Has he got a safety line on?
他带安全线绳吗
Tommy!
汤米
Sound the rescue party! Sound the rescue party now!
听着 救援队 现在就找救援队
Help!
救命
Send the special rescue detail. Forward lookout down.
发送特殊救援信♥号♥♥ 注意瞭望
Tommy, come back, wait for the rescue party!
汤米 回来 等着救援队
Send the special rescue detail. Forward lookout down.
发送特殊救援信♥号♥♥ 注意瞭望
Shit. Help me!
妈的 帮帮我
Tommy, you don’t have a safety line on!
汤米 你没有系安全绳
Keep the light on him. I’m trying, sir!
把灯光打在他身上 我在尽力 长官
Tommy!
汤米
Keep the light on him!
把灯光打在他身上
It’s too windy, sir! Hold on!
风浪太大了 长官 坚持住
Don’t let him out of your sight. Jesus!
别让他离开你的视线 上帝
Help me.
帮帮我
Hurry!
快
He’s got him. He’s got him!
他抓到他了 他抓到他了
We got him! Great!
我们抓到他了 漂亮
You’ve seen the leak on the budget cuts?
你看到了国防预算的削减
I’ve read the papers. You’re late.
我看过报纸了 你迟到了
I was caught in traffic. You should allow for that. I do.
堵车了 我知道 你应该准时的
I’ve redlined the relevant sections and my synopsis is at the end.
我用红线标注了相关章节 我的大纲在最后
Order breakfast. It’s the most important meal of the day.
你点早餐吧 这是一天中最重要的一餐
You should take better care of yourself.
你应该照顾好自己
Menu, sir. Five years, 2 billion dollars.
菜单 先生 五年 二十亿美元
Gulf maritime can’t even get the prototype to float.
海湾战争也不能改变它
The phantom sub is a sinkhole. I’m not putting another dime into it.
幽灵潜艇是个陷阱 我不会再往里投一分钱
You’re right, of course.
当然你是对的
But what about the Armed Services Committee? Duvall?
军♥事♥委♥员♥会♥ 杜瓦尔那边怎么看
One thing I’m looking forward to in this next four years
有一件事我期待在未来的四年
is putting that fraud Duvall in his place.
就是把那个骗子杜瓦尔在他的地方
He’s right back there.
他就在后面
I know. Let’s go.
我知道 我们走吧
Mr. Secretary Brice. Good morning.
早上好 布赖斯部长
Senator, how are you? Mr. Secretary.
参议员 你好 部长先生
We’ve just been having a little discussion here about that piece
我们刚刚在这里讨论了一下这件事
on the budget in the paper.
关于预算的文件
Did you read it, sir? No, I haven’t read the papers.
你读过吗 先生 不 我还没看报纸呢
Scott was mentioning it. Mr. Pritchard.
斯科特提到它 普里查德先生
Where in heaven’s name do they get their information?
天知道 他们在哪知道那些信息的
And that idea about cutting back on the phantom sub?
还有关于消减幽灵潜艇的开支
It’s essentially groundless.
这基本上是没有根据
As a matter of fact, we were just going over our options on that.
事实上 我们只是在考虑我们的选择
Talking to Mr. Marshall here, he tells me those Soviets
在这里跟马歇尔先生说 他告诉我那些苏联人
are doing things with submarines that will turn your hair white.
正在研究潜艇 那会使你非常难受
Senator, you can rest assured I have no intention of making a decision
参议员 你可以放心我无意作出决定
on this without consulting you first. Good day.
除非事先征求你的意见 再见
Good day, senator.
早安 参议员
You believe that?
你相信吗
No.
不相信
The car, please.
请上车
That business with Marshall, he was telling us that if we fight him,
和马歇尔的交往… 如果我们吵起来
he’ll have the CIA on his side.
他会让中♥央♥情报局站在他一面
Of course. He pushed Marshall for the directorship.
肯定这样 他推动了马歇尔担任管理者
Scott, I’m sorry. Sometimes I’m short with you, I apologize.
斯科特对不起 我看低你了 我道歉
That’s not necessary. Several months ago you introduced
这不是必要的 几个月前你介绍
me to a friend of yours. An officer. Uh…
给我一个你的朋友 一个军官 呃
Commander Farrell? Right.
法雷尔中校 是的
I understand he has a background in intelligence?
我知道他有情报的背景
He has two tours with naval intelligence.
当过两次海军情报人员
We could use a hero. Get him here, will you?
可以把英雄带到这来 行吗
His ship’s in Manila. Just do it, please.
他的船在马尼拉 照我意思做吧
No, no, no. You want– Come here. You want a real hero.
