♪ Like a band of Gypsies we go down to Quartzsite
♪ 像吉普赛人一样来到昆特赛特
♪ We’ll see Bob again
♪ 再次见到鲍勃
All right. In Quartzsite, Arizona,
好的 下面是亚利桑那昆特赛特
especially in the Quartzsite Yacht Club,
特别是我们昆特赛特游艇俱乐部
line dancing is a long-standing tradition,
一直以来的传统舞蹈
so here we go.
来吧
♪ Well I went down to Quartzsite
♪ 我来到昆特赛特
♪ Been trying to sell my wares
♪ 想要兜售我的货物
♪ I got a great selection You can’t find just anywhere
♪ 我的东西很好 只此一家
♪ Well, I know I’ve got no money I hear it all the time
♪ 我没钱 我总是听人这么说
♪ I bet they’ll be back tomorrow
♪ 我打赌他们明天还会来
♪ ‘Cause that’s your favorite line
♪ 因为这是你最喜欢的台词
♪ Well, I’m selling drink at half-price
♪ 饮料我都半价卖♥♥
♪ I’m taking out a loan
♪ 我还有贷款要还
♪ Man, if I don’t make some money soon
♪ 要是不能快点赚钱
♪ I’ll never get back home
♪ 我永远都回不了家
♪ I got the Quartzsite vendor blues
♪ 我唱起昆特赛特商贩布鲁斯
Looks like you got a hankering to go out there.
看样子你很想上去跳舞
No.
没有
You sure?
确定吗
Okay.
好吧
Come on. All right.
来吧 好吧
♪ And we can start over
♪ 然后我们可以重新开始
♪ With what could’ve been
♪ 我们原本可以的
There are no professionals here.
大家跳得都不专业
♪ We’ll hold each other close
♪ 我们会紧紧抱着彼此
♪ And fall in love again
♪ 然后再爱一次
♪ We’ll hold each other close
♪ 我们会紧紧抱着彼此
♪ And fall in love again
♪ 然后再爱一次
♪ So have you ever thought of getting back with me
♪ 你有没有想过回到我身边
♪ And maybe friends can be the way they used to be
♪ 也许朋友能像原来那样
♪ I swear I’ll never hurt you
♪ 我发誓我永远不会伤害你
♪ I’ll never set you free
♪ 我永远不会把你放开
♪ If you ever think of getting back with me
♪ 如果你想要回到我身边
Goodbye, Fern!
再见 弗恩
Nice.
不错
…for your security while on the road,
为了您在路上的
or out in the boondocks,
和在野外的安全
so if there are any questions that you may have
任何关于房♥车系统设计
regarding RV system design, maintenance, and troubleshooting,
维护和故障排查的问题都可以找我们
stop on by today, and bring your rig,
今天就行动吧 带上你的装备
so that we can help you take advantage
让我们来帮助你
of what Mother Nature is offering for free.
享受大自然免费为我们提供的一切
Hey, Ron. Can you come here a second?
罗恩 能过来一下吗
These guys have some really nice stuff.
他们有很多不错的货
This is Noodle, Roxy. That’s Ron.
这是努多 洛克茜 这是罗恩
How’s it going, Ron? Noodle.
还好吗 罗恩 努多你好
Trying to make some gas money.
想卖♥♥了换点油钱
Roxy. Nice to meet you.
洛克茜你好 很高兴认识你
Yeah, I think these are really nice, Ron.
我觉得这个真的不错
Look at that work.
你看这个做工
It’s got nice whoop-de-doos.
你这些东西不错啊
Yeah. Look, look. I see those.
你看 看 这些东西
Ron, look.
罗恩 你看
Hello, ma’am.
女士 你好
You by chance have an extra cigarette?
不知道你还有没有烟
Yeah, sure.
有啊
Need a light?
要火吗
I’d love one.
好啊
Need it?
你要吗
Well, sure. Thank you.
好啊 谢谢
Yep. What’s your name?
