I’ll get you the best lawyers.
我会给你找最好的律师
David? He doesn’t have a shred of proof.
戴维 他没有一丝一毫的证据
Wait. Wait. Wait.
等 等 等
He was fiercely jealous of Susan.
他非常嫉妒苏珊
A man like that– Do you understand?
这样的人…你该清楚的
Suppose we had planned on working late Sunday night.
我想是这样 我们计划在星期日晚上工作
I didn’t arrive, he assumed I was with Susan.
我没有到 他以为我和苏珊在一起
David? Don’t touch me.
戴维 别碰我
He went there looking for me. They argued.
他去那里找我 他们发生了争吵
Well, you can assume the rest, right?
嗯 可以设定事情是这样 怎么样
Just save your breath. Help me out.
你别费事了 帮我一把
Help me out. Help me out.
帮我一把 帮我一把
Listen, I’ll give you anything you want.
听着我会给你任何你想要的
I swear, I’ll give you anything you want.
我发誓 我会给你 任何你想要的
Listen to me. Listen to me!
听我说 听我说
Help me out. I will give you anything you want.
帮我一把 我会给你任何你想要的
Just help me out of this.
帮我摆脱这一切
You can have anything you want.
你想要什么都可以
If you go against me on this,
不要跟我对着干
it’ll be your word against mine, and I’ll win.
照我说的去做 我会赢的
David!
戴维
Scott! No!
斯科特 不
What’s going on in there? Stand back, Mr. Secretary.
怎么回事 退后 部长先生
Nelson.
纳尔逊
Your search is over, Major.
你的搜索结束了 少校
Is this? He shot himself.
这… 他开枪自杀了
Anderson.
安德森
Commander, do I have your answer?
中校 能给我你的答案吗
Commander? Sir? Sir, are you all right, sir?
中校 长官 长官 你没事吧
Give me your pen, ensign. Sir?
把你的钢笔给我 少尉 长官
You got a pen? Oh, yes sir.
你有钢笔吗 哦 是的 长官
Well, give it to me.
那给我
I want you to deliver this.
我要你送给这个人
And I want you to wake him if you have to.
你去 如果有必要可以叫醒他
Aye, aye, sir.
遵命 长官
Go.
去吧
Charlie, come look at this.
查理过来看看
Somebody get Donovan down here. It’s Commander Farrell.
叫多诺万到这里来 是法雷尔中校
A lot of people are looking for you.
很多人都在找你
Then aren’t you the clever ones.
还是你们最聪明
When is he coming out from behind there?
什么时候从后面走出来
Perhaps when you’ve made certain things clearer to us.
也许你要让我们对一些事情更清晰
Well, then, let’s just get
好吧 那么 让我们只是…
We want to know what is–
我们想知道什么是…
You would’ve known before!
你们早就知道了
I told you when I called that
我打电♥话♥告诉过你
I could not get out of the Pentagon!
当时我没法离开五角大楼
All right, but at least you’ll admit that your relationship with
好吧 但至少你要承认 你和这个女人
the woman was poorly handled!
的关系处理得不好
I did what I was told.
我按吩咐做了
You wanted me to be her lover, I was her lover.
你想让我做她的情人我做了她的情人
I don’t see any point in going on with this!
我看不出有什么意义
Yeah, well, neither do I!
很对 我也看不出
so did I.
我也是
couldn`t you have managed this better?
你参加管理会不会更好
not so fast
短时间不行
Evgeni Alekseevich,
普鲁申科·阿列克谢耶维奇
wouldn’t you love to hear Russian again?
你不喜欢再到听俄语吗
Imagine Pushkin, Lermontov, Tolstoy.
想象一下普希金 莱蒙托夫 托尔斯泰
Solzhenitsyn, Aksenov.
索尔仁尼琴 阿克塞诺夫
Even them. Always the sense of humor.
对还有他们 真幽默
In the Philippines when you passed the
在菲律宾 当你送出的
bag of underwear, Moscow wasn’t amused.
只是一包内衣 莫斯科感到很滑稽
I should have acted then.
我当时就应该采取行动
In any case, it’s not possible for you to remain in the United States.
无论如何 你不可能留在美国
This bizarre incident has given them their Yuri.
这个离奇的事件把他们的间谍给了他们
Evgeni, think.
普鲁申科 想一下
You’re a hero of the Soviet Union. I’m not a hero.
你是苏联的英雄 我不是英雄
Be that as it may, you must return.
是 那需要你 你必须返回
I came here. I thought I owed you that.
我来这里 我认为我欠你的人情
But you can’t make me go back.
但你不能让我回去
No!
不要
Let him go.
放开他
He will return. Where else does he have to go?
他会回来的 他无处可去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!