Let me tell you something.
啥啊
What man?
听着
Look, bro…
为了你好 你得冷静一点
For your own good, just like chill out a little bit.
你懂我意思吗
You know what I’m saying?
你现在有点太放肆了
Like… you’re getting too comfortable.
你说啥呢
What are you talking about?
我的意思是 这些人都是职业滑手
I’m talking about these… these cats is professional, man.
他们不会像我们这样胡搞
They don’t, they don’t, they don’t fuck around like that.
丢份了懂我意思吗
Making me look bad. You know what I’m saying?
好的 好
All right, bro. All right.
我说真的 收拾东西走吧
Guys, I’m serious. Pack it up.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
好吧 快没时间了
All right, bro. We out of time.
走吧
Let’s go.
你认为以赛亚会不会生我的气啊
You think Isiah’s mad at me?
会 但是很快就过去了
Yeah, but he’ll get over it, man.
保罗订的座 六个人
Paul for six.
我不敢相信我从来没来过这
Can’t believe I’ve never been here.
你会爱上这里的 多来玩
You’re gonna love this place, come here all the time.
我们经常去Burritos el Chavo吃饭
We usually go to Burritos el Chavo.
哥们 那地方不行
Dude, that place sucks.
咋样啊路易
What’s up, Louie?
我..我就坐在这吧
I’ll sit over here.
哟 你去过那个废弃的公♥寓♥吗
Yo, you’ve been to that abandoned apartment
卡温加那个
down by Cahuenga, foo?
那地方不是个毒窝吗
Isn’t a place like a crack house.
不是啊 那是个放松的好地方
Nah, foo. That’s the chill spot, bro.
你必须得去看看
You got to come down and kick it.
我带你参观
I’ll show you, bro.
哈喽
Hello?
哇哦 我不敢相信你居然没有蹲号♥子 -闭嘴
Wow, man, I can’t believe yo’ ass not in jail. -Shut up.
嘿 伙计 如果你有空的话 我们在滑板公园见面 -我没空
Hey man, we gonna link at the skate park if you free. -I can’t do that.
好吧 我们只是出来耍耍
All right, man, well just come hang out with us or something for a bit.
听着 诺兰和以赛亚找我了
Look, Nolan and Isiah hit me up.
我得跟他们一起好吧
I had to tell them no, all right? Like…
我爸爸不会让这种情况发生的
my dad’s not letting that happen.
好 那么 今晚呢
Okay, so, what about tonight?
兄弟 我刚刚说了–我不能
Bro, what did I just– I can’t.
好吧 就一个星期
All right? Just give it like a week.
好吧 你有空的时候就来找我们吧 大忙人
All right, man. Just hit us up when you’re free, Mr. Busy.
嘿 儿子 过来帮我一下
Hey, son, come help me real quick.
你看 你把玻璃瓶扔在这了
Look, you got a glass in here.
你不能把玻璃瓶混在这里面
You can’t put the glass and mix it up.
爸 为啥你还要做这个
Pops, why? Why do you still do this?
这杯子一个也就值个一毛钱吧
Isn’t each can worth like 10 cents.
哦 休闲哥 你牛到不需要做垃圾分类了是吧
Oh Mr. Casual. What are you too goddamn good to recycle?
我没说我不需要做垃圾分类 我只是
I’m not saying I’m too good to recycle. It’s just…
好吧 我就不在这打扰你了
Well, I don’t want to stoop down and bother you here.
我是不是让你在邻居面前丢人了
Am I embarrassing you in front of the neighborhood?
没有 只是 你知道你可以用这些时间去干别的事啊
No, I’m just, you know… you could do better stuff with your time.
比如多赚点钱
Make a little more money.
顾问的事儿怎么样了
How was the counselor?
哦 还不错
The counselor went pretty good, you know?
他说还需要一段时间
He said a couple more sessions…
已经在通往大学的路上了
be on the right track to… right track to college.
好
Well, good…
我希望你饿了
Hope you’re hungry.
你不说餐前祷告吗
Are you’re gonna say grace?
主啊 请听我们的祈祷
Lord, hear our prayers–
大声点
Speak up.
主啊 请听我们的祷告
Lord, hear our prayers.
愿你看顾这些食物
May you watch over this food
给予我们身体需要的
we are about to receive for the nourishment
营养
of our bodies.
以父亲 儿子 圣灵的名义
In the name of father, son, Holy spirit.
