在持续减掉体重后
Keeping weight off now that we’ve lost it.
涨上几磅是很自然的事
It’s natural for you to gain a few pounds.
不过你体重增长后 确保你继续…
But as soon as you do, make sure you go on…
这里有几个小要点
Here are a few points to remember.
首先 每天称体重
First of all, weigh in every day.
那些车辆调查有什么进展吗?
Any word on those vehicles yet?
长官 所有能找到的信息我都找到了
Sheriff,I found out everything there was to find.
这些车
Those vehicles
是登记在死人名下的
are titled and registered to deceased people.
那辆布容科的车主已经死了20年
The owner of that Bronco’s been dead 20 years.
想要我去找找那些墨西哥人车的资料吗?
Want me to find out about the Mexican ones?
别 上帝 别
No. Lord, no.
这个月的核查内容在这里
There’s this month’s checks.
缉毒警又打电♥话♥来了
That DEA agent called again.
你不想和他通话吗?
You don’t wanna talk to him?
能不和他通话就不通话
Gonna try to keep from it much as I can.
他要回案发现场
He going back out there.
想知道你是不是要和他一同去
he wanted to know if you wanted to go with him.
他真是个工作狂
That’s cordial of him.
你能给罗瑞塔打给电♥话♥吗 告诉她
Could I get you to call Loretta for me,tell her
我要去奥德赛去见卡拉·金·摩斯
I’m going to Odessa to see Carla Jean Moss
– 是 长官
– Yes, sheriff.
– 到了那里我会给她电♥话♥的
– I’ll call her when I get there.
我本想现在就打
I’d call now,
可如果她要我回家的话 我可能就回去了
but if she want me to come home, I might.
你想要等到你出了这栋楼
Do you want me to wait
在给她电♥话♥吗?
till you quit the building?
嗯 不到万不得已
Uh-huh. Don’t wanna lie without
时不要撒谎
what it’s absolutely necessary.
托伯特对真♥相♥和正义有何说法?
What is it Torbert says about truth and justice?
哦 我们为此每天都奉献自己
Oh, we dedicate ourselves daily anew.
像那样的话
Something like that.
我现在要开始每天献身给自己2次了
I’m gonna commence dedicating myself twice daily.
可能一天结束前还会到3次
Might come to three before it’s over.
什么鬼东西?
What the hell?
长官?
Sheriff?
你最近查了车上的东西没?
You looked at your load lately?
– 这简直太过分了
– That is a damn outrage.
– 你有一个口袋束口松了
– One of those tie-downs worked loose.
– 你发车的时候装了几具尸体?
– How many bodies did you leave with?
– 我可一具也没丢
– I ain’t lost none of ’em, sheriff.
你们就不能用辆有顶货车来送吗?
Couldrt y’all have taken a van out there?
我们可没有四轮货车
We didn’t have no van with four-wheel drive.
你要因为我不安全运货开罚单吗?
You gona write me up for improperly secured load?
你快滚
You get your ass outta here.
上午好
Buenos dias.
我猜
I’m guessing this isn’t
这是你没有想到的
the future you had pictured for yourself
当你第一次看到这些钱
when you first clapped eyes on that money.
别担心 我不是追杀你的人
Don’t worry.I’m not the man who’s after you.
我知道
I know that.
我见过他了
I’ve seen him.
你见过他了?而你还没死?
You’ve seen him?And you’re not dead?
嗯
Huh.
这是个什么人
What’s this guy supposed to be,
终极坏蛋?
the ultimate badass?
我可不会这么形容他
Don’t think that’s how I’d describe him.
你会怎么形容他?
How would you describe him?
我想我会说他没什么幽默感
I guess I’d say he doesn’t have a sense of humor.
– 他的名字是希格 – 虚格(糖)
– His name’s Chigurh. – Sugar?
希格 安通·希格
Chigurh. Anton Chigurh.
– 你知道他怎么找到你的?
– You know how he found you?
– 是的 我知道
– Yeah, I know how he found me.
– 那是个发射器
– It’s called a transponder.
– 我知道那个叫什么
– I know what it’s called.
– 他再也找不到我了 – 不用哪种方法了
– He won’t find me again. – Not that way.
– 用任何方法也找不到 – 我只花了3个小时
– Not any way. – Took me about three hours.
