Get out of here, you bastard! Get out! I’m calling the police. Get out!
滚出去 你这个混♥蛋♥ 出去 我要报♥警♥了 出去
I wanna know who it was.
我想知道是谁
Listen, goddamn it! I pay the rent here.
听着 该死的 我付的房♥租
Get out of here!
离开这里
All right, wait. Wait a minute.
好吧 等 等等
I’m sorry I slapped you, all right?
很抱歉 打了你一巴掌
No! Damn it! Listen!
不 该死的 听着
You tell me No!
你告诉我… 不
You tell me who it is! He’s not a pig like you!
你告诉我 是谁 他不像你这个猪
Susan!
苏珊
David, what’s the matter?
戴维 怎么回事
I think I killed Susan.
我想我杀了苏珊
What happened? I killed her.
发生什么事了 我杀了她
I needed somebody to talk to before I go to the police.
在我去警♥察♥局之前我需要找人谈谈
Sit down. Sit down.
坐下 坐下
It was an accident. I didn’t mean to.
这是个意外 我不是故意的
She was with some man, and I just must’ve gone crazy.
她和某个人在一起 我一定是疯了
The man was there? He saw you?
那个人在哪里 他看见你了
He saw me go in, yeah.
他看见我进去了
Who is he?
他是谁
It was dark.
一片漆黑
Then maybe he didn’t see you.
也许他没看到你
I parked my car. I stood under the light.
我停车后 曾站在光下
He saw me.
他看见我了
He saw me.
他看见我了
Hi. I can’t come to the phone right now
你好 我现在不能接电♥话♥
but when you hear the beep, tell me everything.
但是当你听到哔声 给我留言
Did she ever photograph you? No.
她给你拍过照片吗 没有
This is the negative side of a Polaroid.
这是宝丽来的反面
I found it under the bed.
我在床底下找到的
Are you absolutely certain?
你绝对肯定吗
I’m certain. I’m not that big a fool.
我肯定 我没那么笨
Then we have to find the man who saw you.
那我们得找到看到你的人
What if the search for this man was of vital national security?
假设… 寻找的人是关系到国♥家♥安♥全♥的
A secret operation that we could control.
我们可以秘密地进行控制
It won’t hold up to scrutiny.
它经不起推敲
We’ll invent an excuse for the search that can be justified.
我们会编造一个借口来寻找有理由的搜索
The important thing is to abort an investigation of Susan’s death
重要的是中止对苏珊死亡的调查
before it ever gets to you.
在他们查到你之前
No. It’s a house of cards. There is no Yuri.
不 这是一座纸牌屋 没有间谍
It doesn’t matter. All the intelligence agencies
这不重要 所有的情报机构
believe that there’s a mole in the defense department.
都认为国防部里有间谍
You know the theory.
你知道这个说法
That Yuri was sent here by the KGB while he was in his teens
间谍是在他十几岁的时候被克格勃派来的
and for all intents and purposes, he can pass as an American.
他可以作为一个美国人实现他的意图和目的
Scott, they’ve been talking about that for four years.
斯科特他们讲了四年了
It’s the CIA’s wet dream.
这是中情局的梦遗
There’s never been a shred of evidence.
从来没有一丝一毫的证据
But now there is.
但现在有了
He was the man who spent the weekend with Susan.
他就是那个和苏珊共度周末的人
He was the man who killed her.
他就是那个杀了她的人
Lorraine, will you ask CID to get all the material on Yuri
洛伦 你去刑事局里拿一些关于间谍的材料
and bring it in to the Secretary as soon as possible? Thank you.
尽快把它交给部长 谢谢
I don’t think we can bring this off. You can.
我没法不将这事说出来 你可以的
Excuse me.
对不起
Good morning, Major. Morning.
早安 少校 早
Thank you.
谢谢
If military intelligence can catch
如果军事情报部门自己
this KGB agent without outside assistance
抓到这个克格勃间谍
it will measurably strengthen us against the CIA. Thank you.
对中情局我们力量明显地加强 谢谢
You understand that this has to move like lightning.
你知道这必须像闪电一样进行
We have to finish before anyone gets on to what we’re doing.
必须在任何人了解我们做的事情之前完成
I want you to assume control of the investigation.
我要你控制调查
Responsibility is consonant with your office.
与办公室责任一致
I have implicit trust in you to keep this under wraps.
