- 嘿u3000- 你好
- Hey.u3000- Hello.
噢 不 防守! 注意防守 艾莉森
Oh, no. Defense! Come on, defense! Allison.
她踢得真棒 是的
She’s doing great out there. Yeah.
每个人都追着球跑
Every one of them chases the ball.
是的 没有孩子喜欢防守
Well, nobody likes defense.
加油 艾莉森! 加油
Come on, Ali! Come on.
- 她是科迪先生班上的 对吗?u3000- 是的
- She is in Mr. Cody’s class. Right?u3000- Yeah.
- 我儿子也是u3000- 噢 我知道
- Yeah, my son, too.u3000- Oh, I see.
- 加油 艾莉森u3000- 加油 加油 亲爱的!
- Come on, Allison.u3000- There you go, there you go, honey!
我们能私下谈下吗?
Could we talk in private?
我是太阳报的记者 我想耽误你几分钟
I’m with the Sun Times, I need a few minutes.
有点重要的事情
It’s kind of important.
好的 没问题
Yeah. Sure.
我只是怕她会知道我悄悄离开了
I’m just concerned she might have seen me slip away.
我不会耽误你很久 好的 什么事?
I won’t keep you long. Okay. So, what’s up?
艾瑞卡 我正在写一篇报道 是关于国内政♥治♥的
Erica, I’m writing a story. I work for the national desk.
是吗 不错
Okay? Neat.
会在明天刊登
And it’s gonna run tomorrow,
具体内容是关于
and it’s gonna say, among other things,
你是一名CIA特工
that you are a CIA operative,
你参与执行
and that you went on a mission,
对委内瑞拉内部的真♥相♥探求任务
a fact-finding mission to Venezuela.
什么? 这…
What? This is…
听我说完 好吗?
Hear me out, okay?
你前往探求委内瑞拉政♥府♥
You went there on a fact-finding mission
是否该对莱曼总统
to determine if its government was responsible
刺杀事件负责
for the assassination attempt on President Lyman.
你发现事情与之无关 也向上级汇报了
You determined it was not, and you informed your bosses of this.
你们真♥他♥妈♥扯蛋
This is the stupidest B.S. I have ever heard.
等等 什么? 你能…
Wait, wait. What? Can you…
你有什么能证明自己身份?
How do I know that you’re from the Sun Times?
白宫政♥府♥无视了你的发现
The White House ignored your findings
仍旧发动了袭击
and launched an attack anyway,
并且宣称委内瑞拉需要对此事件负责
still claiming retribution for the assassination attempt.
我已经在国内政♥治♥版工作了五年
I’ve been on the national desk for five years.
每周二报纸上都有我的专版
I have a column every Tuesday on the editorial page.
我儿子也在这里上学
My son goes to school here, too.
嗯 我知道 你说过了
Yeah, I know. You said that.
你们这些人
You people.
你们这些人! 天啊 真♥他♥妈♥贱!
You people! My God! You fucking people!
这跟我无关
You know, this isn’t about me.
我再说一次 这是跟我丈夫有关
Once again, it’s about my husband.
我的情报无懈可击
My source is impeccable.
你的情报绝对是假的
Your source is 110% fucking peccable.
我会是一名CIA特工?
I’m a CIA operative?
我连车里的导航系统
I can’t even use the navigation system in my Prius.
都用不来 太荒谬了!
This is… This is absurd!
你们报社…
Your paper…
自从我丈夫宣布对当局行动持反对态度以来
Your paper has been trying to fuck my husband
你们报社就一直想找我丈夫麻烦
ever since he spoke out against this administration.
- 我们有你的备忘录u3000- 什么备忘录?
- We have your memo. u3000- What memo?
我们知道你在委内瑞拉的发现
We have your findings.
我的律师叫哈利·狄莫斯
You know. My attorney is Harry Timmers.
- 你认识他吗?u3000- 当然
- Do you know him?u3000- Sure.
他会就此事具体跟你谈
He’s gonna take a lead pipe to you,
会让你们闭嘴的
and he’s gonna shove it up your ass.
好吧 我当然不希望那样
Well, I certainly don’t want that.
你在做什么? 你到底在做什么?
What are you doing? What are you doing?
我们的孩子在一起上学 罗宾
Our kids go to school together, Robin.
- 瑞秋·阿姆斯特朗u3000- 好吧 随便了
- Rachel Armstrong.u3000- Right. Whatever.
你否认自己CIA的身份吗?
Are you denying you’re CIA?
听着 给我离远点 好吗? 我是认真的
You know what? You stay away from us. Okay? I mean it.
我说了 白宫对于其安全事务
Just say that the White House
不发表任何评论
doesn’t comment on security issues.
你是这样说的吗?
Is that what you’re saying?
拜托 大卫 给我点有用的信息
Come on, David. Give me something I can spell.
个人意见 这都是扯蛋
Off the record, this is bullshit.
你这篇报道会掀起一场严重的政♥治♥风波
You’re gonna set off a shit storm for nothing,
而对你自己却没有一点好处
for a lousy column inch of space.
