,我不能开车送她了-好的。
Tell her, uh, tell her I’m too tired, I’m sick, I can’t drive her, and- – Yes.
-把我的车送给她,好吗?
– Give her the car with my compliments, will you?
——当然。-我得睡会儿。
– Certainly. – I got to get some sleep.
把钥匙给我,迈克。
Gimme the keys, Mike.
——哇!多漂亮的宝马啊。
– Wow! What a beautiful Beemer.
——早上好。
– Good morning.
-这是古董,什么,733i?
– This is a vintage, what, 733i?
3.3升?——这是正确的。
3.3 liter? – That’s right.
两年了,从没离开过曼哈顿。
Had it two years, never been out of Manhattan.
——真的吗?也许我该开车。
– Really? Well, maybe I should drive.
——我会开车。
– I’ll drive.
我来帮你拿。
Hey, uh, let me get that for you.
——谢谢。
– Thank you.
哇,这真是樱桃味的。
Wow, this is really cherry.
——嗯。让你自己舒服。
– Mm-hmm. Make yourself comfy.
谢谢你,迈克。-希望你感觉好点,先生。
Thank you, Mike. – Hope you feel better, sir.
-我感觉很好,很好。
– I feel great, feel fine.
的什么?我真不敢相信。
What the? I don’t believe this.
我早该知道巴西亿万富翁不会忘记。
Should have known a Brazillionaire never forgets.
——克里斯!
– Chris!
-他们不会和我们一起去吧?
– They’re not coming with us, are they?
-看看他们——克里斯!
– Uh, look at them. – Chris!
-我不能拒绝。
– I can’t say no.
-那是辆不错的宝马。——嗨,克里斯!
– That’s a nice Beemer. – Hi, Chris!
——克里斯!
– Chris!
克里斯,伙计,我想你不会想到我们会起这么早吧。-不知道。
Chris, dude, I imagine that you did not think we’d be up so early. – Had no idea.
——嗨,克里斯。
– Hi, Chris.
——好的。
– Okay.
-克里斯,我们要去哪里?
– Chris, where are we going?
-我们要去大西洋城,福斯托。
– We’re going to Atlantic City, Fausto.
到后备箱去。
Get in the trunk.
-很好,很好。我们可以看到泰姬陵。
– Good, good, good. We can see the Taj Mahal.
我爱它。
I love it.
-我听说它被称为世界第九大奇迹。
– I hear they call it the ninth wonder of the world.
-哦,我们在南美洲有第五个。
– Oh, we have the fifth in South America.
——哦?——在里约热内卢。
– Oh? – In Rio.
啊,科尔科瓦多的基♥督♥。
Eh, the Christ of Corcovado.
嗨,我是Renalda。
Hi, I’m Renalda.
——黛安娜。
– Diane.
-这是我弟弟福斯托。
– This is my brother, Fausto.
克里斯,把这带子放上。
Chris, put this tape on.
让我们chanka。
Let’s chanka.
-这很好。
– This is nice.
我们很好。
We are nice.
-你离婚多久了?
– So, how long have you been divorced?
——四年。-你还爱她?
– Four years. – You still love her?
——不。这事已经过去好几个星期了。
– Nah. Been over it for weeks.
-克里斯,这条路太无聊了。
– Chris, this road is such a dull place.
我们为你准备了一个惊喜野餐。
We have a nice little surprise picnic for you.
——干净的食物。
– Clean food.
我们把车开到乡下去一会儿吧。
– Let’s take the car into the countryside for a while.
——农村?
– Countryside?
这是泽西瓦尼亚三角。
This is the Jerseyvania Triangle.
这该死的地方到处都是烧毁的工厂,垃圾场和煤田。
Whole damn place is a mess of burnt-out factories, junkyards, and coal fields.
相信我,我知道。
Believe me, I know.
我祖父在30年代从事煤炭商品。
My grandfather was in coal commodities in the ’30s.
-那我们去看看他们吧。
– So let’s go and see them.
-不,我不想迷路。
– Nah, I don’t wanna get lost.
-你不会迷路的。
– You won’t get lost.
看看你的那些花哨的设备。
Look at all that fancy equipment you’ve got.
