你知道你们不该在这待着
Y’all know y’all not supposed to be up in here.
我可以在这呆着
I can be in here.
他正在调理他的哮喘
He’s tweaking asthma.
去他妈的 你看好了
Fuck this, bro. Watch this shit, bro.
我都操了
Oh my God, bro.
赶紧给老子滚出去
Get your bum ass up outta here, bro.
别这样 沃克 沃克
Come, Walker. Walker!
得了 别给我找事儿了
Come on, stop fucking with me, man.
我没有给你找事儿啊
I’m not fucking playing with you, bruh.
这边有暖气
Heat’s over here, man.
赶紧滚出去
Get yo bitch ass up outta here, bro.
我不想让你个傻♥逼♥在我的点子混
I don’t need your bum ass chillin’ my spot.
走啊 少爷
Go on, playboy, go ahead.
啥
What?
她技术不赖 看啊
She’s down, bro. Look.
我不用了
I’m good, bro.
我跟你说啊 她口♥活♥可好了
Bro, I’m tellin’ you, she give that sloppy top.
没事儿的
Hey, it’s cool.
你把我搞得一塌糊涂
You got me all the way fucked up.
我走了 -她活可是好的很啊我说
I’m fuckin’ out. -She’s down. I’m telling you.
你要去哪啊
Where you going, bro? She’s down!
别再跟个混♥蛋♥一样了
Quit being an asshole.
哥们 我他妈跟你都不熟
Bro, I don’t even fucking know you, man.
你怎么了
What’s up with you, man?
你现在在他妈的诺兰和以赛亚身边表现得与众不同
You start acting all different around fuckin’ Nolan and Isaiah.
这是咋回事儿
What’s up with that?
你在我身边就表现得跟个怪胎一样
You come around me, you acting like a fuckin’ weirdo, man.
不合适吧哥们
Come on, bro.
我都不知道我为什么要跟你一块玩
I don’t even know why I hang out with you, man.
你就是个失败者
You’re a fucking loser.
你♥他♥妈♥再说一遍
Say that shit again.
滚开
Back the fuck up.
啥 -给我滚开
Or what? -Back the fuck up, man.
你♥他♥妈♥说啥
Motherfucker, what?
他妈的滚开
Bro, back off!
操♥你♥妈♥ 傻♥逼♥
Godammit! Bitch ass motherfucker!
咋的啊
What’s up?
你♥他♥妈♥觉得你比我了不得了是吧
Bitch! You think you fucking better than me?
操♥你♥妈♥的傻♥逼♥
Bitch-ass motherfucker!
你比我强不到哪去
You’re not better than me, bitch!
我会跟我老板说你要来和我一起工作
I’ll let the boss know you’re coming to work with me.
我要去滑板
I’m gonna skate.
你不去滑板
You’re not skating.
你也不用去大学了
And you’re not going to college.
你要跟我一起工作
You’re gonna come work with me.
而且我不关心你的想法
And I don’t really care what you got to say about it.
行吧老爸
All right, Pops.
我想要你把这些2X4木板的末端都切掉
I want you to cut off all the ends of all these two-by-fours.
好
Okay.
然后我要你把木头
And I want you to take the wood
靠着这个靠山排好序
and line it up against the fence.
什么靠山
What fence?
好吧 你看这个小金属片
Well, you see this shiny little piece of metal
上面有数字的这个
right here with all the numbers on it?
嗯哼 -然后你把木头排成一排
Hm-hmm. -Okay, now take the wood and line it up
排到数字4这里
so it’s with the number four.
好的 -然后这个东西我们叫它挡头
Okay. -And we call this the stop.
好 然后你得把挡头对准另一边
Okay. Then you want to butt the stop up against the other side,
所以你锯的每一块木头 你都得保证它卡好了
so every piece that you saw, you want to make sure it’s wedged
在挡头和靠山之间 懂了
between the butt and the fence, you got it?
好的 -如果你的手指头被切掉
All right. -You won’t be laughing…
你就笑不出来了
when you cut off a finger.
我不会切掉我的手指的
I’m not gonna cut off a finger.
你肯定会的
You’re gonna cut off a finger
如果你不知道靠山在哪的话
if you don’t know where the fence is, is the fence out here?
靠山搁哪呢 搁那呢
Where’s the fence?