瑞秋 你儿子打电♥话♥来 5线
Rachel, it’s your son on line five.
你会惹上麻烦的
You’re gonna have egg on your face.
我该挂了 大卫 我儿子打电♥话♥进来了
I gotta go, David. I got my son on the other line.
嘿 宝贝儿子
Hey, kiddo.
嗨 妈妈 你收到我的作文了吗?
Hi, Mom. Did you get my paper?
是的 我正在去拿 我能读了然后打回给你吗?
Yeah, I’m just getting it now. Can I read it and call you back?
好吧 但是我一会儿就要睡觉了
Okay, but I gotta go to bed soon.
好的 你就等我的电♥话♥一会儿
Okay. Well, you can wait up for me to call you.
爸爸说我该上♥床♥睡觉了
But Dad said I had to go to bed.
好吧 那我们早上再说 我保证
Well, we’ll do it in the morning. I promise.
好的
Okay.
只是 我有一篇很重大的报道要处理 宝贝
It’s just, I have a real big story, honey.
没关系 妈妈
It’s fine, Mom.
那好 我爱你 再见啦
Okay, I love you. Bye-bye.
- 对不起u3000- 嘿 那是什么?
- Sorry.u3000- Hey, what’s that?
我儿子要写一篇关于印度的作文
My son had to do a paper on India.
我不过在看看他的写作大纲
I was just looking over his outline.
我打赌 他能写出一篇
I bet you he could give me 10 inches
关于印巴核问题的报道
on India’s nuclear buildup with Pakistan.
- 哦 是的u3000- 你跟大卫谈得怎么样?
- Oh, yeah.u3000- How’d you do with David?
‘白宫对于其安全事务不发表任何评论’ 等等
‘White House doesn’t comment on security issues.’ Blah-blah.
好吧 我知道你会把’等等’
Yeah, well,
描述得更为详细的
I know you’ll give it more eloquent phrasing than ‘blah-blah.’
- 当然u3000- 感觉不错吧?
- Sure.u3000- Feels good, huh?
所有的付出都值了
It’s worth every dime I don’t make.
听着 我希望你以范·多伦的专题报道开篇
Look, I want you to start on a major profile of Van Doren,
从她毕业的耶鲁大学写到CIA
from Yale to CIA,
然后到她嫁给了比她大20岁的大使
to the marriage to the ambassador 20 years older than her.
他是一名再婚的教授 听说他们的婚姻很戏剧化
He was her professor. He was married. A whole drama, I hear.
嗯 这就是不错的话题
Now, that’s some good stuff.
顺便说下 你该好好睡上一觉了
Look, by the way, you deserve a good night’s sleep.
如果我是你 我会把手♥机♥调静音的
If I were you, I’d turn the ringers on my phone off.
嘿 艾瑞卡
Hey, Erica.
我们什么在这碰头 梅里尔?
Why are we meeting here, Merrill?
这里的红番椒味道不错
For the chili.
不 为什么我们要在这样的公开场所见面?
No. Why are we meeting out in the open like this?
我们不在公开场所 艾瑞卡 没人知道你身份
We’re not out in the open, Erica. No one knows who you are.
但是明天一旦那篇操蛋的报道登出来
Now tomorrow, when that goddamn story comes out,
你就会成为公众人物 操!
tomorrow you’ll be out in the open. Shit!
你丈夫一定跟这篇报道有关系 是吗?
Your husband had to go and write those articles, didn’t he?
别把他牵扯进来
Keep him out of this.
说得对 艾瑞卡 这不是奥斯卡的错
You’re right, Erica. It’s not Oscar’s fault.
奥斯卡没有接受过秘密行动的训练
Oscar hasn’t been trained in covert ops.
所以他不知道什么叫守口如瓶
Oscar didn’t take an oath of secrecy.
不 这都是你的错 你不该把事情告诉他
No, it’s your fault. You shouldn’t have told him anything.
嘿 伙计们 有个秘密情报
Okay, hey, guys. Here’s the SITREP.
那份报纸会在两小时后出版
The paper will be out in two hours.
他们没有在网上发布该报道
They haven’t put it up on the Net.
他们不会给西海岸报任何能把这则报道
They didn’t want to give the West Coast papers a chance
刊登到他们头版的机会 司法部已经抓狂了
to put it in their morning editions. And Justice is scrambling.
他们会找一位特别检察官来调查
They’re bringing in a special prosecutor
是谁暴露了你的身份
to find out who exposed you.
难以置信
I can’t believe this.
我们的孩子还在一起上学
I mean, our kids go to school together,
那名记者的孩子还有我的孩子
you know, the reporter’s kid and mine.
等等 你认识她?
Wait a second. You know her?
好吧 我今天认出她来了
Well, I kind of recognized her today,
但我们之前从来没有说过话
but we’d never spoken before that moment.
我就不绕弯子了 艾瑞卡 是你吗?
Let me ask you straight out, Erica. Was it you?
- 我怎么了?u3000- 是你给太阳报泄露消息的吗?
- Was it me, what?u3000- Was it you who leaked to the Sun Times?
我是说 这样就很好理解了
I mean, it’s understandable.