Uh… Yeah, sure.
嗯好啊
Yeah. That’s good.
好的 够了
Black, so…
这是黑咖啡 所以
If you want anything in it, you gotta put it in.
要什么的话自己加
So, see ya.
好了 回见
Yeah. Have a good day. I’m your camp host.
祝你过得愉快 我是你的营地管♥理♥员♥
One thing you wanna make sure
你要记得的一件事是
that you always do is put on gloves.
一定要戴上手套
You need to protect your health.
要保护自己的健康
We have people from all over the world coming here.
这里有从世界各地来的人
Give ’em a little puff.
吹一口气
And that’s it.
好了
The walls, too? Or just that silver thing?
墙也要吗 还是只擦银色的部分
Oh, walls, too. Yes. Walls, too. Okay.
哦 都要擦 好的
Where do you go and find scenery like this?
哪里能看到这样的景色啊
Right here is where you go. Yeah.
就应该来这样的地方 是啊
The Badlands. The Badlands.
恶土 恶土
We be the bitches of the Badlands.
我们是恶土悍妇
Look. Look.
你看
I don’t want those on me. No.
不要扔到我身上来
Some people.
有些人啊
Oh, that’s almost a whole bag of Doritos.
这差不多还有一整包立体脆呢
Excuse me. Yeah?
不好意思 怎么了
Hey.
你好
Are you the camp host?
你们是营地管♥理♥员♥吗
Yeah. I’m Fern. That’s Linda May.
是的 我是弗恩 那是琳达·梅
How you guys doin’? Good.
你们还好吗 挺好的
I’d shake your hand… I’m Victor.
我很想跟你握手 我是维克多
…but you wouldn’t. Not now.
但现在不行
You don’t wanna touch these.
你现在应该不想握我们的手
Well, the power’s out here.
这边断电了
We’re tryin’ to have our daughter’s birthday party.
我们正要给女儿过生日呢
Is it on?
有了吗
It’s on! All right!
有了 好的
Do you want me to tie this one on your wrist, too?
要我也把这个绑在你手腕上吗
Oh, no! The wind’s picking up!
哦不 风越来越大了
Oh, my. Oops.
哎呀
Which hand do you want it on?
你想绑在哪只手上
That one?
那只吗
What beautiful hands.
你的手真好看
There you go.
好了
Welcome to Badlands Spa.
欢迎来到恶土美容院
Can I please have a volunteer from the audience?
台下有自告奋勇的观众吗
Pick me. Okay.
选我 好的
Oh, doesn’t that feel wonderful?
是不是感觉非常美妙呢
What’s your name, miss?
你叫什么 女士
Linda. Linda.
琳达 琳达
Hi, may I help you?
你好 有什么能帮你的吗
Yes. We’re here for the tour.
我们想参加导览
The tour will be in about 15 minutes.
导览大概在十五分钟后开始
Should we wait right here?
我们要在这里等吗
You can wait if you want, here.
你们愿意的话 可以在这里等
I got a great map of the local area, here.
我有一张园区的地图
We have a schedule of some of the summer activities right here.
上面还有夏季活动的安排
You can take one. Oh, wonderful.
想要的话 可以拿一份 不错
There you go. Okay.
给 好的
This is gonna be really exciting.
接下来很有意思哦
Rub two stones together.
把两块石头放在一起搓
And you’ll see what happens as they start to get like sand.
搓出沙来 看看会发生什么
That’s why it’s so easy for a paleontologist to find fossils in here.
所以古生物学家在这里很容易找到化石
Why are there holes in the rocks?
为什么石头里面有孔
That’s a… That’s a very good question.
这是一个好问题
At one time, there was air inside these rocks.
曾经 岩石中间存在空气
Like little pockets, little bubbles of gas.
像是一袋气体 一瓶气体一样
And they’re trapped inside the rocks.
它们被包裹在岩石中
That’s what makes them so, uh, breakable.
所以会使得这些岩石较为易碎
Hey, hey!

Find anything interesting?
发现什么好玩的东西了吗
Rocks!
石头
Hey, Fern!
你好啊 弗恩
Hey, Greg. Line that up.
格雷格 都满上
Salute!
敬礼
To the earthship.
敬地球之船
To the earthship. To the earthship.
敬地球之船 敬地球之船
Thank you. You’re welcome.
谢谢 不客气
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, makes your voice go high.
声音都变高了
Okay.
好的
This is my land in Arizona.
这是我在亚利桑那的地
I’m gonna build an earthship
我要造一栋地球之船
that’s a totally self-contained house,
一栋完全独♥立♥自足的房♥子
built out of tires, and bottles, and cans.
用轮胎 瓶瓶罐罐来造
So it has no waste. It in no way harms the land, this house.
这栋房♥子不产生垃圾 不会污染环境
Selfsufficient? Selfsufficient.
自给自足 自给自足
It looks like a living piece of art that you’ve made with your own two hands.
它就像是你用自己的双手打造的艺术品
It’s something that I can leave to my grandchildren.
这是我可以传给我孙子辈的东西
This house would be there for generations.
这栋房♥子会存在在那里很久很久
Outlive us all.
比我们存在的时间都要久
That’s a good thing.
真不错
There. Now we’re on.
好了 现在可以了
When you get old, you get personality.
年纪大了 有脾气了
Yeah.
是啊
I’m not gonna see you for a while.
我要很久都见不到你了
But… But…
不过 不过
You come and see me.
你要来看我
You come and stay as long as you like.
你来的话 想待多久都可以
Whenever you like.
什么时候来都可以
Okay. Thank you.
好吗 谢谢
Thank you, Linda May.
谢谢 琳达·梅
Oh, thank you.
要谢谢你
You have given me so much.
你给了我太多
Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay.
好了 好了
Hi, Fern.
你好啊 弗恩
Hey.
你好
I was at the gas station, and, uh,
我刚刚在加油站
and I think it’s better if you don’t
我觉得你最好
drive through the park when it’s dark for your cigarettes,
不要在天黑的时候开车去那买♥♥烟
so I got you these.
所以我买♥♥了这个给你
What are they?
这是什么
Uh, licorice sticks.
甘草棒
I can’t smoke licorice sticks, Dave.
我不抽甘草棒 戴夫
I know, but you can chew on these,
我知道 不过你可以嚼着
and, you know, they help curb the urge.
可以帮助克制烟瘾
I’m not gonna quit smoking, Dave.
我不会戒烟的 戴夫
Yeah, I know, but you should try these.
我知道 你可以试试这个
They’re good for the digestion, too.
对消化也好
Fine. Thanks.
好吧 谢谢
What’s going on? Ants. I’ve got ants.
这是怎么了 蚂蚁 车里有蚂蚁
Oh, ants. They’re okay.
蚂蚁没事的
No, they’re not. They’re in my food, Dave!
有事 它们都爬到我的食物里了 戴夫
I can do it. Thanks.
我可以自己来 谢谢
Where do you want this?
这个要放哪儿
Fern, I’m sorry.
弗恩 对不起
I’m sorry, I didn’t know that…
对不起 我不知道
Go over there!
到那边去
You don’t have to shout. Okay?
你也用不着吼我 好吧
Stay over there.
去那边待着
I’m going.
我这就走
Okay.
好了
No, we’re closed.
现在暂停使用

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!