把你的脏手给我拿开
Get your fucking filthy hands off of me.
赶紧进去吧
Get inside, guys. Come on.
我靠 冷静一下啊 -进去
Damn, bro. Relax. -Go!
没什么大事儿 进去吧麦克
Not that serious. Go ahead, Michael.
你很棒
You good, bro.
麦克
Michael!
你认真的吗 -咋样啊哥们
Are you serious, bro? -Mike! What’s up, bro?
你一天要对我撒两次慌
You gonna lie to me twice in a day?
两 次
Literally twice in a day.
嘿 瑞秋打电♥话♥约的我好吗 这是临时决定
Bro, Rachel called, all right? It was random.
嗨 瑞秋 -我需要和你谈谈
Hello, Rachel. -I need to talk to you.
什么
What?
你这样一直对我撒谎快把我惹毛了
This constant lying shit bro, it’s actually starting to piss me off.
兄弟 我不是无缘无故的撒谎
Bro, I’m not lying for no reason.
瑞秋让你上头了是吧
Rachel’s really starting to get to your head, huh?
嘿 瑞秋一直想让我和你们一起玩
Bro, Rachel always wants me to hang out with you guys,
但是我不能
but I can’t do that.
为什么
And what is that reason?
你♥他♥妈♥表现得跟个小孩一样 这很丢人啊
You act like a fucking kid, and it’s embarrassing.
你变了
You’re changing, bro.
你给我注意一点
Watch yourself around me.
这就是我们的仓库
So, this is our warehouse.
这后面还有个滑板场
It’s also a skatepark in the back or whatever.
看 这就是我爸爸不明白的地方
See, this is what my dad doesn’t get, man.
他也永远不会的
He never will, either.
我的父母到现在还是不明白我的做法
My parents still don’t get what I do.
就是这样
That’s what I’m talking about!
没事儿吧 再来一次
Yeah, boy, let’s go.
你怎么了
What’s up with bro?
我他妈的怎么会在这里看到你
How the fuck I’ma just see you here, very random.
我的错 诺兰和以赛亚找的我
Bro, that’s my bad. Nolan and Isaiah hit me up.
是吗 你已经截然不同了 你变了
Yeah? You actin’ brand-new already, foo.
你还要上大学吗
You going to college or what?
不了 我要专心滑板
No, I’m about to focus on skating.
在这地方滑很难找到工作的
It’s hard to make a job skating out here, playa.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你知道的 这帮傻货 他们一心想要当职业滑手
You know, a lot of motherfuckers, they try to go pro,
结果最后就在板店打打工什么的
end up working in like a skate shop or some shit.
嗯 我不会这样的
Yeah. That’s not gonna happen to me.
我的意思是 你现在是这么说
I mean… you say that now, but…
你得知道这不仅仅是滑板
you gotta know it’s not just the skating,
这还有关政♥治♥
it’s… it’s politics in this shit, too.
什么叫 “有关政♥治♥”
What do you mean “politics?”
我也不知道
I don’t know, man.
你得认识正确的人
Just gotta fuckin’ know the right people,
在正确的圈子里混什么的
be in the right circles and weird shit like that.
你来口不
You smoke, bro?
你还好吗
You good, bro?
谢谢你带我来
Thanks for bringing me here.
没事儿
Yeah, man.
我只是想让你了解了解情况
Just trying to show you what’s up.
你对原石了解吗
Do you know anything about stones?
不了解
No.
这个 它叫红玉髓
This one, it’s called carnelian,
它应该有助于提高运气
and it’s supposed to help with luck.
这是块太阳石 它应该能给你带来成功
This is a sunstone. It’s supposed to bring you success.
我总是带着这个
I personally always carry that one with me.
而这是黄水晶
And this is citrine.
是用来提高专注度的 而这个是玫瑰石英
It’s for focus. And this one’s rose quartz.
这个代表了真理
It’s for truth.
我想让你收下这两个
I wanted you to have these two.
看见没
Look… see it?
看
Watch.
哇 这太酷了
Wow. That was cool.
谢谢你告诉我这些东西
Thanks for telling me about this.