在这 我懂了
The fence is right here, I got it.
你才知道这东西多久
How long ago did you learn that?
嘿 看着我
Hey, look at me.
我们为什么要争吵
Why are we fighting?
我只是不想让你丢掉一根手指头而已
I want to make sure you don’t lose a finger.
这是啥 -挡头
What is this? -Stop.
好 -这个呢
Okay. -This.
嘿 麦当娜
Hey, Madonna.
学怎么锯木头呐
Learn how to saw?
OK 干好你的活
Okay. Get your work done.
过来 跟我聊聊
Come here, talk to me guys.
我只是想问你个问题
I just want to ask you a question here.
什么
Yeah?
你以为我把我的儿子带过来上班
You think I brought my son to work
是为了好让你嘲笑他的
so you could run your mouth on him?
我只是开个玩笑
I was just making a joke.
好 那就别开了
Yeah. Well, let’s stop with the jokes.
不过是个玩笑而已 没必要
A fucking joke, man. Come on.
我要不要给你拼出来
Want me to spell it out for you?
你再他妈乱说话老子就把你脖子给拧了
I’ll snap your fucking neck, you run your mouth again.
懂了没
You understand me?
嗷 -懂我意思没
Ow… -You understand me?
嗯 知道了 -那就把你那傻♥逼♥脑袋弄明白了
Yeah. Got it. -Then get your fucking head right.
哎老爸 是要弄到4还是弄到5啊
Yo, Pop… Is it four or five?
我给忘了 -好的我知道了
I can’t remember. -All right, got it.
老爸
Pops?
4还是5 -给老子老实坐好了
Is it four or five? -Sit your fucking ass down.
我以为你都懂了
I thought you knew it all.
你之前的发型对你没有一点好处
Your hair wasn’t doing you any favors before,
你知道吧儿子
you know that son, right?
你在说啥
What are you talking about?
好吧 如果你出去参加工作面试
Well you go out for a job interview
或者尝试做任何值得尊敬的事
or try and do anything respectable,
人们都会像看疯子一样看你
people would look at you like you’re crazy.
好吧 那现在人们会像看光头党一样看我
Yeah, now people are gonna think I look like a skinhead.
没事 你的头发会长回合适的长度
Well, that hair’s gonna grow back and be the perfect length.
没啥事儿
You’ll be all right.
哟 嘿
Yo… hey, yo, yo.
哟 怎样啊
Yo, what’s up?
我认识你 -我是麦克
Do we know each other? -It’s Michael.
我剪了个头发 -卧♥槽♥
I just cut my hair. -Oh, whoa.
我都没认出来你 怎么了这是
I didn’t even recognize you, man. What’s up?
一切还OK吗
Everything good?
嗯 没啥事
Yeah. It’s fine.
我们听说了你和沃克之间的事儿
We heard about you and Walker, man.
我都不知道你♥他♥妈♥为什么要和那个货玩
I don’t know why the fuck you hang out with that dude.
我的意思是 我们认识很久了 他算是我们的好哥们
I mean, he’s our bro. We’ve known him forever.
是啊 但是他老是整点奇葩的玩意儿
Yeah, but he’s on some weird shit.
所以你是来这喷沃克的
So you just came here to talk shit on Walker.
我来这是为了告诉你们我对 我对滑板很认真的 好吗
I came here to tell you guys that I’m… I’m serious about skating, all right?
我想要和你们一起去tour
I want to go on trips with you guys.
我也想要拍照片 拍视频什么的
I want to get photos, film, all that…
听着
Look….
你是个很好的滑手而且我们都很喜欢你
you’re a great skater and all, we fuck with you.
我们很爱你做的事儿 你是个很帅的孩子
We love what you do. You’re a cool kid,
但是我们不能让你在外面做那些傻事儿
but we can’t have you out here doing cornball shit.
你得意识到你在陷入争吵当中
You gotta realize, you getting into altercations and shit,
这会让我们很难看
that’s fucking us up.
会让我们丢份儿
That’s making us look bad.
我们举荐了你
We vouching for you.
我们想要帮你 你懂我意思吗
We trying to help you. You get me?
所以
So like… come on.
振作起来吧哥们
Get it together, bro.
是啊 挺操蛋的 .
It’s… -Real shit.