– 没有子弹? – 是的 长官 一颗也没有
– Wasrt no bullet? – Yes, sir. Wasrt none.
温德尔 请恕我冒昧
Well, Wendell, with all due respect,
可那一点也解释不通
that don’t make a lot of sense.
是的 长官
No, sir.
你说前额伤口为进口
You said entry wound in the forehead,
却无出口
no exit wound.
– 是的 长官 – 你是说他射杀了这个老头
– Yes, sir. – You telling me he shot this boy
然后用小刀把子弹挖了出来
and then went digging around with a knife?
– 长官 我不想描绘那种画面
– Sir, I don’t wanna picture that.
– 我也不想
– I don’t either.
我能为你加满吗 警长?
Can I freshen that there for you,sheriff?
好的 莫林 你最好给我加点
Yeah, Maureen, you better had.
巡警和缉毒警
Ranger and the DEA
正前往案发现场
are headed back out to the scene.
要一起去吗?
Gonna join ’em?
那里有新尸体吗?
Any new bodies accumulate out there?
– 没有 长官 – 那我想我就不去了
– No, sir. – Well, then I guess I can skip it.
– 12号♥(18.415毫米口径) 你要子弹吗?
– Twelve-gauge. You need shells?
– 要的 散弹
– Yeah, double-ought.
– 这个的后冲力可很强的
– Yeah, that’ll give you a wallop.
– 你想要露营用品?
– Y’all got camping supplies?
帐篷支杆 你已经有帐篷了?
Tent poles. You already have the tent?
和那差不多的东西
Well, something like that.
给我帐篷的型号♥
Give me the model number on the tent,
我可以预订支杆
I can order poles.
– 没关系 我要一个帐篷 – 那种的?
– Never mind. I want a tent. – What kind?
有最多支杆的那种
The kind with most poles.
– 我能再开个房♥间吗?
– Could I get another room?
– 你要换房♥间吗?
– You wanna change rooms?
不 女士
No, ma’am,
我想保留我现在的房♥间再开个房♥间
I wanna keep my room and get another one.
– 额外的一间? – 是的 女士
– Another additional? – Yes, ma’am.
你有客房♥示意图吗?
And do you have a map of the rooms?
有的 我这里有张
Well, yeah, we had a sorta one.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
38号♥行吗?
How about 38?
我可以给你隔壁的房♥间
well,you can have the one right next to yours
如果你想要
if you want,
137号♥ 没有人住
137. It ain’t took.
– 不 38号♥就好了
– No, 38 will be fine.
– 可那间房♥有两个大床
– Well, that’s got two double beds.
你怎么找来的?
How’d you find that?
你真的不该那样做
You shouldn’t be doir that.
就算是像你这样的年轻人
Even a young man like you.
– 做什么? – 搭便车
– Doir what? – Hitchhiking.
很危险
Dangerous.
你见过安通·希格本人 对吧?
You know Anton Chigurh by sight,is that correct?
是的 先生 我对他了如指掌
Yes, sir, I know him every which way.
你最后一次见他什么时候?
When did you last see him?
唔…
Uh…
去年 11月28日
…November 28th, last year.
看起来对日期挺确定
Seem pretty sure of the date.
我要你坐下过吗?
Did I ask you to sit?
没有 先生 不过我觉得你
No, sir, but you struck me as a man
像那种不会白空着张椅子的那种人
who wouldn’t wanna waste a chair.
我记得日期 名字 号♥码
I remember dates, names, numbers.
我在11月29日看到过他
I saw him November the 28th.
这而有匹脱缰野马
Got a loose cannon here.
我们的一大笔钱没了
We’re out a bunch of money,
而另一方的货也不见了
and the other party is out his product.
– 是的 先生 – 这个账户能于
– Yes, sir. – This account will give up
任何24小时内提出1200美金
$1,200 in any 24-hour period
上限是10万
.That’s up from a thousand.
