You are one of those lucky people that is from the United States.
你是来自美♥利♥坚♥的幸运儿
Of the US of A. Yes.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国
Yes, I am. And you can travel anywhere.
我是 你可以去到任何地方
Yes, ma’am. I know.
是的 我知道
And they sometimes call you nomads…
有时候 人们会称你为游牧民
…or people who don’t have a home.
或者无家可归的人
I see that you have this ring.
我看到你戴了一个戒指
Are you married?
你结婚了吗
I am, but my husband died.
我结婚了 但是我丈夫去世了
And so…
所以
I’m not gonna take that off.
我不会摘下来的
That ring is a circle.
这个戒指 是一个圆
And it never ends.
它没有尽头
And that means that your love never ends.
代表你的爱 没有尽头
And you may not be able to take it off if you tried.
可能就算你试图把它摘下来 也摘不下来
I don’t think I could.
我觉得我摘不下来
No.

Got a nice setup. The best one.
布置得不错 最好看的了
He has a case of diverticulitis.
他有憩室炎
Which is inflammation of his intestines.
由肠道发炎引起的
So, earlier the surgeon went in and did a laparoscopic surgery.
所以早些时候 医生给他做了腹腔镜手术
He had surgery?
他做了手术
Ooh, Cup Noodles.
哦 杯面
Yeah. Well, it’s good for when you’re sick.
不舒服的时候吃挺好的
Animal crackers.
动物形脆饼干
And…
还有
for you.
给你的
That’s my favorite.
这是我最喜欢的
I know.
我知道
Thanks, Fern.
谢谢你 弗恩
So, what are you gonna do next?
那接下来你什么打算
Uh, I’m gonna go to the beet harvest in Nebraska.
我要去内布拉斯加收甜菜
Uh, that doesn’t start till October.
那要到十月份才开始
How ’bout you?
你呢
I’m gonna start in at Wall Drug.
我会先在沃尔商店工作
Yeah, I did that last year.
我去年也在那做过
I can see if they have another opening.
我可以问问有没有多一个名额
For me? Yeah.
给我吗 对
Got a great place to park.
那里停车的地方不错
Enjoy your kippers.
好好吃你的鱼干吧
Get better. Bye.
快点好起来 再见
How’s it going? Good, good, good.
怎么样 很好 很好
One…

Hey, Michael! Hey! How’s it goin’?
迈克尔 怎么了
Good. Can I take these tomatoes and onions?
挺好的 我可以把番茄和洋葱拿过去吗
Yes. Absolutely.
当然可以
Thank you.
谢谢
I don’t like it.
我不喜欢这样
One up over the right side there.
右边也放上来了哦
Okay.
好的
Please don’t let her face get near me.
拜托 别让它的脸靠近我
Oh, sheesh.
妈呀
Oh, my gosh. Isn’t she beautiful?
天呐 不觉得它很美吗
I’m kinda kidding, but I’m not, really.
我其实是在开玩笑 也没有
Oh, no. It’s really squeezing my arm a lot.
哦不 它把我的手臂抓得好紧
That’s me.
那是我
Okay.
好吧
He didn’t get it.
它没接到
Oh, my God, look at how gross it is.
天呐 你看这块肉有多恶心
No! Get out of there, Terry. Get out! Get out!
不 快出来 特里 快出来
He’s fine, Fern. Fern, he’s fine.
弗恩 没事的 他没事的
No, no. No, no. He’s fine, he’s fine.
不 不 他没事的
Look. Just look.
你看
What is it? What’s he feeding them?
这是什么 他喂它吃什么
Probably chicken or something like that.
可能是鸡肉吧
No. It’s rabbits.
不 是兔子
Look at that. Look at that.
你看 你看
Look at his eyes. Yeah, yeah. He wants you.
看它的眼睛 对 它要吃你了
He wants you next.
下一个要吃你了
You get in there.
你到前面去
I don’t wanna be the one.
我可不想被吃了
He’s gonna come right through the glass.
它要从窗子里冲出来了
Pack in, pack out.
自己带来的自己带走
I think they were actually this big.
我觉得它们确实有这么大
First thing we need to do is ask you to turn off your bright lights.
首先 请大家关掉亮着的灯
I can. Oh, it’s right there.
可以 噢 它就在那儿
Right, straight up, overhead.
头顶正上方
That’s the star, Vega.
那是织女星
But it’s 24 light years away.
不过它离我们有24光年
So what that means is
也就是说
the light that you’re looking at left Vega in 1987.
你们现在看到的星光 来自1987年
And it just got here? And it just got here.
才到我们这儿 才到我们这儿
So the telescope is set up on Jupiter.
望远镜对准了木星
Jupiter is the largest planet in our entire solar system.
木星是整个太阳系最大的行星
Stars blow up, and they shoot plasma and atoms out into space.
星体爆♥炸♥ 朝太空放射出等离子体和原子
Sometimes land on Earth.
有些落到地球上
Nourish the soil.
滋养土壤
They become part of you.
经此进入人体
So, hold out your right hand
现在张开右手
and look at a star.
望向星星
Because there are atoms
千万年前的爆♥炸♥中
from stars that blew up eons ago
星星散出原子
that landed on this planet,
原子落上地球
and now they’re in your hand.
如今循环到了你们手里
Hi. Hi. Sorry, we’re closed.
你好 你好 抱歉 我们打烊了
I’m looking for Dave.
我找戴夫
I’m his son, James.
我是他儿子詹姆斯
He’s in the kitchen. Around the counter there.
他在厨房♥ 就在柜台旁边
That one? Yeah.
那边 对
In Nashville, we recorded a record…
我们在纳什维尔录了一张唱片
I got it. I got it. I got it.
知道了 知道了 知道了
I’ve been through here.
我来过这里
Oh, yeah? A couple of times, yeah.
是吗 来过几次
This place, man.
这地方 哎
I don’t know why anybody would wanna live here.
我不明白怎么有人愿意住在这儿
Well, I can think of worse places.
我还知道更糟糕的地方
You wanna know a good way to get to know a place? What?
告诉你个了解当地的好方法 嗯
AA meetings.
匿名戒酒互助会
Really? I mean, for me.
是吗 我觉得是
Back when I was with the band, and I was travelin’ around,
我以前跟着乐队四处巡演
I used to go to AA meetings everywhere.
到哪儿都会去匿名戒酒会
It was a great way to get to know people and to get to know a place.
非常适合认识新人 了解新地方
How’s the burger?
汉堡怎么样
Well, it’s not bad. Yeah?
还不错吧 是吧
He’s a good cook, your dad.
你爹是个好厨子
It’s not that hard to make a burger.
做汉堡可不怎么难
Cold.
真冷漠
That’s his wife, Emily. Oh, she’s cute. Hope she’s older than she looks.
他老婆艾米丽 她真好看 显年轻
She’s gonna have a baby.
她怀孕了
You’re gonna be a grandpa.
你要当爷爷了
When’s she due?
什么时候生
In two weeks, he said.
他说两周后
He’s on his way home now.
他在回家路上了
Asked me to come with him. You should go.
还让我跟他一起回去 回吧
I was…
我以前
I was, uh…
我以前
He didn’t like it very much that I wasn’t around when he was…
我以前没陪着他 他挺不满的
when he was young.
在他小时候
I tried to be around when he was older,
等他大了我想陪着他
but he was into his thing, and I was into mine
但他有他自己的事 我也有我的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!