Everyone’s been cooperating beautifully.
现在也包括我了
Well, now you can include me.
-我是个合作者 -我非常感谢
– I’m a cooperator. – I’m most grateful.
-能否帮我个忙作为报答 -说吧
– Care to do me a favor in return? – Anything.
我想喝点酒 能拿点儿波本吗
I’d like a drink. Will you get me a…? Get me some bourbon?
一点就行
A pint will do.
我能加入吗
Can I join you?
你要想加入 最好是一大瓶
Well, if you’re gonna join me, you better make it a quart.
-过几分钟就来 -好的
– See you in a few minutes. – Yeah.
-站住 -对不起
– Stop. – Oh, excuse me.
站住
Stop.
-不用我把你带上去吗 -不了 谢谢 这就行了
– You don’t want me to take you up there? – No, thanks. Never mind.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
-没什么值得担心的 -我六神无主了
– There’s nothing to worry about. – I just lost my head.
我不是讨好你才这么说
I’m not just saying this to make you feel better.
说真的
I mean it.
我不知道当时在做什么
I just didn’t know what I was doing.
他要把你毁灭 你必须保护自己
He wanted to destroy you. You had to protect yourself.
-但是不该危及到你 -别乱说
– But not endanger you. – Ah, rubbish.
很快我们就要离开 我会尽全力让你幸福
Soon we’ll be off together and I shall dedicate myself to your happiness.
情况怎么样 莱昂纳多
What’s the situation, Leonard?
-你指的是飞机吗 -当然
– About the plane, you mean? – Of course.
最后的报告说什么
What was the last report?
惠斯东上空6千英尺 要降落了
Over Whitestone on the hour, 6000, descending.
-只有10分钟了 是吗 -最多了
– About ten minutes, huh? – At the most.
现在
And now, uh….
能不能和你说几句话
I wonder if I might have a few words of parting with you, sir?
当然了
Certainly.
就咱们俩
In private?
我要上去拿东西
I’ll go up and get my things.
莱昂纳多
Well, Leonard…
真不愿和你就这么分别
…how does one say goodbye to one’s right arm?
看来你应该尽快离开这儿
I’m afraid you’re gonna wish you had cut it off sooner.
我知道你对肯德尔小姐有多喜欢
I know how terribly fond you are of Miss Kendall….
可我并不觉得她有如此迷人
I don’t find this a terribly attractive….
-她这个人不可信 -你真是疑神疑鬼
– She is not to be trusted. – You’re being mysterious.
我才没疑神疑鬼
I’m not being mysterious at all.
没什么事
It couldn’t have been anything.
可能你自己也对她有点怀疑
You must’ve had some doubts about her yourself.
-尤其是现在 -胡说
– And still do. – Rubbish.
那你为什么不告诉她
Why else would you have decided not to tell her…
在这件宝物中藏着微型胶卷呢
…that our little treasure here has a bellyful of microfilm?
你是想灌输一些想法到我头脑
You seem to be trying to fill mine with rotten apples.
有的时候真♥相♥难以接受
Sometimes the truth does taste like worms.
真♥相♥ 我只听到暗示性的话
The truth? I’ve heard nothing but innuendoes.
或者你认为是妇人之见 但我不相信干脆利落
Call it my woman’s intuition if you will, but I’ve never trusted neatness.
那只可能是事先计划的结果
Neatness is always the result of deliberate planning.
她在惊恐和愤怒中开了枪
She shot him in a moment of fear and anger.
-你自己也都看见了 -是的
– You were there yourself. You saw it. – Yes.
这样才能把一切干脆利落藏起来
And thereby wrapped everything up into one very neat and tidy bundle.
首先她驱除了你的怀疑
A, she removed any doubts you may have had about her, uh….
你怎么说来着 献身
Now, what did you call it, her devotion?
其次她有新理由
B, she gave herself a new and urgent reason
和你呆在一起
to be taken to the other side with you…
-以免你改变主意 -知道我在想什么
– …in case you decided to change your mind. – You know what I think?
我想你是嫉妒
I think you’re jealous.
说真的 我很感动 真的
No, I mean it, and I’m very touched. Very…
莱昂纳多
Leonard!
这是她向卡普兰开的枪
The gun she shot Kaplan with.
在她行李中找到的
I found it in her luggage.
老花样 朝你自己人开枪证明不是一伙的
It’s an old trick. Shoot one of your own to show that you’re not one of them.
他们只不过改良 使用空膛的枪
They’ve just freshened it up a bit with blank cartridges.
那是什么声音
What was that noise?
我们也在奇怪 是吧 莱昂纳多
Yes, we wondered what it was too. Didn’t we, Leonard?
