I didn’t realize you were an art collector.
我以为你只收藏死尸
I thought you just collected corpses.
有出500的吗
Do I hear 500?
-500元 -500 谢谢
– Five hundred. – Five hundred, thank you.
你为这个小雕像一定花了不少钱
I’ll bet you paid plenty for this little piece of sculpture.
-有出700元的吗 -700元
– Now the seven. Seven hundred? – Seven hundred.
她值每一个美元 我保证
She’s worth every dollar of it, take it from me.
她全心全意完成使命
Now, she puts her heart into her work.
即使用她的全身
In fact, her whole body.
以700元价位卖♥♥给梵丹先生
Sold to Mr. Vandamm at 700.
-第106号♥等待出价 -你叫梵丹
– Number 106 for your pleasure. – Oh, Mr. Vandamm.
有没有人告诉过您 您过分地扮演了不同角色
Has anyone ever told you that you overplay your various roles rather severely…
卡普兰先生
…Mr. Kaplan?
一开始您是个愤怒的商人
First, you’re the outraged Madison Avenue man…
声称被误认成他人
…who claims he’s been mistaken for someone else.
然后您扮演的是逃犯
Then, you play the fugitive…
好象要洗清他并未犯的罪行
…supposedly trying to clear his name of a crime he knows he didn’t commit.
现在您又扮演一个被嫉妒和背叛所激怒的情人
Now you play the peevish lover, stung by jealousy and betrayal.
你们可以少受FBI的训练
It seems you fellows could stand less training from the FBI…
-而多去上一上表演课 -有人出价350
– …and more from the Actors Studio. – Three- fifty I have.
很显然 唯一能使您满意的演出就是我的死亡
Apparently, the only performance that’ll satisfy you is when I play dead.
这是你下一个角色 你的演技会很逼真 我保证
Your very next role. You’ll be quite convincing, I assure you.
别为区区25美元错失良机 谢谢 现在价位375
Don’t lose it for $25. Thank you. Three-seventy-five is bid.
有人出价375 有出400的吗
I have 375, go the 400.
375变400 现在价位400
Three-seventy-five, go four? Four hundred is bid.
我想知道下一个屠♥杀♥方式是什么
I wonder what subtle form of manslaughter is next on the program.
我会不会被扔进炼钢炉
Am I to be dropped into a vat of molten steel…
然后变成摩天大楼的一部分
…and become part of a new skyscraper?
或是叫她再来吻我 毒死我
Or are you going to ask this female to kiss me again and poison me to death?
现在是拍卖♥♥目录里的107号♥商品
We offer catalog number 107.
你想骗谁 你没有感情可受伤害
Who are you kidding? You have no feelings to hurt.
你们打算出多少竞拍这只花瓶
How much to start the bidding on this collector’s porcelain?
请开始出价
Please start the bidding.
卡普兰先生 我们已经忍♥无可忍♥
Kaplan, we’ve had just about enough of you.
那为什么不叫警♥察♥
Then, why don’t you send for the police?
600元 到600了
Six, to six hundred
你们最不愿意这样 对不对 我落在警♥察♥手里
That’s the last thing you’d want, isn’t it? Me in the hands of the police.
就会说些什么
There’s something I might tell them.
这也是昨晚你叫她掩护我的原因
That’s the reason you had this one hustle me on the train.
我感觉去找警♥察♥活命机会多
Something seems to tell me I’ve got a better chance if I go to the police.
晚安宝贝 不要以为昨晚不好
Good night, sweetheart. Don’t think it wasn’t nice.
现在1200元 谁出1300
Say the 12. Twelve hundred dollars there. Twelve hundred is bid. Say 1300?
有1300吗
May I hear 1300?
1200元成交 有出1300吗 有吗
They’re selling at 1200. Do I hear 1300, please?
最后一遍
Last call.
1200元卖♥♥出 谢谢
Sold. Twelve hundred dollars. Thank you.
现在109号♥卖♥♥品
And now catalog number 109.
17世纪早期大♥师♥极品之作
This superb example of this early 17th century master.
会给您的收藏增色不少
It will enhance any collection of fine art.
你乐意吗 起价多少
What is your pleasure? How much to start?
-1000美元 -1000美元
– One thousand dollars. – One thousand is bid.
现在1250 1500元了
Twelve-fifty I have. Now, 1500.
现价1500 有出1750的吗 谢谢
Fifteen hundred is bid. Thank you. Seventeen- fifty?
-现在是1750 -出到2000
– I have 1750. – Two thousand dollars.
现在是2000 有2500吗
Two thousand is bid. I have 2000. Do I hear 2500?
有谁出2500吗
Twenty-five hundred, anyone?
2250一次
Twenty-two-fifty once.
2250两次
Twenty-two-fifty twice.
-最后一遍 -我出1500
– Last call. – Fifteen hundred.
-已经出到2250了 先生 -我坚持出1500
– Well, the bid is already up to 2250, sir. – I still say 1,500.
现在是2250 有2500吗
I have 2250. Do I hear 25?
