– Okay!
-你走吧,滚出去!
– You go on, get out of here!
滚出去,你这个大混♥蛋♥!
Get out of here, you big slushbag!
回你的洞里去。
Go on back to your hole.
原谅我的孙子。
Excuse my grandkids.
他们全烂掉了!
They’re all spoiled pulp rotten!
——没错 太多太容易太快
– That’s right. – Too much too easy too soon.
-是的,现在的孩子,我知道。
– Yeah, kids today, I know.
——谢谢。
– Thanks.
-要薄荷糖吗?
– Want a mint candy?
哦,哦。不,不。
Oh, uh. No, no.
-小姐,我真的很讨厌像你这样的漂亮小妞。
– Missy, I sure do hate to cut and shuffle a fine little muffet like you.
-我也是 但我会的,如果乔·波罗不来!
– Oh, yeah, me too. – But I will, if Joe Polo don’t show!
现在他伤害了我的家人。——啊,好吧。
Now, he hurt my family. – Ah, okay.
现在,孩子,你会被无罪释放,离开这里。
Now, child, you’ll walk free, scot-free, right outta here.
你现在就上双行道,让高级先生进来。
You just get on the two-way now and tell Mr. High-class to come on in.
-好吧,我会跟他说的。
– Okay, I’ll talk to him.
我现在就跟他说。——好的。好吧。
I’ll talk to him right now. – Okay. All right.
-你没事吧,法官?
– You okay, Judge?
——看到了吗?
– See?
——哇。
– Wow.
-看到了吗?
– You see that?
现在得有人为他们破坏这片土地的方式付出代价。
Now somebody’s gotta pay for the way they sapped this ground.
-你想要你的药?-啊,我没事。
– You want your pills? – Ah, I’m all right.
嘿,大虫子 !
Hey, hotworm!
听!
Listen!
你漂亮的小女友来了,准备上葛拉蒂娜去取个硬币。
We got your pretty little girlfriend down here, ready to go on the Gradertine for a quartering.
但是,因为她眼睛明亮,看起来很聪明,我愿意做个交易。
But, because she’s a bright-eyed, smart-lookin’ type, I’m willing to make a trade.
你躺在她的位置上,她就自♥由♥了。
You lie down in her place, she goes free.
我们都会很高兴的,包括你。
We’ll all be happy, including you.
来,来,你告诉他们。
Here, here, you tell ’em.
我那个吃狗粮的孙子到底去哪了?
Where the hell’s that dog-food-eatin’ grandson of mine, anyway?
丹尼斯!你来说
Dennis! Here, you talk.
他到底怎么了?
What’s going on with him, anyway?
怎么,难道没人给他汽油弹吗?
What, is somebody not giving him his napalm?
他到处都是。——呃,克里斯?
Is he all over. – Uh, Chris?
嗨。嗯,这是黛安娜。
Hi. Um, it’s Diane.
嗯,听着。
Um, listen.
快跑!快逃命吧!
Run! Run for your life!
拯救你自己!告诉全世界这个地方!
Save yourself! Tell the world about this place!
只是触摸。
Just touch.
——哦,男孩。
– Oh, boy.
姑娘,你现在可真是把派对狂欢搞砸了
You really put the pin in the party hog now, girl.
你有五分钟时间进去,否则她就被裁掉洗牌。
You got five minutes to come on in, or she gets cut and shuffled.
好吧,现在,不要逞英雄,也不要自杀。
Fine, now, no gallantry and no suicide stunts.
你就进来吧。
You just come on in.
来吧,现在。做一个真正的男人。
Come on, now. Be a real man.
给自己一个惊喜
Surprise yourself.
救救那个女人
Save the woman.
为了那个女孩,你自己来吧。
Give yourself up for the girl.
她会为你哭上几个星期的。
She’ll cry over you for weeks.
怎么了,孩子?
What’s the matter, boy?
难道她不值得吗?
Ain’t she worth it?
好吧,你这个老家伙
– All right, you old liver spot.
-很抱歉,戴安
– Sorry about this, Diane.
但我们得像阿尔文爷爷说的那样,把你绑起来。
But we have to tie you down, like Grandpa Alvin says.
-我真希望我们绑的是他而不是你。-是的。
– I wish it was him we were tying down instead of you. – Yeah.
我们不喜欢他,但我们爱你。
We don’t like him, but we love you.
