I always kind of liked it, you know?
待在同一个地方六小时 没人打扰你
Six hours in the same spot, nobody can get to you.
什么都不干 只享受当前
Nothing to do but just be present, you know?
你无法控制意外的发生
You have no control.
那只是痴想 没有什么是可控的
Control is an illusion. There is no control.
无一例外
Over anything.
联邦拆弹小组和调查人员正在搜索一辆车
Where a federal bomb squad and investigators are searching
车主是比尔·马克斯
a car that allegedly belongs to Bill Marks.
据线报称
Sources tell us that
在登上英国阿奎兰特十号♥航♥班♥之前
Marks parked his car here at the airport today
马克斯把车停在了机场
before boarding British Aqualantic Flight 10,
他已多次以普通乘客的身份
the way he had boarded so many flights before,
登上不同航♥班♥
in the guise of an everyday passenger,
不过 他有任务在身
but carrying a mandate
受美国国土安♥全♥局♥的委派
from the United States Department of Homeland Security.
保护飞机的安全
His job, to protect the flight.
他身上藏着手♥枪♥
And he was also, as always, carrying a concealed handgun.
我们都知道这是劫机者的手♥机♥
Well, we know this is the hijacker’s phone.
从中能找到什么信息吗
Can it tell us anything?
受密♥码♥保护 我无法打开
It’s password protected. I can’t get in.
你试过乱猜吗
Did you try guessing?
这是一架跨大西洋航♥班♥ 从纽约飞伦敦
This is a transatlantic flight from New York to London,
航♥空♥公♥司♥确认
the airline now confirming this is,
这是一起劫机事件
in fact, a hijacking in progress.
– 你干啥了 – 我发誓我什么也没做
– What did you do? I didn’t do anything, I swear to God.
我什么也没做 就按了几下
I just was messing around with it. I didn’t do anything.
[我别无选择了]
[是你逼我的]
[激活中]
[激活成功]
检查这个机舱里的所有行李包
Open every bag in this cabin.
令人惊恐的是
And the horrific twist is that the hijacker
这次事故的劫机者
is now believed to be the one person who
正是唯一能携带枪♥支♥的那个人
was authorized to carry a gun onto the plane.
去找一个包裹 找到你就知道是什么了
You’re looking for a package. You’ll know if you find it.
每个行李包都要找 快去
Every bag. Go! Now! Okay.
马伦尼克
Marenick.
– 马克斯 – 让这架飞机降到八千英尺
– Marks? – Order this plane down to 8,000 feet.
马克斯 听我说
Marks, listen to me.
我确信 飞机上有炸♥弹♥
I have reason to believe there’s a bomb on the plane.
– 马克斯 听我说 – 立刻降低高度
– Agent Marks, just listen to me. – We need to drop altitude now.
在这种高度 炸♥弹♥会把整架飞机炸掉
A bomb at this height would tear this plane apart.
人们纷纷议论
and questions already swirling around
比尔·马克斯登机时的精神状态
Bill Marks and his state of mind as he boarded the flight…
比尔 当你发信息告诉我
Bill, when you send me a text and you say
你别无选择的时候
that you’re out of options,
我们都明白 不是这样的
you and I both know that’s not the case.
还有谁收到了那条信息
Who else received that message?
整个交通安全管理局的人都收到了
Clearly, we got it here at TSA.
联邦警局和白宫那边一直打电♥话♥过来
We’re getting calls from the FBI, the White House,
现在连媒体也掺一脚
and now the press is involved.
我们已经意识到事态的严重性
You have our attention.
你不必闹到这种地步 比尔
There’s no need to take this any further, Bill.
不要殃及他人
No one else has to die.
没人理解的心情 我懂
I know it feels like no one is listening, but I am.
我们会找到解决办法的
We’ll work it out together.
马伦尼克 你还是不懂
Marenick, you’re not getting this!
比尔 让我们把一切谈妥
Bill, listen to me. Let’s talk this through.
你说得好像我是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You’re talking to me like I’m a terrorist.
你懂的
You know how this works.
如果你把飞机降到了民航♥空♥域
If you try to bring that plane any lower into civilian airspace,
他们会当场击毙你的
you will be shot down.
你是地面上的一个威胁 比尔
You’re a threat to ground, Bill.
