No more.
没有了
Is that supposed to scare me?
这是在吓我吗
Don’t be a wiseass! Just take it easy.
别自作聪明 别冲动
Commander Farrell’s trying to lay it out for us.
法雷尔中校是会配合我们的
Why don’t you two guys just knock it off.
为什么你们两个不就此收工
How did you actually meet the Secretary of Defense?
你是如何认识国防部长的
I was introduced to him by Pritchard.
我是由普里查德介绍给他的
I met him when I was in college.
我和他在大学时认识的
Pritchard? Yeah, Scott Pritchard!
普里查德 是的 斯科特·普里查德
Jesus.
天啊
General Counsel for the Secretary of Defense.
国防部长的法律顾问
You got it? Is that good enough? Look, you know this already.
有问题吗 可以了吧 你们全都知道
When’s he gonna come out from behind here?
什么时候从后面走出来
Good evening, sir.
晚上好 先生
Get that limo out of here.
把那辆豪华轿车开过来
Hi. Move that car.
嗨 把车挪开
Thank you.
谢谢
Lucky it’s not a bullshit detector or else none of us would get in.
幸运不是一个坏的探测器 否则我们谁也不会进去
How are you, Scott? Hi, Tom. How are you?
你好 斯科特 嗨 汤姆 你好吗
Fine. You look great.
很不错 你看起来棒极了
Thank you. Thank you. And thank you for the invitation.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢你的邀请
I’m not used to hanging out in places like this.
我还不习惯出席这样的地方
But I suspect you’d like to. I take it you’d like to join our staff.
但是我相信你会喜欢的 会愿意和我们在一起的
That was the purpose of the note, wasn’t it?
这就是请帖所表达的目的 是吧
Well it wasn’t a note, it was a Christmas card.
这不是个请帖 是个圣诞贺卡
And as I recall, the message was: “Merry Christmas.”
上面显示的信息是圣诞快乐
Yes, thank you very much.
是的 非常感谢
David, Scott is here.
戴维 斯科特来了
Come on. I want to introduce you to someone.
过来 我想给你介绍一个人
Hello. Scott, how nice to see you.
你好 斯科特 见到你真高兴
Nice to see you. Thank you.
很高兴见到你 谢谢
Scott, how are you? Hello.
斯科特 你好吗 你好
Secretary Bryce, this is Commander Farrell, the officer I mentioned.
布赖斯部长这是我提到的法雷尔中校
You’ll recall he’s had experience
以前我跟你说过的那位
and naval intelligence.
在联合参谋部和海军情报部工作过
Pleased to meet you, sir.
很高兴见到你 长官
Everyone I know is looking forward to serving under you for another term.
我所认识的人都期待着在你的任期内工作
You must have a very limited acquaintanceship.
那我只能说你交际圈太窄了
Tom and I were in college together. Good.
汤姆和我是大学同学 不错
He has great warmth.
他很热情
He’s a genius. Oh?
他是个天才 真的
The normal rules don’t apply.
正常规则不适用他
You know, some people think you’re really the brains.
你知道 有些人认为你才是个天才
Do they?
是吗
Is that supposed to flatter me? He’s the most extraordinary
这是在奉承我吗 他才是最不平凡的
person I’ve ever met in my life.
在我见过的人中
If it came to it, I’d lay down my life for him.
如果可以的话 我可以为他奉献一生
Is that a job requirement?
这是工作条件吗
Ladies and gentlemen, it certainly was fantastic having
先生们 女士们 这简直梦幻一样
the President here this evening.
总统今晚在这里
And I’m sure you’ll all agree
我相信你们都同意
we can look forward to a fine four years.
我们可以期待下一个美好的四年
So let’s continue to keep our inaugural hair down with some more music.
因此让我们尽情的在音乐里狂欢吧
Let’s do it right now. All right? Come on.
我们现在就开始怎么样 动起来
Yeah. All right.
是的 开始
Excuse me, do you have a light?
打扰下 你有打火机吗
If you want to look down my dress, you should grow a few inches.
如果你想看我的裙子 应该再长高几寸
Wanna dance? The twist? No, thank you.
想跳舞吗 扭摆舞 不 谢谢
Well, we don’t have to twist.
那好 我们不必扭摆
No meant no. “No” wasn’t a figure of speech?
不 意味着都不 “不” 不是一个反语
No.
不是
You’re pretty impressed with me. No.
你深深的吸引着我 不可能
Yes, you are.
真的 的确
Stoli, straight up.
柠檬味伏特加 不加冰
So I was impressed.
让我有些心动
Yeah. Want a drink? Same.
想喝点什么 跟你一样
Make it two.
来两杯
You one of them?
