如果我们过了这一关
Well, if we ever get out of this alive…
咱俩就一起坐火车回纽约
…let’s go back to New York on the train together.
好吗
All right?
这是向我求爱吗
Is that a proposition?
这是在求婚 亲爱的
It’s a proposal, sweetie.
你上两次婚姻怎么回事
What happened to the first two marriages?
是我太太们要离的
My wives divorced me.
-为什么 -我想是因为和我生活太乏味
– Why? – Well, I think they said I led too dull a life.
-哈哈 -来吧
– Ha, ha. – Come on.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事了 好了
All right, all right.
来吧 咱们走
Okay. Come on.
爬起来
Come on. Come up here.
来吧 来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on. Come on.
救人啊
Help. Help me.
谢谢 警官
Thank you, sergeant.
这可不公平 你们用真子弹
That wasn’t very sporting, using real bullets?
来 抓住来
Here, reach. Now.
-我正在努力 -我抓住你了
– I’m trying. – Come on, I’ve got you.
-上来 -我做不到
– Up. – I can’t make it.
你行 上来
Yes, you can. Come on.
-用力拉 -来吧 桑希尔太太
– Pull harder. – Come along, Mrs. Thornhill.
-哦 罗杰 这样太傻了 -谁让我爱煽情呢
– Oh. Roger, this is silly. – I know, but I’m sentimental.