如果你的花销超出了
If your expenses run higher,
希望你也能物超所值
I hope you’ll trust us for it.
好的
OK.
– 你到底多了解希格?
– Just how well do you know Chigurh?
– 你想知道什么?
– What do you wanna know?
我只想知道你对他总体的印象
I just wanna know your opinion of him,in general.
– 他到底有多危险?
– Just how dangerous is he?
– 和什么相比 黑死病?
– Compared to what, the bubonic plague?
他可怕到你请我出马
He’s bad enough you called me.
是的 他是个变♥态♥杀人狂 不过又有什么呢?
Yeah, he’s a psychopathic killer,but so what?
这种人多得是
There’s plenty of them around.
昨天在德里奥汽车旅馆杀了三人
Killed three men in a Del Rio motel yesterday,
之后又杀了2个
and two others in that colossal goat-fuck
在沙漠里
out in the desert.
– 我们可以阻止他
– We can stop that.
– 对你自己自信满满
– Seem pretty sure of yourself.
你过着舒适安逸的生活
You’ve led something of a charmed life,
对吧 威尔斯先生?
haven’t you, Mr. Wells?
说实在的 我觉得
In all honesty, I can’t say that
这和舒适的生活没什么大关系
charm has had a whole lot to do with it.
– 我在想… – 什么?
– I was wondering… – Yes?
你能给我报销停车票吗?
Could you validate my parking ticket?
– 你是在说笑吧 我猜? – 对不起
– An attempt at humor, I suppose? – I’m sorry.
你知道 我从街上
You know, I counted the floors
数了这栋楼的楼层
to this building from the street.
– 然后呢? – 少了一层
– And? – There’s one missing.
我们会去调查
We’ll look into it.
一个房♥间 一个晚上
One room. One night.
– 26美金 – 好的
– That’ll be $26. – Alrighty.
你整晚都在?
You on all night?
是的 先生
Yes, sir, I’ll be right here
到明天早上10点我都在
till 10:00 in the morning.
这是给你 现在
This here’s for you. Now,
我不是要你帮我做什么违法的事
I ain’t asking you to do anything illegal.
有人在找我
There’s someone who been looking for me.
不是警♥察♥
Not police.
打电♥话♥给我
You just call me
今晚如果有任何人入住的话
if anyone else checks in tonight.
而说到任何人 我是说连来做皮肉生意的人
And by anyone, I mean any swinging dick.
他没可能知道我在哪的
There just ain’t no way.
别担心 我不会伤害你的
Don’t worry, I ain’t gonna hurt you.
我要你把我载出这里
I need you to drive me on outta here.
– 为什么不? – 我不知道 伙计
– Why not? – I don’t know, man.
你出车祸了吗?
Were you in a car accident?
我花500块买♥♥你那件外套
I’ll give you 500 bucks for that coat.
先把钱给我看
Lemme see the money.
你出车祸了吗?
Were you in a car accident?
– 是的 – 好吧 把钱给我
– Yeah. – OK, give me the money.
– 就在这里 把衣服给我
– It’s right here. Give me the clothes.
– 把钱先给他
– Let him hold the money.
给我
Give it here.
那啤酒也给我
Gimme that beer too.
多少钱?
How much?
布莱恩 把啤酒给他
Brian, give him the beer.
啊!
Ah!
墨西哥人
Mexico…
帮个忙
…por favor.
等等!
Wait up!
…我那时腰围44英寸(3尺3)
…and I had a 44 inch waist
我的营养师控制住了我的食欲
.My diet specialist got a hold of me,
第一周 我减了7磅!
and that first week,I lost seven pounds!
回顾整个过程
Looking back on the diet,
减肥相对来说比较容易
it was relatively easy to lose the weight,
不过也有难熬的时候
though it did have moments.
有时候会感觉
Sometimes,it looked as if I gained weight
我体重不减反增
instead of lost it.
最难熬得时光还在以后
The most difficult part is still ahead.