Our lives are acutely similar
in so many respects.
姐姐?
Sis?
在写日记吗?
你居然还有写日记的习惯
Writing the old diary?
l can’t imagine how you keep at it.
我都没什么好写的
l’d have nothing to say.
Hello.
你随时想来都欢迎你
不只是一年一次
You know you’re welcome
whenever you want, notjust once a year.
我是最近有点忙啦
lt’s just that l’m rather busy at the moment.
伦敦的生活就是忙碌
Your racy London life.
幸好你过得很充实
l’m glad it’s so full.
珍妮佛的事我很遗憾,她人很好
l’m sorry about Jennifer. She was lovely.
还有别人吗?特别的朋友?
ls there anyone else?
Someone else who’s special?
我不懂你的意思
l don’t know what you mean.
我无意刺探
l didn’t mean to pry.
迟来的圣诞礼物
Belated Christmas present.
谢谢你
Thank you.
天哪
Oh, my word.
是名牌耶
Asprey.
波夏
它还好吧?
How is she?
你真是个贴心的好朋友
You are the most wonderful friend.
好听吗?
Any good?
那是经典耶
lt’s a masterpiece.
你没专心上课吗?
Don’t they teach you anything?
她是我们以前的偶像
We used to worship her.
-拿掉
-这是干嘛的?
– Take it off.
– What’s it for?
请你拿掉,我还没做好
Just take it off, please. l’m still making it.
好嘛,可是为什么?
Yeah, but why?
-那是给我儿子的
-他不是12岁了吗?
– lt’s for my son.
– But he’s 12, isn’t he?
他患了唐氏症
He’s got Down’s syndrome.
没听你说过
You never said.
好吧
Right.
对不起
Sorry.
-它这辈子一定过得很开心
-是啊
– l’m sure she’s had a very happy life.
– Well, yes.
它是很开心,谢谢你
She has. Thank you.
可以让它最后几个礼拜好过一点
We can make her more comfortable
for the next few weeks,
但它也只剩几个礼拜了
but it will be weeks rather than months.
你受了很大的打击吧
You’ve had a terrible shock.
理查呢?我不想打扰你的周末
Where’s Richard? l don’t want to disturb you.
没关系,大家都出去了
lt’s fine. Everyone’s out.
治得好吗?
Can they treat her?
他说只能再撑几个礼拜了
He says it’s just a matter of weeks.
-只不过是一只宠物啦
-不
– She’s only a pet.
– Oh, no.
我们家的狗死掉我哭了
好几个礼拜
l cried for weeks when our dog died. Weeks.
养宠物会投入感情的
One does get so attached.
我不吵你了
l should leave you in peace.
Yeah.
-我喜欢这件上衣,很适合你
-谢谢
– l like that top. lt suits you.
– Oh. Thanks.
我在念书的时候
When l was at school
只要谁有坏消息或是情绪低落
if one of us had had some bad news
or was a bit down,
我们就会互相抚摸
we used to stroke each other.
一个人摸一只手
另一个人摸另一只手
You know, someone would do one arm
and someone else the other.
那种感觉很美妙
lt was a wonderful sensation.
你学生时代有没有做过?
Did you do that at your school?
没有
No.
很有放松的效果
lt’s incredibly relaxing
摸的人和被摸的人都是
for the giver and the receiver.
闭上眼睛,真的啦
Close your eyes. No, no, really.
不闭眼睛就没用了
lt doesn’t work if you don’t.
-这样才对嘛
-够了
– There’s a good girl.
– That’s enough.
-不,闭上眼睛
-不用了,我真的觉得够了
– No, close your eyes.
– Look, l really think that’s enough, Barbara.
你家花♥园♥里有人,他翻墙进来
There’s someone in your garden!
He came over the wall.
可能是邻居的小孩来捡球吧
lt’s probably the neighbor’s boy,
lost his football.
-不是,他进画室了,快报♥警♥!
-只是隔壁的小孩啦,算了!
– No, he’s going into the summer house!
– lt’s just a kid from next door. Forget it.
你在哪里?
我整个上午都想着要干♥你♥
Where are you? l’ve been dreaming
about your hot, sweet cunt all morning.
Hello?
理查快要回来了
– Hello?
– Richard’s on his way home.
不行,现在不方便
我再打给你
No, l can’t. No, l can’t. l’ll call you.
Barbara! Barbara, l’m sorry! l’m sorry!
芭芭拉!,对不起
芭芭拉,真的对不起,我…
l’m so sorry. Bar.
我有提分手,但就是做不到
l tried to end it, honestly. l just couldn’t.
我为了你冒尽风险
结果你却羞辱我
l risked everything for you,
and in return you humiliate me.
我不是故意要惹你生气
我需要你帮我,请你别走啊
l didn’t mean to upset you. l need your help
more than ever. Please don’t go like this.
-你答应过要分的,为什么没有?
-因为我…
– You promised to end it. Why didn’t you?
– Because l…
怎样?你恋爱了,那个小子呢?
你以为他会回报你的虚情假意?
What? You’re in love? And the child, do you
imagine he reciprocates your soppy feelings?
我认为他是一时冲动着迷于
婚姻亮了红灯的中产阶级少♥妇♥
l dare say he’s fascinated by the neurotic
compulsions of a middle-class lady
– with marital problems.
– Bar…
青少年是最残酷的,我了解他们
There’s nothing crueller than boys.
他玩腻了就会把你当破布扔掉
Once he’s had his fill
he’ll discard you like an old rag.
你不年轻了
You’re not young!
我这么说是为了帮你
快刀斩乱麻吧
l say this to help you. End it now.
-好,我有在想了
-别光是想,要付诸行动
– Yeah. l’m thinking.
– Don’t think. Do.
不然我坐着修指甲等你老公回来
Do, do, do, do! Or shall l sit here
doing my nails till your husband returns?
-不要,求求你,我分就是了
-你还在等什么?
– No, no, no! Please. l’ll do it.
– Well, what are you waiting for?
康纳利先生?
Mr. Connolly.
我是圣乔治中学的哈特老师
史帝文没闯祸
l’m Mrs. Hart from St George’s.
Steven’s not in trouble.
-我只是想找他谈艺术创作的事
-好,请进
– l need to talk to him about an art project…
– Yeah. Come in. Come in.
-谢谢
-他的房♥间在楼上
– Thank you.
– lt’s just upstairs there.
谢谢你帮他课后辅♥导♥
左边第一个门
lt’s good of you to give him extra lessons.
lt’s the first on your left.
最好先敲门再进去
lt’s… it’s probably best to knock.
-那就是你的坏爸爸
-你想要受虐儿我就编故事啊
– So that’s your vicious father?
– You wanted a sob story, l gave it to you.
-你骗我
-对不起嘛,不然呢?
– You lied to me.
– Sorry, Miss!
-你宁可我真的受虐?
-你妈妈呢?
You prefer it if l live in a shithole?
And your mother?
她应该死不了啦
l think she’s gonna pull through.
你想怎样?来我家干嘛?
What do you want? What are you doing here?
-我会被退学的
-不,她告发我,我会一人承担
– They’re gonna expel me now!
– No, they won’t. l’ll get the blame if she tells.
她一定会说的
As if she won’t!
她喜欢我,可能不会说
She likes me. She might not.
怎么个喜欢法?像这样?
你们有一腿?
Likes you how? Like that?
You giving her one and all?
你为何如此残酷?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!