Excuse me. Sergeant, get this right over to the photo lab, huh?
对不起 中士 把这个带到照片实验室 好吗
Sir. Commander. Yes?
先生 中校 怎么
Mr. O’Brien’s waiting for you in your office.
奥布赖恩先生在你办公室等你
That’s right, we made an appointment to go over the CIA report.
没错 我们和中情局有个预约
Just cancel it. If we do, he’ll go away suspicious.
取消吧 如果这么做 他会怀疑的
That’s true.
是这样
Hello. I’ll be in Commander Farrell’s office
你好 我会去法雷尔中校的办公室
could you call me in five minutes?
你能在五分钟之内给我打电♥话♥吗
Sorry it took so long.
抱歉时间长了点
This is the official estimate. It’s an advance copy.
是正式报告 这是一个先前的副本
I thought that was what you wanted.
我以为你想要的是这个
Pritchard here.
普里查德
Yes, of course. I’m sorry, I’m wanted in the Secretary’s office.
是的 当然 对不起 部长在办公室等我
I suggest that we reschedule this meeting.
我建议我们重新安排这次会议
Perhaps Commander Farrell and I could continue.
也许法雷尔中校和我可以继续进行
Commander Farrell That would be satisfactory.
法雷尔中校 那将是令人满意的
We’re both requested at the Secretary’s meeting.
我们都被要求参加部长的会议
I’m afraid we really must stop.
恐怕我们真的必须中止
Kevin, I was wondering if you might help me in the counterespionage area.
凯文 我想知道你是否可以在反间谍方面帮我
Tom, we’d better get to that meeting.
汤姆 我们最好去参加那个会议
Commander, when you get more time, you give me a call.
中校 你有时间时给我打电♥话♥
I can be reached 24 hours a day.
我可以在二十四小时内随时接听
Good.
好的
What was that supposed to be?
那是什么意思
I thought I might get something out of him about Yuri.
我想我可能会从他身上得到一些关于间谍的东西
What we have will be quite sufficient.
我们所掌握的将会相当充分的
I want you to arrange that all outgoing calls are monitored.
我要你安排好监听所有的来电
All calls?
所有电♥话♥
Don’t worry, Brice’s lines are safe.
别担心布赖斯的电♥话♥是安全的
I’ll see to it. Do it now.
我会的 现在就做吧
What’s that? Autopsy report.
那是什么 验尸报告
She died of a broken neck. Here’s a list of her stomach contents.
她死于颈部骨折 这是她的胃内化验清单
What the hell for?
怎么回事
There are different chemical pollutants in food.
食物中有不同的化学污染物
There’s a chance we might pin down where she ate her last day.
我们有可能查清她最后一天吃的东西
I want you to stay close to the center of things,
我要你们坚守这个地方
but you’re to do nothing until you’re instructed by me.
没我指示 什么都不要做
Who are these goons? They’re associated with Special Forces.
这些打手是谁 与特种部队有联♥系♥
I don’t understand what that means. What’s that mean, “Associated”?
我不明白 “有联♥系♥” 是什么意思
That means exactly what I said.
我说的是
They were formerly in Special Forces and now that are associated.
他们以前是特种部队的 现在还有关系
Where? Honduras? El Salvador?
在 洪都拉斯 萨尔瓦多
Somewhere down there. Were you with the death squads?
都去过 你是行刑队的吗
They were with the death squads there.
他们是和行刑队在一起
It’s possible. In other words they’re assassins.
这是有可能的 换句话说 他们是杀手
You needn’t concern yourself. They work for me now.
你不必担心自己 他们现在为我工作
Leave us, please!
请出去一下
You haven’t told me everything.
你什么都没告诉我
The Atwell woman knew Brice.
阿特韦尔认识布赖斯
She was his mistress.
她是他的情妇
Naturally, Brice had no idea of her connection with a Soviet agent.
当然 布赖斯不知道她与苏联特工的关系
We only found out last night, after the murder.
我们昨晚才发现的
Well then Brice is in an impossible situation.
因此布赖斯进退两难
We should just call in the FBI.
我们应该联♥系♥联邦调查局
Don’t be an idiot.
别犯傻了
Do you realize the magnitude of the scandal?
你知道丑闻的严重性吗
The Secretary of Defense and a Soviet agent
国防部长和苏联特工
sharing the favors of a murdered whore.
共同与谋杀妓♥女♥有关
David might even be a suspect in the killing.
戴维甚至可能是杀人嫌犯
Yeah, well I think that’s something to consider.
是的 我想这不是不值得考虑
It isn’t speculation, Tom.
这不能推测 汤姆
Brice was with me in my apartment at the time of the murder.
案发时布赖斯在我的公♥寓♥里陪着我
He couldn’t possibly have done it.
他不可能去做这事
Fine, fine, then let’s call in the FBI
好吧 好吧 联♥系♥联邦调查局
and let Brice take his chances.
让布赖斯接受调查
That decision is not yours to make. What we will do is catch this Yuri
这不是你能决定的 我们要做的是抓住这个间谍
ourselves before anyone knows what’s happened.
