白宫无视了你的报告 你生气了
The White House ignored your report, and you got pissed.
你让奥斯卡去写那些反对政♥府♥的报道
You goaded Oscar to write those quote-unquote, opinion pieces.
当那些报道都没有起到效果 你就选择了自我曝光
When that didn’t get traction, you went to the press yourself.
我自己曝光
I went to the press myself.
找一个你认识的 相信的人
Someone you knew. Someone you trusted.
操你
Fuck you.
操♥我♥? 想摸我吗?
Fuck me? Touch?
那名特别检察官叫巴顿·迪布瓦 他明天会到
The prosecutor, Patton Dubois, he’ll be in tomorrow.
他会在陪审团之前联♥系♥阿姆斯特朗
He’ll get Armstrong before the grand jury.
法律规定阿姆斯特朗必须供出她的情报人
Law says Armstrong has to give up her source.
会是奥斯卡吗?
Could it have been Oscar?
不是 怎么不是你呢 奥拉?
No. Could it have been you, O’Oara?
你们怎么样? 还好吗?
How we all doing? Still doing good?
- 很好u3000- 确定?
- Doing good.u3000- You sure?
- 是的u3000- 好吧
- Good. - All right.
我会把你列入名单 奥斯卡也一样
I’m gonna put you on the box. Oscar, too.
好吧 但我希望CIA内部每个知道我身份的人
Fine. But I want everybody in the agency who knows my identity,
都要去做测谎测试
I want them with polygraph wires up their asses, too,
因为我们里面有叛徒
because there’s a traitor among us.
如果是CIA内部人员的话 我们会查清的
We’ll find that person if they’re in the CIA.
但我们仍要考虑把你
Nonetheless, we should think about
转移到安全的地方
relocating you for your own good.
不 不 我会把艾莉森送走一段时间
No. No. I will send Allison away for a little while,
但是我没有错 我不该受到惩罚
but none of this shit was my fault. I’m not gonna be punished.
这个路易斯·莱恩 还有她的报纸
This Lois Lane and her newspaper,
才不会把我我吓倒呢
I’m not gonna let her turn me into a scared little girl.
我会留下
I’m staying here.
随便你
Whatever.
同时 我们会安排保护你家人的安全
In the meantime, we’ll assign a protective detail to your home.
我安心多了 谢谢你
I feel so much safer. Thank you.
真♥他♥妈♥不敢相信
I can’t fucking believe this.
10月6日
妈妈
Mommy.
- 想呆家里不去上课吗?u3000- 好的
- Wanna stay home from school today?u3000- Yeah.
这很有意思 太棒了
This is very interesting. It’s awesome.
- 谢谢u3000- 不客气 哇哦
- Thank you.u3000- You’re welcome. Wow.
真不知道印度生产这么多的咖啡
I didn’t realize they made so much coffee in India.
印度是世界上 民♥主♥党员最多的国家
It also has the most democrats in the world.
好吧 也不完全是 印度是最民♥主♥的国家
Well, not quite. India is the biggest democracy in the world.
- 意思一样吗?u3000- 不 不太一样
- Isn’t that the same thing?u3000- No, it’s not the same thing.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
今天别把你的胡萝卜给布莱登吃了 好吗?
Don’t give your carrots to Brandon today. Okay?
好的 妈妈
Okay, Mom.
你做到了
You did it.
这改变了一切 你会赢得普利策奖的
This changes everything. You’re gonna win a Pulitzer.
我可不觉得
I don’t know about that.
CIA曾上报莱曼总统委内瑞拉是无辜的
- 提米 快吃早饭u3000- 我不喜欢吃
- Timmy, come on. Eat your breakfast.u3000- I don’t like them.
快吃吧 别让你妈妈难做 吃掉鸡蛋
Come on, don’t give Mommy a hard time. Finish your eggs.
吃鸡蛋会致癌的 不会的
Eggs give you cancer. Eggs don’t give you cancer.
好吧 看着 我来帮你把癌症吃了 好吗?
All right, you know what? I’ll finish your cancer, okay. Okay?
写得不错吧 我花了很多功夫
Feels pretty good though. That was a lot of work.
这报道里半点儿你都没有跟我说过
You didn’t tell me half the stuff that’s in here.
好吧 你也没有跟我说过
Well, you don’t tell me anything
你小说的情节 这样很公平
that goes into your novels, so it’s fair.
根据报纸报道
A spokesman for the newspaper says
因为她丈夫声明自己对政♥府♥的反对态度
because her husband is a vocal opponent of the administration,
这使得范·多伦太太
this makes Mrs. Van Doren’s employment
受雇于CIA更有新闻价值
with the CIA absolutely newsworthy.
- 妈妈?u3000- 在墨西哥城…
- Mom?u3000- In Mexico City…
- 什么事 宝贝?u3000- 我们今天能去动物园吗?
- What’s up, kiddo?u3000- Can we go to the zoo today?
去动物园? 今天要上学
To the zoo? It’s a school day.
