Yeah.

Would you like a beer?
喝啤酒吗
Yeah, okay. I’ll trade you for a sandwich.
好啊 我拿三明治跟你换
Well, here you go. Thanks.
给 谢了
It’s cold, you know. You should sit down by the fire.
挺冷的 坐火边吧
Got a little trouble with my knees, though. Can you help me?
我膝盖有点毛病 能搭把手吗
Of course. Thanks, man.
当然可以 谢谢
Yeah, that’ll do it. Yeah.
好了 可以了
All right. Thanks.
好的 谢了
You gave me a light back in Quartzsite.
在昆特赛特 你送了我一个打火机
Mmm-hmm. You still have it?
嗯 你还带着呢
No, that’s long gone. But I do have this for ya.
没 早就丢了 不过这个给你
Want you to have it.
想送给你
Thanks. It’s really beautiful.
谢谢 真好看
What is that? What’s that stone?
这是什么 这块石头
That there is dinosaur bone.
那是恐龙骨头
Really? -Uh, I think so. But I only know what they tell me.
是吗 是吧 别人这么说 我也就知道这些
Where are your mom and dad?
你父母在哪呢
Back home in Wisconsin.
在威斯康星的老家
You think they worry about you?
他们牵挂你吗
You don’t get lonely?
你不孤独吗
Got a girlfriend anywhere?
有女朋友吗
Well, to be truthful, well, there is one.
说实话 我有
She lives up in the North Country. Small farm.
她家在北郡的小农场
She’s happy with her life there.
她在那儿过得很开心
I…

write letters to her.
会给她写信
Oh, smart man. Very good. Letters are good.
小伙子机灵啊 真不错 写信好
I just can’t ever write about anything I reckon she’d care about.
我写的东西 我觉得她从来都不在意
You ever try poems?
你写过诗吗
Can’t say I have.
没写过
I don’t think I know a one.
我一首都不知道
Do you know any?
你知道吗
How about one that I used for my wedding vow?
我婚礼誓词用的那首行吗
When I was not much older than you.
我那时不比你现在大多少
Oh, right on. Mind if I hear it?
好啊 能说给我听听吗
Okay. Let’s see if I can remember it.
好 看我还记不记得
Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?
能否把你比作夏日璀璨
Thou art more lovely and more temperate.
你却比夏季更可爱温存
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May.
狂风摧残五月花蕊娇妍
And summer’s lease hath all too short a date.
夏天匆匆离去毫不停顿
Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines.
苍天明眸有时过于灼热
And often is his gold complexion dimmed.
金色面容往往蒙上阴翳
And every fair from fair sometimes declines.
一切优美形象不免褪色
By chance or nature’s changing course undimmed.
偶然摧折或自然地老去
But thy eternal summer shall not fade.
而你如仲夏繁茂不凋谢
Nor lose possession of that fair thou ow’st.
秀雅风姿将永远翩翩
Nor

shall…

Nor shall death brag thou walkest in his shade.
死神无法逼你气息奄奄
When in eternal lines to time thou grow’st.
你将永生与不朽诗篇
So long as men can breathe and eyes can see.
只要人能呼吸眼不盲
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.
这诗和你将千秋流芳
Fern!
弗恩
Hey! Hi!
嗨 嗨
Hey.

Hi. You made it. Yeah.
嗨 你来了 是啊
Good.
好样的
Yeah. It’s nice. Wow. Wow.
这儿很不错 哇哦
Well, hey. Come here.
嗨 过来
Come on in.
进来吧
I’ll get that. Okay.
我来拿 好
This is Emily, my daughter-in-law.
这是艾米丽 我儿媳
I’m Fern. So nice to meet you.
我是弗恩 见到你真好
Hi. Welcome.
你好 欢迎
Hey, everybody. Hey! There you are!
大家好 嗨 你们来了
This is Fern.
这是弗恩
Hey. Hi, I’m Mike. Hi.
你好 我是麦克 你好
Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
幸会 幸会
Welcome, welcome. Thank you.
欢迎欢迎 谢谢
And you know James. Hi, James. How are you?
詹姆斯 你见过的 嗨 詹姆斯 你好吗
It’s nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
Thanks for having me.
多谢招待
Who’s that? Is that the guy? This is Damien.
他就是你们的孩子吗 这是达米恩
He’s the guy. Say hi. Hi, Damien.
是他 打个招呼 你好呀 达米恩
How’s your drive?
路上怎么样
It was great. Little hairy on the end.
很顺利 最后有点崎岖
That’s a scary road.
那段路怪吓人的
In your van? I’ve heard about your van. Yeah.
开你的房♥车吗 我听说你有一辆 是啊
Yeah. I’d like to see it.
是啊 我想看看
I’ll, uh, introduce you at some point. Thanks. Yeah. Okay.
有机会带你看 谢啦 好
Where you comin’ from? Hi.
你从哪儿来的 你好
That’s Peter. Hey!
那是彼得 你好
Hi! Can I get you somethin’?
你好 需要点什么吗
Uh, water would be great. Thanks. Water? Great. Sure.
水就可以 谢谢 水 好嘞
Been on the road long?
在路上很久了吗
Yeah. I worked for a while,
我工作过一段时间
but I’ve been travelin’ since I last saw you, yeah.
但上次分别后 我一直在四处旅行
Okay, I’ll give you to mommy.
好 让妈妈抱你
You had a flat. Did you eat something?
你轮胎瘪了 你吃东西了吗
Eat something? Huh?
吃东西了吗 什么
You had a flat tire on your van, Dave.
你车轮胎瘪了一个 戴夫
Oh, okay. I hadn’t noticed.
哦 好的 我都没发现
‘Cause you’re stayin’?
因为你都待在家里吧
Yeah.
是啊
Good.
挺好
Yeah, I never expected to.
我完全没料到
Never thought I’d spend another night under a roof, but…
没想到我还会在屋檐下过夜 但是
Well, this is a really nice place, Dave.
这里真的很好 戴夫
Yeah, you can stay.
你可以留下来
Oh, good, thanks. I need to do laundry.
谢谢 我有衣服要洗
You know, I meant stay longer, Fern.
我是说 你可以留久一点 弗恩
They do have a guest house.
他们有客房♥的
I’m serious.
我说真的
What’d they think about that?
他们会怎么想
I already asked them.
我已经问过他们了
I like you.
我喜欢你
You’re a good person.
你是个好人
You…

You get along with people for the most part.
你通常和大家都相处得很好
You know, I…

I like being around you.
我喜欢跟你在一起
I like being around you.
我喜欢跟你在一起
What’s up? What’s up? You don’t wanna be that way?
怎么啦 怎么啦 你不想那样
You wanna be like this, don’t you? Yeah.
你想这样 对不对
Sometimes you get a notion to jump into the ocean
有时你会想 想跳进海洋
Here. He might be getting a little tired.
来 他可能有点累了
Here. I’ve gotta go to the kitchen.
来 我得去趟厨房♥
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Just, just…
就这样
Don’t be gone long, Dave.
别去太久 戴夫
Okay?
好吗
…aren’t you?
不是吗
Go ahead. Go ahead.
过去 过去
Come here. Come here.
过来 过来
Here they come. Look at all those.
来了 瞧瞧那些
How many do you have?
你们有多少只
I don’t know how many we have.
我不知道有多少
That one’s beautiful. Look at those feathers.
那只真漂亮 看它的羽毛
Hey. Where’s that little puffed one?
嘿 那只小胖胖呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!