不 不 不 你想要 你想要一个真正的英雄
You know you want to do it! Come on.
知道你想这么做 过来
Try to remember you’re an officer. You’re making it hard on me.
你是一位政♥府♥官员 你让我很为难啊
You’re making it hard on me. They’re gonna be there all day.
你让我很为难 他们会在那里待一整天
You know what I’m talking about, man. What’s that?
你知道我在说什么 伙计 说什么
You deserve the damn medal. I carry?
你应得勋章 我帮你拿
If you jump me for promotion, I’ll kill you.
你如果升职我就杀了你
I’ll kill your family, I’ll kill your pig.
我会杀了你的家人 我会杀了你的猪
I carry. What? You carry me?
我帮你拿 什么 你帮我拿着
No, I speak Filipino. Beat it, kid.
不 我用菲律宾语来说 不需要 孩子
He’s gotta make a living. Don’t run.
他需要挣点钱 但别跑
He’s gonna run.
他不能跑了
If you run, I knock dog doo doo out of you.
如果你跑了 我就把你揍扁
He’s running!
他跑了
Kid!
孩子
John, forget it!
约翰 算了
No, let him go. Let him go.
算了 放他走
So what? He’s got a toothbrush, a pair of skivvies. So what?
没什么 里面只有一把牙刷 几件内衣 无所谓
Okay. So, what do we do now?
好 我们现在干什么去
I don’t know. I thought I’d go buy some ashtrays
不知道 我想去买♥♥些烟灰缸送人
and take in some of the local folk dancing.
可以去看看本地的民间舞蹈
Folk dancing? Yeah, folk dancing.
民俗舞蹈 是的 民间舞蹈
No, person-to-person.
人太多了
You know, when you only pay if you talk to the person?
知道吗 如果要和一个人讲话 只要付钱就行
Shut up! Just shut up! No, not you.
闭嘴 不 不是说你
Groovy! No, I will pay.
非常妙 不 我会付钱的
First, I have to know if she’s there.
首先 我必须知道她是否在
One, two, three, yeah!
一 二 三 是的
If I’m going to count out a million pesos,
如果我要出到一百万比索
I need to know if she’s there.
我需要知道她是否在那里
Yeah.
好吧
That’s my money. That’s my money. Go get it. Go get it.
那是我的钱 那是我的钱 拿吧去 拿去吧
No, no, I’m not joking. I’m an American.
不 不 我不是开玩笑 我是美国人
Hello?
你好
Yes. Connect. I’ll take it. I’m putting my money in now.
是的 接上 我出钱 我现在就投币
Susan? Hello, Susan?
苏珊 你好 苏珊
Was I just–?
我只是…
Was I just disconnected? Why? Why?
我刚连上就断线了 为什么 为什么
I’m gonna show them how an American
我想知道一个美国人是怎样
plants the flag in a foreign fucking land!
在该死的外国地盘撒野
Yeah!
好的
Can I get a beer, please? I’d like another beer.
能给我来杯啤酒吗 我需要一杯啤酒
Wild thing!
疯狂啊
You’re beautiful.
你很迷人
Hey, thanks. Keep it. Thank you.
嘿 谢谢 拿着吧 谢谢
Hello, Tom! Welcome back.
你好 汤姆 欢迎回来
I have some mail for you. Come in. Come in.
我有一些邮件要给你 请进 请进
The Philippines a romantic place, huh? I painted a new painting.
菲律宾是个浪漫的地方吧 我画了一幅新画
Christmas in New England.
新英格兰的圣诞节
It’s beautiful.
真漂亮
You really like it?
你真的喜欢吗
Well, it’s unfinished.
还没完成
Will you be with us for a while?
我们又会在一起了吗
Yes, I’ll be working in the Pentagon again. Thank you.
是的 我将再次回五角大楼工作 谢谢
Great, wonderful. It’s always a pleasure to have you back.
太好了 很高兴你又回来
Oh, my God!
哦 我的上帝
Hello.
你好
The Ancient Mariner.
古代水手
Not so ancient.
不是很古老
I’m wasted!
我太激动了
I can see.
我看得出来
Wow, I’m so happy to see you!
哇 见到你真高兴
When did you get back? Why didn’t you call me?
你什么时候回来的 你为什么不给我打电♥话♥
I did call you. I wrote you.
我给你打电♥话♥了 我掐断了
You did?
为什么
Yeah, but I’m semiliterate, so it was wastebasket time.
是的 我那时有事 怕时间太长
If you caught gonorrhea, I’ll kill you.
如果你忘了我 我会杀了你的
I’m wearing too many clothes.
我穿的衣服太多了