For God sakes, why?
老天 为什么
If you didn’t have anything to do with the girl’s murder, why would-
如果你和那个女孩的谋杀案没有任何有关
Brice killed her.
是布赖斯杀了她
Brice? She was his mistress.
布赖斯 她是他的情妇
I thought she was your girl.
我以为她是你的女朋友
Look, here. See this?
看 在这里 看到这个了吗
See this? “Antique gold box”
看这个 “古董金盒”
This is a present to Brice from the Moroccan government.
这是摩洛哥政♥府♥给布赖斯的礼物
He gave it to Susan.
他把它给了苏珊
It’s the only way I can prove he knew her.
这是唯一能证明他认识她的方法
He’ll call off the search, Sam, I know he will.
他会取消搜查的 萨姆我知道他会的
I see. Do you believe me?
我明白了 你相信我吗
Well, then can you insert that into the State Department’s computer?
那么你能把它链入国♥务♥院♥的电脑吗
I can do that. I know you can, Sam, but will you?
我能做到 我知道你可以 萨姆 但你会做吗
I’ll do whatever I have to do to help. Then let’s do it.
我会尽我所能帮助你 那我们就做吧
I’m standing there, there’s nothing there, Sam.
我站在那里什么都没有萨姆
If you just want a piece of paper, you can type it yourself.
如果你只是想要一张纸 你可以自己打
I thought we’d just print-
我想我们可以打印
The computer is searching the protocol
计算机正在搜索协议
to find the right place to insert it
以找到合适的位置来插入它
and then it’ll print it out.
然后它会打印出来
All right, how long? Soon.
好吧 多长时间 很快
First two on the right, second two on the left.
前两人在右边 后二个在左边
Last man in the doorway. Nobody in or out.
最后一个在门口 不准进出
What’s going on here?
这是怎么回事
We’re getting ready to search in here.
我们准备在这里搜索
I can see that, who told you to bring them in here?
我当然明白 谁叫你把他们带来的
Nobody, this is the only major area that hasn’t been covered yet.
没人 这是唯一没有被覆盖的主要领域
All right ladies and gentlemen,
各位女士先生们
we’ll be conducting a search in here
我们在这里进行搜查
and I ask you all, please-
我问你们大家
Sir, wait. Oh, Jesus.
长官 等等 哦 老天
I have to change.
我必须改变
Okay, let’s get going. Don’t let anyone pass.
好吧 我们走吧 不要让任何人通过
Sam Hesselman.
萨姆·黑塞尔曼
Look, I’m sorry to bother you, but this is over my head.
听着 很抱歉打扰你 我无法应付
It’s about Commander Farrell.
是关于法雷尔中校的
I’m not sure–
我不确定
I’m not sure he knows what he’s doing.
我不确定 他是否知道他在做什么
All right, I’ll meet you.
好吧 我会见你的
Please, don’t mention this to anybody else.
拜托 别跟别人提这个
I mean, the reason I called you was because
我之所以给你打电♥话♥
I know you’re his friend.
是因为我知道 你是他的朋友
You did the right thing.
你做了正确的事
This door’s locked.
门锁上了
Anybody have an extra key out here?
有人有多余的钥匙吗
This is Commander Farrell’s office, isn’t it?
这是法雷尔中校的办公室 对吗
Yeah, we better have a look in here.
是的 我们最好到这里看看
Well, tell you what, fellas. Here we go,
伙计们我们开始吧
maybe this will work.
也许这会管用
Nobody here.
这里没人
Let’s get on up the hall here, gentlemen,
先生们 我们到走廊上去
and see what else we can come up with.
看看我们还能想出什么来
Hi.
你好
What’s this all about, Dr. Hesselman?
是怎么回事 黑塞尔曼博士
You have to promise me that what I
你必须向我保证
tell you won’t go any further.
告诉你 不要再做了
I feel disloyal enough as it is. Of course.
我觉得这并不是忠诚 当然
You understand that Tom is under great strain.
你知道汤姆很紧张
Yes.
是的
He knew the girl who was murdered.
他认识那个被谋杀的女孩
They were very close.
他们非常亲密
And he thinks that Secretary Brice killed her.
他认为是布赖斯部长杀了她
Look, I know him.
听着我了解他
He’s much more high-strung than he appears.
他看上去的要紧张多了
And this girl, uh…
这个女孩 呃
I guess he was in love with her.
我猜他爱上她了
Anyway, now he thinks that somebody wants to kill him
不管怎么说 现在他认为有人想杀他
and he asked me to reprogram the computers, and I did it.
