No matter what happens, drop down 8,000 feet.
好的
Okay.
– 拿这个 – 轻的行李放前面
– Take this. – Lighter luggage up front.
请继续堆 把重的行李放下面
Keep piling please. Bring the heavier luggage down.
加油别停
Keep them going.
先生 这个您留着 我只需要
Sir, keep that with you, I just need…
你的鼻子
Your nose.
我知道 我鼻子流血了 谢谢你啊
Yeah, it’s bleeding, thanks.
你的鼻子移位骨折了
You have a displaced fracture.
不就是鼻子骨折了嘛
Look, it’s a broken nose,
很正常 不需要你帮我治
it’s normal, I don’t need you to fix it.
听着 我要给你把鼻子正回来
Look, I’m going to set your nose.
来 拿着这个
Here, hold this.
动作快点就是了
Just make it quick, all right?
使劲压着点
Apply some pressure.
好的
Okay.
数三声 一
On three. One…
宝贝 你得出来
Sweetheart, you’ve got to come out.
没事的 我会抓住你的手的 但你躲在那里不安全
It’s all right, I’ll hold your hand. But it’s not safe.
– 格温 怎么了 – 求你了
– Gwen, what’s going on? – Please.
我们得赶紧了
We need to hurry.
抱歉 我很抱歉 你得帮帮我 她不肯出来
Sorry. I’m sorry, I need your help. She won’t come out.
怎么了 你害怕吗
What’s wrong? Are you scared?
我想见我爸爸
I wanna see my daddy.
我知道 宝贝 我知道
I know you do, sweetheart. I know you do.
你知道吗 我也曾有个跟你这么小的女儿
You know, I was a daddy once to a little girl just like you,
你知道她害怕的时候会怎么办吗
and when she was scared, you know what she’d do?
她有一条魔法丝带 法力无边
She had a magic ribbon, very powerful.
它会像你的父亲一样保护你的
It’ll protect you, just like your daddy.
你想看看吗 就在我口袋里
You wanna see it? I have it in my pocket.
我一直随身带着它 在这呢 给
I carry it all the time. Here it is. Here.
你就这样把它绑在手上
You wrap it around your hand, just like that.
这就对了 这个给你了
That’s it, hold on to it now.
你是在贿赂我吗
Are you bribing me?
是的
Yes, I am.
这是我朋友珍 她会照顾你的
This is my friend, Jen. She’s gonna look after you.
珍 这位是贝卡
Jen, this is Becca.
别担心 你很快就会见到爸爸了 我保证
Don’t worry, you’ll see your father soon. I promise.
我能靠窗坐吗
Can I have the window seat?
你说这个老座位吗 当然可以
You mean this old seat? Mm-hm.
女士们先生们 我们准备开始下降了
Ladies and gentlemen, we’re about to begin our descent.
请各位回到自己的座位上并绑好安全带
I need you to return to your seats and fasten your seatbelts.
大家请保持冷静 请回到你们的座位上
Please stay calm. Everyone, please get back to your seats.

Yeah?
马克斯 我们已经转账了
Marks, we transferred the money,
转了一亿五千万美金到你的账户里
150 million US into your account.
现在转已经迟了 不管他要干什么
It’s too late for the money. Whatever he’s doing…
你可以住手了 马克斯 钱已经到你手上了
You can stop now, Marks. You have your money.
那两家喷气式飞机会护送你降落的
The jets will escort you in.
我要把这架飞机降到八千英尺
I have to bring this plane down to 8,000 feet.
你不能下降到民用领空
You will not descend into civilian airspace.
你认为他是图财吗 你以为这就能阻止他吗
You think he wants the money? You think that will stop him?
如果你真的已经转账了 就证明给我看
If you transferred the money, prove it.
你想要证据吗 这就是你的证据 我们已经往
You want proof? Here’s your proof, $150 million was transferred
CH-1000-23000-A-10982这个账号♥里转了一亿五千万
to account CH-1000-23000-A-10982.
确认号♥是R48940
Confirmation code R48940.
我们会护送你到一个军事飞机场
We’ll escort you into a military air field,
你不会被捕 也不会受到任何追究
you will not be arrested, no questions will be asked.
这架飞机上有炸♥弹♥ 不是我放的 炸♥弹♥会爆♥炸♥的
There is a bomb on this plane. It isn’t mine. It will go off!
– 我们必须做好准备 – 你现在指挥着一辆被劫持的飞机
– And we have to prepare… – You’re in command of a hijacked vessel
我不许你把飞机降到民用领空
and you will not dive that plane into civilian airspace.
