Okay.
——嘿!——嘿!
– Hey! – Hey!
——嘿!——坚持!
– Hey! – Hold on!
停!嘿,停止!停!
Stop! Hey, stop! Stop!
——嘿!
– Hey!
——现在!
– Now!
来吧!
Come on!
-我和你一起 好的!
– I’m with you. – Right!
加油,伸手!
Come on, reach!
你能做到的!来吧!
You can do it! Come on!
-我做不到
– I can’t make it.
——相信我。
– Trust me.
快,伸出手来!
Come on, reach out!
来吧。就是这样!
Come on. That’s it!
——该死的!就这样!
– Damn it! That’s it!
我怎么没打中?
How did I miss that one?
-我们得找人帮忙
– We gotta get some help.
火车一停,我们就下车报♥警♥。
– As soon as the train stops, we’ll get off and call the police.
-你救了我的命。谢谢。
– You saved my life. Thanks.
-这是值得的
– It was worth it.
——再见,黛安娜!——黛安娜。
– Bye, Diane! – Diane.
——再见!——再见,黛安娜。
– Bye-bye! – Bye, Diane.
-然后我们有了那个旋转床,门飞了起来,我们来到那个,呃,阁楼。
– Then we had that spinning bed, the door flew up, and we came, got up into that, uh, attic.
-在阁楼上
– Up in the attic.
-有报纸,有执照,然后。
– With the newspapers and the, all those licenses, and then.
-是的,我们差不多就是在那里找到所有执照的。
– Yeah, that’s pretty much where we found all the licenses.
-还有剪报。
– And then, and the newspaper clippings.
-我们坐了下来,很般配。
– We kind of sat down, which matched each other.
-还抽了根雪茄。
– And had a cigar.
我们在抽烟,放松,然后。
We were smoking a, relaxing, and.
-是啊,我是说根本不可能知道。
– Yeah, there was no way to know, I mean.
-所有的。
– All of the.
-上面说Hoffa仍然下落不明。
– It said Hoffa was still missing.
-那是什么?
– What was that?
-据我们所知,他还在那儿。
– As far as we knew, he was still there.
-逃生舱之类的?
– An escape hatch, or whatever?
-我们最后进了隧♥道♥。
– Oh, we ended up in a tunnel.
-总之,门开了,我们飞了起来。
– Anyway, this door opened, and we went flying.
波波和黛布尔救了我。
Bobo and L’il Debbull saved me.
-幸运的是,我能听到。
– Luckily, I was able to hear it.
-我们爬上了悬崖,直到我们上了火车,就在燃料堆爆♥炸♥之后。
– And we climbed the cliff, till we got on the train, right after the fuel dump explosion.
我们认为巴西富翁可能已经被杀了
We think maybe the Brazillionaires have been killed.
死了
That’s dead.
-当然,你们必须和我们一起去确认身份。
– You folks, of course, will have to come with us for identification purposes.
-等一下。
– Wait a minute.
这个人在我面前三英寸的地方,把他的鼻子和上牙都拔掉了,然后像平·克劳斯贝(Bing Crosby)一样哼哼起来。
This man removed his nose and upper teeth, three inches in front of my face, and started crooning like Bing Crosby.
我也想帮忙,但我很确定我能在一群人中认出他,你懂我的意思吗?
I’d like to help out, but I’m pretty sure I can pick him out in a lineup, you know what I mean?
-我们可以的。
– We could do it.
——我们?
– We?
-我是州检察长
– This is the state attorney general.
我们有搜查令,要搜查这里。
We have a warrant to search these premises.
-你为什么不直接冲进去?
– Why don’t you just blast your way in?
-首先,我们得把搜查令送达某人。
– First, we have to serve the warrant to someone.
-我打赌我们能让他们出来。
– You know, I bet we could get them to come out.
——我们?
– Us?
-你知道吗,Lightson小姐在这方面的想法还不错。
– You know, Miss Lightson doesn’t have a bad idea there.
我想这值得一试,如果你们俩愿意的话。
Well, I suppose it’s worth a try, if you two are up to it.
这是我们的荣幸。
– It’d be our pleasure.
-等一下。等
– Wait a minute. Wait.
真想看看他看到这些时的表情。
Can’t wait to see his face when he gets a load of this.
——好的。
– Okay.
——什么事?
– Yes?
这是怎么回事?
Well, what’s going on here?
你是谁?
Who are you?
你为什么要打扰一个老人?
Why are you bothering an old man?
-你完了,法官。
– You’re through, Judge.
你们这些孩子最好小心身后。
Oh, you kids better look out behind you.
有一个蜂巢。
There’s a bee’s nest.
-嗨,艾尔文法官!
– Hi, Judge Alvin!
——晚上,警♥察♥!
