I think it’s time we had a talk.
我想我们该谈谈了
I’m the one in the picture, Sam.
我是照片里的人 萨姆
You?
是你
Susan Atwell was the woman I’ve been seeing.
苏珊·阿特韦尔是我见过的女人
I had nothing to do with her death.
我和她的死毫无关系
I was in love with her.
我爱上她了
Jesus, you must feel terrible.
天啊 你一定很难受
You’re the only one I can tell
你是唯一一个我能告诉你
that this spy-hunt thing’s a phony.
这个狩猎间谍的事情是假的
Yuri doesn’t have anything to do with the murder?
间谍和谋杀案没有任何有关系
Nothing.
没关系
This, it’s a cover-up. That’s all I can tell you.
这是掩饰 我只能告诉你这些
Come on. Goddamn it, Sam, this is
来吧 该死 萨姆 这是…
This is for your own protection, all right?
这是为了怕给你添麻烦 明白
These people have already tried to kill one person who knew.
谁能想到这些人已经试图杀死一个人
What do you want me to do?
你想让我做什么
Will you slow up the resolution on that picture?
你会减慢那张照片的分辨率吗
I need more time, Sam.
我需要更多时间 萨姆
I need more time to get this straightened out.
我需要更多的时间把这弄清
That’s what I need.
这就是我需要的
I’m not satisfied with the way this is coming up.
我不满意这是怎么来的
The Eigenvalue is off.
特征值已关闭
Looks all right to me.
我很好
We’re pulling away from our reference information.
我们正在远离我们能参考的信息
Advise them to program a Fourier Transform.
建议他们编一个傅立叶变换程序
I don’t know, that seems like a waste of time.
我不明白 这似乎会浪费时间
Just do what I want, okay?
按我想做的 好吗
Take it easy, Sam, we’re all working the same amount of time.
别紧张 萨姆我们的工作时间都一样
I’m sorry, David. Just do it, please, okay?
对不起 大卫 快做吧 好吗
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
Fuck off.
滚开
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
I would rather do this myself. You can listen if you want to.
我在做自己愿做的事 你愿意 可以听
Display that badge. Hi. Hi.
出示徽章 你好 嗨
This goes here? Yeah.
这里 是的
Where are we going?
我们要去哪
We’re gonna go down to Major Donovan’s office.
我们要去多诺万少校的办公室
You can give a full description of this guy to him.
你可以给他一个完整的描述
Who the hell’s Donovan?
谁是多诺万
He’s our commanding officer.
他在我们的中校办公室
Hello.
你好
You know who this is?
你知道这是谁吗
I have to talk to you, but I can’t leave here now.
我得和你谈谈 因为我现在不能离开这里
I’m on the damn pay phone now. It’s probably not even safe.
现在在付费电♥话♥上也许不安全
All right, I’ll come there as soon as I can get away.
好吧 我一会想法摆脱这里
I’ll be damned! That’s him, the son of a bitch who rented the boat!
我敢发誓 就是他 那个租了船的婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Where?
在哪
Right there, he just went around the corner!
就在那里 他在拐角处
Do you see him?
你看见他了吗
He’s gone.
他跑了
I’ll get back to you.
我会给你回复
Where have you been? Yuri’s in the building.
你去哪了 间谍在大楼里
Would you buzz the Secretary, please.
请你给部长打电♥话♥好吗
They were bringing in a witness and he spotted him.
他们带了一个目击者 他认出了他
I know! Can I go in?
我知道 我能进去吗
Go right in. Well, what are my orders, sir?
好吧 有什么命令 长官
Close all the exits, Major.
关闭所有出口 少校
Hold your witness while we decide what to do.
在我们决定做什么的时候 请你见证
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Is Yuri in the building? So it would seem.
间谍在这栋楼里吗 看来确实是
This is splendid work, Tom. I’ve had all the exits closed.
这是了不起的工作 汤姆 我把所有出口都关了
Why don’t we empty the building
我们为什么不清空大楼
and have everybody file past this man?
让所有人通过那个目击者
Then in five minutes the place will be swarming
五分钟后这地方将蜂拥上
with television cameramen.
电视摄影师
We’ll just have to take the witness through the building,
我们可以把目击者带进大楼
room by room.
逐一房♥间查
It’s the largest building in the world.
这是世界上最大的建筑
It’s the only way we’ll get any privacy.
只有这样我们才能保密
I’ll see to it.
我去看看
Major Donovan, I suggest that all officers carry side arms.
