Instruct the CIA to get in touch with you at your home.
指示刑事局在你家与你取得联♥系♥
I want you to remain there and wait for the information.
我要你留在那里等信息
You’re not to call me. I’ll check in with you periodically.
你不能打电♥话♥给我 我会定期跟你核对的
Yes, sir.
好的 长官
As quickly as possible. Okay.
尽快 好
Hey! You two!
嘿 你们两个
Scott, where are they going?
斯科特 他们要去哪里
Laurel and Hardy, where are they going?
劳雷尔和哈迪 他们要去哪里
Who’s that, Tom?
干什么 汤姆
You know who I mean, the bookends. I sent them on an errand.
你知道我的意思 摆设 我派他们去办事
Tom. Tom. Tom!
汤姆 汤姆 汤姆
Yes, sir, I’ll–
是的 先生 我会
I need a car, it’s an emergency.
我需要一辆车 有紧急情况
I’m sorry commander, CID’s got everything.
我很抱歉 长官 全部让刑事局用了
This one. Bring this one down.
这个 把这个放下来
You can’t take that, the lift is busted.
你不能这么做 还在起落架上
The man’s gonna fix it. Watch your toes.
那人会修好的 注意你的脚趾
Come on! Get out of there! Get outta there right now!
出来 快离开 马上离开
Shit.
混♥蛋♥
Shit. Hi.
混♥蛋♥ 嗨
Goddamn it, get him! Come on, hurry up!
该死 把他弄走 快点
Hey, what are you doing? Are you crazy?
嘿 你在干什么 你疯了吗
Hey, you okay?
嘿 你没事吧
I’m sorry. Hey, slow down!
对不起 嘿 慢点
Look out!
小心
Hey, you almost killed a guy here!
嘿 你差点杀了那个家伙
I’m gonna get you, motherfucker!
我会找到你的 混♥蛋♥
Nina, come with me. Tom.
尼娜 跟我来 汤姆
We can’t talk here. Is there a back way out of this place?
我们不能在这里谈 有后门吗
What happened to Susan?
苏珊怎么了
Listen, we cannot talk here, you’re in danger, all right?
听着 我们不能在这里 你很危险 好吗
What’s going on? It doesn’t
怎么回事 是这…
Can I go to my place?
我能去我家吗
No, don’t go there, they’ll kill you.
不 不要去那里 他们会杀了你
Oh, my God!
哦 我的上帝
You have to get lost, and I mean really, really lost.
你必须照顾好自己 我的意思是照顾好自己
Thank you for before.
之前的事谢谢你
Go. There he is!
快走 他在那
Look out, he’s got a gun!
看 他有枪
I think we should go back to the Pentagon, sir.
我想我们应该回五角大楼去 长官
That was a stupid, stupid thing you did.
愚蠢 你做了一件蠢事
I think you’re crazy.
我想你是疯了
I’m going to save Brice, no matter what it takes.
不管付出什么代价我都要拯救布赖斯
I thought I already told you that.
我想我已经告诉过你了
I don’t believe there is a Yuri.
我不相信有一个间谍
He’s real enough, all right.
他够真实了
Yeah, but has nothing to do with the murder of that girl, does he?
是的 但谋杀与那个女孩无关 对吗
We’ll find that out when we catch him.
我们抓到他的时候就知道了
Not if those two get to him first you won’t.
如果那两个人先找到他
Damn it! I am tired of weakness.
该死 我的忍♥耐有限
I am faced with a grave problem,
我面对一个严重的问题
and I intend to resolve it quickly and cleanly.
我打算迅速和干净地解决
You really are crazy. You’re fucking cuckoo.
你真的疯了你♥他♥妈♥疯了
I won’t be insulted by you,
我不会被你侮辱
and you’re not to attempt to interfere with this investigation again.
你也不要再试图干涉这项调查了
Do I make myself clear?
我没有说清楚吗
I quit.
我不干了
Your resignation is not accepted. Tom, be reasonable.
你的辞职是不被接受的 汤姆 理智一点
I’m deliberately shielding you from full knowledge.
我故意埋没了你的能力
Just follow your orders and everything will be all right.
只要你服从的命令 一切都会好的
Let him go!
让他走
Will you excuse me, please?
对不起
I hope you’re not calling your girlfriend.
我希望你不会打电♥话♥给你女朋友
Remember, Big Brother’s listening.