他让我电脑重新编程 我做到了
But now I don’t know. I just don’t know.
但 我不清楚 我是不清楚
I see. Where is Commander Farrell now?
明白了 法雷尔中校现在在哪里
I suppose he’s in his office or in the computer room.
我想他在办公室或电脑室
Thank you.
谢谢
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Come back here! Hold it right there!
回来 把它放在那儿
Hold it! Sergeant, arrest that man.
等等 中士 逮捕这个人
I’m your superior officer and I’m giving you
我是你的上级长官 我命令
a direct order to arrest this man!
立即逮捕这个人
I have my orders from Mr. Pritchard! Do it!
我有普里查德先生的命令 执行
I have my orders Shut up!
我有我的命令 闭嘴
Jesus.
上帝
And if he resists, shoot him! Yes, sir.
如果他反抗 开枪打死他 是 长官
Where are you going, Commander? You can’t go in there.
你要去哪里 中校 你不能进去
You can’t go in there!
你不能进去
I said you can’t go in there!
我说了你不能进去
Commander, by what right do you-
中校你有什么权利…
Call off the search now. Lorraine, thank you.
立即取消搜索 洛伦 谢谢
You’re not looking for a Russian spy.
你不是在找俄♥国♥间谍
You’re looking for somebody who knows Susan Atwell was your mistress.
你是找一个知道苏珊·阿特韦尔是你情妇的人
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You gave her a gold box that a Moroccan foreign minister gave to you.
你给了她一个摩洛哥外♥交♥部♥长给你的金盒子
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Well you declared it to the Office of Protocol.
你对人说上缴了礼宾办公室
I never declared anything to the Office of Protocol.
我从未向礼宾办公室申报任何东西
Yeah?
真的吗
You tell it to the State’s computer. What?
你报给了电脑系统 什么
You tell it to the computer at the State Department.
你把它上报给国♥务♥院♥的电脑系统
Now pick up the phone, and call off the search now!
现在拿起电♥话♥ 立即取消搜索
Do it, or I swear to God I’ll nail you to the wall.
否则 我向上帝发誓 我会把你送上耻辱柱
Calm down, I’ll get Scott in here, we’ll-
冷静下 我让斯科特进来
Come in, for God sakes.
来吧 上帝保佑
I’m sorry Mr. Secretary, I had to make sure you were all right.
我很抱歉 部长我得确保你没事
Yuri must be close. There’s been a murder.
间谍就在附近 刚发生了一起谋杀
He shot Dr. Hesselman. Oh, goddamn it.
他射杀了 黑塞尔曼博士 哦 该死的
What’s happened, Major?
发生什么事了 少校
I think we got Yuri cornered.
我想我们找到间谍了
He’s somewhere between here,
他就在这
communications and the officers’ gymnasium.
通信中心或军官健身房♥
That’s very good, Major. Just continue the search.
很好少校 继续搜寻
You had those apes kill him, didn’t you?
你让那些猩猩杀了他 是吗
No.
没有
You lying sack of shit.
你这坨屎
Tom is the man who saw you at Susan’s.
汤姆 就是在苏珊家看到你的那个人
He’s known about you all along. Isn’t that right?
他一直都很了解你 对不对
You know what that means, David.
你知道那意味着什么 戴维
If Commander Farrell is the man who was with Miss Atwell
如果法雷尔中校是和阿特韦尔小姐在一起的人
then Commander Farrell is the man who killed Miss Atwell.
法雷尔中校就是那个杀了阿特韦尔小姐的人
And we know that the man who killed Miss Atwell is Yuri.
我们知道杀了阿特韦尔小姐的人是间谍
Therefore, Commander Farrell is Yuri, quod erat demonstrandum.
因此 要说明或证明的法雷尔中校是间谍
You murdered Sam, didn’t you? You’re a fucking asshole.
你杀了萨姆 是吗 你是个混♥蛋♥
You have no idea what men of power can do!
你不知道 什么人可以这样做
You sick fuck. Wait a second.
你这变♥态♥ 等一下
Scott has been a loyal and valuable friend.
斯科特一直是一个忠诚和有价值的朋友
I let that friendship cloud my judgment.
我让友谊蒙蔽了我的判断力
My actions have been inexcusable.
我的行为是不可饶恕的
Scott! Scott!
斯科特 斯科特
Give me the gun.
把枪给我
This is the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do in my life.
这是我一生中最难做的事
But I swear, I’ll do everything I can to help you out.
但我发誓我会尽我所能帮你
Everything.
一切

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!