– 是啊 我行动不便
– Yeah, well, I been immobile.
– 不 你还不明白
– No. You don’t understand.
– 你做什么的? – 我退休了
– What do you do? – I’m retired.
– 你以前做什么的? – 焊工
– What did you do? – Welder.
– 乙炔? 溶化极气保焊? 惰性气体保焊? – 都行
– Acetylene? Mig? Tig? – Any of it.
– 只要这东西能被焊接 我就能搞定
– If it can be welded, I can weld it.
– 铸铁
– Cast iron?
– 行 – 我不是说用铜焊接
– Yeah. – I don’t mean braze.
– 我没说用铜 – 铸铁?
– I didn’t say braze. – Pot metal?
我刚刚不是说了吗?
What did I say?
– 你当时在越南? – 是的 我在越南(美国越战部队)
– Were you in ‘Nam? – Yeah, I was ‘Nam.
我也是
So was I.
那么 这让我成什么了 你的兄弟?
So, what does that make me, your buddy?
听着 你必须要把钱给我
Look, you gotta give me this money.
否则我没理由保护你
I got no other reason to protect you.
太迟了 我花光了
It’s too late. I spent it.
150万华在妓♥女♥和威士忌上
A million and a half on whores and whiskey,
其它的钱也挥霍一空了
and the rest of it,I just sorta blew it in.
你怎么知道他不会去奥德赛?
How do you know he’s not on his way to Odessa?
– 他为什么要去奥德赛? – 杀了你的老婆
– Why would he go to Odessa? – Kill your wife.
也许他才应该担惊受怕
Maybe he’s the one that needs to be worried
…怕我
… about me.
他不会
He isn’t.
没错 你不是这块料
Yeah. You’re not cut out for this.
你不过是
You’re just a guy
恰巧发现那些车的普通人
who happened to find those vehicles.
我在河对面的老鹰酒店
I’m across the river at the Hotel Eagle.
卡尔逊·威尔斯
Carson Wells.
你受够了就来找我吧
Call me when you’ve had enough.
我甚至能让你留下点钱
I can even let you keep a little of the money.
如果我要做交易
If I was into cutting deals,
为什么我不直接和虚格(糖)做交易
why wouldn’t I deal with Sugar?
不 不 你不明白
No, no, you don’t understand.
他可不会和你做交易
You can’t make a deal with him.
就算你把钱给他了
Even if you gave him the money back,
他还是会因为你让他大费周章而杀了你
he’d still kill you for inconveniencing him.
他是个另类
He’s a peculiar man.
甚至可以说他很有原则
Might even say he has principles,
远远凌驾于金钱或是毒品
principles that transcend money or drugs
甚至任何东西的原则 不像你
or anything like that. Not like you.
没错 他甚至不像我
Yeah. He’s not even like me.
对 他可不像你废话那么多
No, he don’t talk as much as you.
这点我要给他加分
I give him points for that.
卡拉·金 谢谢你能来
Carla Jean, thank you for coming.
我也不知道为什么要来
Don’t know why I did.
告诉过你 我不知道他在哪里
I told you, I don’t know where he is.
– 你没有他的消息? – 不 我没有
– You haven’t heard from him? – No, I ain’t.
– 什么都没有? – 一个字都没有
– Nothing? – Not word one.
– 你有了他的消息能通知我吗?
– Would you tell me if you had?
– 我不知道
– Well, I don’t know.
– 他不需要你给他带来麻烦
– He don’t need any trouble from you.
– 他可不是惹上我了
– It ain’t me he’s in trouble with.
– 那他惹谁了?
– Who’s he in trouble with then?
– 一些亡命之徒
– Some pretty bad people.
这些人会杀了他 卡拉·金
These people will kill him, Carla Jean.
他们不会中途停手的
They won’t quit.
他也不会 他从未停手
He won’t neither. He never has.
兵来将挡 水来土掩
He can take all comers.
你知道查理·沃尔瑟
You know Charlie Walser?
他住在山德逊的东部
He’s got that place out east of Sanderson?
你知道他曾经怎么样杀牛
Well you know how they used to slaughter beeves,
用大锤直接锤这里
hit ’em right there with a maul,
把它们紧绑后 割破喉咙
truss ’em and slit their throats?