老天
God.
南希是吧 我是格温
Nancy, right? Gwen. Yeah.
感谢上天你来了
Thank God for you.
那个女生没出现 扔给我两个舱要管
Girl doesn’t show up and leaves me
你真是救星
to handle two cabins. You’re a lifesaver.
如果我忙晕过去 要在我倒下前扶住我
If I pass out, just promise to catch me before I hit the floor.
要是我先倒就说不准了
Not if I do first.
在滑行前能给你们几位来点什么吗
Can I get you gentlemen anything before we taxi?
不了 谢谢 南希 我不用
No, thanks, Nance, I’m fine.
什么
What?
没事
Nothing.
呼叫地面 这里是阿奎兰特十次
Ground, this is AQ-10,
我们准备好断开地面电力了
we’re ready to disconnect ground power.
你可真淘气
You naughty boy.
淘气
Naughty.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不是点了金汤力吗
Didn’t you order gin and tonic?
我点了吗
Did I?
但她给你拿来的是水
‘Cause she brought you a water.
算我不走运
It’s not my lucky day.
[报告状态]
[准备起飞了]
晚上好 女士们先生们
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎乘坐英国阿奎兰特航♥空♥十号♥航♥班♥
welcome aboard British Aqualantic Flight 10,
直飞伦敦
non-stop service to London.
我是机长 大卫·麦克米伦
I’m your captain, David McMillan,
和副机师凯尔·赖斯
flying with First Officer Kyle Rice.
今晚的飞行应该会很平稳
And we expect a smooth ride this evening
飞行时间约为六个小时
with a flight time of just over six hours.
请系好安全带 谢谢
Seatbelts, thank you.
我们很快就会起飞了
We should have you in the air momentarily.
他们给她照的真漂亮
This is a beautiful picture they took of her.
先生 请调直座椅靠背 谢谢
Sir, could you move your seat-back forward? Thank you.
空乘人员 请在起飞时就坐
Flight attendants, please be seated for takeoff.
这是干嘛 为了好运吗
What’s that for? Is that for luck?
差不多吧 我女儿给我的
Something like that. My daughter gave it to me.
肯定比金汤力好吧
Better than a gin and tonic, I bet.
确实
It is.
我叫珍
I’m Jen.
比尔
Bill.
– 你经常飞吗 – 基本上一直在天上飞
– You fly much? – All the time, actually.
能看得出来
Yeah, I can tell.
只是起飞 等进入飞行阶段 我会
It’s just the takeoff. Once we’re in the air, I’ll…
你要抽过去了吗
You’ll have a seizure?
我没事 我发誓
I’ll be fine. I promise.
你真的一直飞吗
You actually fly all the time?
有些事你怎么也习惯不了
Some things you never get used to.
你女儿多大了
How old’s your daughter?
现在十七岁了
Now, she’s, uh, 17.
她叫什么
What’s her name?
奥利维亚
Olivia.
– 真好 – 是啊
– That’s nice. – Yeah.
我喜欢这个名字 名字很好
I like that name, it’s a nice name.
她为什么给你这个缎带
So, why’d she give you the ribbon?
有些小孩有毯子 或者毛绒玩具
Some kids have blankets, stuffed animals.
奥利维亚有缎带
Olivia had ribbons.
这是她还小的时候的一条
This was hers when she was little.
她睡觉前都会系到手指或者脚趾上
She’d tie it to a finger or toe before going to bed.
到了早上 她会让我猜
And then in the morning, she’d make me guess.
– 猜她系到哪了吗 – 是的
– Where she put it? – Yeah.
真可爱 真的好可爱
That’s cute. That’s really cute.
是啊 然后她长大了
Yeah, and then she grew up.
我想我比她更需要这个
I suppose I need it more than she did.
总而言之
Anyway.
那你是干什么的
So, what do you do for a living?
这个嘛
Well…
我经常坐飞机
I fly a lot.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
但我想
Yeah, but I think that
我还是先试着睡一会
I’m gonna try to get some sleep.