之前任何人都不知道发生了什么
After we’ve got him, we’ll handle the rest of it.
等我们抓到他之后我们再处理剩下的
You mean the gentlemen in the next room.
你是说那人就是隔壁房♥间的某先生
The man we’re after is a spy and a murderer.
我们要找的是个间谍和杀人犯
Would anyone deny that justice had been done?
谁会否认正义被伸张吗
Yeah, I would.
是的 我会的
Well we shall have that discussion at the appropriate time, but for now
我们应该找时间讨论 但现在
I expect you to follow direct orders
我希望你服从命令
and I expect you to demonstrate the personal loyalty
我希望你的权利是表现出
to which both the Secretary and I have every right.
我们所有人都有的忠诚
You expect a lot. I depend on you. We’re friends.
你期望很高 我依靠你 我们是朋友
And, Tom, if it were your intention to do
汤姆 如果你的想法
anything to bring down David Brice
是让戴维布赖斯下台
then I’d have no choice but to make sure that you didn’t get away with it.
那么我只能说你不能得逞 没有别的
Thank you for the warning. I’m quite certain it’s unnecessary.
谢谢你的提醒 我很确定这提醒没必要
When you calm down, you’ll see that we’re following
当你冷静下来 你会发现我们跟随的
the only possible course.
是唯一可能的道路
I gave them the estimates. They couldn’t have cared less.
我给了他们 估计他们不会不关心
Get me Senator Duvall.
给我接杜瓦尔参议员
What’s all this top-secret business
有什么绝密情报
I’ve been hearing about over at the Pentagon?
我听说五角大楼有事
Here’s what we do have. CID is running a phone check.
这是我们了解到的 刑事局正在查电♥话♥
They’re looking for all calls placed to a Susan Atwell.
他们在找一个苏珊·阿特韦尔的电♥话♥
Who is she?
她是谁
She’s in the morgue at Fort Meade. She was murdered last night.
她在米德堡的太平间 她昨晚被谋杀了
We know anything about it? Get ready for this.
我们知道些什么吗 有些了解
We think she’s either David Brice’s or Scott Pritchard’s mistress.
她可能是布赖斯 普里查德某人的情妇
She was seen with both of them.
他们俩她都认识
It didn’t seem a high-priority matter
这似乎不是一个高度优先的问题
so my people have been a little lax in following it up.
所以我的人有些松懈了
Well, spilt milk, and you can forget about Pritchard. He’s homosexual.
好了 事已如此 你可以忘掉普里查德 他是同性恋
I’ll be damned.
该死
So will he, if you believe the Old Testament. Who killed her?
他也会 如果你相信旧约 是谁杀了她
We don’t know. They got CID believing they’re searching for Yuri.
不知道 他们让刑事局相信他们在找间谍
Don’t tell me anybody swallowed that.
别告诉我 有人相信了
That poor son of a bitch Brice.
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的布赖斯
You know, I almost feel sorry for him.
我真为他为他感到难过
Who’s running this at the Pentagon? The new boy, Farrell.
谁在五角大楼管理这事 一个新来的 法雷尔
So he can take the fall in case anything goes wrong.
所以他可以采取遮掩 以防有任何差错
This morning, he looked like a man who’d like to have a heart-to-heart.
今天上午见过他 像个很诚恳的人
Yeah. Senator Duvall.
是的 杜瓦尔参议员
Listen Billy, I’ve been hearing some very disturbing news
听着比利 我听到一些非常令人不安的消息
about the phantom sub.
关于幽灵潜艇
I tried to talk to the President about NATO.
我想和总统谈谈北约的事
All he wanted to talk about was the phantom submarine.
他想说的就是幽灵潜艇
Why the crunch on that has come now, of all times, is beyond me.
艰难时刻 无论何时 我啥都做不了
We’ll just have to handle it.
我们都得处理好
You got me handling a hell of a lot, haven’t you?
你让我处理事太多了 不是吗
Yeah? Hold.
是的 稍等
Commander, line two, the other phone.
中校 第二线 另一个电♥话♥
I’ll call you back.
我再打给你
Yeah?
是的
I’ll be right down.
我马上下来
They want me in the computer center.
他们要我去电脑中心
I’ll go with you.
我和你一起去
Oh, yeah, by all means, go with him.
哦 是的 当然 和他一起去吧
What is it, Sam?
怎么了萨姆
Photo lab said there’s no more image
照片实验室说从这个宝丽来
they can get out of this Polaroid.
没有更多的图像
Damn, too much to hope for. We’ll just have to forget it.
该死的 不要过分期望了 应该忘记这个了
Maybe not. There’s something I want to show you.
也许不是 我想给你看点东西
Now, this is as bad as your Polaroid, right?
这是和你手拿的底片一样 对吧
Now watch. This is a training tape. I’m speeding it up.
现在看 这是训练录像带 我在加速
The original picture is broken down into pixels.
原始图片被分解为像素

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!