-2250一次 2250两次 -我出1200
– Twenty-two-fifty once, 2250 twice. – Twelve hundred.
-卖♥♥出价位2250 现在 -2250买♥♥那种次品
– Sold for 2250. And now… – Twenty-two-fifty for that chromo?
卖♥♥品目录110号♥
Number 110 in the catalog.
路易·卡尔雕塑作品
A Louis XV carved and gilded lit de repos.
哪位以750美元出价
Would somebody start the bidding at $750, please?
怎么知道那不是假货 看来很假
How do we know it’s not a fake? It looks like a fake.
我们只知道你不假 是真白♥痴♥
Well, one thing we know: You’re no fake. You’re a genuine idiot.
谢谢
Thank you.
那位先生是否
I wonder if I could respectfully ask the gentleman…
让拍卖♥♥顺利进行
…to get into the spirit of the proceedings.
好啊我出800元
All right. I’ll start it at 8.
800元 谢谢 900元
Eight hundred. Thank you. Nine hundred?
-有人出1000 没有1200吗 -1100
– One thousand is bid. Go 12? – Eleven.
出到1100 谢谢 谁出1200
Eleven is bid. Thank you. Go 12.
有出1100了 谁出1200
I have 11. Go 12. Who’ll say 12?
1100一次 谁出1200
Eleven once. Who’ll say 12?
1100两次 1200 谢谢
Eleven twice. Twelve, thank you.
出到1200了 谁出1300
Twelve is bid. I have 12. Go 13. Who’ll say 13?
13美元
Thirteen dollars.
您是说1300吧
You mean 1300, sir.
我是说13美元 这都高了
No, no, no, I mean $13. That’s more than it’s worth.
我
I…
有人出1200了 谁出1300
I have 1200. Go 13. Who’ll say 13?
谁出1250
Who’ll say 1250?
1200一次 1200两次
Twelve hundred once, 1200 twice.
-最后一遍 1200 -2000元
– Last call. Twelve hundred. – Two thousand.
2000元
Two thousand?
2100元
Twenty-one hundred.
对不起 先生 我们不能
I’m sorry, sir, but we can’t…
-那么2500好了 -叫他滚蛋
– Make it 2500. – Ask him to leave.
-请这位先生合作 -最后出价是1200
– Would the gentleman please cooperate? – The last bid was 1200.
2500元 我的钱不也是钱
Twenty-five hundred. My money’s as good as anybody’s.
-是不是 -现在是
– Well, isn’t it? Isn’t it? – I have…
-多少了 -1200
– What was it? – Twelve hundred.
1200元一次 1200两次
I have 1200 once, 1200 twice.
-3000元 -卖♥♥出 1200元
– Three thousand. – Sold for 1200.
-不会就这么过去的 不公平 -你最好离开 先生
– I’m not gonna let you get away with that. – You’d better leave, sir.
把你的手拿开 不然我告你
No, you take your hands off me or I’ll sue you.
-怎么这么晚才来 -我们出去走走吧
– What took you so long? – Let’s take a little walk.
-走吧 -等一下我还没出完价
– Get moving. – I haven’t finished bidding yet.
3000 我出价3000元
Three thousand. I bid 3000.
对不起 老兄 很遗憾 继续努力
I’m sorry, old man. Too bad. Keep trying.
不要那么粗鲁
Not so rough.
-小心搬运 朋友们 -进去
– Handle with care, fellas. – In there.
-我可是贵重品 -进去
– I’m valuable property. – In.
谢谢两位救了我的命 谢谢 朋友 谢谢
Well, I want to thank you for saving my life. Thank you, my friend. Thank you.
到了监狱里再说吧
Save it for the station house.
我们应该高兴欢呼
Well, let’s have some smiles and good cheer.
你们将成为英雄 知道我是谁
You’re about to become heroes. Don’t you know who I am?
等我们控告你酗酒 并破坏秩序时就知道了
We’ll find out as soon as we book you for being drunk and disorderly.
酗酒破坏秩序 那是小意思 你们中了大奖了
Drunk and disorderly? That’s chicken feed. You’ve hit the jackpot.
“芝加哥警方抓获联♥合♥国♥杀手”
Chicago police capture United Nations killer.
我是罗杰·桑希尔
My name is Roger Thornhill.
看看
Here.
-是他 -这就对了 恭喜了 先生们
– It’s him. – That’s right. Congratulations, man.
是啊
Yeah.
这是1055 弗赖姆警探
This is 1055. Sergeant Flamm.
我们抓住一个象罗杰·桑希尔的人
We’ve got a man here who answers to the description of Thornhill, Roger.
号♥码76
Code 76.
纽约警署通缉 身份确认
Wanted by NYPD. Positive ID.
绝对是 没问题
Absolutely. No question.
密歇根大道正在向北前往42区
Michigan Avenue. Proceeding north to 42nd precinct.
什么
What?
再说一遍
Come again?
你肯定
Are you sure?
好的
Okay. Right.
我明白
Yeah, I got it.
1055明白
One-oh-five-five, off and clear.
-我们去哪儿 -机场
– Where are we going? – Airport.
-为什么 -命令