我必须这么做
I will!
该死的 马克斯 你要非这么做的话 我们就要把你击落了
Then, Marks, God damn it, we will shoot you down!
有一天 他们将会从大西洋里
Someday, they’ll fish this
捞出这架飞机的黑匣子
plane’s black box out of the Atlantic Ocean,
然后全世界都将知道 这些人本可以获救的
and the world will know these people could have been saved.
全世界已经知道飞机上
The world already knows what’s going on
发生什么事了 比尔 你劫持了这架航♥班♥
in that plane, Bill. You are hijacking it.
– 那是你告诉他们的一面之词 – 不 不 不 不
– That’s what you’re telling them. – No, no, no, no, no.
是你的人♥质♥们告诉他们的
That’s what your hostages are telling them.
所有主流新闻媒体
That video is playing on
都在重复不停地播放那段视频 比尔
every major news network on repeat, Bill.
– 什么视频 – 你的一名人♥质♥上传了一个视频
– What video? – One of your hostages uploaded a video.
视频中你正拿枪挟持一名人♥质♥ 拽着他满机舱走
You’re taking a man, dragging him around at gunpoint,
还从已经吓坏了的乘客身上踩过去
stumbling over terrified passengers.
你明显是在虐待人♥质♥ 你这个样子让我们怎么相信
How do you expect us to believe anything that you’re saying
你说的那些话
when you clearly are abusing those hostages?
我们已经看到了我们需要了解的一切
We’ve seen everything we need to know.
但是我们正在试着协商
But we’re trying to negotiate…
把你的电♥话♥给我 快给我
Your phone, now! The phone!
给我看看你上传的那段视频 快点
Show me the video that you uploaded! Come on!
我为我儿子的行为向你道歉
I apologize for my son.
帮帮我 好好看
Humor me. Look!
– 好好看 – 我没看到他
– Look. – I don’t see him.
快点 好好看
Come on, look.
– 在那 – 哪
– Right there. – Where?
– 戴眼镜的那个 – 快点 快走
– Glasses. – Come on, move.
该死的
God damn it!
你 看
You. Look…
该死的
God damn it!
站住别动
Stay where you are.
比尔 别逼我
Bill, don’t test me!
比尔
Bill.
赖利 蹲下
Reilly, drop!
赖利 趴下
Reilly, get down!
你居然给了我一把没子弹的枪
You gave me an unloaded weapon?
座位4B上面的行李架
Overhead bin, 4B!
所有人都趴下 趴下
Everybody, down! Stay down!
– 躲开 快点 – 搞什么
– Hey, get out of there, move! – What?
伙计
Hey, man!
你在找这个吗
You looking for this?
给我
Give me that.
你干吗
What are you doing?
– 退后 – 好的 好的
– Get back! – Okay, okay.
野兔 驾驶舱外
Jackrabbit, I have shots
发生枪击 我必须下降
fired outside this cockpit, need to descend.
不可以 十号♥航♥班♥
That’s a negative, Flight 10,
不许脱离你现在的航线和高度
do not deviate from your current course or altitude.
转过身去
Turn around.
所有人都把手放在
I need all of you to put your hands
自己前方的椅背上
on the seat-back in front of you.
快点
Do it now!
– 走 – 别逼我
– Move. – Don’t test me.
退后
Step back!
把手举起来
Put your hands up!
坐下
Sit!
坐下 坐下
Sit, sit!
他本该坐在我旁边的座位
He was supposed to be in the seat next to mine.
没错 他离你够近了
Yeah. He was close enough.
听着 不管我曾经对你做过什么 什么都好 我很抱歉
Listen, whatever I’ve done to you, whatever it is, I’m sorry.
坐着别动
Stay down!
比尔 我没有生你的气
Bill, I’m not mad at you.
你是我的英雄
You’re my hero.
全世界的人都将记住比尔·马克斯这个名字
People everywhere are gonna remember the name Bill Marks.
一个酗酒 自我放弃
An alcoholic, self-destructive,
有自杀倾向还持枪的联邦警员
suicidal man with a gun and a federal badge
改变了一切
who changed everything.
你认为你这样做能改变什么
What do you think doing this is gonna change?
两分钟后跳伞 赶紧穿上
Two minutes outside the window. Suit up.
每一个登上这个航♥班♥的人
Every one of these people boarded this plane
都相信他们的祖国会保护他们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!