– Tom, please. – No, stay where you are.
我是纽约警♥察♥ 局势已控 把枪放下
I’m NYPD, we got it covered! Put it down!
这飞机上有炸♥弹♥吗
Is there a bomb on this plane?
快告诉我到底怎么回事
I want you to tell me what the hell is going on.
– 冷静点 – 别叫我冷静
– Relax. – Don’t tell me to relax!
飞机上有一位乘客
A passenger on board this flight has
扬言要每二十分钟杀一名乘客
threatened to kill someone every 20 minutes
除非他们给一亿五千万赎金
unless they’re paid $150 million.
现在已经有三名乘客被杀
And now, three people are dead.
炸♥弹♥将会在半小时内爆♥炸♥
The bomb will explode in less than half an hour.
现在他们想让我来背黑锅
Now, they want you to believe that I’m responsible.
所有关于我的事情都是真的
Everything you’ve heard about me is true.
我丢了工作 没了家人 还是个酒鬼
I’ve lost my family, my job. I’m an alcoholic.
我女儿五岁被诊断患有急性白血病
My daughter was diagnosed with acute leukemia at the age of five,
我埋头苦干 天天不回家
and I spent my days at work instead of being at home,
也不去照顾她 因为我怕看着她死去
looking after her, because I was afraid of watching her die!
我不是个好爸爸 也不是个好人
I’m not a good father. I’m not a good man.
但我没有劫持这架飞机
I’m not hijacking this plane.
我是在拯救它
I’m trying to save it!
如果你们配合 我就能拯救它
And I will save it! If you work with me.
你是纽约警♥察♥ 我也曾是
You’re NYPD. So was I,
你看起来比我靠谱多了
and you look as if you were a better officer than I was.
帮他松绑 南希
Cut him loose. Nancy.
我们要把所有行李搬到后面
We need to start moving all the luggage towards the back.
将女人和孩子撤离
And move the women and children,
让他们坐在飞机前头
move them up to the front of the plane.
这就是你的计划吗
That’s your plan?
我的职责是将损失降到最低
My job is to prepare for the worst possible outcome.
我的职责是要保全它
Well, my job is to prevent it.
女人和小孩无一例外 男人移到经济舱
Women and children, no exceptions. Men move up in coach.
你到底在想什么
What the hell are you thinking?
有个协议叫
There’s a plan of action that exists
阻力最小的炸♥弹♥位置协议
called the Least Resistant Bomb Location Protocol.
你把炸♥弹♥贴在门后
You place the bomb against the rear door
把所有的东西堆在门口
and stack anything and everything against it.
所有袋子 毯子 枕头 尽可能多
Every bag, blanket, every pillow. Nullify it as best you can.
在这个高度 炸♥弹♥会把整架飞机炸了
At this height a bomb would tear this plane apart,
但如果我们降到离地八千英尺
but we descend to 8,000 feet, pressure equalizes,
待气压均衡 我们就有幸存的机会
and then we have a chance.
你就眼睁睁看着炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥吗
So you’re just gonna let the bomb go off?
当然不是 我会阻止它的
Of course not, I’m gonna stop it.
但如果失败了 有备用计划不是更好吗
But if I can’t, I’d rather be prepared, wouldn’t you?
带炸♥弹♥登机的那个人也许还会有所行动
The man who brought this bomb on the plane may try something.
你能帮我制止他吗
Can I trust you to stop him?
当然可以
You’re damn straight you can.
赖利 很抱歉打崩了你的鼻子
Hey, Reilly, sorry about the nose.
反正它也不是我最满意的部位
It was never my best feature.
你能让他们把钱汇进去吗 至少试一试
Can’t you get them to wire the money? Just try something?
这与钱无关
This was never about the money.
那与什么有关
Then what’s it about?
我不确定 他们用我的名字开的户
I’m not sure. They used an account in my name.
他们想让一个空警把一架
They want an air marshal to take down a plane
乘载一百五十人的飞机炸了
with 150 people on board,
并让世人都知道
and they want the whole world to see it.
我本不应该发现那个炸♥弹♥的
I was never supposed to find that bomb.