– 睡一会 当然 – 要飞挺久的
– Get some sleep, sure. – Yeah, it’s gonna be a long flight.
没错 没错 睡个好觉
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sleep well.
– 别闹了 – 宝贝
– Stop! – Baby…
– 你疯了 – 你可真性感 宝贝
– You’re crazy! – You’re so hot, baby,
我停不下来 停不下来
I can’t stop it! I can’t!
有人看着呢
People are watching!
不 不 不 没人在看 没人
No, no, no. Nobody’s watching. Nobody.
我的天
Oh, my God.
站在我妈面前 还没穿裤子
In front of my mom, with no pants on
还有半截巧克力在他嘴里
and half a Toblerone in his mouth.
不是吧
He didn’t.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
美国联邦空警
[准备好尽忠尽职了吗 空警]
[准备好尽忠尽职了吗 空警]
[你是谁]
[准备好尽忠尽职了吗 空警]
[你是谁]
[你是谁]
[你的乘客之一]
[侵入这个网络是犯罪行为]
[在厕所里抽烟也是犯罪行为]
[我现在引起你的关注了吗]
[把你的表设置成二十分钟计时提醒]
[为什么]
[因为每二十分钟]
[我会杀掉这架飞机上的一个人]
[你想要什么]
[一亿五千万美金]
[打到这个账户上]
[我现在怎么打钱]
[你有的是办法]
[喝一杯吧]
[喝一杯吧]
[好好想想]
不好意思
Excuse me.
你们有什么茶
What kind of tea do you have?
来杯柑橘茶 谢谢
I’ll have chamomile. Thanks.
好的
Certainly.
[二十分钟内确认付款]
[否则有人会死]
[否则有人会死]
[然后我们再来一次]
– 你是在开玩笑吗 – 你在说什么
– This your idea of a joke? – What’re you talking about?
对我有意见 就当着我面说
If you have a problem with me, say it to my face.
别在飞机的安全网络上耍花招
Don’t play games on a flight in a secure network.
你得冷静下来 伙计
You need to calm down, partner.
我当了二十五年警♥察♥ 我了解你这种人
I was a cop for 25 years. I knew men like you.
我这种人
Men like me?
我这种尽忠职守的烂人
Men like me follow goddamn protocol.
我们现在都不该讲话
We’re not even supposed to be talking right now.
这是安全网络 杰克
It’s a secure network, Jack!
比尔 你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么
Bill, what the hell are you talking about?
别说不是你发的
Don’t deny you sent these.
[你有的是办法]
[喝一杯吧]
[好好想想]
比尔 不是我发的
Bill, I didn’t send these.
你自己看
See for yourself.
[哈蒙德探员 你现已确认搭乘]
[阿奎兰特十次航♥班♥前往希思罗机场]
[收到 谢谢]
[报告状态]
[报告状态]
[准备起飞]
那就有人说要在这班飞机上杀掉一名乘客
Then someone on this flight is threatening to kill a passenger
除非十八分钟内有一亿五千万美金到账
unless $150 million is transferred in the next 18 minutes.
还有谁知道
Who knows about this?
就只有我俩
You and me.
我觉得不可能 纯属扯淡
I say no way. It’s bullshit.
飞机受到任何威胁应立即降落
Any threat to an aircraft requires immediate landing.
对 好吧 那也得真有威胁
Right, yeah, all right. If there is a threat.
得了 比尔 你想当那个
Come on, Bill. You wanna be the agent
迫降一趟国际航♥班♥
who lands an international flight
只因为某个混球知道你个人问题的探员吗
because some asshole knows your personal problems?
就因为他发给你几条玩笑短♥信♥
Sends you a couple of joke texts?
比尔 我得问你 你今天喝了多少
Bill, I gotta ask you, how many have you had today?
威胁就是威胁
A threat’s a threat!
好吧
Okay.