和诺兰和以赛亚一起
with Nolan and Isiah tomorrow?
好啊
Yeah, yeah.
明天在楼梯那里见面
Meet us at the stair, bro.
好的 韦斯菲德商场
Yeah, Westfield Mall…
不 不是韦斯菲德 是学校那个
Nah, not Westfield, bro. The one at the school.
好的好的 保证到
Yeah, yeah, I can do that.
给我 -那是谁
Give me… -Who’s that?
好的 听起来不错
Good, good. Sounds good.
我的顾问
My counselor.
好 到时候见吧
All right, yeah. See you then. Peace.
擦 我觉得我刚刚把我的板玩断了
Bro, I think I just cracked my board.
注意安全
Be safe!
你可以的
You got it.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck!
操了
Bro… fuck!
额 搞块新板吧
Yeah, just get a new board.
我今天本来要和诺兰和以赛亚滑板的啊
Bro, I’m supposed to go skate with Nolan and Isiah today, man.
我靠 你太牛逼了
Damn, you’re hot.
ok ok ok 你听着
Okay. Okay, okay. Well look at this.
老子有个计划
Jay Boy… has got a plan.
我要罩着咱哥几个
I’m ’bout to take care of us.
好吧 -哥们 我只需要一块新滑板
All right. -Bro, I just need to get a board.
赶紧进去买♥♥完得了 我还有事要办
Let’s get in and let’s get out. All right? I got somewhere to be.
我能不能看看那边那十块板
Could I look at all 10 of those right there?
就是中间那里
Just all right down the middle.
这些全部的 –对
All these. -Yeah, yeah, yeah.
请让我看看
Yes, please.
这可不少啊
That’s a lot of boards.
嗯 我知道 我只是
Yeah, nah, I know. I’m like–
我超级难下决定 我是个选择困难症
I’m super indecisive. I’m as indecisive as it gets.
可以吗 -好的
Right? -All right.
我这有Baker的板
I have Baker boards.
这个脚窝不深
They don’t have that much concave.
哦 没事儿 没事儿
Oh, no worries. No worries.
你可以把它们叠起来
Yeah. You can just stack them up.
我可以麻烦你把上面的那两块拿来吗
Can I bother you to get the two up top though?
这个 -对
That one right there? -Yeah. Oh yeah.
上面那两个
That, those two up there.
右上 谢谢你
Just right up. Yeah. Thank you.
没错就是它
Yeah. Those’ll– those’ll do right there.
谢谢你
Yeah. Thank you.
我需要检查一下你的包 -不不不不不用了
I need to check your bag. -Nah, nah, nah.
等一下 我需要在你走之前核算一下
Wait, I need to count these before you leave.
让我看看你的包 -没啥看的
Let me check your bag! -It’s all right.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey!
阿道夫我们走
Adolf! Adolf, let’s go!
阿道夫快跑
Adolf, run!
快跑 快跑 走走走
Run! Run run run! Go go go!
卧♥槽♥卧♥槽♥卧♥槽♥卧♥槽♥
Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.
嘿 麦克你把板放哪了
Hey… Mike, where’s the board?
我扔了
I left it.
你
Mike… you did…
你♥他♥妈♥干了啥
You did what?
你♥他♥妈♥扔了 -你♥他♥妈♥为什么要把板子扔了
You left it?! -Why the fuck would you leave it?!
因为我以为我们要被抓了
Because I thought we’d get caught!
因为 我们没有被抓好吗
Because… well we didn’t get caught, did we?
操 你 妈
你们他妈以为自己在干嘛
What the fuck do you think y’all doing?
这他妈是个商场 你们觉得自己跑得掉
It’s a motherfucking mall, y’all thought y’all was gonna get away?
我就不该听你们的
I should have never listened to you guys.
我们被抓都是因为你
We’re here because of you.
因为你
We’re here foryou.
哦 你被抓是因为我啊 那可太谢谢你了
Oh, you’re here forme? Thanks so much, man. Thanks.
你们几个都把嘴闭上
Yo y’all shut up back there.
我爸要揍死我了
My fuckin’ dad is gonna kick my ass.
谁在乎啊
Who gives a shit, man?
我今天本来应该和人滑板的
I was supposed to skate with some people today.