你是他们其中一员
One of who? These hypocrites, all fat and shiny
其中一员吗 这些伪君子 都是一群混饭吃的
gearing up for another four years of ramming it to the rest of us.
看来我们还要再等四年
Are you one of them? No.
你是其中一员吗 不是
I’ll bet you are.
我打赌你是
You’re pretty cynical.
你很愤世嫉俗
Adequate to the occasion.
见识了很多世面得出的结论
We have a potential nausea situation building here.
在这儿待着真让人反胃
Let’s get out of here. My date’s not gonna like that much.
那我们出去吧 我不太喜欢约会
But what the hell.
那做点什么
His wife will be delighted.
他的妻子会很高兴的
Is this something we should talk about?
是不是我们该说点什么
Nope.

Where would you like to go? Show us the monuments.
你想去哪里 给我们去看纪念碑
What’s your name? Bill.
你叫什么名字 比尔
How you doing, Bill? You wanna shut the slide?
你在干啥呢 比尔 你不想关上帘子吗
Sure. Sorry, Bill.
好的 抱歉 比尔
My name’s Tom.
我叫汤姆
I’m Susan.
我叫苏珊
We’re here.
我们到了
Is this your apartment? No, no.
这是你的公♥寓♥吗 不 不
I have a key to my apartment.
我有我公♥寓♥的钥匙
It better be good. We need your bed.
真不错 我们需要你的床
Nina, Tom. Tom, Nina. There’s a limousine downstairs, okay.
尼娜 汤姆 汤姆 尼娜 楼下有辆豪华轿车
There’s booze in my pantry, the refrigerator’s full of food.
我的储藏室里有酒 冰箱里有很多食物
Susan, why don’t you go to your own place?
苏珊 你为什么不去你自己的地方
Because it’s just one of those things. Be a friend, alright?
因为 就一个原因 我们是好朋友 行吗
If anybody calls, then just tell them I died
如果有人打电♥话♥ 就告诉他们我死了
or that I’m asleep, all right?
或者我睡着了 好吗
He won’t call. I’ll think of something.
他不会打电♥话♥的 我会想办法的
Here are the keys to my apartment. I gotta change.
这是我公♥寓♥的钥匙 我得换衣服
Everything you need is in the back seat of the car, okay?
你需要的一切都在车后座上 好吗
You didn’t do it. Hey, now, you better beat it
现在 你还不走 嘿 你最好快点离开搞定
before I get arrested.Bye, Nina.
在我被抓住之前 再见 尼娜
Oh, nice meeting you, Tom.
哦 很高兴见到你 汤姆
Nice to meet you, Nina.
很高兴见到你 尼娜
Move it.
快走
Get it out of here. Okay, asshole.
快离开这里 好 笨蛋
Hey, come on folks. Hey, come on, break it up.
嘿 快点吧 嘿 快分手吧
I gotta make a living. Can we move it along?
我还要干活 我们能走了吗
The white zone is for loading and unloading passengers only.
白色♥区♥域仅用于装货和卸载乘客
No parking.
不准停车
Take care of yourself.
照顾好自己
Send postcards from exotic ports of call.
从停靠港给我发异国情调的明信片
That’s what you call them, isn’t it? Exotic ports of call?
这是你所说的 对吗 异国情调的停靠港
A port’s a port.
港口就是个港口
You’re exotic.
情调就是你
Bye.
再见
Morning, Tommy. A little bit early to be relieving me.
早上好 汤米 这么早就来接♥班♥了
Well, I felt our motion change.
我发现我们的行走方向改变了
Have we set a forward lookout in this? Yeah. Standing orders.
你有没有检查一下 检查了 很正常
Maybe you should inform the captain that the foredeck’s shipping water.
你应该通知船长我们正在暴风雨中航行
Right. Do you wanna be the one to wake him up?
好啊 你想成为那个叫醒他的人吗
The fleet radioed, we got a Russian sub out there.
舰队电台 我们看到有俄♥罗♥斯♥潜艇在那里
We’re supposed to catch up and stay with it.
我们应该迎头赶上 靠近监视
Great. Give us a chance to try out the depth charges.
抓机会 叫他们尝尝我们的深水炸♥弹♥
Yeah, that’ll be the day.
是的 就看今天了
The last one.
最后一个
Forward watch is down! Forward watch is down, sir!
长官 快看前面 快看前面
Forward watch is down! He’s gonna be swept over, sir!
长官 快看前面 他被卷入风浪了
Get the spot on him. Aye, sir.
锁定目标 他在哪 遵命 长官
Where is he? There he is, there!
他在哪里 他在那里
Hold on!
坚持住

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!