记住 老大在监听
I don’t give a shit. Hello?
我才不管他 你好
Fox! Hello, sir.
弗克斯 你好 长官
The writing on the box is Arabic, but it’s in the Maghrebi dialect.
盒子上的文字是阿♥拉♥伯语 马格里比方言
What they speak in Morocco.
摩洛哥人讲的话
What it says is kind of flowery, but it boils down to:
写的很华丽 大意思是
“A gift to a true friend.”
“送给真正朋友的礼物”
Good boy, you can come back now.
乖孩子 你可以回来了
Oh, jeez.
哦 天啊
The Polaroid just came online. Not much to look at, is it?
宝丽来刚上线 看不出什么吧
No, it’s not.
没有 还没有
Don’t gifts from foreign governments
接受外国政♥府♥送礼
have to be registered with the Office of Protocol?
必须向礼宾办公室登记
That’s what they tell us.
他们也是这样告诉我们的
Are their files computerized?
他们的档案是电脑化的吗
Yes, of course they would be in
是的 他们当然会在
the Department of State’s computer bank.
国♥务♥院♥计算机系统记录
Can we access those files?
我们能访问这些文件吗
They’re closed. You’ll have to get in touch with them tomorrow.
他们下班了了 你明天才能和他们联♥系♥
I can’t get in touch with them.
我无法与他们取得联♥系♥
We can interface. Can you do it now?
我们可以链接 你现在能做吗
There’ll be hell to pay.
这会受到严厉惩罚
Tom, does it matter to you that much?
汤姆 这对你有那么重要吗
Okay.
好吧
Thanks, I’ll be back in five minutes.
谢谢 我五分钟后回来
Come in.
请进
What is it now?
又有什么事
I’ve been thinking it over and maybe you’re right.
我想过了也许你是对的
Yes.
是的
Let’s just get this whole business over with,
让我们把整个事情都结束吧
and I’m sorry I blew up at you.
我很抱歉 对你发火了
We’re all very tired.
我们都很累了
Tom,
汤姆
when this is out of the way, we can do great things here.
这不太可能 我们可以在这里做大事
Well, first things first.
先做你的大事吧
How we doing, Sam?
能行吗 萨姆
I’m into the State Department computer. It was easy.
我进国♥务♥院♥的电脑很简单
Can you print that out for me? You got it.
你能帮我打印出来吗 你打吧
A lot of paper. You were right about the credit card receipts.
数据纸很多 关于信♥用♥卡♥你说得对
We found one from a gas station in Annapolis.
我们在安纳波利斯的一个加油站找到了一张
Great.
伟大
These the new people at the Pentagon?
五角大楼的新员工
Yeah, there are 4700 possibles so far.
是的 到目前为止可能有4700人
But we’ve had a real break.
但我们已经有了真正的突破
The CID has pinned down your man’s blood type.
刑事局把血型都记录了
How’d they get that? Autopsy specimen.
他们是怎么得到的 解剖标本
There was a residue of semen in the woman’s body.
那女人的尸体上有残留的精♥子♥
Blood type is A-positive.
血型是A阳性的
That’s pretty common, but it’ll help narrow the list.
这相当普遍 但它有助于缩小范围
You’re a genius, Sam.
你真是个天才 萨姆
I am. I am. I am.
我是 我是 我真是
You should get some sleep. You must be exhausted.
你该去睡会儿 你一定累坏了
I know if I’m exhausted or not.
我知道 如果我累了
As you say.
正如你所说
You look like you just stepped out of a bandbox.
你看上去十分整洁
You’re actually enjoying this, aren’t you?
你真的很享受这个 对吗
I’m just trying to do my job.
我只是想尽我的职责
It would be a lot easier if you’d stop attacking me.
如果你不再攻击我 那容易多了
I’m sorry, I’m just tired.
对不起 我是累了
I’ve got a lot on my mind.
我有很多心事
If it doesn’t keep moving towards a coherent image,
如果它不继续朝着一个连贯的图像
we just adjust the program.
我们只是调整程序
You mean, you could stop it and make
你的意思是 你可以阻止它
it go in another direction?
让它走在另一个方向
We’ve been doing that all along,
我们一直在做这件事
but it looks like it’s doing fine now.
但看起来现在一切都很好
I’m not so sure.
我不太确定

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!