Look.
事态不妙
That’s not good.
你知道那是什么意思吗
Do you know what that means?
阿奎兰特十号♥航♥班♥
Aqualantic Flight 10,
我是英国皇家空军 编号♥一一四
this is Royal Air Force 1♥1♥4♥,
呼号♥野兔 收到请回
call sign Jackrabbit. How copy?
收到 野兔
Copy, Jackrabbit.
我们会护送你到指定着落区
We will be your escorts to the designated landing zone.
在没有收到指令前
Do not deviate from your current course
不要偏离航线或降低高度
or altitude without authorization.
– 收到吗 – 收到
– Do you copy? – Copy.
凯尔
Kyle.
– 凯尔 – 怎么了 马克斯
– Kyle. Yes, Marks?
有新状况出现
We have a new situation.
少给我扯淡了
Yeah, no shit.
把飞机降到离地八千英尺
I need you to drop the plane to 8,000 feet.
尽可能降到压力最低点
Get to the lowest pressure deferential you can.
一倍压强值 最大一点五倍
One PSI, 1.5 at most.
等等 比尔 那是炸♥弹♥协议值
Wait, Bill, that’s explosives protocol.
我们只有十六分钟 要么死要么活
Yes, we have 16 minutes, give or take.
你知道我们旁边来了两个同伴吧
You know we have company, right?
两部战斗机正在我的机翼侧飞行
Two typhoons are flanking me right now.
他们在监控 你却要我
They’re watching, and you want me to…
凯尔 我们现在必须降低高度
Kyle, we need to drop altitude now.
我有命令在身 任何可疑的行动都会
Look, I have orders, Marks. Any suspicious activity and they…
赖斯
Rice!
机上有炸♥弹♥ 我们必须降到八千英尺
There is a bomb on this plane. We have to descend to 8,000 feet.
给我十分钟 如果现在降落会失控的
All right, give me 10 minutes. If we drop now, I lose speed.
十分钟在这个高度 也许有机会
Ten minutes at this altitude, maybe I can get us close enough,
有机会让我在冰岛着陆
close enough to land in Iceland.
十分钟 谢谢
Ten minutes. Thanks.
可能是个军用的旋风炸♥药♥ 非常专业
It’s an RDX explosive. Very professional. Maybe military.
这是炸♥弹♥吗
Is that blow?
你确定这炸♥弹♥不能拆吗
Are you positive it can’t be disarmed?
这是一个压力触发器
This is a calibrated pressure trigger.
要拆弹 唯一的办法是移除触发器
The only way to disarm a bomb is to remove the trigger.
但如果拿掉触发器 炸♥弹♥会立刻爆♥炸♥
But remove the trigger, the pressure releases, the bomb goes off.
– 直接把它扔了不可以吗 – 一样道理
– Well, can’t we just dump it? – Same principle in reverse.
飞机外的低压
The low pressure outside the plane
无法稳住触发器 如果你扔下去
won’t hold the trigger. You try to dump it…
立刻爆♥炸♥
The bomb goes off.
– 应该有什么线可以剪的吧 – 没有
– Isn’t there like a wire you can cut? – No.
如果这个人拿不到钱
So, if this guy doesn’t get his money,
他就要和所有乘客同归于尽吗
he’s gonna kill himself and everyone aboard?
这太疯狂了 我无法相信
I can’t believe this. This is crazy.
– 为什么不把这人揪出来 – 没时间了
– Why aren’t we looking for this guy? – We’re out of time.
胡扯 我们可以找到的
That’s a bullshit answer, Marshal, you know it.
别激动
Take it easy.
机上的一百五十名乘客和机乘人员都有可能
There’s 150 passengers and crew. It could be anyone.
赶紧揪他出来或付钱啊 干点实事
Let’s find him! Let’s pay him, let’s do something.
与钱无关 就算我找到他
It’s not about the money, and even if I find him…
他本就没打算下飞机
I don’t think he ever intended to get off this plane.
天啊 我们都得死
My God, we’re all gonna die.

No!
我们把炸♥弹♥放在这
We gotta place the bomb here.
把所有行李都堆在上面
Stack all available luggage over it.
把爆♥炸♥方向引向飞机外
And direct the explosion outward.
在八千英尺的高度 飞机内外气压相同
At 8,000 feet, the pressure will equalize.
接着我们就降落
Then we land.
– 机身上带着个洞降落吗 – 以前有过成功案例吗
– With a hole in the fuselage? – And this has worked before?
从未试过
It’s never been tried before.
– 据你所知如此 – 医生 你这是帮倒忙
– That you know of. – You’re not being helpful, doctor.
我们死定了
We’re so screwed.
也许能成功呢 我们得试试
It could work! We’ve got to try!
来吧 让大家都来帮忙 赶紧把这件事办了
Come on! Grab every able hand! Let’s get this done!
警官 要是他们无论如何都要引爆这个炸♥弹♥的话
Marshal, if they’re setting this thing off, no matter what,
那他们还在等什么呢
what are they waiting for?
你们能拿多少就拿多少 拿到机舱后面去
Just grab what you can, go to the back.
你们站成一排
All right, you guys form a chain,
然后用最快的速度把这些包往后传
send those bags back as fast as you can.
请把头顶行李架中所有的行李都拿出来
Please remove all luggage from the overhead bins.
凯尔 还有多远 我们必须马上降落
Kyle, how close are we? We need to descend, now!
还不行 再给我三分钟
No, give me three minutes.
三分钟 好吧
Three minutes, okay.
看一眼手表 三分钟后马上下降 多一秒都等不得
Look at your watch. Three minutes from now, not a second longer.
不管发生什么事 一定要把飞机降到八千英尺

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!