我相信你能在受限制的情况下进行的
You’re to report to me or to Secretary Brice only.
你只能向我或布赖斯部长报告
I plan to remain here around the clock.
我计划在这里日以继夜地干
What do the Washington police know?
华盛顿警♥察♥知道什么
They haven’t been informed. CID has taken the body to Fort Meade.
还没有通知他们 刑事局已经把尸体带到米德堡了
If we go looking for a Russian spy without
如果我们去寻找一个隐藏的俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍
the FBI or the CIA in on it, it’s gonna raise hell.
联邦调查局或者中情局的人知道会很麻烦
That’s my problem.
那是我的问题
Well what do we have on the dead woman?
我们对死去的女人知道些什么
It’s through Yuri’s association with this woman
那个间谍和她联♥系♥过
that we’ll be able to find him.
我们能够找到他
Here’s everything we know about her for the moment.
这些是我们目前了解她的所有
It looks like he spent the weekend with her somewhere.
看起来他和她在某个地方度过了周末
Then he brought her home and killed her sometime around midnight.
然后他把她带回家 在午夜时分杀了她
I’m counting on it not being too hard
我希望找出他们去过的
to find out where they’d been.
地方不会太难
Tom?
汤姆
Yeah. Yes.
嗯 呃 好
I m certain the investigation will develop more material
我敢肯定 这次调查会…
Will you excuse me?
对不起
Commander Farrell, are we boring you?
法雷尔中校 我们惊扰你了吗
No, sir. May I?
没有 长官 没什么
We can’t even convince our own people for Christ sake.
我们甚至不能使自己的人相信
It’s all right.
没问题
Get Donovan in here.
让多诺万进来
Commander, if you please!
中校 请你过来
Commander?
中校
This is Major Donovan of the Criminal Investigation Division.
这是刑事局的多诺万少校
His men will be conducting the investigation subject to your orders.
他的手下会根据你的命令进行调查
Major.
少校
We’re set up down in the situation room, commander.
我们去情况室里谈谈 中校
We have to have a front man.
我们要有一个出面人物
They’re autopsying the body now.
他们现在正在尸体解剖
I wanna see her apartment.
我想去看看她的公♥寓♥
I don’t think that will be necessary.
我不认为这是必要的
You may not think it’s necessary, but I want to see it.
你可能不认为这是必要的 但我想看看
They’re autopsying the body now. Good.
他们现在正在尸体解剖 很好
Scott, I wanna see her apartment. Mr. Pritchard
斯科特 我想看看她的公♥寓♥ 普里查德先生
The CID men will do a better job.
刑事局的人会做得更好
It’s more important that you remain here.
你留在这里更重要
I’ve got half a dozen men checking for physical evidence right now.
我现在有五六个人在检查物证
The print people are just back. What did they find?
勘查人员刚回来 发现了什么
Fragments of smudge. The place was clean.
有些碎片污点 地方很干净
You don’t mind my asking, what’s going on?
你不介意我问一下 怎么回事
A matter of the utmost importance.
一个极其重要的问题
What is this?
这是什么
We’re checking phone calls made over the past week,
我们要检查过去一周的电♥话♥
to see if the Atwell woman’s number comes up.
看看这个阿特韦尔女人的号♥码
There’s gotta be millions.
肯定有几百万
We interface with the phone company’s computers.
我们与电♥话♥公♥司♥的电脑连接
We’re monitoring every call made in a 50-mile radius.
我们在监视方圆五十英里内的每一个电♥话♥
We’re checking gas station,
我们在检查加油站
restaurant and hotel credit card receipts.
餐馆和旅馆的信♥用♥卡♥收据
Who is this bimbo anyway? She’s dead.
这个女人是谁 她死了
One billfold.
一个皮夹
Bracelets.
手镯
This is the evidence from her house?
这就是她家的证物
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
One box of candy mints.
一盒糖果薄荷糖
Got one brown hairbrush.
有一把棕色梳子
Commander Farrell is on his way in,
法雷尔中校正在路上
and we should have a report on the house-to-house pretty soon.
我们快点应该有一个挨家挨户的报告
What’s this? Polaroid negatives.
这是什么 宝丽来底片
I can’t make anything out. Excuse me.
我什么也看不出 对不起
If there’s still any silver on the emulsion,
如果乳液上还有银
we may be able to bring out the picture.
我们也许能把这图片看出来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!