赶快下来 宝贝 快出发了
Hurry, darling. It’s almost time to leave.
这就好了
In a moment.
你不会把她带到飞机上吧
You’re not taking her on that plane with you?
当然要带
Of course I am.
就像我们的老朋友 我也相信干脆利落
Like our friends, I too believe in neatness, Leonard.
这件事情在高空过海的时候解决
This matter is best disposed of from a great height…
最好不过
…over water.
我们离开以前喝点香槟怎么样
How about a little champagne before we go?
很好啊
I’d love it.
-酒可能不太凉 -在架子上的会好些
– It may not be cold enough. – Over the rocks will be all right.
-你肯定 -是的
– Are you sure? – Mm- hm.
亲爱的
My dear.
他们要对付你 我在你房♥间里
谢谢
Thank you.
干杯 为我们共度的好时光
To you, my dear, and all the lovely moments we’ve had together.
谢谢 菲利普
Thank you, Phillip.
他们来了
There he is.
香槟 莱昂纳多 香槟不错
Jump in, Leonard. The champagne’s fine.
没时间了
There isn’t time.
你总扫人家兴 是吧
You always were a spoilsport, weren’t you?
这是我最宝贵的美德 象现在
One of my most valuable attributes as it now turns out.
如果您在旅途中能想起我 我会非常高兴
It would please me if you would think of me as being along on this journey…
-即使只是想想 -我会的 莱昂纳多
– …if only in spirit. – I shall, Leonard.
正在北边旗子旁边 飞得非常高
He’s heading pretty far out on the north leg and awfully high.
他飞这么慢 只是想降落得安稳
I guess he’s gonna play it safe with a long, slow descent.
没有比今晚更好的了
You couldn’t ask for a better night than this.
没有障碍
Ceiling and possibilities unlimited.
他过来了 开始转弯
Ah, there he goes, starting his turn.
我们现在动身吧
Well, we better get moving.
3分钟之内就会完全降落
He should have his wheels on the ground inside of three minutes.
-走吧 伊芙 -好的
– Come along, Eve. – All right.
我想我把耳环落在楼上了 这就下来
I think I left my earrings upstairs. I’ll be right down.
从窗户爬出去 下边有车
We can get out through the window. There’s a car.
你在干什么 会把一切搞糟的
What are you doing? You’ll ruin everything.
他们知道了开空枪的事 他们要对你下毒手了
They know about the shooting. They’re going to do away with you!
-到底怎么回事 -莱昂纳多在你的行李中找到了枪
– What are you talking about? – Leonard found the gun in your luggage.
他们昨晚买♥♥的塑像藏着微型胶卷
The figure they got at the auction is filled with microfilm.
-原来他这么得到信息 -肯德尔小姐
– That’s how he’s been getting it. – Miss Kendall?
不管怎么样 千万别上飞机
Whatever you do, don’t get on that plane.
别担心 安娜 安排好了
Don’t worry, Anna. Arrangements have been made.
明早你和你丈夫已经到加拿大了
You and your husband will be over the Canadian border by morning.
-非常感谢 先生 -小心
– Thank you very much, sir. – Be careful.
一路平安 上帝保佑您
We will, sir, and God bless you.
-谢谢 -你们自己保重
– Thank you for everything. – Be careful, now.
别离开房♥子 直到我们
Now, you’re not gonna leave the house until we’re….
我一定会看好家的 旅途愉快
I’ll wait, sir. I certainly will. Safe journey.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
再见
Bye.
站住别动
Stay where you are.
坐下
Sit down.
飞机一起飞 我丈夫和莱昂纳多先生就会回来
As soon as the plane leaves, my husband and Mr. Leonard will be back.
怎么回事
What is it?
还是在想我的耳环
I was wondering about my earrings.
以后会找到的
They’ll turn up.
回到纽约 向我妹妹道个别
When you return to New York, say goodbye to my sister for me.
并为她扮演唐森太太感谢她
And thank her for her superb performance as Mrs. Townsend.
-我会的 -告诉那位刀客
– I’ll do that. – Tell your knife-throwing chum…
我们保护了他太太
…that I’ve reassured his wife.
-好的 -就这些了 莱昂纳多
– All right. – That’s about all, Leonard.
把塑像夺回来
Get that figure back from her.
管家把我看制了5分钟以后
The housekeeper had me pinned down…
我才发现那把枪就是你射我的枪
…before I realized it was that same silly gun of yours.
-看来你拿到东西了 -是的
– I see you’ve got the pumpkin. – Yes.
这边不行 我们在石像头上
This is no good. We’re on top of the monument.
-现在怎么办 -爬下去
– What do we do? – Climb down.
这样不行
We can’t.
他们来了 我们别无选择
Here they come. We have no choice.