你要和谁一起滑
Who’s you gonna skate with?
这不是重点
Why does it matter?
你不能告诉我你要和谁一起滑板
You can’t tell me who you was gonna skate with?
兄弟 这不重要 -说出来没那么难吧
Bro, it doesn’t fucking matter. -Bro, it’s not that hard.
你就告诉我你♥他♥妈♥要和谁滑板就得了
Just tell me who the fuck you were gonna skate with.
你个怪胎
You a weirdo.
我要和诺兰和以赛亚滑板 好了 满意了
I was gonna skate with Nolan and Isiah, all right, man? Happy?
这就是你想知道的
Is that what you wanna know?
你太看得起他们了
You dickride them heavy as fuck.
我都服了 -你只是嫉妒了
Oh my God. -You’re just fucking jealous.
闭嘴吧 你跟个傻♥逼♥一样
Shut the fuck up talking to me, you sound dumb.
从现在开始你得听我的了
From now on, you’re gonna help me out.
我希望你百分之百的注意你的未来
I want your focus to be 100% on your damn future.
要么是上大学
Now that’s either college or it’s gonna be a spot next
要么是跟我一样在工地上干活
to my ass on the construction site.
爸 这是个误会 我什么也没干
Pops, it was a mix-up. I didn’t even do anything.
你当时在那 是不是你干的有什么关系呢
You were there. What does it matter?
你现在被禁足了
Now you’re on lockdown.
不能出去玩 不能滑板
There’s no going out. There’s no skateboarding.
什么也不能干 就这样
There’s no nothing. That’s it.
你做错了
You’re doing it wrong.
你需要在水泥的中间弄个坑
You need to create a depression in the middle of the tub.
你从来没教过我怎么搞
You never showed me how to do it, so…
你也从来没问过 拿来 我教你怎么做
You never asked me. Here, let me show you.
看见没
See?
否则的话就跟你导管一样
Otherwise it’s like you’re jerking off.
嘿 我今天不能干活
Hey, can’t work today.
我得去见我的顾问
I’ve got to go meet with my counselor.
你只干了一天的活
We only worked one day.
爸 我需要见我的顾问 好吗
Pops, Pops. I’m gonna go meet my counselor, you know?
我们要谈谈我在等待名单上的一堆大学
We’re gonna talk about a bunch of schools I’m on the wait list for.
那是你想让我做的不是吗
That’s what you want me to do, right?
为什么 为什么你要对我撒谎
Why… Why are you lying to me?
我知道你要出去滑板
I know you were about to go skate.
爸 我对上帝发誓–
Pops, I swear to God–
别对上帝发誓
Don’t swear to God.
儿子 我又不傻
Son, I’m not an idiot.
爸 我要去学校
Pops, I’m gonna go to school,
去见我的顾问 然后我就回家
see my counselor and then I’m gonna come home.
好吗
Okay?
那天我咋没见着你啊伙计
I missed you the other day, man.
我的错 我跟我爸发生点矛盾
Dude, my bad, me and my pops got in some shit.
没事儿
All good, bro.
收拾东西 走吧
Pack it up. Let’s go!
啊 我们走吧
Ah, let’s get out of here.
等等 为啥
Wait, why?
保安就在那边啊
Security’s right there, bro.
我知道啊 我们让他去报♥警♥
Yeah, we’ll just tell him to call the cops
然后再多试几次
and get a couple more tries.
请你站在我们的立场上想一想 就一秒钟
Bro, just put yourself in our shoes for just a second.
我们有大的赞助商 给我们付钱 如果我们被
We got big sponsors that pay us. If we get…
你害怕和保安对线
Scared to fight a security guard?
啥
What?
哦 我在开玩笑
I was just making a joke that you’re too scared
说你不敢和保安打架
to fight the security guard.
你–你啥意思啊
What– what do you mean, though?
我们为啥要和保安打架
Why would we fight a security guard?
行了 –哈哈
All right…
我♥操♥这年轻人
Bro, this nigga, bro. Fuck.
哟 麦克 -怎么了兄弟
Yo, Michael man… -What, bro?
你过来一下
Check it out right quick. Come over here.
不 我们得走了
No, we gotta go.
你过来 过来坐一小会
Just come over here. Sit down for a second.
我告诉你点事儿