我们可以晚上去吗?
Maybe we can go tonight?
动物们晚上要睡觉的
Well, the animals are sleeping at night.
你不想打扰到动物们睡觉吧
You don’t want to mess with sleeping animals.
他们都很暴躁的哦
They might be a bit cranky.
到了 快点去吧 亲爱的 要迟到了
Okay, come on, sweetie, you’re gonna be late.
- 东西都拿好了吗?u3000- 你想吃吗?
- You got your stuff?u3000- You want to finish it?
好的 谢谢
Great, thank you.
嘿 过来 你忘了亲我一下
Hey. Come on, you’re forgetting. Give me a kiss.
我爱你 过得开心
I love you. Have a good day.
嘿 蔻娜
Hey, Connor.
抱歉 你吓坏我了
I’m sorry, you scared the hell out of me.
我是特工科丁顿 为FBI(联邦调查局)工作
I’m Special Agent Coddington. I’m with the FBI.
我想你跟我们走一趟
We need you to come with us, please.
干嘛?
What for?
我也不知道 女士
I don’t know, ma’am.
我只是奉命行事
They just asked me to come here and pick you up.
嘿 你好 阿姆斯特朗夫人 请进
Hey there, Miss Armstrong. Come on in.
我叫巴顿·迪布瓦 是名联邦检察官
I’m Patton Dubois, federal prosecutor.
请进 谢谢你抽空前来
Please come on in. Thanks for coming by.
我有的选择吗?
Did I have a choice?
当然有
Of course you did.
我没有什么话说
I don’t have anything to say,
所以如果你有问题 跟我的编辑联♥系♥
so if you have a problem, contact my editors.
想要喝杯咖啡吗?
Can I get you a cup of coffee?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
好的 先生 我来倒
Sure, sir, I’m gonna take some.
顺便说下 新闻写得很好
Great scoop, by the way.
如果这都不能让你成功 也没有别的可以了
If this doesn’t make your career, God knows what will.
天啊
Holy moly.
这文章写得真了不起
That was something.
好吧 几天之后 一旦手续都办好
Well, I’m gonna be announced in a few days,
我就会被任命为
just as soon as all the paperwork goes through,
调查艾瑞卡·范·多伦
as the special counsel
泄露事件的特别检察官
to investigate this leak about Erica Van Doren.
- 真快u3000- 是的 我知道 这有点不同寻常
- That was fast. u3000- Yeah, I know, it’s kind of unusual,
但司法部的人似乎认为
but the boys over at Justice seem to think
这是件很紧急的事情
this is a pretty urgent matter,
一件耽误不起的事情
a not-a-second-to-Iose kind of thing.
所以他们昨晚给我打电♥话♥了
So they called me in last night,
今天早上才入住的酒店 所以我们就在这里了
and I just checked into the hotel this morning, and here we are.
这里作为首席检察官办公室 并不是那么合格
The Attorney General’s office has to disqualify itself.
也许是那里的某个人提供给你情报的 是吗?
Maybe somebody over there was your source, eh?
- 我想我该打电♥话♥给我的律师u3000- 没有必要
- I think I should call my lawyer.u3000- That’s not necessary.
我不会问你问题
I’m not gonna be asking you any questions.
至少不是在这里 现在不是时候也不是地方
Not here, anyway. This is neither the time nor the place.
我只是想做个非正式的开头
I just wanted to get kind of an unofficial head start.
能不对我们的谈话做记录吗?
Can I talk to you off the record?
好的
Sure.
我是说 这只是你我之间的谈话
I mean, a just-between-you-and-me kind of thing.
不做记录就不做记录
Off the record is off the record.
好的 我来做主要发言
Okay, good. I’ll do all the yada-yada.
现在 你利用了你的权利
Now, you were within your rights
来发布你获取的信息
to print the information that you obtained.
但是你没有权利
However, you’re not within your rights
去隐瞒
to protect who it was
泄露艾瑞卡身份给你的人
that gave Erica up to you, who exposed her.
1982年颁布颁布了
It’s a 1982 law called
《情报人员身份保护♥法♥案》
the Intelligence Identities Protection Act.
你的情报人惹上了大♥麻♥烦
Your source is in a great deal of trouble.
- 我没打算跟你讨论我的情报人…u3000- 等等
- I’ve no intention of discussing my source…u3000- Hold on.
我来做主要发言 记得吗?
I’m doing the yada-yada, remember?
好吧
Okay.
听着
Okay, look,
你会被大陪审团要求出庭
you’re gonna be asked to appear before a grand jury.
并且透露你情报人的身份
You’re gonna be asked to identify your source.
我到时会做主审
I’ll be doing the asking.
那 如果到时 出于某种原因 你不愿透露的话
Now, if, for some reason, you don’t reveal your source,
你会被关押起来 也就是是监狱
you’ll be held in contempt, and that means jail time,
我们不是在说什么玛莎·斯图尔特监狱
and we’re not talking about some sort of a Martha Stewart cell

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!