你知道吗 如果你想喝你可以拿一瓶
You know, you can grab one if you want.
兄弟
Bro…
你说过你会带我出去的
You said you would take me out.
走吧带我出去
Let’s go. Take me out.
只要你
As soon as you…
我不想听这些
I don’t need to go through this.
拿回去吧
Take it back.
哥们 我的板太垃圾了
Man, my board is so trash.
靠
Damn…
这招真帅啊
That was good.
哥们 如果你不滑的话
Bro, if you’re not gonna skate
把你的板子收起来
keep your fucking board over there.
靠 我的手肘痛死了
Fuck, this swelbow bussin’.
你得停止找借口啊哥们
Bro, you gotta stop making excuses.
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴吧
Bro, shut the fuck up.
所以麦克你想一起出去吃饭吗
So Mike, you want to go eat?
我没钱
I can’t afford that shit.
没事儿 我有钱 -好吧
Okay. I got money. -Okay…
我的意思是我请你吃 -他的意思是
I’m– like I’ll pay for you. -He’s sayin’ like–
没事儿的 我请你吃饭 你就跟我的兄弟一样 我挺你
It’s all good. I’ll pay for you, you’re my brother. I got you bro.
来吧哥们
Bro, just come! -Like, I’ll spot you.
你人真好 别担心我 好吗
Bro, you’re good. Don’t worry about me, all right?
我要留在这 你回来的时候见好吗
I’m gonna stay here. See you when you get back, all right.
我能喝点你的水吗
Can I have some of your water?
好啊
Yeah.
喔
Whoa.
你得倒啊
You got a waterfall.
啥 -看 就像这样
What’s that? -Look… like this?
好吗 我不–我不喜欢别人把嘴放在我的饮料上
Okay. I don’t– I don’t like when people put their lips on my drink.
好吧 给你
Okay. Fine, here.
我甚至不想要它了 好吗 你可以拿走了
I don’t even want it anymore. Okay? You can have it.
喔
Wow.
你今天过得怎么样
How was the rest of your day?
你和他们去滑板了吗
Did you go skating with the guys?
我只是希望他们对待滑板的态度能认真点
I just wish they took shit more seriously.
也许他们不像你一样在乎滑板
Well maybe they don’t care about skating like you do.
也许他们在乎的是其他事
Maybe they care about other things.
是啊 但是他们关心的事儿不会让他们赚到一分钱
Yeah, but the things they care about aren’t gonna make ’em any money.
我可以保证 钱不能解决所有的问题
I promise, money won’t fix all your problems.
我的意思不是像撕葱那样有钱
I’m not saying I want to be Puff Daddy,
但是至少能买♥♥套大房♥子什么的
but at least like a bigger house or something.
我就在大房♥子里长大
I grew up in a big house.
里面很冷
It’s cold.
我不是说你必须住在那种蜗居
I’m not saying live in a tiny house
但是至少你要能感觉到人气儿
but at least you can feel like other people live there.
这东西真难闻
That shit smells.
这是鼠尾草
This is sage.
你的灵气需要它
Your aura needs this.
你在烧鼠尾草
You’re burning sage.
你甚至都不会明白我在说什么
You wouldn’t even understand what I’m talking about.
你含着金汤勺出生
You grew up with the money.
你怎么知道我的家境
How do you know how I grew up?
我要让整个屋子都沾沾灵气儿
I’m gonna get this whole house.
那不如你自己告诉我你的故事吧
Why don’t you tell me how you grew up?
好吧 我们并不是一直住在托卢卡湖的
Well, we didn’t always live in Toluca Lake.
我们以前住在查茨沃思 住在这个糟糕的田园风的房♥子
We used to live in Chatsworth in this shitty farm style house.
然后我爸爸在工作中赚了大钱
Then my dad hit it big at work
我们就搬到现在住的地方了
and we moved to the house we live in now.
好吧 现在我知道了
See, I didn’t know. Now I know.
我也要赚大钱
I’ma hit it big too.
你有没有怀疑过自己
Do you ever doubt yourself?
没有 -得了吧
Nope. -Come on.
从来没有 -有时候吧
Never? -Sometimes I do.
我爸爸就不相信我
My dad doesn’t believe.
我的朋友也不屑一顾
My friends don’t give a fuck.