你知道 我不 我对岩石一无所知
You know, I don’t… I don’t know anything about rocks.
它们叫原石 -随便啦
They’re called stones. -Whatever.
你除了滑板以外还有别的想做的事吗
What else do you like to do beside skating?
我喜欢画画
I like to draw.
你呢
What do you like to do?
抽烟
Smoke.
你会抽烟
Can you smoke?
好烟
It’s good.
嘿 别乱传我的烟
Hey, don’t pass my shit.
为啥 我不能抽 -不能
Why? I can’t hit it. -Nah.
再给我倒点
Put a little more.
你什么时候开始喝酒了
Since when do you drink?
你想来点吗
You want some?
怎样 有新衣服穿了
Wassup, you got new clothes?
这是新的吧 -是 我爸给我买♥♥的
This new? -Yeah, my dad got them for me.
你♥爸♥给你买♥♥了这些没发♥售♥过的衣服
Your dad got you these unreleased clothes?
你又来了 你在撒谎
You’re doing it again. You’re lying.
都是扯淡
It’s bullshit.
我只是 我只是不想看起来像是在装逼好吗
I just, I didn’t want to look like a show-off, all right?
哎
Man…
讲真 诺兰和以赛亚带我去了仓库
For real, Nolan and Isiah took me to the warehouse.
哥们 你别再扯淡了
Dude. You have got to stop lying.
哥们 我给你和阿道夫也拿了一些啊
Bro, I got some for you and Adolf too.
我不在乎
I don’t give a fuck.
我自己有衣服
I have clothes.
我在乎的是你在撒谎
I give a fuck that you’re lying.
这就是为什么阿道夫对你♥他♥妈♥的那么生气
That’s why Adolf is so fucking mad at you.
我终于有了一个机会
Look, I have an opportunity with these guys,
我不能把它搞砸了
and I can’t fuck that up, all right?
我需要专注 让我的梦想成真
I’m trying to focus and make this shit happen.
我不知道 我不能一直陪你们混
I don’t know. I don’t need to be there all the time.
阿道夫不♥穿♥他的匡威了吗
Is Adolf not wearing his Converse?
不是 麦克 你得停止
Nah, Mike… you gotta stop.
我希望这都没事儿
I hope this is all right.
我不想把他们都吵醒
I didn’t want to wake ’em up in the main house.
我能给你说句真心话吗
Can I make a confession?
可以啊 什么
Yeah. What?
我真的很喜欢你
I really like you.
你笑什么啊
Why are you laughing?
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
等会儿见
See you guys in two seconds.
你能让我在这过夜真是太感谢了
Thank you so much for letting me spend the night.
我告诉瑞秋这真的不合适
I told Rachel it was really inappropriate.
完全没事 没关系的
It’s totally okay. It’s all right.
我知道你们是中学时代的老朋友
I know you’re old middle school friends.
这房♥子真不错
It’s a really nice house.
是啊 很漂亮的房♥子不是吗
Yeah. It’s pretty great, right?
对啊 我也想有一天能住进这样的房♥子
Yeah. Love to have something like this one day.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你可以的 你只需要努力工作
You can. Just gotta work hard.
看看瑞秋 斯坦福
Look at Rachel. Right? Stanford.
她已经在道上了
Come on. She’s on the path.
这是肯定的 她肯定可以上斯坦福
It’s happening. It’s gonna happen.
你滑板的事怎么样了
How’s the skateboard going?
挺好的
Going good.
嗯 -嗯
Yeah. -Yeah?
就是 一直在坚持滑
Just… keeping at it.
听起来不像是什么计划 但是
Doesn’t sound like much of a plan, but…
我想你知道你在做什么
I guess you know what you’re doing.
怎么了 伙计 你还好吗
What’s up, man, you good?
哟 麦克 最近咋样 -嗨
Yo, Michael, wassup, fool? -Wassup, man?
你咋了 咋在那傻站着啊
Yo, what’s wrong with you, man? Why you standing over here, bro?
来 进点子玩
Come to the spot.
这是个排队 放松点
It’s a fuckin’ party, bro. Relax.
嗷 你们都走吧
Aw. Come on now, y’all.