– Evening, troopers!
在这一带走不了多远,就会碰到我的朋友们。
Can’t go too far in this part of the world, without running across my friends.
-艾尔文真了不起,不是吗?
– Alvin is something, isn’t he?
当然,我们不能承认我们欣赏他做事的方式。
And of course we can’t admit that we appreciate the way he gets things done.
既然你知道你所知道的,我恐怕我们将不得不达成某种-
And since you know what you know, I’m afraid we’re gonna have to come to some kind of a-
-是煤火!
– It’s the coal fire!
接缝裂开了!
The seams are giving way!
快逃命吧!
Run for your lives!
-来,抓住我!抓住我!
– Come on, grab me! Grab me!
我现在不能失去你!来吧!
I’m not gonna lose you now! Come on!
抓到你了
Gotcha.
-嘿,你在抖什么?
– Hey, what’s all that shaking?
-我不知道。
– I don’t know.
我什么都没做。
I didn’t do anything.
-你没事吧?-是的。
– You all right? – Yeah.
我的宝马! 上车
My Beemer! Get in!
——不。拜托,发动不了。
– No. Come on, it won’t start.
它有一个燃料切断开关。
It’s got a fuel cut-off switch.
这是警报系统的一部分。
It’s part of the alarm system.
-没有安全带。
– No seat belts.
——没有车顶。
– No roof.
——哦,我的天!
– Oh, my!
– Ai Fausto.
那是我一生中最冒险的周末。
That was the most adventurous weekend of my entire life.
-当我想到在瓦尔肯瓦尼亚发生的事,我还会再做一次。
– When I think about what happened in Valkenvania, I would do it again.
——不是我。
– Not me.
-我就像詹姆斯·邦德。
– I was like James Bond.
别担心,丹尼斯。
Don’t worry, Dennis.
现在你是我们的人身安全主管-也是我的爱人。
Now that you are head of our personal security- – And my lover.
-老兄,你的生活一定会很棒的。
– Dude, your life’s gonna be fantastic.
-别担心
– And don’t you worry.
没人能碰你和我的小弗洛拉·德拉·卢娜。
No one’s gonna touch you or my little Flora de la Luna.
——哦。
– Ooh.
丹尼斯,听我说。
Dennis, listen to me.
——嗨,克里斯?
– Hey, Chris?
克里斯,嘿,嘿,嘿!
Chris, hey, hey, hey!
没关系。没关系。
It’s okay. It’s okay.
不要着急。我觉得你只是睡了个小盹儿。
Take it easy. I think you’re just having a little napmare.
——哦。哦。
– Oh. Oh.
这是结束了吗?
It’s over?
-是的,结束了。
– Oh, yeah, it’s over.
你没事,我们很安全。
You’re okay, we’re safe.
-哦,上帝。-放松点。
– Oh, god. – Take it easy.
-天啊,真是个周末。
– Oh, jeez, what a weekend.
-是啊,真的。
– Yeah, no kidding.
不过没关系。
But it’s okay.
我要去洗个澡。
I’m gonna go take a shower.
——好的。——好的。
– Okay. – Okay.
——休息吧 我会休息的
– Just rest. – I’ll rest.
——好的。
– Okay.
-我要看会儿电视。
– I’m gonna watch a little TV.
——纽约、新泽西、俄亥俄州以及周边各州的众多消防公♥司♥都难以应对瓦尔肯瓦尼亚镇附近的地下矿井火灾。
– Numerous fire companies from New York, New Jersey, Ohio, and all neighboring states are barely able to handle the subterranean mine fire near the town of Valkenvania.
-戴安,你该看看这个
– Diane, you should see this.
-我们的苏珊·坎波斯特在现场
– Our Susan Campost is on the scene.
-Roger,乌云背后可能有一线光明。
– Roger, this cloud may have a silver lining.
地质学家说,从10英里以下的裂缝中产生的短暂而强烈的热量将上层的煤炭残渣烹煮成一种精细的中等级别原油,超过5000万桶。
Geologists say the brief, but intense heat from fissures 10 miles below have cooked the upper coal tailings into a fine, medium-grade crude, over 50 million barrels.
等等,等一下,罗杰。
Wait, just, just one second, Roger.
我看到一个村民在翻找尸体。
I see one of the village residents rummaging through the remains.
对不起,先生,现在你失去了一切,有什么感觉?
Excuse me, sir, how do you feel now that you have lost everything?
-至少我们都活着出来了。
– At least we all got out alive.
当然了,这里已经没什么可留给我们的了,所以我们都打算搬去和我的外孙女婿一起住。
Of course, there’s nothing left for us here now, so we’re all planning to move in with my grandson-in-law.
——哦,天哪!-他住在纽约。
– Oh, no! – He lives in New York City.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!