-这是典型的不正常家庭。
– This is a classic case of a dysfunctional family.
我是说,你应该考虑一些帮助,一些治疗。
I mean, you should consider some help, some therapy.
-他不会去的!
– He won’t go!
——好吧,牛仔。最后的机会
– Okay, cowboy. Last chance saloon.
我从10开始倒数。
I’m gonna count down from 10.
如果数到1 我还没听到你的声音,我就切了她!
If I don’t hear your voice by the time I get to one, I’m gonna cut her!
——哦,不!哦!不!-埃尔多纳,把刀拿起来。
– Oh, don’t! Oh! No! – Eldona, get them blades up.
-埃尔多纳,听着。
– Eldona, hey, listen.
你想,我们为什么不去纽约?
You wanna, why don’t we go to New York?
我带你去见伊丽莎白·雅顿。
I’ll take you to Elizabeth Arden.
我们可以做很多事情。- 10 !
We could do a lot. – 10!
—伙计们!放我出去!
– Guys! Get me outta here!
– 9。
– Nine.
来吧,银行家!
Come on, now, banker!
Eight.
这个小女孩怎么了?
What’s wrong with this little girl here?
她吻技不好还是怎么的?
She a bad kisser or something?
Seven.
-克里斯,我真的没想让你救自己!
– Chris, I really didn’t mean for you to save yourself!
你给我滚下来救我!
Get your ass back down here and save me!
– 6
– Six.
-克里斯,快下来!
– Chris, get down here!
-你让我别无选择,孩子。
– You ain’t giving me much choice, boy.
5 好了,现在,孩子!-请,克里斯!
Five. All right, now, boy! – Please, Chris!
-最后的机会!
– Last chance saloon!
Four.
——不! 3
– Don’t! – Three.

Two.

One.
– Diane!
——救命! 是我
– Help me! – It’s me.
-哦,上帝。快点,抓住我的手。
– Oh, God. Hurry, get my hands.
——快点!-我们走吧
– Hurry! – Let’s get outta here.
等一等。-我的天啊!
Hold on. – Oh, my god!
-没事的。-抓住我的手!
– It’ll be all right. – Get my hands!
你怎么这么久才来?
What the hell took you so long?
好吧,把我弄出去。
Okay, oh, get me out.
我就知道你会救我。
Oh, I knew you’d save me.
我想我把尿布弄脏了。
– I think I dirtied my diaper.
-快把我弄出去,克里斯!
– Oh, get me the hell out of here, Chris!
-他在耍我!
– He’s fly-dickin’ with me!
埃尔多纳,放下剑!
Eldona, drop those blades!
抓住他!
Get him! Get him!
——屎!
– Shit!
——嘿!
– Hey!
——抓住他们!
– Get ’em! Get ’em!
抓住他们!
Get ’em!
-婴儿的身体是谁?
– Who are the infant bodies?
-波波和L’il Debbull
– Bobo and L’il Debbull.
他们不允许进这所房♥子。
They’re not allowed in the house.
打聚光灯,好吗?——好的。
– Hit that spotlight, okay? – Okay.
-那你去大西洋城的时候都玩什么?
– So what do you play when you go to Atlantic City?
21点?掷骰子?
Blackjack? Craps?
抓住他们!
– Got to find them!
-我想他们没看见我们。
– I don’t think they saw us.
来吧。——好的。
Come on. – Okay.
——对不起。借过
– Excuse me. Coming through.
对不起。
Sorry.
原谅我。
Excuse me.
我们永远也过不了这关。
Aw, we’ll never get across this.
-哦,不。我们往火车方向走吧。
– Oh, no. Let’s head towards the train.
快点,穿过树林。
Come on, through the woods.
-闻起来像圣保罗。
– Smells like Sao Paulo.
-和她在一起的那个男人是谁?
– Who’s that man that was with her?
-我不知道。
– I don’t know.
-我也不知道,但她跑了。
– I don’t know, neither, but she got away.
-你才是那个应该照看她的人。
– You’re the one that was supposed to be watching her.
Diane是我见过的最漂亮的女孩。
– Diane is the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen.
-我觉得很蠢。
– I feel stupid.
-波波,闭嘴,开车!
– Bobo, shut up and drive!
-他们来了!
– There they are!
在山上!
On the hill!
-在他们爬到山顶之前抓住他们!
– Get ’em before they get to the top!
阻止他们!
Stop them!
好吧。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!