只要坐等你的钱就好了
Just wait for your money and sit tight.
照片中的男子正处于危险的精神状态
A stark picture of a man in a dangerous psychological state.
比尔 别挂断 我们需要你的合作
Bill, stay with me. I need you to cooperate with us…
什么情况
What now?
官方证实 他是北爱尔兰人
Officials say he was originally from Northern Ireland.
他年少成家
He became a decorated New York City
曾是纽约市的荣誉警官
police officer with a young family.
在他八岁的女儿奥利维亚因癌症去世之后
He became distraught when his 8-year-old daughter, Olivia,
便一蹶不振
passed away from cancer.
在过去的十年里 他萎靡不振
Over the next decade, sources say he became withdrawn,
二〇〇三年离了婚
got divorced in 2003.
之后被纽约警局革职
Suspended and later fired from the NYPD,
二〇〇三年的夏天
it was then, in the summer of 2003,
被调到联邦空警部
that he transferred to the Federal Air Marshal Service.
他的同事和邻居都觉得
And there, his colleagues and neighbors
他是一个沉默寡言的人
saying he’s a quiet man who kept mostly to himself.
这又是一个深刻的教训
This is a costly program, as well.
毫无疑问的
There’s no question.
当你让一个情绪不稳定的人掌权时
This is what happens when you put an unstable,
就会发生这种事情
angry man in a position of power.
这人并不是美国人
This guy wasn’t even born in the U.S.
他有可能是一名爱尔兰共和军
He could be IRA, for all we know.
谢谢
Thank you.
九一一事件后 我们在飞机上安插了
Since 9/11, we’ve put 4,000 air marshals
四千个空警 他们到底是什么人
in the sky. Where do these people come from?
我亲眼看过这些人
I’ve seen these guys myself.
他们能轻易地通过安检
They walk right past the security line
但他们根本没资格佩戴警徽
and they’re barely qualified to carry a badge.
直接通过安检
Walked right past security.
空警部存在着极大的争议
There’s controversy around the air marshal program already.
这会是最后致命的一击吗
Is this the final blow?
我们把空中的权利给了这些人
We give these people absolute power in the sky.
我们给了他们枪 送了他们上飞机
We give them guns and we put them on planes,
让我们吃惊的是 毒品走私依旧存在
and we’re surprised when we have incidences of drug smuggling.
天啊
Oh, God.
动手
Now!
快快快
Go, go, go!
抓住他 抓住他 把枪拿了
Grab him! Grab him! Get the gun!
– 快帮忙 – 等等
– Help me, man! – Wait!
停下来
Hey, stop it!
– 停下来 – 别这样
– Stop it! – No, no, no, no.
趴下
Stay down!
按倒他 踹他 赶紧制止他
Take him down! Kick his ass! Somebody stop him.
停下来
Stop it!
天啊
Oh, my God!
停下来
Stop!
快帮我
Help me, man!
放开他
Let go of him!
停下来
Stop!
抓住他 把他按倒在地上
Get him to the ground! Hold him steady!
抓他的腿
Get his legs!
抓住他啊 该死的
Hold him, God damn it!
– 抓住他的腿 – 听我说
– Grab his legs! – Listen to me!
– 听我说 – 闭嘴
– Listen to me! – Shut up!
请听我说 去盥洗室看看
Listen to me, please! Please, go into the bathroom!
– 把他按倒 – 在盥洗室里
– Pin him down! – In the bathroom!
– 你完蛋了 空警 – 那里有具尸体
– You’re done, Marshal! – There’s a dead body!
你给我闭嘴
Shut the hell up! Shut up!
那里有具尸体和一个公文包
There’s a dead body and a briefcase!
公文包里有个炸♥弹♥
In the briefcase you’ll find a bomb!
胡扯 你在说谎
Bullshit, you’re lying!
飞机上有炸♥弹♥
There is a bomb on this plane.
请相信我
Believe me, please!
放开他
Get off of him.
我说了 放开他 放开他
I said get off of him! Get off him!
快点 后退
Do it now. Get back, back!
全部给我闪开
Back away, all of you.
把枪放下 别乱来
You don’t know what you’re doing with that gun.
鲍恩 把枪给我
Bowen, give me the gun.
– 汤姆 冷静点 – 别动

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!