是啊 有时候我会怀疑自己
Yeah, I do.
很难不去
It’s hard not to.
这是你的比赛 麦克
Your competition, Michael.
你没问题的 把它拿下
Okay. You’ve got this. Fucking get it.
激♥情♥起来 -好的好的
Get hyped, right? -All right, man.
狗♥日♥的♥ -哟 怎么样啊麦克
Motherfucker! -Yo, what’s up, Mikey?
你喝啤酒不
Do you want a beer fool?
你知道我不喝酒的
Brett, I don’t drink. You know that.
靠 那我就多喝一瓶得了
Shit, mo’ for me then.
等会见
Catch you, bro.
那哥们谁啊
Who is that dude?
一个我从高中就认识的街溜子
Some bum from the neighborhood I’ve known since middle school.
他认识诺兰诺克斯和以赛亚
He knows Nolan Knox and Isiah?
是啊
Yeah.
怎么样 -你还好吗
What’s up? -You good, man?
当然
Yeah man.
你为什么不让他引荐一下你
Why don’t you ask him to introduce you guys?
我试了
I did. Well, I tried at least.
靠 这也太牛逼了 所以你就在背后叫他街溜子
Damn, that’s crazy. So you’re– you’re calling him a bum behind his back
然后你还想让他把你引荐给职业滑手
but you wanted him to introduce you to the pros?
不不不不不 听着 他是我的朋友
No, no, no, no. Look he’s the homie.
好吗 他是我好哥们 但是他确实是个街溜子
All right. He’s a homie, but he’s a bum.
他自己也知道 我当面也会这样叫他
He knows he’s a bum. I will call him a bum to his face.
两组台阶赛 开始
Contest on the double set! Go!
卧♥槽♥
Oh my god…
哟 麦克正在屠村呢
Yo, Mike is fucking workin’ it right now, fool.
他挺牛逼
He is cool.
卧♥槽♥
Holy shit.
你今天滑的真不错啊伙计
You really killed it today, man.
看着真是太牛逼了
It was, it was sick to see.
我们 我们应该找时间一起滑
We should, we should go skate some time.
好 我也是这样想的
Yeah, I’m down.
你从沃克那里要我的号♥码就行了
Just grab my number from Walker, man.
啥 你叫我了
What? You said my name, bro.
嗯 我只是说咱们应该带他一起滑板
Yeah, I’m just saying you should bring him out skating with us, man.
好 好的
Yeah, all right…
走吧 咱都在这待一天了
Let’s go, man. We been here all fucking day.
这他妈还是你搞得活动
The fuck is his deal, man?
别放在心上
Don’t pay that shit no mind.
那边是你的朋友
Those your friends over there?
是啊 –你们都穿一样的鞋
Yeah. -Y’all wear the same shoes?
是 我们只是 我们从小就这样搞了
Yeah. It’s you just– been doing it since we were like kids.
挺可爱的
It’s cute.
你看 我的家人在六十年代从密西西比搬到北好莱坞
You see my family moved to North Hollywood from Mississippi in the 1960s.
很多从南方搬到加利福尼亚的都是手艺人
A lot of people who moved to California from the South were craftsmen.
我父亲是水泥匠
My father did stucco work.
你姥爷是搞水泥的
Your mother’s father he poured cement.
你知道它就是这样传承下来的
And you know it was passed on like that.
来 把这些穿上
Here, put these on.
不
No.
再倒一点石灰进去
Well pour a little more lime in there please.
我想这里面进了一片叶子 你可能想要把它拿出来
I think a leaf got in there. You might want to pull that out.
爸 这水泥里面没有树叶
Pops, there’s no leaf in this cement.
有 就在这底下 而且会影响到水泥
No, at the bottom there is, and it affects the cement.
它不能好好的凝固
It won’t settle correctly.
里面最好不要有叶子
It’s better with no leaf.
你想要我去拿叶子
You want me to get the leaf?
你需要去把叶子拿出来 –操
Well, you got to. -Fucking…
这是个 额 问题
It’s a, uh… concern.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck!
第一条规矩
Rule number one:
当你往水泥里浇石灰的时候 一定要带上手套
When pouring cement is lime burns, always wear gloves.
谢了 –不客气
Thanks -You’re welcome.
喂
Hello?
所以你明天要不要出来滑板
So you down to come skating