走下一条路。看看你能不能用上这些东西。
Take the next road. Let’s see if you can use all that shit.
-福斯托,我们还是继续吧。
– Ah, Fausto, I think we should just keep going.
-我不明白这有什么大不了的。
– I don’t understand what’s the big deal.
我们给你准备了一个惊喜野餐,你邀请我们开车去,现在你连我们想去的地方都不带了。
We made a nice little surprise picnic for you, you invited us on a drive, and now you aren’t even driving us where we want to go.
-老兄,你可以做个更好的主人。
– Dude, you could be a better host.
——好的。好的,听着。
– Okay. Okay, listen.
这个怎么样?
How about this?
如果不会太久的话,329路,和高速公路平行。
If it won’t take too long, Road 329, parallel to the Pike.
它穿过特拉华州,然后穿过这里。
Okay, it crosses the Delaware and then it crosses back here.
那里应该有美丽的河景而且不会太远,好吗?
There should be beautiful river scenery and it won’t take us too far out of our way, okay?
-这是你的选择,女士。
– It’s your dime, lady.
-这太棒了。
– Oh, this is wonderful.
-我有两个大芒果!
– I have two big mangoes!
-哦,是的,他有芒果。你喜欢芒果吗?
– Oh, yes, he has the mangoes. – Do you like mangoes?
-靠边,克里斯。
– Pull over, Chris.
-哦,这太棒了!
– Oh, this is going to be wonderful!
福斯托,我不想停在这里。请。
Fausto, I don’t want to stop here. Please.
,而不是在这里。
– Not here.
——继续。-克里斯,把车停在远处。
– Keep going. – Chris, pull over to a vista.
-拜托,克里斯。
– Come on, Chris.
噢,瞧!一个村庄
Oh, look! A village
——早上。
– Morning.
卖♥♥五花肉,买♥♥黄金。
Sell pork bellies, buy gold.
哦!-为什么,克里斯,小心!哦!
Oh! – Why, Chris, look out! Oh!
-那是什么,排气管吗?通气管。
– What is that, a vent pipe? – Vent pipe.
你想怎么做,出去吻它吗?
What do you wanna do, get out and kiss it?
-克里斯,闻起来很臭。走,走。
– Ai, Chris, it smells, it stinks. Go, go.
-不错的小镇,是吧?
– Nice town, huh?
埃维尔·克尼维尔和克林先生。
Evel Knievel and Mr. Clean.
这样好多了,这样好多了。
Ah, this is better, this is better.
-靠边停车-我喜欢这里
– Pull over- – I like it here.
-找张好桌子。——我饿了。
– And find a nice table. – I’m hungry.
我们现在就吃吧。
Let’s eat right now.
-现在让我们把整个事情打开。
– Let’s open the whole thing up now.
-是的,打开吧。我们看看,我们得到了什么?
– Yes, open it up. Let’s see, what do we have?
-我没看到黄油。——什么?
– I don’t see butter. – What?
你说我忘了带黄油是什么意思?
What do you mean I forgot the butter?
-我没忘带黄油。
– I didn’t forget the butter.
-这太棒了。——这是安东尼奥。
– This is marvelous. – That’s Antonio.
管家安东尼奥忘了拿黄油,不是我。
Antonio the butler forgot the butter, not me.
-克里斯,你想喝一杯吗?-我真不敢相信。
– Chris, you want a drink? – I can’t believe him.
——没有。-现在,戴安娜,笑一笑!
– No. – Now, Diana, smile!
——嗯,微笑。-这条路很好。
– Eh, smile. – This is a nice road.
-哦,是的。克里斯,克里斯。——很高兴。
– Oh, yeah. Chris, Chris. – It’s nice.
——微笑。我在镜子里看到你了。
– Smile. I got you in the mirror.
——嗯,微笑。-哦,不。一个警♥察♥。
– Eh, smile. – Oh, no. A cop.
——哦!
– Oh!
你超速吗?
Were you speeding?
– 65。这是国家限速。
– 65. That’s the national speed limit.
-不是所有地方。后面说50
– Well, not everywhere. It said 50 back there.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!