阿门
Amen.
你尝尝
Taste it.
尝一下
Just try it.
味道怎么样
How is it?
挺好的 -啥
It’s good. -What?
很好吃
It’s good.
好好尝尝
Savor it.
如果你再这个样子混下去
You don’t clean up your act…
这就是你的最后一顿
it’ll be your last.
你很明显动了 -哥们儿 哥们儿
You clearly fucking moved! -Bro. Bro, bro.
你♥他♥妈♥显然是动真格的了 -兄弟 我发现了
You clearly fucking moved! -Bro, found you out!
来 把手给我
Here, give me your hand.
我妈妈去过一次非洲
My mom went to Africa once.
你从来没谈过她的事儿
You never really talk about her.
我从她那里得到了我所有好的特质
It’s like I got all my best traits from her.
她总是告诉我 要独树一帜 要追随自己的梦想
She always told me to be unique and follow my dreams.
我希望我有更多时间能和她在一起
I wish I had a lot more time with her.
那是阿道夫吗
Is that Adolf?
这是家事 所有人的家事
It’s a family thing. Everybody.
你今天有一个重要的会面
You got a big meeting today.
啥 和谁见面 -我认识一个博士
What… what meeting? -Well, I know a doctor
鉴于你马上要上大学了
and being that you’re going to college soon,
我觉得她可以给你一些生活上的建议
I thought she could give you some tips in life.
博士 你认识什么博士
scoffs Doctor? What doctor do you know?
把衣服穿上
Just get dressed.
你知道怎么打领带吗
Do you know how to tie a tie?
赶紧起来 该走了
Come on, get up man. Let’s go.
我不知道怎么系 –过来我教你
I don’t know what the– here let me show you.
你把这部分拿着
Okay. So keep the small part here.
就是这一块
Right around that little bird chest there.
看好了
Okay? All right, watch.
把它绕一圈 然后把你的手指放这
Wrap it around, keep your finger here
你就弄出来一个洞 往右拉
so you make a hole. Bring it right around.
从这个小洞穿过来
Come through then go right through the little hole here.
boom 会了吗 -嗯哼
Boom. Got it. -Mm-hmm.
好了 -我觉得我会了
Sure? -Yeah. I think I got it.
好了 准备好了 有没有兴奋起来
Yeah? Okay. You ready? You excited?
嗯 -兴奋起来
Yeah. -Okay. Get excited.
激动起来 -我很激动
Get excited. -I’m excited!
穿好衣服 然后我们在外面见 好吗
Get dressed and meet me outside, okay?
真是个好意思
What a great day.
好日子
Great day.
你能在公园见我们吗麦克
Can you come meet us at the park, Mike?
今天我们要滑地形 今天该拍片子了
We’re gonna skate spots, we got a filmer today.
我也想要拍片 但是我爸给我安排了一次会面
I would love to film today, but my dad’s making me go to this meeting.
行吧 那你在那之后能联♥系♥吗
All right. You wanna link up after?
我这段时间不能出去玩了
No, I, I can’t hang, period.
额 我的意思是我也许能去
Well, I mean maybe I could come
等会儿可能能去公园 算了我不行
to the park later and then… No, I can’t.
我今天去不了 因为我爸
I can’t, I can’t get out today. My bad, bro.
好吧 爱你 再联♥系♥吧
Okay. All right. Love you, man. Later.
看看那条领带
Look at that tie.
我的意思是你没必要穿的这么整齐
I mean, you know you didn’t have to get all dressed up for me, right?
我爸要求的 你看起来挺年轻啊
My dad insisted. You seem pretty young.
你是怎么..怎么认识我爸的
How do you, how do you know my dad?
哦 他为我的房♥子做了一些工作
Oh, you know, he did a little work for me on the house,
但是我们是非常好的朋友 他很了不起
but we’re really good friends. He’s awesome.
你♥爸♥爸很伟大
Your dad is so great.
是 他是个了不起的人
Yeah. He’s awesome.
所以你的SAT分数怎么样啊
So how’s it going with all the SAT scores
还有住宿申请什么的呢
and applying for board and room and everything?
额 我的SAT分数 还不错 -嗯哼
Uh, my SAT scores were… they were pretty good. -Mm-hmm.
至于食宿什么的我还没申请
I… I haven’t applied yet.
你还没申请
You didn’t apply yet?
你没有申请到寄宿 你打算在洛杉矶上学吗