多诺万少校我建议 所有的军官都随身携带武器
The man we’re after has killed at least one person already.
我们要找的人已经杀了至少一个人
Don’t worry, Tom. I don’t expect you to carry one.
别担心 汤姆 我不指望你拿把枪
Tall or short? Thin or fat? Light or dark?
高还是短 瘦还是胖 白还是黑
That’s right. You think this is some kind of joke?
很对 你认为这是开玩笑吗
What I’m trying to tell you is the son of a bitch is average.
我想告诉你的是 狗♥娘♥养♥的很普通
All right, let’s go find this “average” son of a bitch.
好吧 我们去找这个 “普通的” 狗♥娘♥养♥的
I’m positive I remember this guy. I always remember the good tippers.
我肯定记得这家伙 我总是记得小费的好处
CID has brought in another witness.
刑事局带来了另一个证人
A bellboy from a hotel in Annapolis.
来自安纳波利斯酒店的服务生
Now you can have two search parties.
现在你可以有两个搜索方向
That’s great news. We can move twice as fast.
真是好消息 我们可以快速同时进行
I’ll see to it.
我去一下
You see, David? It’s all coming together.
你看 戴维 一切都照计划展开
Dear God, I hope you’re right.
亲爱的上帝 我希望你是对的
All right, down this corridor. Make it quick.
好了 沿着这条走廊走 快点
Let’s go.
我们走吧
That ain’t him. I just rented the guy a sailboat, give me a break.
不是他 我租过那家伙一艘帆船 让我休息一下
I’m getting sick of this shit.
我受够了
How much longer?
还要多久
Scott, it’s impossible to search this entire building.
斯科特 不可能搜查完整个大楼
It would take all night.
要花一整晚
We have a shift finishing at 5 and one at 6.
我们必须在明早5点到6点完成
What do you suggest we do then?
你认为我们该怎么办
Let them out through the mall entrance.
让他们从购物中心入口出去
We’ll have both witnesses there. What do you think?
我们在那里会有两个目击证人 你看呢
Television.
看电视
We haven’t been allowed inside, Mark,
我们还没有被允许进去
but we’re told there’s a bottleneck of hundreds
但我们被告知数百人堵在一个狭窄口
perhaps thousands of people, waiting to go home.
也许有数千人等着回家
Those who have been allowed to leave say
那些被允许离开的人说
they were first cleared by members of the CID.
他们首先被CID成员排除
That’s The Criminal Investigation Division of Army intelligence.
那是陆军情报部门的刑事调查局
Apparently, there’s a search on for a person who may be a spy
显然 正在寻找一个可能是间谍的人
trapped, right now, inside the Pentagon itself.
现在被困在五角大楼内部
We will stay here and follow these events as they develop
我们将留在这里 并跟踪事件的发展
and we’ll get back to you with updates as the story continues.
随时报道这次事件的进程
Melissa Donaldson, WCDM, at the Pentagon.
无线通讯梅利莎·唐纳森在五角大楼报道
He must have gotten out past us.
他一定会从我们这里出来的
No way. He’s hiding somewhere in the building.
不可能 他躲在大楼的某个地方了
We’ll have to go back to the room-to-room.
我们得回到房♥间去
We’ll go down to the basement level,
我们到地下室去
search the situation room computer complex.
搜索复杂的计算机中心
We’ll start at the bottom and work our way up.
我们从底部开始 然后继续
Let’s do it.
我们开始吧
Jesus.
上帝
You’re to initial this, sir. What?
你要签字 长官 什么
You’re to initial this. What is it?
你要签字 是什么
It’s authorization to release the Atwell woman’s body for burial.
授权释放阿特韦尔妇女的遗体埋葬
We’re down to about 50 persons with A-positive blood.
我们有50人有阳性血
How many are men? Aw, come on.
男人有多少 哦 来吧
Nobody told me we had to sort them out by sex.
没人告诉我我们得按性别分类
Look, I gotta take a break, man.
我得休息一下 伙计
Sam, I need to talk to you.
萨姆 我要和你谈谈
I have to have your help. I slowed it up as much as I could.
我必须得到你的帮助 我尽可能地放慢速度
I know, but they’re going to be able to recognize this picture soon.
我知道 但他们很快就能认出这张照片
There’s nothing more I can do.
我也就无能为力了
They mean to kill me, Sam.
他们想杀了我 萨姆
Tom, you haven’t slept for two days.
汤姆 你已经两天没睡觉了
I’m telling you the truth, I don’t stand a chance in hell.
我说的是实话 我在地狱里没有机会

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!