好的 你叫什么
Fern. Fern, Derek.
弗恩 弗恩 我叫德里克
Hi, Derek.
你好 德里克
Well, it’s nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你 很高兴认识你
I’ll be seeing you.
回见
What?
干嘛
What?
干嘛
It’s Fern, it’s Fern, Swankie. It’s Fern.
是我 弗恩 斯万基
Hey. Hi. Didn’t you see the flag?
你好 你没看到我挂了旗子吗
Yeah, yeah. I’m sorry. It means
嗯 不好意思 这表示
I don’t wanna be disturbed. I know.
不要打扰我 我知道
I need a ride to town.
我需要搭车进城一趟
Why?
为什么
I blew my tire.
我的车胎爆了
Well, go change it.
那就换一个啊
I don’t have a spare.
我没有备胎
You don’t have a spare?
你没有备胎
You’re out in the boondocks and you don’t have a spare?
你在这荒郊野外的 居然没有备胎
You can die out here. You’re out in the wilderness,
你可能会死在这荒郊野外的
far away from anybody.
周围什么人都没有
You can die out here. Don’t you understand that?
你可能会死在这里的 你明白吗
You have to take it seriously.
你要认真对待这件事
You have to have a way to get help.
你要有办法寻求帮助
You have to be able to change your own tire.
你要学会自己换轮胎
I appreciate it. Thanks, Swankie.
谢谢你的忠告 斯万基
All right.
好吧
You can… You can pay me back.
你可以这样回报我
I’m gonna go on this trip. I’m getting ready to leave.
我准备去旅行一趟 在准备出发了
I got a lot to do.
我有很多事要做
I can’t get it all done fast enough.
我没法很快完成
Yeah, sure. I owe ya. I owe ya.
当然 是我欠你的
You can help me finish things up.
你可以帮我把准备工作做完
I really appreciate it. You got it.
非常感谢 没问题
Here’s what I suggest.
我的建议是
Don’t get AAA, okay?
别用AAA 好吧
You gotta get something like a SPOT device.
你要有一个定位装置
A satellite tracking device.
卫星定位装置什么的
We need to soak the sandpaper.
把砂纸浸泡一下
It’s called wet and dry.
这种是水砂纸
We need it to be wet.
要把它浸湿
Ready?
好了吗
Ready. Yep.
好了
Now we need to mask the fender off,
现在我们要把挡泥板包起来
because white paint will land on the fender, too.
因为白漆会掉到挡泥板上
Put plastic over this.
这上面是盖塑料
All right, let me just say
好吧 我想说
that this is a lot more complicated than I thought.
这比我想的复杂多了
Oh, it’s very, very complicated.
是啊 很复杂的
And it’s taking me a long time to patch all the peeling paint on this van.
要把这辆车刮擦的地方都补好可得花我很长时间
So are you quitting on me?
你这是要反悔了吗
No, no, I’m not quitting.
没有 我没有要反悔
When we get done with all this,
我们这边完成之后
I’m gonna give you all my paint.
我会把我的油漆都给你
I don’t want to take any more of it with me,
我不想带着这些东西了
you can have it all ’cause your van looks kind of…
可以都给你 因为你的车看起来
ratty.
挺破的
No, it doesn’t.
哪有
She does not. She just needs a wash.
才不破呢 给她洗洗就行了
No. You take my paint.
不是哦 把我的漆拿去吧
Ratty.
挺破的
Fern. It’s Swankie.
弗恩 我是斯万基
What? I’m indisposed.
怎么了 我现在不太方便
Where did I get all this stuff?
我哪来的这东西
Yeah? Well, it adds up.
东西都是越积越多的
Where’d it come from?
这都哪来的
I just put on Facebook, Quartzsite Chatter, the other day
我前几天在脸书昆特赛特小组发了消息
that I was givin’ all this stuff away
我要把这些东西都送人
and I asked people to come get it.
想要的人就来拿
So, I’m hopin’ they do.
希望有人能来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!